DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Surye wrote:My meta on skitzer says that he is just crazy enough to send a ??? action in which he tries to take the law into his hands.
If he has no night action, and is vanilla, as the reveal implies, the mod should dismiss his ??? as invalid.

Surye you are wrong, and you too are trying to cover up the untrustworthiness of the obituaries.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Surye »

1) Meta seems to support this is a common sentiment, but I still find it a little suspicious.
2) "I investigated skitzer, because I find him opaque" And it had nothing to do with my polite request to investigate him? :P Anyways, because I did ask that of you, if my theory was right, it'd make sense for you to call him out with a false report, this is also something that didn't comfort me.
3) Hmm.. yea, sorry, I meant skitzer, not armlx.
4) I wish we could ask what skitzer what up to if you were telling the truth... But shot in the eye? What would you proposed happened to our "non-town" skitzer that got him shot in the eye?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Surye »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]
[04] Townie PM:
[quote]You are one of the citizens of the town. PM me each night with your choice of activity for that night.
Possible Day Activities – (1) Voting for lynching. (2) ????
Possible Night Activities – (1) Stay at home. (2) Try to visit a neighbor and strike up a friendship (3) Attempt to kill someone. (4) ????[/quote][/color]
[/quote]

What was that DGB?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:My meta on skitzer says that he is just crazy enough to send a ??? action in which he tries to take the law into his hands.
If he has no night action, and is vanilla, as the reveal implies, the mod should dismiss his ??? as invalid.

Surye you are wrong, and you too are trying to cover up the untrustworthiness of the obituaries.
This post is a joke.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 am

[quote="Surye"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]
[04] Townie PM:
[quote]You are one of the citizens of the town. PM me each night with your choice of activity for that night.
Possible Day Activities – (1) Voting for lynching. (2) ????
Possible Night Activities – (1) Stay at home. (2) Try to visit a neighbor and strike up a friendship (3) Attempt to kill someone. (4) ????[/quote][/color]
[/quote]What was that DGB?[/quote]
Surye, skitzer TRIED TO BREAK IN. That's not in the list, is it?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 am

OMG the ??? action... could it be "try to break in???"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 am

Oh s****t if that's the case I totally got lucky with Dasquian...and I thought I was being clever, dang it.

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Surye »

Look at Night Activity #4. Come on, I know you have better reading comprehension then this. There's no "Setup Home Alone Traps" on the list either, but as we've seen, that's happened. There's no "Start QB"?

??? is an open action.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 am

I don't get it. So he chose to break in???

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Natirasha »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't get it. So he chose to break in???
Yes. People have a fourth action. Understand that.

Anyways, I really want to state something: why did you shoot Dasqian? I understand he was scum and all, but...you shot him over nothing. Dude, I don't trust you.

Vote: DGB
(and is braced to be shot for it.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Natirasha wrote:Why did you shoot Dasqian? I understand he was scum and all, but...you shot him over nothing. Dude, I don't trust you.
I fully answered this question already. I was very justified to shoot Dasquian. My premise was completely faulty, but I didn't know that at the time.

Speaking of "over nothing" you wrote this:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 12#1035612
Natirasha wrote:So...I'm considering DGB not to be part of Albert's mafia, but I really don't want to get into WIFOM, which that is.

Any guesses on which mafia sydicate he's part of?
Which is a very odd post, first, it's assuming, out of the clear blue sky, that I'm mafia, and then wanting to figure out which mafia? It's a semantic trap like "when did you stop beating your wife?"

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...

HOW DO YOU KNOW ALBERT IS MAFIA???

He has not been revealed.

vote: Natirisha
Die scum die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm

@ armlx - you indicated earlier that you trust Natirisha. Why?

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I agree with Surye's case against DGB and from the last several posts by DGB as well as the case against Natirasha I just feel like shes backed into a corner that she realizes she can't win and is frantically attacking and trying to change the subject. As we have seen before random dayvigs are not something town does. IF she gets to L-2 no one vote, we don't need another self hammer at the end.

Vote: DGB
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by Hjallti »

I also don't see any logic in Drippings' thinking. The fact that she didn't believe the mod overrules the excuse she didn't get the '???'-action. I have to admit I had to ask myself what the ??? was about but it is on the first page.

Shooting Dasquian was anyway not the reaction she should have as townie. She could have voted him, unless she believes either Dasquian would reveal some things she doesn't want in the open, or she believes she couldn't convince town to vote him to a lynch.

so I am going to
vote: DrippingGoofball
, until she can convince me that either of the two above could be the case for a townie based on what she knew.

Sidenote to Surye (and others): have you suggestion how I can help town more? I think I get a bad post-count because I seem to be online mostly when others are offline.

mod
(and everyone): Weekend starts here thursday (May 1st is a bank holiday here (in fact even doubled this year))
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:19 am

Hjallti wrote:I also don't see any logic in Drippings' thinking.
Were you expecting any?
Hjallti wrote:The fact that she didn't believe the mod overrules the excuse she didn't get the '???'-action. I have to admit I had to ask myself what the ??? was about but it is on the first page.
I never read instructions.
Hjallti wrote:Shooting Dasquian was anyway not the reaction she should have as townie.
I was THAT sure that I was right, and that he was messing with me. That's how sure I was. Sure enough to shoot him down.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:27 am

Surye wrote:My guess is you "investigated" him last night, and found a rival, and was just waiting for a moment to strike, and look half justified, and look very town.
Surye, why on Earth would ANYONE investigate Dasquian???

He looked very, very pro-town. Even if I were corrupt, why would I investigate Dasquian?

In the above quote, you don't believe me that I investigated skitzer.

In the quote below, looks like you do believe.
Surye wrote:My meta on skitzer says that he is just crazy enough to send a ??? action in which he tries to take the law into his hands. Or do something.
I checked my PMs again, and the reason why I investigated skitzer was because you had asked me. And if you check your PM, you'll see that I said that I wasn't sure it wasn't going to go through because I expected to be sequestered at QB, which somehow I wasn't. Remember? So I just sent the order, and I did not ask for a report to be sent to you, because trivially, I forgot. I did receive more information than if I had sent the report, so that there is a tradeoff.

Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:55 am

Post by Hjallti »

I still think that dayvigging without feedback from at least some townies is not townish, Dripping.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:05 am

This is very ironic.

But I didn't think anyone would believe me!

And of course, everyone would have been right not to believe me... 'cuz I was very very wrong after all... and when I would have come to my senses, I wouldn't have killed Dasquian-scum, who was so far, playing the perfect townie game!

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:21 am

Post by armlx »

Hjallti: I was only on my confirmed list as I had a cop innocent on myself.

DGB: I trust Natashira based on the way he attacked me and revealed as cop, the fact he has an innocent on me, and that Surye trusts him.

As for a DGB lynch: Don't really feel like lynching cops that we are assuming would be mafia that open the possiblity for a cross kill. Would prefer an SL or Hjallti lynch, probably the first given Dasq's defense of him right before he died.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Hjallti »

armlx, You actually mean you wouldn't consider yourself town without cop-confirmation?

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by SensFan »

Hjallti wrote:armlx, You actually mean you wouldn't consider yourself town without cop-confirmation?
I assume he was just making his list from the Town's point of view, rather than his own. Did you actually not think of that?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by armlx »

SensFan wrote:
Hjallti wrote:armlx, You actually mean you wouldn't consider yourself town without cop-confirmation?
I assume he was just making his list from the Town's point of view, rather than his own. Did you actually not think of that?
All hail Sensfan, the answerer of obvious questions.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:My guess is you "investigated" him last night, and found a rival, and was just waiting for a moment to strike, and look half justified, and look very town.
Surye, why on Earth would ANYONE investigate Dasquian???

He looked very, very pro-town. Even if I were corrupt, why would I investigate Dasquian?
Indeed - I was so incredibly sure he was town. I even visited his house last night, thinking that he would be a safe bet as a safe person to be with at night. Thankfully, he was out!

More interestingly, has Surye simply forgotten asking DGB to investigate Skitzer, or is DGB lying about that?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by Surye »

Singing Librarian wrote:More interestingly, has Surye simply forgotten asking DGB to investigate Skitzer, or is DGB lying about that?
Surye wrote:2) "I investigated skitzer, because I find him opaque" And it had nothing to do with my polite request to investigate him? :P Anyways, because I did ask that of you, if my theory was right, it'd make sense for you to call him out with a false report, this is also something that didn't comfort me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Natirasha »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Natirasha wrote:Why did you shoot Dasqian? I understand he was scum and all, but...you shot him over nothing. Dude, I don't trust you.
I fully answered this question already. I was very justified to shoot Dasquian. My premise was completely faulty, but I didn't know that at the time.

Speaking of "over nothing" you wrote this:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 12#1035612
Natirasha wrote:So...I'm considering DGB not to be part of Albert's mafia, but I really don't want to get into WIFOM, which that is.

Any guesses on which mafia sydicate he's part of?
Which is a very odd post, first, it's assuming, out of the clear blue sky, that I'm mafia, and then wanting to figure out which mafia? It's a semantic trap like "when did you stop beating your wife?"

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...

HOW DO YOU KNOW ALBERT IS MAFIA???

He has not been revealed.

vote: Natirisha
Die scum die.
We all know ABR was scum. I doubt a townie would self-lynch himself to avoid a reveal.

On the first part, I never said you are scum. I just said I was pretty sure you were not part of his syndicate because he implicated you.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”