TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:59 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Sorry, posted too quick. I agree, but if mafiassk continues to post without playing, then I want lynching him to be an option. I'd just as soon have him replaced, though.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:16 am

Post by icemanE »

...bored.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Mafiassk is holding us way back
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Lowell »

Other than that he's sort of useless, someone remind me what the case against him is again?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:04 am

Post by icemanE »

Lowell wrote:Other than that he's sort of useless, someone remind me what the case against him is again?
Just look at the last couple pages, they're all about him.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 am

There's not a case, per se, but I want him active or replaced. Or possibly dead.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by icemanE »

So now that mafia has more or less destroyed the rhythm of this game, I think I'm gonna go back over everything and see if anyone else jumps out at me. I think everyone else should do the same. I'll report back later tonight or tomorrow.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Post by Johoohno »

I've had some hellish days with tons to do and take care of. But nothing of great importance seems to have taken place here.

Although, I checked the replacement thread and saw that Sudo_Nym has decided to replace both MafiaSSK and Nanosauromo. So now we're waiting for replacements to join the game. Though there is no point in just sitting and waiting since we haven't got a good case going right now.

Post people, post!

Even though there isn't any good common case running right now, I still see MafiaSSK as a valid vote since his scum buddying and questions about that as scum-tells (My post 224), especially since I've seen him active elsewhere since then. However, I do like his replacement to come in and defend his position/see the game from a fresh perspective before any lynch.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:55 am

My read on mafiaSSK is he's a lurker who will replace out if he gets pressured. Did it in another game I'm in. Really obnoxious, that, but at least we'll be rid of him (hopefully) soon.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:22 am

Post by icemanE »

Alright, this board is REALLLLLY starting to get boring, so I think we ought to lynch someone, even if its me, by the end of this page. I nominate mafia, he's useless anyways, and it seems like this is the only way people are going to get back into this friggin game!
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:My read on mafiaSSK is he's a lurker who will replace out if he gets pressured. Did it in another game I'm in. Really obnoxious, that, but at least we'll be rid of him (hopefully) soon.
Okay since I'm not replaced yet. I have to respond to this post. In that game, I didn't ask for a replacement for that reason. I asked because there was another mini I wanted to be in. Anyways, in this game I've asked to be replaced because I just don't find it interesting.
Anyways, to make thing seasier for the replacement,
unvote
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by icemanE »

MafiaSSK wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:My read on mafiaSSK is he's a lurker who will replace out if he gets pressured. Did it in another game I'm in. Really obnoxious, that, but at least we'll be rid of him (hopefully) soon.
Okay since I'm not replaced yet. I have to respond to this post. In that game, I didn't ask for a replacement for that reason. I asked because there was another mini I wanted to be in. Anyways, in this game I've asked to be replaced because I just don't find it interesting.
Anyways, to make thing seasier for the replacement,
unvote
Oh my god dude are you serious...
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

unvote

Ice, if you are "bored" then why don't you try to find scum like you said you were going to?
iceman wrote:So now that mafia has more or less destroyed the rhythm of this game,
I think I'm gonna go back over everything and see if anyone else jumps out at me.
I think everyone else should do the same. I'll report back later tonight or tomorrow.
Did nothing jump out at you? or did you just say this and then decide that was too much work for scum to do?
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

BTW finals week is almost over for me so I'll be able to post more after this week.
Tigers ate my signature.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by icemanE »

ZeekLTK wrote:
unvote

Ice, if you are "bored" then why don't you try to find scum like you said you were going to?
iceman wrote:So now that mafia has more or less destroyed the rhythm of this game,
I think I'm gonna go back over everything and see if anyone else jumps out at me.
I think everyone else should do the same. I'll report back later tonight or tomorrow.
Did nothing jump out at you? or did you just say this and then decide that was too much work for scum to do?
Still working on it, probably be done by tomorrow.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by icemanE »

In looking back at the game, I'm now pretty sure that Zeek isn't scum. The way he reacted to the initial bandwagon is pretty telling, especially this post:
Okay, seriously guys.

All I did was spark the game and get it going and all of a sudden I'm on L-2.

Notice my comment was during the random stage AND I never made a case against him (or really pushed it that hard). It's one comment taken way too far by a couple of people.
In reflection I agree with that, it was taken WAY too far, and Zeek might not have done the greatest job defending himself, but that doesn't necessarily translate into him being scum. The thing that keeps me on edge about Zeek, though, is his reluctance to claim - keep in mind there was no real reason for him to do so, BUT simply saying "I'M TOWN A@@HOLES!!" would have been better than nothing. This makes me think he must be a power role of one sort or another.

Something I found pretty amusing in looking back at the early part of the game is that Sweatpants, in almost every single one of his posts, calls someone out for "not scumhunting". The funny thing is, he doesn't do much scum hunting himself - he simply calls other people out for not doing it, whatever that means, and defends people he doesn't think are scum (especially Zeek early in the game). He has not done a single in-depth analysis, like many other active posters. His only REAL contribution has been to start the "pressure" wagon on MafiaSSK, which I am currently a part of. However, he has spent a great deal of his time since then defending his right to start that wagon and arguing the validity of the reasoning behind it instead of looking into other possibilities. The whole idea of a bandwagon is something he was very against early in the game when it involved Zeek, which is fishy, considering that there was, at the very least, a tangible reason to be suspicious of him instead of just a lurk-suspicion. He has adamantly argued that a Mafia lynch is justified, and I agree, BUT, he was so against Zeek's lynch that this keeps my TSPN-Zeek scum team idea fresh, even despite the fact that Zeek's scumminess has been greatly reduced in my mind. It all falls on TSPN.

Faerie pushed a little too hard for a Zeek lynch early in the game for my liking. He was pretty unrelenting. I supported him, for awhile, but he REALLY wanted that lynch.

As for whoever replaces mafiaSSK, I'd like to hear a good bit from there rather quick to prevent a lynch - mafiaSSK has been so useless thus far that it's difficult to imagine anyone pulling him out of the scum gutter he's fallen into. I still think its an OK idea to get rid of him unless the replacement gets active quick.

I will TRY to get to everyone else ASAP, hopefully by tomorrow night, but that's what I've got for now.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:41 pm

iceman wrote: Something I found pretty amusing in looking back at the early part of the game is that Sweatpants, in almost every single one of his posts, calls someone out for "not scumhunting".
You mean I called out you, once. As far as I recall, you're the only person I've voted for that.

But here, let me make sure. I've voted for, this game (very succinct reasons being given):
Cake, for his strange reaction to the vote.
You, for not scumhunting.
MafiaSSK, for his strange reaction to my vote on you.
Faerielord, for fishing.
MafiaSSK, for lurking.

If those votes weren't scumhunting (you could contest mafiassk and cake, I suppose, but the other three), you're going to have to redefine the term for me.

As for "an in-depth analysis," (whatever that means), I don't tend to do large posts. I don't like reading them, and I don't like writing them.

Anyway, no, we shouldn't lynch mafiassk. We should have him replaced. He hasn't done much that's scummy except be completely useless.
mafiassk wrote: Okay since I'm not replaced yet. I have to respond to this post. In that game, I didn't ask for a replacement for that reason. I asked because there was another mini I wanted to be in. Anyways, in this game I've asked to be replaced because I just don't find it interesting.
Gee, maybe it would be more interesting if you'd, y'know, played. Whatever, it all smells the same to me. Enjoy being replaced in your next game!

Unvote.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:This makes me think he must be a power role of one sort or another.
Don't speculate on power roles. Period.
iceman wrote:Faerie pushed a little too hard for a Zeek lynch early in the game for my liking. He was pretty unrelenting. I supported him, for awhile, but he REALLY wanted that lynch.
I was sure he was scum. With no offence to zeek, but he's the person with the scummiest playstyle I've ever seen. But seeing other games, he's always like that :/ Which is where I retired my vote

Also, mafiassk pretty much sucks. Replacing because it ain't interesting. Yes that's an ad hom attack, he sucks :( He ruined the game for everyone else
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 am

Post by TDC »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote: Anyway, no, we shouldn't lynch mafiassk. We should have him replaced. He hasn't done much that's scummy except be completely useless.
I agree. Makes you wonder why iceman claims "that it's difficult to imagine anyone pulling him out of the scum gutter he's fallen into", though.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:16 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I am back from my vacation so I will reread everything and make a post later today with my thoughts.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 am

TDC wrote: I agree. Makes you wonder why iceman claims "that it's difficult to imagine anyone pulling him out of the scum gutter he's fallen into", though.
I was thinking the same thing.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:25 am

Post by icemanE »

What I mean is that he's so solidly fixed in my mind as being suspicious because of his inactivity and downright crapiness.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by icemanE »

Don't speculate on power roles. Period.
Might I ask why?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Because if you out him as a power role, who will be at an advantage? Scum, who'll know where to target, or town, who can do close to nothing?(Except maybe a doc)

It's a win situation for the scum
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 am

Post by icemanE »

FaerieLord wrote:Because if you out him as a power role, who will be at an advantage? Scum, who'll know where to target, or town, who can do close to nothing?(Except maybe a doc)

It's a win situation for the scum
Right, but my speculating that he could be power role has no effect on whether or not he actually is one...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”