popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 871, Gustavo wrote:
In post 868, popopopopopopo wrote:i think ive been pretty transparent

just because i dont post long text walls that no one reads
You most certainly have not been. I tried to get info from you and you refused saying you do what you want.
only thing i care about from you is results from your night actions

otherwise i dont wanna engage you
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 873, Garmr wrote:
In post 862, popopopopopopo wrote:not gonna lie im not reading garmr, gustavo or james posts those three are way too annoying
that hurts because i made a decent case on James.
james is still a lynch i can get behind i caught him page 2

what are your thoughts on gamma emerad
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 876, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 862, popopopopopopo wrote:not gonna lie im not reading garmr, gustavo or james posts those three are way too annoying

My gut keeps telling me his town but my mind says he is scum. I'm conflicted at the moment.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:30 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 877, Garmr wrote:

My gut keeps telling me his town but my mind says he is scum. I'm conflicted at the moment.
what does that even mean
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 878, popopopopopopo wrote:

what does that even mean
Basically his action of jumping on every major wagon seems scummy to me. But despite his actions I my gut says his town from the way he engaged with me.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:35 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

@bujaber do you have any thoughts on gamma this game besides “nullish”. i know you said hes acting different from a game where he was town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Garmr »

That being said doe that mean you jump on James wagon right now. I know people haven't been reading my posts now when engaged with James. But I did actually catch him lying. I think that constitutes him being moved up higher in your lynch list :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 881, Garmr wrote:
That being said does that mean you jump on James wagon right now? I know people haven't been reading my posts now when engaged with James. But I did actually catch him lying. I think that constitutes him being moved up higher in your lynch list :P.
Fixed
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:39 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 879, Garmr wrote:

what does that even mean
Basically his action of jumping on every major wagon seems scummy to me. But despite his actions I my gut says his town from the way he engaged with me.
this is weird to me. seems like youre covering yourself by not commiting either way. i feel you

pedit: if you can get some support for it yes i would vote a james wagon. town was resistant to the idea before and said i was tunneling so id prefer to focus on gamma for now, but if a wagon starts i will join it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 883, popopopopopopo wrote:

what does that even mean
this is weird to me. seems like youre covering yourself by not commiting either way. i feel you

pedit: if you can get some support for it yes i would vote a james wagon. town was resistant to the idea before and said i was tunneling so id prefer to focus on gamma for now, but if a wagon starts i will join it.
I'm going with my gut and won't be voting him today if that makes it slightly more clear. I'm just being vocal about it because last game I went with my gut over logic with blue blooded toffee and he turned out to be scum. I feel like I let town down that game because I only caught 2/3 scum and if I raised concerns I would of potentially nailed 3/3.

But also I don't really see anyone town reading James so I don't know where this resistance is coming from. I haven't really noticed it either. Gb is pretty much the only wagon with steam and I town read Gb/doctors slot. Your vote would make James the 2nd leading wagon and the counter wagon to my town read of Dr dolittle.

I guess you could also vote unreal seal but I don't know your thoughts on them. I personally null scum read them but I would rather deal with James first. So I wouldn't be opposed to their lynch but I'd rather have James lynched.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

unrealseal wagon is suspicious to me springing up so late in the day
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 885, popopopopopopo wrote:unrealseal wagon is suspicious to me springing up so late in the day
Dr do little I'm town reading. Hikarai has been scum reading unreal since the start of the day so It's not out of the ordinary for hik to jump on the wagon. So the wagon doesn't really seem like a spontaneous end of the day scum wagon.

The dr do little wagon through is pretty bad through.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 880, popopopopopopo wrote:@bujaber do you have any thoughts on gamma this game besides “nullish”. i know you said hes acting different from a game where he was town.
Yes I got a scumlean there but it's a weak case and I don't like voting purely on meta. Gamma is someone I feel can be sorted easier with time and we would benefit if he is town and we kept him alive.
In post 886, Garmr wrote:
In post 885, popopopopopopo wrote:unrealseal wagon is suspicious to me springing up so late in the day
Dr do little I'm town reading. Hikarai has been scum reading unreal since the start of the day so It's not out of the ordinary for hik to jump on the wagon. So the wagon doesn't really seem like a spontaneous end of the day scum wagon.

The dr do little wagon through is pretty bad through.
What are you talking about?
First of all Rob slot lynch is best lynch I only switched my vote because pretty much everyone kept saying he's town except maybe seal. So I gave up on getting enough votes and am now compromising with James.

Secondly rob slot wagon was the slowest wagon you have a weird memory.. it was pretty much just my vote for most of the day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 887, BuJaber wrote:First of all Rob slot lynch is best lynch
Debatable.

But I also don't have solid town reads on anyone on that wagon (just one gut) and A solid town read on the wagonee.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 887, BuJaber wrote:First of all Rob slot lynch is best lynch
Garmr still remains the best lynch.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 823, BuJaber wrote:VOTE: James

Seems only interested in his feud with garmr.

@Locke - gamma was more active, more antagonistic I guess you could say. He shared his thoughts more often and more thoroughly. He pushed original cases and voted on unpopular wagons.. things like that. It's inconclusive evidence and 1 game doesn't say much and this game sucks conversation wise compared to that one tbh. I also don't trust meta tells very much because it's very easy to fake and meta changes with time. Just something to keep a note of as the game progresses.
In post 824, Gustavo wrote:
In post 822, Locke113 wrote:Have you played with Gamma as town? What was different about his play?
I have once. He’s more care free with his votes.
I'll keep this in mind from now on, though this info doesn't really change my read on him but better to have info than to not
In post 827, James Brafin wrote:Page 24
So I open this page and I’m starting to get the feeling that Gamma might be scum. I haven’t actually seen him be productive today at all, and it sort of looks like Gamma is hiding behind this to avoid doing too much.
UnrealSeal is now lockdown for me. Thanks have a nice day.
In post 579, BuJaber wrote:As for hiraki I think we can assume the post is a joke but we just regard him with a healthy amount of caution. I highly doubt he's actually a traitor, but who knows.
He could be:
Town who joked - we don't want to lynch
Traitor - better to lynch actual mafia first
Scum - we'll sort later.

Pedit - nope. If gustavo is indeed town we are in the best position to force scum to hammer or risk losing their wagon. No need to hurry up at all.

And rob is a better lynch than garmr.
Why would we lynch confirmed Town and not make scum waste their shot? This seems odd. If you could explain your reasoning here BuJaber that would be great.
In post 596, BuJaber wrote:
In post 595, James Brafin wrote:Okay, I came into this thinking Hiraki was rough, but this is just downright toxic. I wouldn’t put this past scum play either; I’ve seen games where players have survived to endgame by just turning people off and make them not want to play. Scum leaning Hiraki for now.
Huh? Are you sure you're talking about the right person?
I was. I felt like Hiraki was being a bit nasty at the time, just enough to turn people off. Her play and posting has improved since then though, and in perspective there are way worse in the game right now.
Why is your townread on Seal so strong? I don't think you've ever gone into detail about your read of him so far but you've pretty consistently had him as one of your top townreads
In post 833, James Brafin wrote:Page 26: not gonna start doing massive quote walls, but nvm. Garmr is still tunneling Gustavo.
Also liking BuJaber more and more. His interactions and questions all feel very natural and town driven.
Garmr was no longer tunneling at this point, he was just still arguing with Gus since neither of them can get along but he had unvoted him by that point if I recall correctly
In post 860, Garmr wrote:Bub what's your reason for voting James you seem to portray him as antitown. Do you think his scum or anti town
Are these really a one or the other kinda deal? Cause I'm pretty sure scum can be anti town
In post 868, popopopopopopo wrote:i think ive been pretty transparent

just because i dont post long text walls that no one reads
You haven't been transparent about your reasonings behind most things today though you have stated your reads on occasion without much in the way of explanations so I suppose you've been a little transparent
In post 874, Garmr wrote:Also If I was scum i would be loving the situation right now but I'm not so what can I do to change it?
This just strikes me as LAMIST

But I thought you "caught" James page 1 when you first started tunneling him?
In post 884, Garmr wrote:
In post 883, popopopopopopo wrote:

what does that even mean

I'm going with my gut and won't be voting him today if that makes it slightly more clear. I'm just being vocal about it because last game I went with my gut over logic with blue blooded toffee and he turned out to be scum. I feel like I let town down that game because I only caught 2/3 scum and if I raised concerns I would of potentially nailed 3/3.

But also I don't really see anyone town reading James so I don't know where this resistance is coming from. I haven't really noticed it either. Gb is pretty much the only wagon with steam and I town read Gb/doctors slot. Your vote would make James the 2nd leading wagon and the counter wagon to my town read of Dr dolittle.

I guess you could also vote unreal seal but I don't know your thoughts on them. I personally null scum read them but I would rather deal with James first. So I wouldn't be opposed to their lynch but I'd rather have James lynched.
I don't know about anyone else's resistance to the James wagon but mine is just I'd prefer rob/doolittle slot to be lynched more, but I would be willing to lynch James if seemed like neither rob/doolittle or you weren't getting lynched today
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So um I don't see anything worth responding to rn, if someone would like me to address something please say so
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:13 am

Post by BuJaber »

List your top 3 lynchees in order please with reasons if the reasons are not in your ISO
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 892, BuJaber wrote:List your top 3 lynchees in order please with reasons if the reasons are not in your ISO
popopo (I don't like the way he's leading my lynch, feels like he knows it's a mislynch)
GR (pretty much me sheeping James but w/e)
French (weak reading that is based off me vaguely remembering agreeing with your stuff on him but not being sure)
in case you couldn't tell I want popopo most
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

GR is garmr or robster (now DrD)?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:22 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 893, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 892, BuJaber wrote:List your top 3 lynchees in order please with reasons if the reasons are not in your ISO
popopo (I don't like the way he's leading my lynch, feels like he knows it's a mislynch)
French (weak reading that is based off me vaguely remembering agreeing with your stuff on him but not being sure)
yikes
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 894, BuJaber wrote:GR is garmr or robster (now DrD)?
robstor sorry
since James cased rob I have it stuck in my head as that person
<Embrace The Void>

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Can you expand on why Garmr and BJ are town?
vote conspiracy
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:39 am

Post by BuJaber »

Unofficial VC (if each person had 3 votes instead of 1):
Dr.D - 2 (Gamma, BuJ)
French - 2 (Gamma, BuJ)
James - 1 (BuJ)
Popop - 1 (Gamma)

Updated version coming soon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 897, Krazy wrote:

Can you expand on why Garmr and BJ are town?
Garmr I just feel like I'm jelling with him in a way. As for BJ it's not a concrete read but I do like the way he's metaing me
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”