Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hasdgfas was always a gentle soul. Instead of playing cards or stealing clothes, he would tend to his garden. Daisies, Poppies, Cucumbers...pretty much anything he touched sprang to life. When he got the call to become the Groundskeeper at the Don's garden, he had no choice but to say yes.

In that garden, he outdid himself. His pumpkins grew to massive proportions. His figs' praise was sung throughout the mob. But best of all were his roses. They grew as large as a man's head, white as snow.

Little did Hasdgfas know that the Don loathed white roses. When he got the order to take a can of paint and paint the roses red, he could not bear to do it. He ran away, leaving the hated roses in the garden. But alas, he was caught. And now his body will feed the plants he loved all his life.

Hasdgfas, TOWNIE, Pushing up the Daisies N2

With Seven alive, it's Four to lynch
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 12:48 am

Post by Gorrad »

Do I need to prod all of you? POST!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Surye »

Hmmm.. This is not good. We've had so many bad plays, I'm losing faith in this game. I really hope town starts playing town (and stops hammering jesters ;P).

I will do a reread tonight, but the high replace rate in this game is making it hard to see consistancy in play also.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Celebloki »

I think that we need to start looking at the more low-posting players in this game. I have accrued a high profile and I can see why but I maintain that my past problems were just mistakes. And I also believe that I am simply being pursued as I am one of the few people that has actually posted enough(or done some moronic plays) to be analyzed so far. As long as the other few posters keep going after he then the scum will be able to ride another free day under the radar. I'm not asking to to get rid of the suspicions you have on me but at least start putting a few other players under the magnifying glass first.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Funny how this is now the same setup as the Newbie game with 2 scum and 5 town =)
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Surye »

Mellowed Man wrote:Funny how this is now the same setup as the Newbie game with 2 scum and 5 town =)
I actually like that idea, it's like a game with context, and no random voting stage.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

Although, so many players have been replaced or are hardly posting, it's still tough to get a read on anyone.
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mellowed Man wrote:Funny how this is now the same setup as the Newbie game with 2 scum and 5 town =)
I thought that, too, but then I remembered that town usually loses those games. Eh, we have two days of information to help, though.

Right now, my top suspect is Celebloki for the quick switch he did with voting Lquiz day 2. I know he's explained it as him not being fully attentive, but it looks like someone wanting to look townie by saying "hey, don't want to quicklynch this guy" and then next post vote him.
Sethaniel wrote:Although, so many players have been replaced or are hardly posting, it's still tough to get a read on anyone.
That has been a problem. The replacements issue isn't all negative, though. It's another view of the game (and with the way things have been going, it can't hurt).

Speaking of which, whenever you get through a read Mellowed Man, I'd like to hear what you think, since your predecessor didn't post at all day 2. Granted, his last post on this site has been this game, but it's always a little suspicious to not post for that long.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:13 am

Post by Surye »

CO and Celeb feel like there's some forced distancing going on. Celeb is on my suspicion list for obvious reasons.

It looks like CO is ready to bus Celeb even :P
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

You can either think hes bussing me, or that hes not thinking of whats best for the town and not trying to get more out of the low posters to analyze. If I get lynched today, then the town has to lynch mafia tomorrow and then the next night, lynching me will be your last mislynch. imho CO is scum trying to lead the charge on me since I have the most against me. Its best for the town to hold off on the bandwaggoning me and being sure you all want to believe I'm scum then just do it and find out that you just lynched another townie.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:you all want to believe I'm scum then just do it and find out that you just lynched another townie.
*wince* I really hate when people say that. I would vote you on that alone, but everyone in this game seems to be using that damn ineffectual, emotional, threatening argument. It's not a protown argument.

Anyways, I do think CO is scum, but only 60/40, not enough for a vote yet. I'd like to see more activity from all the players first.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Sethaniel »

surye wrote:
celebloki wrote: you all want to believe I'm scum then just do it and find out that you just lynched another townie.

*wince* I really hate when people say that. I would vote you on that alone, but everyone in this game seems to be using that damn ineffectual, emotional, threatening argument. It's not a protown argument.
qft
Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Inquisitor JL »

Celebloki is suspicious but there is no way I'm voting him. He has made a stupid mistake, twice, and his defence wasn't that good Lquiz seemed far scummier and he was town.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Celebloki wrote:You can either think hes bussing me, or that
hes not thinking of whats best for the town and not trying to get more out of the low posters to analyze.
If I get lynched today, then the town has to lynch mafia tomorrow and then the next night, lynching me will be your last mislynch.
imho CO is scum trying to lead the charge on me since I have the most against me.
Its best for the town to hold off on the bandwaggoning me and being sure you all want to believe I'm scum then just do it and find out that you just lynched another townie.
1. I think you are the most scummy here. Getting you lynched is what I believe is best for the town, until I see other evidence to the contrary. Oh, and me not trying to get more of the low posters is completely bullshit. Look at my post before yours:
ChaosOmega wrote:Speaking of which, whenever you get through a read Mellowed Man, I'd like to hear what you think, since your predecessor didn't post at all day 2. Granted, his last post on this site has been this game, but it's always a little suspicious to not post for that long.
I will grant you that it's not much, but since you're so concerned about lurkers not posting, where have you been trying to get more out of the low posters?

2. Appeal to emotion. "If you lynch me, we'll be at lylo, you won't be able to mess up any more."

3. I think there's a reason you have the most against you.

4. As Surye has already noted, appeal to emotion.

It just looks like you feel backed in a corner and you're trying to guilt the town not to lynch you.

vote: Celebloki

Inquisitor JL wrote:Celebloki is suspicious but there is no way I'm voting him. He has made a stupid mistake, twice, and his defence wasn't that good Lquiz seemed far scummier and he was town.
FOS: Inquisitor JL

That's a terrible argument. "Lquiz acted scummier and was town, Celebloki must be town!"

That argument allows for scummy play to go unpunished, which is bad. Just because Lquiz played scummy as town does not mean that scum will play even more suspiciously.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Inquisitor JL »

I haven't been playing that long. I'm still learning to some degree. I feel that I may have been to aggressive so I want to try and tone it down.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Gorrad »

PsychoBob has been prodded
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Mellowed Man has been prodded
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Inquisitor JL wrote:I haven't been playing that long. I'm still learning to some degree. I feel that I may have been to aggressive so I want to try and tone it down.
This is still a game, where mistakes happen. You are using the same excuses Celebloki has.

I suspect two people: Inquisitor IL, and Celebloki
Celebloki wrote:ohhhhh...I see what I did wrong he was at L-2 before
I voted, sorry been busy
and only been able to look at each of my games quickly when I get the chance. I'll try to be a bit more careful, but my vote still stands either way.
Celebloki wrote:I know
I contradicted myself
, and even though it pains me to
admit it I did miscount twice.
I haven't been paying as much attention to this game since I hammered the jester since I figured it should have ended with the Jester being lynched. But yet we continue on to find a second place? But yes
I simply just wasn't giving this game my full attention
. But since the start Lquiz has been seeming like the Jester then when we found out he wasn't the jester my only conclusion for him was scum. Plus when I stated I didn't want to put him at L-1 was before I saw a few more posts of analysis from other players I agreed with. So now, even seeing that my vote was L-1 and not L-2 I was fine with it.
I finally caught up with this game. I don't know how to classify Celebloki's posts after Lquiz was lynched, during "twilight."

Man oh man, Celebloki has been making hundreds of excuses ever since Lquiz was lynched, as if he "knew" that soon he would be a target.

Anyways, when reading through the game I thought Inquisitor and Celebloki were the most likely to be scum, for some reason. The one wave of scumminess from Inquisitor was hard to tell, but it was strong when reading his overall play. Celebloki just keeps making up so many excuses, when can he just admit he is really scummy?

FoS: Inquisitor IL, Celebloki

I'd be happy to lynch Celebloki.

unvote, VOTE: Celebloki

I will start pondering about other people, after I look more in depth.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Funny how ChaosOmega suspects the same people...............

Surye, why do you give percentages? Earlier you thought Natasha was like 30/70?? Jester? Now you're only a little bit sure that you think CO is scum? Why??

I think you should have a stronger opinion, and not be afraid of what might happen if you go all-out-attacking on a certain player. It seriously makes you look like you don't want to make a huge mistake and attack someone.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Surye »

Mellowed Man wrote:Funny how ChaosOmega suspects the same people...............

Surye, why do you give percentages? Earlier you thought Natasha was like 30/70?? Jester? Now you're only a little bit sure that you think CO is scum? Why??

I think you should have a stronger opinion, and not be afraid of what might happen if you go all-out-attacking on a certain player. It seriously makes you look like you don't want to make a huge mistake and attack someone.
You want me to make a huge mistake? :o
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

As in, purposely go after someone's case because you definitely think they are worth going after.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Surye »

Mellowed Man wrote:As in, purposely go after someone's case because you definitely think they are worth going after.
You've seen me go full steam against someone I thought was
definitely
worth going after. I don't think anyone is at this point. What's your problem?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Gorrad »

Mass prods coming out. Looking for a replacement for PsychoBob
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Celebloki »

I really have no more to say to defend myself, Its really up to the town at this point. I still believe if I am to be lynched that you watch who led the charge the most and who flew below radar while I had all the attention.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Celebloki wrote:I really have no more to say to defend myself, Its really up to the town at this point. I still believe if I am to be lynched that you watch who led the charge the most and who flew below radar while I had all the attention.
If you really think you are going to be lynched, I find it scummy that you are asking us to find who led the charge the most. Why don't you work hard now, and try to find some then?

Oh wait, your excuse is time... Stalling I see...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”