Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Profii
I was going to wait for a reaction but I changed my mind and feel it would be better to apply pressure. Espically after
In post 144, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 140, Garmr wrote:This I don't like as it's trying to explain creatures actions despite him saying earlier it's better to ask why.
I dont get this.

Profii made worthwhile accusations that people should be thinking about as the game progresses.
Flubber was passively defensive of profii as well but never really gives profii a town read or mention after I put profii in the lime light. It seems like a topic he wanted to avoid.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1439, Garmr wrote:@profi
I wanted to ask your reasoning before I made judgement.
I guess my scum hunting flavour of the month has been catching people who give away they are informed of their team

I wasn’t really thinking of informed roles as I’ve only seen that role in the last couple of games I’ve played

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an informed player know something juicy enough that I’d risk the association
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1432, RCEnigma wrote:Nos, myself, Nero, maxous, xx, sephiroth, shattiel, saudade. Do you have an order of preference ofrhz?

These are all the slots not on the flubber lynch eod.
Probably {xx, Max} > saudade / nos

Saudade and nos are there because I don't think I can really read them

Since Gamma is townreading xx and profii/AP both have max in their sights,

VOTE: Max

I guess there's also something to be said for sheeping the dead
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1443, AP wrote:
In post 1441, Performer wrote:Also AP...are you saying daychat and pregame chats are the same? It appears like that's what you're saying.
No. I'm saying scum do not have day chat, so for them to know what Flubber knew they need to have had pre-game chat.

@Mod: Did Scum have their PTs open in pre-game?
If they are able to talk during the day, yes.
Otherwise, no.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1452, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1432, RCEnigma wrote:Nos, myself, Nero, maxous, xx, sephiroth, shattiel, saudade. Do you have an order of preference ofrhz?

Do you have anything for a case against maxous in particular? Or did you just want to have two wagons?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Saudade »

What we do Leaf
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1430, profii wrote:
In post 1424, AP wrote:Maxous/Profii/Performer << One of these 3 is scum. I dunno which, but this early push on me feels unnatural
That’s another thing that bothered me - the thread has just opened and Maxous has gone from not posting much content in day 1 to flying straight in with a case on AP

Like I can’t be bothered to read up during night (busy IRL) so far I’m just reacting to people which is why I’m a bit scatty so far

Sure I guess people can make cases over night but what if that person got NKd - so that was making me think how did Maxous find all that so fast - perhaps planned
I didn't make the case overnight, in fact i mentioned at the start of the day i was going to look over everybody's votes on the wagon.
Though yeah, i did look at Flubber's ISO over the night.

As for the posting more - we have a scum-flip. there's more to work off so yeah, i can sink my teeth in better
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1401, Sephiroth wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure FL should know I'm town by now. He knows why :wink:
Interesting.

@Saudade - who you thinking for the day?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Maxous »

I think AP's defence is nonsense and my vote is staying.

He's trying to take credit for pushing the Flubber wagon through but

a) Flubber was under consistent pressure throughout the day before AP hopped on.

b) The counter-wagons on presumably town were dissolving and struggling, and as scum he probably seen the writing on the wall at that point. Or at least, it was likely enough that he felt he couldn't risk it
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1453, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1443, AP wrote:
In post 1441, Performer wrote:Also AP...are you saying daychat and pregame chats are the same? It appears like that's what you're saying.
No. I'm saying scum do not have day chat, so for them to know what Flubber knew they need to have had pre-game chat.

Otherwise, no.
That’s not what I’d expect
Normally pre-game is a sort of Night 0 when it comes to PTs.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Shattiel »

I'm locktownnow
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Shattiel »

Will solve this game later
Kinda busy multigaming right now
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Garmr »

I was refraining from reading ap because I thought he was a cop.
In post 813, Garmr wrote:
In post 811, AP wrote:
In post 794, Garmr wrote:But if you believed the mason claim why would there be a cop?
Ask Flavor Leaf. :lol:
Oh Oh I think I got yah :cop:

Anyway I would of been more sceptical of a set up with innocent child,masons and a cop of some sorts.
But today he seems to have some knowledge of the scum thread as he knew scum have no pregame chat (unless they have day chat). When most mods allow pre game chat.

This game feels off as it seems like quite a few players have information that townies shouldn't know aka Profii and Ap
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 1457, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1401, Sephiroth wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure FL should know I'm town by now. He knows why :wink:
Interesting.

@Saudade - who you thinking for the day?
Haven't read a single page this game, im not pretend meme-ing I'm literally not doing anything until you die lol
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:15 am

Post by profii »

In post 1459, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1443, AP wrote:

Otherwise, no.
NK is being super strict with rules imo - I wouldn’t be totally surprised if something was different to usual - I don’t usually have to quote the rules in my reply to the mod
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Performer »

Liking CT's posts on pg 58, along with his mention of if scum had pregame chat - looks like he isn't on scum team .
Read on saud has dwindled into Pit of Despair. on d1 the intense sheeping approach, ok. But that same approach even into d2, is simply suspect.
------------
Rereading AP's post about max/profi/me on voting AP at the time, I'm not liking it anymore. That ending sentence reads like AtE defeatist from scum - the talk about w/l record and a wiki page. Was thinking over the other lines in his post and it just looks like random scum posting. It makes me wonder how any of it comes from a town mindset. Basically a reiteration of what happened.
In post 1424, AP wrote:Maxous/Profii/Performer << One of these 3 is scum. I dunno which, but this early push on me feels unnatural.

People are speculating DVa must've been killed because she pushed the Flubber lynch. Fine. I voted him BEFORE she did.

Check the bloody VCs before you sheep Scum. shows me not voting with Seph @6 votes (L-3) and DVa voting him. Shattiel was @3 and Flubber @2.
shows Seph's wagon dissolving (the wagon I refused to join) and Flubber's building up with me on Flubber.
In between Shattiel and Flubber were toed @3 (if I remember correctly) and that's when I decided to vote Flubber.

2 of the 3 voting me now joined the Flubber wagon after me, and one wasn't even on it. Performer was still on Seph when I was voting Flubber, and Profii was vanity wagoning Saudade.

But sure.. do as you all wish. See if I care. This is AP anyway, and the beauty of it is I don't even keep a record of my win/loss stats on this account. No wiki page either.
In post 1445, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1438, Performer wrote:
In post 1435, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1418, Performer wrote:scum:
strongman
Pardon?
ALLOW ME TO G U E S S

Spoiler: GE's role
MAFIA S T R O N G M A N
So you spec that scum would’ve killed FL if they had a Strongman
But you also think one exists?
Can I try what you’re smoking?
sorry but I am incredibly healthy, I dont smoke and drink very very little only in social situations
mod's reveal of dva's death mentioned Strongman - why bother mentioning it there anyway unless there's a high or definite chance there is one? That's how I believe one exists.
In post 1446, Nero Cain wrote:The thing is I don't want to read 50+ pages so someone needs to tell me what's going on.
I think the important thing is that you replaced into a scummy slot. Now go scumhunt or you shall be dayvigged!
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1459, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1443, AP wrote:

Otherwise, no.
I didn't expect that answer either. Pregame chat and night chat has always been separate. If scum had daychat which isn't the case in this game, then the pregame chat thread would just stay open. Anyway, still a bizarre question from AP to me about daychat and prechat, as I posted in a past post.
In post 1462, Garmr wrote:I was refraining from reading ap because I thought he was a cop.
But today he seems to have some knowledge of the scum thread as he knew scum have no pregame chat (unless they have day chat). When most mods allow pre game chat.

This game feels off as it seems like quite a few players have information that townies shouldn't know aka Profii and Ap
ALLOW ME TO G U E S S
Spoiler: AP'S ROLE
M A F I A ROLECOP
COMMITTED THE NK ON DVA

Note to self: if scum had a rolecop, strongman, and informed, that would actually make a ton of sense considering the flipped rolestopper with an IC.

--------
Carca where are you.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1454, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1452, ofrhz wrote:

Do you have anything for a case against maxous in particular? Or did you just want to have two wagons?
It’s probably because I dubbed him scum.

Alright, let’s talk about why I lived.

A) scum has people who want to use me to push people if I’m not on them.
B) my reads are way off and scum are within people who don’t know me as well.
C) they had a PR sniff elsewhere
D) they thought I’d be protected.

I’m gonna go with D. Which implies a lack of a strongman, however, GammaScum wouldn’t necessarily kill me here even as a strongman.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Performer it’s possible the mention of Strongman in DVa’s role was just boilerplate stuff. So why do you think it indicates Strongman despite your NKA saying otherwise?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:24 am

Post by AP »

In post 1466, Performer wrote:Note to self: if scum had a rolecop, strongman, and informed, that would actually make a ton of sense considering the flipped rolestopper with an IC.
Seriously, I don't care anymore. I don't care about the game outcome, and I don't care about how I look to you (or anyone else). I just want to understand how this brain of yours work, so please help me with this one:

What does a ROLECOP have to do with a NIGHT ONE kill target? Do you think scum also had a N0 investigation?? (Hint: that'd be explicitly non-Normal). If not, then what the hell does the Role Cop have to do with anything? And why does Strongman mean they kill someone else other than the IC? And how the hell did they know whom to shoot exactly? Unless you think Informed = has access to the modding PT!!!!

So, please take me by the hand through this statement bit by bit, because now I feel overly stupid. Thanks.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:25 am

Post by AP »

In post 1467, Flavor Leaf wrote:D) they thought I’d be protected.

I’m gonna go with D. Which implies a lack of a strongman
"Someone" seems to think otherwise. Let's hear their explanation, so -maybe- we would be eventually enlightened.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Performer »

Hm. Interesting interactions between FL, GE, AP. I keep thinking that there is one based on the flipped information for flubb & dva, as well as having an IC. Maybe I'm mistaken.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Performer »

@AP other than max/prof/me, what's your scum pool looking like now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The wording of dva’s role doesn’t necessarily mean there’s a strongman, that’s just stating something about rolestopper. Sure, there could be a strongman, but not due to the wording of dva’s flip
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:46 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1471, Performer wrote:Hm. Interesting interactions between FL, GE, AP. I keep thinking that there is one based on the flipped information for flubb & dva, as well as having an IC. Maybe I'm mistaken.
One what? One scum?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”