16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Johoohno »

Still waiting for the replacements ... AND GREASY SPOTS promised catch up!
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

I still would like to lynch Nano.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Do you know what the case on iceman is zeek?

If you do, do you really think your move is a protown one?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:09 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Yes, but I already said (in post #327):
regardless of ice's alliance, I think it can only help if he is alive later in the game because we [will] have a lot of content and interaction to analyze vs. someone who no one knows anything about or [doesn't have] a read on one way or the other (aka Nano).
Tigers ate my signature.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:33 am

Post by FaerieLord »

You didn't get the question

The case on iceman is him trying to lynch a lurker. You have found him scummy for it.

You are trying to lynch a lurker.

Do the maths
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:38 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

No the case on him is him being "upset" that we might not lynch someone that had a bandwagon going against them (and which iceman had jumped on). And also because he's made several "odd"/suspicious comments throughout the day.

And this is like the ninth post in a row where you've misrepresented what has happened in the game.
Tigers ate my signature.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by TDC »

FaerieLord wrote: The case on iceman is him trying to lynch a lurker. You have found him scummy for it.

I'm sure he's done that as town before as well...
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 4:47 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

faerielord wrote: You didn't get the question

The case on iceman is him trying to lynch a lurker. You have found him scummy for it.

Do the maths
Zeek is the obvious next choice for wagon if iceman comes up scum.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:17 am

Post by icemanE »

No the case on him is him being "upset" that we might not lynch someone that had a bandwagon going against them (and which iceman had jumped on). And also because he's made several "odd"/suspicious comments throughout the day.
That might be the "case" but its not the truth.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 6:00 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:No the case on him is him being "upset" that we might not lynch someone that had a bandwagon going against them (and which iceman had jumped on). And also because he's made several "odd"/suspicious comments throughout the day.

And this is like the ninth post in a row where you've misrepresented what has happened in the game.
God, I fucking hate when you do this.

What was the god damn case on mafiassk? Him not contributing at all, lurking in plain sight. People debated that this still wasn't enough, but iceman said it was enough so he tried to fucking lynch him. Thus the wagon. That's the whole fucking wagon

And please show me the nine god damn posts

Are you always this much of an idiot? You're as frustrating as hell!
TDC wrote:I'm sure he's done that as town before as well...
You know what, I'm bored seeing zeek get out of shit just because he does it as town. He's still obviously detrimental to the town. He spouts bullshit, contradicts himself and makes god awful cases and is as stubborn as a mule. The only think keeping him alive is his meta!

God damn it, he's as frustrating as hell.

Unvote, Vote ZeekLTK
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by icemanE »

After rereading the past couple pages, it seems like no one except for TSPN and Zeek know what "the case" on me is. I guess that's because it's weak, and thereby easy to miss.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

You are frustrated because you're scum and not getting your way.

Since I know you read 533 (you replaced in and played for a little bit), I know that you can attest that I was 100% correct on everything I said before I was lynched in that game (at least on what has been proven so far); where I had constantly said who was town (Michel and you [as soupfly]) and who was not (Skruffs and Shaka). So I think I know what I'm doing. And I think you know it as well, and that's why you are frustrated/trying to discredit me - because apparently I'm not on your team (I'm on the town's team), so it's not in your interests to listen to or agree with me.

--

But, okay, listen to your case:

-MafiaSSK has made some weird comments ("don't vote for him", etc.) and has lurked.

That's about it. Yeah it's odd, but not necessarily scummy.

-Iceman (among others) wanted to lynch him for this. Others have changed their mind but iceman hasn't yet. Okay...

Also, (what you seem to have forgotten even though you were voting for, and trying to make a case against him) Iceman also had some odd interactions earlier in the game (during the whole Cake thing) AND the whole thing where TSPN called him out for not scumhunting 3 times and him FoS/voting after that (which I called attention to). This stuff is more scummy to me than the mafiaSSK thing, but you completely disregard this for some reason. Maybe because you aren't really scumhunting, you are just using the most recent thing you've seen to spin it against him?

Do I find ice suspicious? Yes. But I think we can do better than lynching him today, so I'm not voting for him.

For example, Nano, who has made a whole 2 posts, but has been scummier than either of those two (and is why I want to lynch him).

Then there is you, who came in calling for my lynch with several FoS's (rather than votes) to gauge the support you'd get, and then finally voting for me when it looked like there was enough support for it... only to backtrack when I pointed out how ridiculous the bandwagon was against me and others agreed that your case (which you over-exaggerated and tried to use several times to try to get people to vote for me) was crap. Plus, as I vastly exaggerated with the "ninth post in a row", there have been several (maybe not "nine", but still a good number of) posts of yours which indicate an odd (read: not pro-town) viewpoint of the game, or simply make inaccurate statements (for example the other page you tried to attack me about "not reading" or something, but then when I quoted the mod to show what I was talking about you didn't even acknowledge it and simply moved on to try to attack me with something else).

Plus there was the whole part where you attempted to get me to claim when there was no need to. Oh yeah, that was a real pro-town move...

I still want to lynch Nano, but I almost wouldn't mind lynching you either at this point.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

And what, if anything, have I "gotten out of" in this game?

You make it seem like I've played so scummy but no one is voting for me.

We already debunked the whole early bandwagon against me (and how all those reasons were crap), so go on... I'd love to hear this case that is so obvious to you that it has you in such a fit (as indicated by your last post).
Tigers ate my signature.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by icemanE »

Since I know you read 533 (you replaced in and played for a little bit)
No I didn't....
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by icemanE »

EBWOP: Oh, you weren't talking to me. Doh.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

faerielord wrote: God damn it, he's as frustrating as hell.
The second stage of playing with zeek is anger.

Anyway, zeek, your playstyle is scummy. If I didn't know that your playstyle is scummy, I'd be voting for you now. But considering that you once said something along the lines of "scum would never attack each other," if iceman comes up scum, I'll know where to look next.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 am

Post by FaerieLord »

zeekltk wrote:You make it seem like I've played so scummy but no one is voting for me.
You were almost fucking lynched
zeekltk wrote:We already debunked the whole early bandwagon against me (and how all those reasons were crap), so go on... I'd love to hear this case that is so obvious to you that it has you in such a fit (as indicated by your last post).
No, your wagon debunked because you are an awful player not because the case on you sucked.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Johoohno »

Okay, this game is really lagging. We haven't had a proper vote count for ages, we need two replacements (MafiaSSK and Nano) and two more players has disappeared (Marmalade and Greasy Spot) while the rest are just growing frustrated and building cases out of that anger.

I don't want to lynch anyone until we have found the replacements and those to be prodded are back in business and presenting their ideas (is that Utopia or can we actually get there?). However, I might have to rethink that if nothing happens the coming days.

Mod:

1. Found any replacements yet?
2. Please prod Marmalade and Greasy Spot yet again
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nope, my replacements fell through, unfortunately. Prods are going out.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Lowell »

Sorry I'm here, don't prod. I removed the wrong game from my list.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Lowell »

Faerie- Is there anything new on zeek? Or is that actually just a "he's annoying" vote?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:12 am

Post by FaerieLord »

No, it's a "He's a detriment to the town, it's a win win situation." vote
Marmalade
Marmalade
Goon
Marmalade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Marmalade »

Apologies; see V/LA.
Sign up for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8094]Unanimous[/url] today!
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Johoohno »

Seems as if we are about to get two replacements soon from what I saw in the replacement thread (Thestatusquo and Sir Tornado). Welcome to the game (when the replacement is decided), read through the game and let's get started once more.

@ ZeekLTK
: Since you're worried the replacements are just going to skip back reading, this might be a good opportunity to put together some questions for them.

@ The replacement for MafiaSSK
: I am interested in some fresh perspective analysis on the game and the players. (And preferably some comment on your predecessor's posts and opinions).

@ The replacement for Nanosauromo
: Are you going to remove or retain your vote for ZeekLTK? Why/Why not? I am also interested in some fresh perspective analysis on the game and the players.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

Johoohno wrote:
@ ZeekLTK
: Since you're worried the replacements are just going to skip back reading, this might be a good opportunity to put together some questions for them.
I didn't necessarily say that. I just said that anyone who replaces Nano is just going to say "yeah, I don't know why he did that. It wasn't me so I can't explain it" or something and basically get a free pass out of Nano's scummy action.

So you either found what he did scummy or you didn't. I obviously did, so that's why I was willing to lynch him despite his lack of content, because he's not going to come back and explain himself so all you can do is look at the action - a bandwagon vote (L-2) against a townie with very weak evidence against him while ignoring everything else in the thread that happened before the vote (100+ posts)... to me I think that is enough to lynch him on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”