Mini 578 - Mistery at Montescuro - Game Over!

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Guardian wrote:Yos2, what other non lurker suspects have you attacked?
(shrug) I attacked VH for lurking. I attacked JamesthePhox because of suspicious posts on his part; he lurked later, which didn't help, but that was never the origional reason I was suspicious of him. Near I kind of attacked both for lurking and for looking scummy. Then after DBE replaced JamesthePhox, I continued to suspect her, mostly for suspicious moves on her part.

I don't like lurkers, but I don't think lurker hunting's been most of what I've been doing today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Near wrote:I'd ask Yosarian2 and Coron to remove your votes from DarlaBlueEyes, who has claimed a power role. She has said that she is going to claim come Day2, and she probably has reasons for saying so.
Her saying just "I am a power role" is pretty useless to the town; it's not the kind of claim that we could ever really confirm or deny, all it does is paint a big target on her back if she's telling the truth (especally since we already have a claimed information role) without really giving the town useful information. Between that, and her "I'll claim tommorow", it really just feels like a delaying tactic to me. You do what you want, but I'm not going to unvote based on something like that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I have to go to bed now. I am tired and am unable to make coherent posts. Guardian, I disagree with you on everything so far this game. Coron is scummy, I don't want to lynch Near, I don't think Dasq is suspicious, and I don't want to lynch DBE now that she's claimed a power role, but there's only 8 hours until the deadline. I am not going to pick between the two/three. I am just going to vote Coron. Like voting third-party in an American election, my vote will do nothing, but it is what I support.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Near »

mikeburnfire wrote:I have to go to bed now. I am tired and am unable to make coherent posts. Guardian, I disagree with you on everything so far this game. Coron is scummy, I don't want to lynch Near, I don't think Dasq is suspicious, and I don't want to lynch DBE now that she's claimed a power role, but there's only 8 hours until the deadline. I am not going to pick between the two/three. I am just going to vote Coron. Like voting third-party in an American election, my vote will do nothing, but it is what I support.
There are only about 4 hours before deadline.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by Near »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Near wrote:I'd ask Yosarian2 and Coron to remove your votes from DarlaBlueEyes, who has claimed a power role. She has said that she is going to claim come Day2, and she probably has reasons for saying so.
Her saying just "I am a power role" is pretty useless to the town; it's not the kind of claim that we could ever really confirm or deny, all it does is paint a big target on her back if she's telling the truth (especally since we already have a claimed information role) without really giving the town useful information. Between that, and her "I'll claim tommorow", it really just feels like a delaying tactic to me. You do what you want, but I'm not going to unvote based on something like that.
Hmm. Upon a reconsideration, I think DBE as scum could have done this to try to divert doctor's attention from protecting Coron. I really don't see a reason for her claim here, I don't think she was under that much pressure.

Same argument can be made for Coron, he wasn't under any kind of pressure either. But I am more inclined to believe Coron, because I can see the benefit of claiming tracker in order to get doctor's protection, especially since Coron is said to be a good player and could be a NK target.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by Near »

I will be back in 2 hours, which will be roughly 2 hours before the deadline.
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Near, explain why you think Dasquian is scummy? I was rereading your posts, and I see a hop from "I don't think Dasquian is scum" pretty quickly into "I see a Dasquian/Mac scumpair" into "Hey guys let's kill the duck not me" and not a lot of reasoning in there. There could be a bit there, I'm speedreading so may be missing stuff, but if you could put your reasoning up again it would help.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

well, there goes near. I've been out due to my computer taking a dump on itself. I'll try too keep up via my psp, but don't expect super long posts, it's a pain to post with that thing. Im at my gf's house, so yay... hopefully near is scum, I don't like DBE "claim" and I've already said that I didn't like coron's.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Guardian »

mbf wrote:Guardian,
I disagree with you on everything so far this game
. Coron is scummy, I don't want to lynch Near, I don't think Dasq is suspicious, and I don't want to lynch DBE now that she's claimed a power role, but there's only 8 hours until the deadline.
I agree with you on 3/4 of the above (all but Duck)... Your attacks on me this game have been irrational and ill founded...

Coron's play has just stunk.

I'd support lynching him over Near if it came to that.

However, I believe we have
3.5 hours
, not 10 still, as people are saying.

So anything that happens's gotta happen fast. I'll be on for about an hour, and will make my final vote then.

According to the mod's rules, 4 votes = lynch at dealdine, so as long as someone is >= than that, they die.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Is anyone else besides Guardian interested in lynching Coron currently? I'm still reading around, but if there's a sizable enough wagon on him, I'd strongly consider it. We'd need minimum one more than myself, Guardian, and MBF, though.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Guardian, vote Coron if you really want him lynched. It can't hurt anything at this point. Near's wagon is still 4 with or without you, we won't no lynch. Near could also potentially move to Coron giving me a deadline choice between the two of them. Sucks badly for me if I pick wrong, but options are better than not.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Guardian »

I'll be back in 40 minutes to reskim and rethink and decide.

Mac, I'd prefer Duck to Coron. But I'd consider a Coron lynch.

I'm sure Near would prefer Coron to near.

so... :P
Do not lynch me.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Guardian wrote:I'm sure Near would prefer Coron to near.

so... :P
That was my initial thought too, although there may be a small chance he wouldn't make that decision, in specific circumstances.

I realize you prefer Duck to Coron, but I'm rather opposed to lynching Duck currently. I really doubt you're going to find the votes for that.

I'm still not really sure if I prefer a Coron lynch to a Near lynch, but at least if there are 3 other votes in place for each, I have 3 hours to make a meaningful decision on the matter.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Guardian »

vote: Coron

out of anti-preference for near lynch, and coron's scumy claim.

dont let near die mac, if possible. im counting in u.

see you tomorrow dudes, unless the scumz kill me (plz?)

(:
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by Guardian »

seriously ne1 who checks, dont let near die, let coron.

:D nite.
Do not lynch me.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Near, when you get back, you need to be giving me as much information as possible here. Your life may depend on it regardless of your alignment, and if you are town, you want to get as much out as possible for when you're death confirmed, if it comes to that.

It's pretty much between you and Coron at the moment. You're going to have to vote for Coron if you want to give me a real choice here. I'm rereading through a ton of stuff now, but ultimately I'm pretty sure my decision is going to depend on what I hear from you.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by Guardian »

last bit:

near im trusting u to prevent a no lynch. dont log off if you are leaving the game in a state where no one else is here and no lynch cud happen.

bye 4 real.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Guardian »

mac*

damn im tired. nite
Do not lynch me.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by Near »

OMG, guardian, are you serious?
How are you guys finding Coron suspicious? I believe him 90%. He's a tracker....... I have played in about 7 different games now, only a few of tem are complete, but tracker is not even a very common role. I highly doubt that a scum would claim tracker in this circumstances.

Honestly, I'd rather get lynched than seeing Coron lynched.

I wouldn't mind lynching DBE or Dasquian or Macvevnger or even EvilGorillaz, who has not posted much in this game. But I am definitely against Coron lynch.

At any rate, I'd probably die today.

What happens if there are two people died at 4 votes? Do both people get lynched? I am thinking about voting against DBE.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by Near »

Less than 2 hours left before deadline. Here's the current vote count:

Near (4): SingingLibraian, Macevenger, Joudas, DarlaBlueEyez
DarlaBlueEyez (3): Yos, Coron, Duck
Dasquian (1): Near
Guardian (1): PyroDwarf
Coron (2): MBF, Guardian
Not voting: EG
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by Near »

Macavenger wrote:Near, when you get back, you need to be giving me as much information as possible here. Your life may depend on it regardless of your alignment, and if you are town, you want to get as much out as possible for when you're death confirmed, if it comes to that.

It's pretty much between you and Coron at the moment. You're going to have to vote for Coron if you want to give me a real choice here. I'm rereading through a ton of stuff now, but ultimately I'm pretty sure my decision is going to depend on what I hear from you.
I suspect you and Dasquian. You are trying to make me lynch a tracker. No thanks. Nice try though, you scum.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Generally if people are tied at deadline, whoever has been there longer is lynched.

The situation I alluded to above where Near is unwillingot vote Coron has arisen. So now, I have a new choice. DBE is at three votes. I can keep my vote on Near and lynch him, or switch and cause DBE to be lynched.

I deliberately didn't mention this earlier as a sort of test for Near. Since Near refuses to vote for Coron, this means one of three things, ordered roughly in order of estimated likelyhood:
1) Near is really town, and believes Coron's claim.
2) Near is scum with Coron, and presumably Coron has some kind of power or somethign Near wants to protect.
3) Near is scum gambitting like crazy.

Option three seems so ridiculously unlikely that I can pretty much rule it out, considering I gave no indication I was willing to consider a DBE lynch.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Post by Guardian »

<-insomniac

I find 1 and 2 most likely also. 2 maybe more likely than 1. HM.

I dont believe Coron, and you shouldnt either near.

know why? his claim was bullshit. mbf pointed this out. and coron has been playing for years. he knows enough to know that tracker isnt a likely role -- AND THATS EXACTLY WHY ITS GREAT FOR SCUM TO CLAIM.

in additon, all the stuff mbf said about coron being able to come up with 1 of like 5 different kind of results that are useless, without being directly suspect for the results at all.

near, vote coron.

:P
Do not lynch me.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Lynching Near is kind of good, since if we hit scum there we can be almost certain we'll also hit scum on Coron. But I think he's more likely to be town. I don't really want to lynch DBE that much either though...

adhjflakdjflk. asdf. Why did I volunteer to be a decisionmaker here.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Guardian »

if near isnt gonna vote coron, then im prolly gonna switch my vote back to near, unless im asleep.

near, you know you are town. you can AT BEST spculate that coron is town.

letting a confirmed townie die so a maybe townie power role can live may seem like good idea, but ISNT.
Do not lynch me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”