Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Yosarian2 wrote:That's kind of an unexpected comment. Why, exactally, do you think Elvis_knits is pro-town?
Not really pro-town, just not one of my current suspects.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

ALIGHT

--

Deadline: 9am BST Thursday 1st May.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Surye »

pickemgenius wrote:need more elvis blowing up surye.
What's your problem with me? You keep popping up with this, I don't understand it.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Quagmire »

Surye wrote:
What's your problem with me? You keep popping up with this, I don't understand it.
he finds you suspicious; what's so hard to understand
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Surye »

Quagmire wrote:
Surye wrote:
I realize he finds me suspicious, I didn't ask if he HAD a problem with me, but as to WHAT it was. Your post was useless.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Quagmire »

Surye wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
Surye wrote:
I realize he finds me suspicious, I didn't ask if he HAD a problem with me, but as to WHAT it was. Your post was useless.
yes. his problem with you is that he finds you suspicious. i don't see why he needs a reason for it
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:32 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Elmo wrote:NabNab: Should Sarc die today? Why?
What I'm looking at is a fairly isolated tell (though anything is isolated given Sarc's level of content), and I would like to see what his response is, but I would put him next to Suyre on my list of people I would like to dynamite elvis_knits. His participation has been composed of making baseless accusations and deflecting the attention those accusations bring.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
What I'm looking at is a fairly isolated tell (though anything is isolated given Sarc's level of content), and I would like to see what his response is, but I would put him next to Suyre on my list of people I would like to dynamite elvis_knits. His participation has been composed of making baseless accusations and deflecting the attention those accusations bring.
I'm not deflecting the attention, I'm brining it back to the table so I can address it, I've already defended most everything thrown at me, but peg is still just posting one liners against me, and I want to address it.

Deflecting it would be posting about others, I brought up a post no one had seemed to even notice. Why would I do that if I was not confident I could address his issue?
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:46 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Surye wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:
I'm not deflecting the attention, I'm brining it back to the table so I can address it, I've already defended most everything thrown at me, but peg is still just posting one liners against me, and I want to address it.

Deflecting it would be posting about others, I brought up a post no one had seemed to even notice. Why would I do that if I was not confident I could address his issue?
Sorry, vague pronouns/poorly conceived post. The last sentence refers to Sarcastro. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you claimed to analyze Skitzer when all you did was rehash.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:

Sorry, vague pronouns/poorly conceived post. The last sentence refers to Sarcastro. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you claimed to analyze Skitzer when all you did was rehash.
Ah, I see, good point. And I will do my skitzer analysis, complete with quotes when I get home from work tonight.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:03 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Quagmire wrote:
Surye wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
Surye wrote:
yes. his problem with you is that he finds you suspicious. i don't see why he needs a reason for it
quag stole like 2 posts from me. thanks alot butthead.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:08 am

Post by pickemgenius »

@Surye- if you were able to blow someone up right now who would it be?
@Elvis- same question
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:10 am

Post by pickemgenius »

pickemgenius wrote:@Surye- if you were able to blow someone up right now who would it be?
@Elvis- same question
one word answers please. i'll make my own informed decision based upon your answers.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Surye »

pickemgenius wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:@Surye- if you were able to blow someone up right now who would it be?
@Elvis- same question
one word answers please. i'll make my own informed decision based upon your answers.
Yes master.

Skitzer.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

@Elvis- same question
Yos or You.

I posted earlier how I didn't like you striking a light and then seeming like you never intended to blow anyone up. It seemed like you were only striking a light for show. I don't think you ever responded to me about that. Did you intend to blow anyone up the first day? Would you blow anyone up now?

I've been thinking about blowing up Yos. I really don't like it when people play the you're-smarter-than-to-vote-me card.

Although this could just be Yos's naturally pompous nature...

I don't believe CES's point that "Yos miscounted the nights in order to look pro-town" is a good scum tell at all. Which makes me feel a little stupid voting Yos. Although I still have a gut that he's scum.

I'm thinking of moving my vote (maybe to you depending what you say about my questions), and wherever I move it, you can be sure that that is the person I would blow up if the town wanted me to do so.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:16 am

Post by skitzer »

Pinsir Pre-Evo. Incorporates parts from Kakuna and Tauros.

Code: Select all

http://i29.tinypic.com/2csdlcl.png[code]
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:18 am

Post by skitzer »

OMG Embarrassing...Totally wrong FORUM!

Mod please delete that post...I knew multitasking was a bad idea.

But since I posted, I guess I should say something...

Surye is still my biggest suspicion, and Yosarian is far behind but in second.

(i sense embarrassing custom titles emulating from the above post)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Elmo wrote:^ has good timing. Or better than mine, it appears.

Yos: No harm, no foul. :)
Surye wrote:So the score so far is that all Skitzer has done is lied, mislead, and lurked?
There doesn't seem to be any analysis of your own, here. What's up with that?

I'm pretty sure that the 'appeal to emotion' is just blithe sarcasm.

Mmm. Tentative
vote
:
Erg0
NabNab: Should Sarc die today? Why?
Claus: Why do you believe scum would be
more
likely to be active in this environment?
Huh? First you vote marmalade with pretty much no reason, and now you vote Erg0 with absolutly no reason. And your last post had a paragraph analizing some players who were already dead.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#1023370
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 93#1023393
Think you can get yourself up to speed and contribute to what is actually going on now? Why Erg0 of all people?

I'm starting to develop a list of players which I believe to be scum. Elmo just got on that list with Sarcastro and Surye. Because we are nearing deadline and Erg0 is right about blowing up someone not enough people suspect, I'll be moving my vote to Surye yet still keeping an eye of Sarcastro and Elmo.

Vote: Surye

Person with highest votes should definatly strike a light by the 28th or 29th. Why must stoofer keep moving up his deadline?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Vote Count of Day 4:

Surye - 4(PEG, Skitzer, Ergo, PokerFace)
Yosarian2 - 3(CEScum, Claus, Elvis)
Cogito Ergo Scum - 1(Yosarian2)
Sarcastro - 1(Quagmire)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)
Elvis - 1(NabNab)
Erg0 - 1(Elmo)

Not Voting - 5(Elmo, Flameaxe, Kuribo, Marmalade, Sarcastro)

16 people alive so its 9 votes needed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
@Elvis- same question
Yes master.

Skitzer.
Skitzer wrote: OMG Embarrassing...Totally wrong FORUM!

Mod please delete that post...I knew multitasking was a bad idea.

But since I posted, I guess I should say something...

Surye is still my biggest suspicion, and Yosarian is far behind but in second.

(i sense embarrassing custom titles emulating from the above post)
Interesting. They're both saying they're willing to blow the other one up, huh? I've got a feeling that one of them is probably bluffing.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Marmalade
Marmalade
Goon
Marmalade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Marmalade »

I really don't like either or Elvis' top suspects. The Yos case is really lame, and as for Peg, striking a light for show as scummy, even though it had been highlighted by many that striking a light was scummy. Sure, it may have been for show, but I'm unsure why you consider such an action so indicative of alignment.

Further, I don't like how she says she was be willing to blow Yos up -- rash blowings up are a bad idea (surely by now this is obvious).

I like Poker's recent post, although I don't get his Sarc suspicion as much. I wouldn't oppose Surye blowing up, but I'd prefer skitzler if I had to choose between the two of them. Elmo is still striking me as suspicious because of his random Erg0 vote, and I don't like the Yos voters (particularly Claus, who keeps going after Yos
on and on and on
Sign up for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8094]Unanimous[/url] today!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah; I'm still waiting for Claus to answer my questions and respond to my latest post. I explained why I think he's scummy, ask him to explain himself back on Wednesday, even though he's posted 7 times on other places on the site since then. With the deadline coming up, I'm really starting to wonder if he hopes he can just lay low until someone else blows somebody else up.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Stoof & the rest:
I'll unexpectedly be unable to post from Monday to Friday this week. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope replacement isn't necessary, but by all means replace me if you really think it is.
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok we need to hurry this along here. Deadline/no lynch = Bad. Some people are just saying some players are scummy while others are actually voting. Vote for whoever you think is scum NOW. Not voting at all is very bad. We all need to vote or reach some majority by late of the 28th-29th so that someone can blow up late 29-30. That way we beat the deadline for certain. Since we may not reach 9 votes, I think it may be necessary for whoever has the most (preferably majority but if not), should strike at light at or around the mentioned time. It may also be necessary for some enforcer to strike a light ahead of time to make sure things go through and we actually get a lynch. I remember Adel saying having the enforcers around to make sure a lynch goes through would be necessary.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1015748
Quagmire or PEG if your willing to do that, that will be good or else I may have to do it myself.
Claus wrote:Hmm. A vote count. Might as well post some content.

(sorry town, this game is not particularly inspiring me right now - if there is a spot open, I would like to volunteer for "strike a light police" role)...
Here claus said he might be willing to join the strike the light police or enforcers so if we can have someone on with a light struck as a precationary measure it may be good in order to make sure the two highest go off. Vote count hasn't changed and really it should for I think we need to do something.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:32 am

Post by pickemgenius »

STRIKE A LIGHT

I feel disposable in order to blow up scum.

also Pokers last post rubs me the wrong way.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Oy.

At least try to blow up the right person.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”