DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Good grief, no wonder games never end, if hammering a player means you're next in line the following day.

GS, that vote on EA was pretty OMGUS was it not. Other than EA accusing you, I think it's fair to say that EA is the most townie player in the game. I don't understand why you'd do something so rash at LyLo.

The scum hasn't come and hammered Farside though, which leads me to believe that Farside may indeed be scum, possibly with DrJimmy, or less likely, with GS with the dodgy night choice, and the rash vote on EA.

Yeah, that would make sense, GS voting EA, but then until a townie votes for EA, farside can't hammer... and that would look bad on both of them, so farside tells him to unvote.

I have bad news for you scumbags, I will not vote for EA today unless he confesses to being scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Good grief, no wonder games never end, if hammering a player means you're next in line the following day.

GS, that vote on EA was pretty OMGUS was it not. Other than EA accusing you, I think it's fair to say that EA is the most townie player in the game. I don't understand why you'd do something so rash at LyLo.

The scum hasn't come and hammered Farside though, which leads me to believe that Farside may indeed be scum, possibly with DrJimmy, or less likely, with GS with the dodgy night choice, and the rash vote on EA.

Yeah, that would make sense, GS voting EA, but then until a townie votes for EA, farside can't hammer... and that would look bad on both of them, so farside tells him to unvote.

I have bad news for you scumbags, I will not vote for EA today unless he confesses to being scum.
Actually you got it all wrong. See you voted for Farside and she hasn't been quick lynched yet so it shows that you are scum and waited for someone else to jump on board so your partner can quicklynch.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Greasy Spot wrote:See you voted for Farside and she hasn't been quick lynched yet so it shows that you are scum and waited for someone else to jump on board so your partner can quicklynch.
That's the conclusion that you should draw. However, I know my own alignment, and I have to draw a different conclusion.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DoctorJimmy
DoctorJimmy
Goon
DoctorJimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by DoctorJimmy »

Speculating on the reason why farside hasn't been quicklynched seems a bit pointless to me... as we've just seen, it can be used to justify farside being scum or DGB being scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:44 am

DoctorJimmy wrote:Speculating on the reason why farside hasn't been quicklynched seems a bit pointless to me... as we've just seen, it can be used to justify farside being scum or DGB being scum.
Yeah, but I know MY alignment, and I cannot exclude that information in finding scum.

Why don't you try to find scum? You're not trying at all. Or are you a scum yourself?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:As promised my GS analysis.
Greasy Spot wrote:First of all
unvote:

I don't get the whole Near vs. Farside thing. Near votes Far for not voting which is a stupid reason at that time in the game. Farside is defending herself from Near who is trying to make something out of nothing (I think). I haven't quite firgured out where DJ fits in there yet. Where ever Farside is DJ is close by it seems. Could be nothing but will keep my eyes open. Generally I am all for a Farside Day 1 Lynch but I haven't seen any scumming yet from her so that can wait.
He starts out implicating Near as having the weaker logic against Farside, but then at the end he'd rather lynch Farside? That really doesn't make sense. Then right after backing the Farside lynch, he tells us that Farside hasn't done anything scummy at all. It looks a lot like he's trying to get attention off Farside, while keeping the bus door open just in case it stays on.
Greasy Spot wrote:If farside is not gonna be hear then why don't we get rid of him now and move on to the next day?
This could be taking advantage of a townie who can't defend herself, or it could be a jump onto the bus, but it's definitely not scum hunting.
Greasy Spot wrote:I was not pushing for her lynch it was simply a suggestion being as she was going to be here. It would only strike Farsides scum partner the wrong way not the other townies.
I don't see how anyone could reasonably believe that "I am all for a Farside Day 1 Lynch" and "If farside is not gonna be hear then why don't we get rid of him now" fail to qualify as pushing for a Farside lynch. The bit about only scum objecting comes off as quite a bit OMGUSy, certainly moreso than Lowell's vote for him and Near's vote for me, both of which he called out as scummy OMGUS.
Greasy Spot wrote:I don't like Lowell. His post in 74
(EBWOP'd to 82)
reeks of scum trying to over analyze to look like a townie.

vote: Lowell
Scums love to stifle analysis, and that's exactly what this vote is.
Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk. Near was up for going down during the time so what do you say in regards to that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:See you voted for Farside and she hasn't been quick lynched yet so it shows that you are scum and waited for someone else to jump on board so your partner can quicklynch.
That's the conclusion that you should draw. However, I know my own alignment, and I have to draw a different conclusion.
So basically your not denying my assumption, so that must mean your alignment is scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 am

farside22 wrote:Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk. Near was up for going down during the time so what do you say in regards to that.
You put up a lot of quotes, and your conclusion is whoever hammered yesterday is scum. How successful are you at finding scum in general?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 am

Greasy Spot wrote:So basically your not denying my assumption, so that must mean your alignment is scum.
You make your assumptions and I make mine. I know I'm town and I have to add this information when I try to find who the scum is.

Nice job twisting my words, haha, but you're too obvious.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:29 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk. Near was up for going down during the time so what do you say in regards to that.
You put up a lot of quotes, and your conclusion is whoever hammered yesterday is scum. How successful are you at finding scum in general?
No I'm calling you scum because your comment and normal game play do not match. Call it meta, but you love to converse and just hammered with no reason I found except to be able to end a day?! Please girl that is so not like you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:39 am

Post by shaft.ed »

You look up at the scoreboard. It still reads Home: 3 Away: 2.
farside22's name is still in lights with one bulb illuminated by its side.
The clock reads 5:49:28 and is descedning

Vote Count

farside22 (DrippingGoofball)

Not voting: farside22, Greasy Spot, DoctorJimmy, Eratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

farside22 wrote:Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk.
Oh really? Deadline was April 11 4:39 PM; DGB's hammer was April 11 1:46 PM, costing all of us two hours and fifty-three minutes' worth of discussion. If that's your best argument against DGB, I'm not impressed.
Do you want your possessions identified?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:47 am

farside22 wrote:No I'm calling you scum because your comment and normal game play do not match. Call it meta, but you love to converse and just hammered with no reason I found except to be able to end a day?! Please girl that is so not like you.
A correct meta would include that I find games too slow in general, and players to be too indecisive.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Near was already in the read to be lynched by the end of the day. I did not realize that the day ended that day so I will give DGB a break now that you brought it up. Curious to see no one else mentioned that. Hmmm now I must think.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Farside if you thought DGB was scum why didn't you vote her?
DoctorJimmy
DoctorJimmy
Goon
DoctorJimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DoctorJimmy »

Greasy Spot wrote:Farside if you thought DGB was scum why didn't you vote her?
Is someone being hesitant to vote at LyLo really worth mentioning? Neither me nor EA have voted for anyone yet today either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

DoctorJimmy wrote:
Is someone being hesitant to vote at LyLo really worth mentioning? Neither me nor EA have voted for anyone yet today either.
QFT. I'm waiting to hear from others. I want to see what everyone is saying in regards to the events. Of course DGB is still my main person. She didn't even point out the days end. Me thinks I caught one scum, but I'm digging around for a partner.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

farside22 wrote:
DoctorJimmy wrote:
QFT. I'm waiting to hear from others. I want to see what everyone is saying in regards to the events. Of course DGB is still my main person. She didn't even point out the days end. Me thinks I caught one scum, but I'm digging around for a partner.
The partner is EA.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I will have very little access till Wednesday the 30th.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DoctorJimmy wrote:
The partner is EA.
I'm thinking that myself just for his comment in regards to DGB. With lylo situation. Well I think there isn't much to be said. Either I'm right and the town wins or not. Considering DGB voted for me and no one has jumped on it tells me more since I know my alignment.
vote: DBG
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

farside22 wrote:Right now DGB is my top suspect. I'm not sure who her partner would be at this point, but with GS cop and my own alignment assured I only have to look at 3 people so I am believing more and more about one person just need one more person to stand out.
Farside refuses to consider the possibility that Greasy is scum...
Greasy Spot wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Good grief, no wonder gamesnever end, if hammering a player means you're next in line the following day.

Actually you got it all wrong. See you voted for Farside and she hasn't been quick lynched yet so it shows that you are scum and waited for someone else to jump on board so your partner can quicklynch.
...and Greasy refuses to consider the possibility that Farside is scum.
farside22 wrote:GS please unvote before we get a quick vote.
And they both coach each other's votes.

If this isn't a scumpair then I'll be damned.
Vote: Farside22
Do you want your possessions identified?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:58 am

Post by shaft.ed »

You look up at the scoreboard. It still reads Home: 3 Away: 2.
farside22's name is still in lights this time with two bulbs illuminated by its side.
The clock reads 4:38:51 and is descedning

Vote Count

farside22 (DrippingGoofball, Erratus Apathos)

DrippingGoffball (farside22)

Not voting: Greasy Spot, DoctorJimmy
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
farside22 wrote:Right now DGB is my top suspect. I'm not sure who her partner would be at this point, but with GS cop and my own alignment assured I only have to look at 3 people so I am believing more and more about one person just need one more person to stand out.
Farside refuses to consider the possibility that Greasy is scum...
Greasy Spot wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Good grief, no wonder gamesnever end, if hammering a player means you're next in line the following day.

...and Greasy refuses to consider the possibility that Farside is scum.
farside22 wrote:GS please unvote before we get a quick vote.
And they both coach each other's votes.

If this isn't a scumpair then I'll be damned.
Vote: Farside22
Maybe a town pair but not scum. I never said I agreed or believed anything Farside has said I simple unvoted to prevent a quick lynch if you were town. I don't think you are town so
vote: Erratus Apathos
DoctorJimmy
DoctorJimmy
Goon
DoctorJimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:33 am

Post by DoctorJimmy »

EA has convinced me.
Vote: farside22
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 am

Post by shaft.ed »

As the final vote is cast farside22's name turns red on the scoreboard. A loud buzzer sounds. Farside is noticably nervous after what happened to Near yesterday. The door unlocks but she won't step through. The familiar hum of the intercom preludes Uncle Theo's voice "The votes have been cast, please step through the door farside." After a few second pause "Very well then." A loud bang sounds from nowhere and farside22 slumps to the floor with a gaping hole in her right temple. "She was a Good Son you know."
Knowing this signaled their impending doom Greasy Spot The Cop
ImageAnd Erratos Apathos the last living Good Son
bolt for the door. But it is futile. Uncle Theo guns them both down before they can even turn the handle.

The intercom hums one last time. "DrippingGoofball and DoctorJimmy, your inheritence is waiting for you. Just go down the hall and take the first door on your right if you wish to claim it." Uncle Theo bursts into maniacle laughter that is cut short by the intercom abruptly turning off. The lights go black in the room and DGB and DoctorJimmy are left with their final decision.

Either way, the two Evil Sons
Have won the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”