OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

lulu muumuu wrote:so OG. why haven't you unvoted? again, this is my concern. not attacking, just saying.

still not voting for you. do we really need a claim?
i have to put on the table though that if i'm wrong about you, you're going down hard.

for now i would rather
vote: malthusius
why would i unvote someone i'm certain is scum?

i could change my vote to malthisus seeing as hes more likely to be lynched right now
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

OG: i'm not saying you SHOULD unvote. just pointing out that you aren't.
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 8:21 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 151

Alabaska J (1):
OG Smokedank

malthusis (2):
lemming1607, lulumuumuu

Greasy Spot (1):
CaptainCake

Lemming1607 (1):
malthusis

OG Smokedank (5):
populartajo, Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333, DragonsofSummer

Not Voting (2):
thinktank, Greasy Spot

7 to lynch

CaptainCake prodded again.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 8:40 am

Post by populartajo »

Unvote

Very busy these days and I dont want crazy things to happen while Im away. It would help that all OG Smokedank voters post (again) or quote
exactly
their reasons for voting this girl. I think its valid for her to hear why is she being suspected besides insults.
If you dont know who you are read this:
NN wrote:OG Smokedank (5): populartajo, Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333, DragonsofSummer
OG in your analysis of your voters I was cruelly excluded. Why?
Also, is this your first game?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 9:51 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

this is my first game on ms yes but i have played on other sites, the hip hop forum i post at (the lounge) and something awful

in those games i'm used to people spending a few days on what we call the jokevote phase so yeah i guess you all dont have that

also i didnt see you in the votecount i looked at for some reason but my comments on you: you have done a pretty good job commenting on everybody and avoiding tunnelvision like a lot of people seem to have, you havent been pushing any cases very strongly but i like that you are looking at everybody
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Alabaska J wrote:She is sticking with his random vote for no reason all the while trying to get a bandwagon going. Noob scum frequently try to
speedlynch
push my lynch with no reasoning whatsoever. Also, she has criticized others, and yet still votes me for no reason. My predecessor didn't post, and I have posted once. There is no reason for her to stick with her random vote like she has. Either she is an incredibly bad townie, or fairly bad scum. In my opinion, people tend to be fairly bad, not outrageously horrible.
Fixed. Are yo happy now?
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:22 am

Post by thinktank »

populartajo wrote:
Unvote

Very busy these days and I dont want crazy things to happen while Im away. It would help that all OG Smokedank voters post (again) or quote
exactly
their reasons for voting this girl. I think its valid for her to hear why is she being suspected besides insults.
If you dont know who you are read this:
NN wrote:OG Smokedank (5): populartajo, Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333, DragonsofSummer
OG in your analysis of your voters I was cruelly excluded. Why?
Also, is this your first game?
What were you're reasons for voting Og smokedank. you never stated, only at the beginning of the game claiming the vote was completely random. If so, don't you figure it was a little late to be keeping up a random vote, especially when OG was a L-2?
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

OG I am saying that they are doing the same thing as they did to me. I thought it was pretty obvious you were joking. Malthusis jumped on both bandwagons with absolutely horrid reasoning, and is almost certainly scum.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by populartajo »

thinktank wrote:What were you're reasons for voting Og smokedank. you never stated, only at the beginning of the game claiming the vote was completely random. If so, don't you figure it was a little late to be keeping up a random vote, especially when OG was a L-2?
Reasons for voting OG : random vote yo.
Reasons for keeping my vote : I thought I had unvoted her a million years ago but the VC post above mine made me realize that.
And yes its a little late, but luckily she wasnt lynched. I still dont see her as the play for today. Rereading Im still trying to understand when did PbUG and Lemming became so unaware of each other. I know I was asking for this, but it feels very sudden.
Disliking also DragonofSummer contributions.
About Malthius, bleh, I've heard he's lazy and feels very scummy in all his games. Idk. Feels like an easy target for opportunistic scum.
Right now Im having problems deciding which player of the OG wagon seem scummier. My question stands.
Populartajo wrote:Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333, DragonsofSummer why do you suspect OG?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by TBuG »

I already said why several times. She's voted with no reasoning then backtracked, and she's been opportunistic with her suspicions. She also was very buddy-buddy with Lemming and then suddenly jumped away and now thinks Lemming is scum, without very concise reasoning.
OG Smokedank wrote:alabaska j and malthisus saw me as an easy opportunity to get some quick votes up on. malthisus started off early saying i wasnt doing much to scumhunt (p.s. this was the extent of his scumhunting at the time) and alabaska j came in first post with a vote on me which he later explained was because i made "newbie scum mistakes" such as speedlynching (wrong), trying to start a bandwagon (wrong), that i have commented on other players while keeping my vote on him (
true, but so what? not like he was close to getting lynched
) and finally finished by saying that i was different levels of bad depending on what alignment i was. so they have strategy but they arent doing to well with it. i'll comment on why i think these two and lemming are scum in a sec
The part I highlighted is a major red flag. She's basically admitting that she kept her vote on because it was easy.
As a general trend, the scum tend to be the people who stay beneath the radar, not the people who are the most visible and blatantly obvious. Generally it tends to be the people who jump on the middle of the wagon, with little reasoning, just saying.
this is a faulty assumption, scums goal is to stay out of suspicion and look townie as possible, so why would they do something intentionally stupid like voting in the middle of a bandwagon with no reasoning? again this is another one of many assumptions on mafiascum that have little to do with alignment determining factors and everything to do with playerskill or level of involvement within the game.
Actually, it's truth, kthx. You're being really wishwashy, saying that malthusis and Alabaska are scummy for doing something you say isn't a scumtell.
now i think the reason both alabaska j and malthisus have been pushing me is to distract us from their third buddy, who i think is lemming.
This, I think, is just plain blatantly false. I think Alabaska is town, malthusis is scum, and Lemming I'm unsure about.
alabaska opened by saying lemming and pbug were "butting heads", i am immensely suspicious of anyone who dismisses an entire argument like that because it comes off as a call for everyone else to stop looking at either argument. he says it again in the next point and begins pushing me.
It's pretty much what we were doing, in hindsight. Neither of us had sufficient reasoning for our votes.
lemming has avoided commenting on me directly but has come off as critical of the bandwagon, voting malthisus for jumping on it opportunistically and then saying people have been jumping on my bandwagon scummily. while this is a reasonable position, it is one i'd expect a third scum to take if his two buddies were on a bandwagon: i'd expect the third scum to be critical of his scumbuddies and the bandwagon in general while avoiding discussion of whether i am town or scum. in this way he isnt keeping the bandwagon from happening (which he would do if he was town and thought i was too) but instead attacks the people on my bandwagon, making him look like he was defending me when i flip town when in reality he wasnt doing shit to protect me but rather trying to make himself look good.
This is ridiculous speculation with no foundation in textual evidence. You're making a random guess.
part of the reason i'm being attacked is becuase i'm a new player to this website that has acted differently from the more experienced players. another part of the reason i'm being attacked is because i am acting as "newbie scum" would, which ties into being new. so if i can be attacked for being new, why the fuck cant i use it as my defense?
Um, I'm not at all attacking you for those reasons. Scum is scum, a scumtell is a scumtell. My vote has nothing to do with your newbness, and defending yourself by saying you're new is basically saying "I don't know what I'm doing, disregard all of the actions I take."
thinktank wrote:"Trying to push cases with no strategy is a scum strategy". I found this kind of funny because both sides of this bandwagon seem to be atleast somewhat claiming this argument. This wagon is hilarious. OG could very well be scum, and as much as the swearing gets annoying, you have to question some of the votes on the wagon. Some are far too quick to throw away their vote based on the fact that OG was trying to be funny, albeit not well. As a general trend, the scum tend to be the people who stay beneath the radar, not the people who are the most visible and blatantly obvious. Generally it tends to be the people who jump on the middle of the wagon, with little reasoning, just saying.

P.S Newb comments don't help find scum. They just make you look like an ass.
QFT. I'm also really annoyed at two (three counting mal) of the members of the wagon for complete lack of reasoning from what I can see.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

so PBuG what are your reasons for not voting mal? do you just find OG more scummy?

Populartajo: where would you put your vote now?

where are greasy spot, dragons, and captain cake??????

and are you others just content to sit back?

i don't really want to change my vote at the moment. i think mal is scummy. i don't like his third vote with the reasoning that:
malthusis wrote:I'm pretty sick right now of Og argueing with people as well as the fact we have proof for all the thinks he's done so I'm go ahead and Vote :OG since he hasn't even given us a defence, he's just trying to steer around our questions
i think PBuG is town. i don't know about lemming but i'm leaning towards him being scum too. right now, i think either OG
or
alabaska is scum, or OG
and
alabaska are scum together.

i must admit that right now, a lot of my thinking is based in the fact that OGs feelings that alabaska is scummy are correct. OG if you are really saying your vote WAS random i might be more inclined to vote for you.
Show

meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
[/size]
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Sorry I'm here... I've just been insanely busy lately, and have finals this upcoming week, but expect a post responding to questions asked of me by wednesday at the latest.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 am

Post by TBuG »

lulu muumuu wrote:so PBuG what are your reasons for not voting mal? do you just find OG more scummy?
WAYYYYYYY more scummy. Mal is just a follower, and followers are not necessarily scum. OG is actively... scumming?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:03 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 162

Alabaska J (1):
OG Smokedank

malthusis (2):
lemming1607, lulumuumuu

Greasy Spot (1):
CaptainCake

Lemming1607 (1):
malthusis

OG Smokedank (4):
Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333, DragonsofSummer

Not Voting (3):
thinktank, Greasy Spot, populartajo

7 to lynch

Activity has been atrocious. I'll look for a replacement for Captain Cake, prodding others.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

well

unvote vote malthisus

my opinion on alabaska j hasnt changed at all but malthisus (someone else i think is scummy) has more votes so that is why i'm voting him
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by thinktank »

followers are generally more likely to be scum, all part of the staying under the radar theme. Which is mal looks somewhat suspicious, because the odd timing of his vote combined with insufficient reasoning as well as a double vote which is also kind of intriguing.

OG: Do you think that both Mal and Alabaska are scum because thats what you seem to imply. Why do you think Mal is scummy? you didn't give your reasoning in your previous post.

Populartjo: Malthius isn't scummy because he's lazy, its because his votes seems quite opportunistic. I also don't buy your defense as to holding the vote for so long considering there have been numerous vote counts, not just the one to make you realize that you had a vote in, does not seem logical at all.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:well

unvote vote malthisus

my opinion on alabaska j hasnt changed at all but malthisus (someone else i think is scummy) has more votes so that is why i'm voting him
Ugh... AGAIN, kettle, meet pot.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Wow. OG, you just proved your opportunistic scumminess. Sheesh. You should change your vote only if you think they are more scummy, not if they have more votes. Reeeeeeeeeks.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

sorry OG you're not helping your cause by changing your vote... this makes me even more suspicious of you, but i hope that maybe it's still just scum going after the easy lynch.
Show

[/size]
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Musher333 »

OG, by changing your vote to somebody people are already speculating about you are trying to move any attention that is on you now, to the person you vote for, is my vote still on you, good it can stay there.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:45 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

i've said several times before that malthisus was scummy, before people started voting him. go back and read my posts if youre unconvinced. in the meantime i'm tired of nobody saying anything.

again i think alabaska j and malthisus are both scummy, have been saying this all game, and i put my vote on someone that has a chance of getting lynched instead of someone who doesnt. it makes sense for me to do this from both my own standpoint and from the town's because if i vote for someone that i think is scummy but who also has a chance to get lynched, i also manage to keep myself, a town player, from being lynched and therefore keep the number of town players up.

i will bold this part so you people that havent been reading the thread can see it:
I HAVE THOUGHT THAT MALTHISUS WAS SCUMMY FOR MOST OF THIS DAY AND HAVE SAID IT REPEATEDLY, GO BACK AND READ BEFORE YOU CALL ME OPPORTUNISTIC
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Really? Then why didn't you change your vote when this thought popped into you head? Unless, it didn't, and you are backtracking.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:30 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Really? Then why didn't you change your vote when this thought popped into you head? Unless, it didn't, and you are backtracking.
what thought popped into my head?

i've been voting for someone i think is scummy the entire game: you. but theres no point in keeping a vote on somebody that isnt going to be lynched, its a waste of a vote especially if i'm up for getting lynched and especially if the next person up for lynch is someone i think is scummy.

besides my vote started up some discussion and got the thread moving again which i think everyone can agree is a good thing.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:40 am

Post by malthusis »

OG, if you are really convinced I'm scum, why didn't you try to disprove my statements and convince everyone else here that I'm scum (or at least try to) before giving up and jumping in on a guy who had practically never posted when he came in? Now that you're not L-2 anymore (tajo unvoted) I'll
Unvote Vote: OG
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 am

Post by TBuG »

FOS: Malthusis

For:
Now that you're not L-2 anymore
Vote stays because:
again i think alabaska j and malthisus are both scummy, have been saying this all game, and i put my vote on someone that has a chance of getting lynched instead of someone who doesnt. it makes sense for me to do this from both my own standpoint and from the town's because if i vote for someone that i think is scummy but who also has a chance to get lynched, i also manage to keep myself, a town player, from being lynched and therefore keep the number of town players up.
That's basically being opportunistic and simultaneously going against all previous actions you've made. You could have put a serious vote on anytime before you actually managed to find reason for an Alabaska vote. Now, instead, of sticking to your atttacks, you switch to the bandwagon at the drop of a hat.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”