RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Idk ask xx. Innocent child has been used multiple times. Even the exact phrase Flavor Leaf is innocent child. I can empathize with the confusion around it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1573, Performer wrote:
In post 1570, RCEnigma wrote:Expecting a mountain of a post.
Why would you expect a
mountain
of a post?
The hour lapse between dropping the claim without the results and your next posts. Figured you were explaining out your results maybe.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Garmr »

I want the results now because I want something to work with. I'm a better player when I have information and it sucks when I lack it.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Performer »

-So, with xx not voting flubb as of the eod 1 wagon on
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77628&p=10548728#p10548728

and my case on him, xx2008 is absolutely a candidate.

-@Garm.....I feel like nos/max/ap should chime in about me targeting 3 of them, before I say my results...
-Also need to re ISO those 3. Something doesn't feel right
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1578, Performer wrote:-So, with xx not voting flubb as of the eod 1 wagon on

-@Garm.....I feel like nos/max/ap should chime in about me targeting 3 of them, before I say my results...
I will disagree with waiting because it's really important you read them out now.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Performer »

Upon a re ISO - @max never mind, please disregard my suspicion of you melding your reads with mine.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1579, Garmr wrote:
In post 1578, Performer wrote:-So, with xx not voting flubb as of the eod 1 wagon on

I will disagree with waiting because it's really important you read them out now.
Ok
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think he likely just didn’t read closely tbh. He’s newer to the site still. He probably didn’t even know what IC meant even though i put it in my opening post for the newbie games, so from his perspective, maybe he could see me coming from a teaching perspective here as well, especially with the amount of people who were blindly sheeping me yesterday.

As scum, I don’t see a reason for it to be in this thread unless the other people literally told him to, but that’s still putting xx under direct spotlight in that case.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Performer »

@FL yeah but even regardless of his questioning of the IC and strongman and the way he replied, regardless of that, don't you think xx is super fishy for being off the wagon and my case on him?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Performer »

The results from Not Known 15 on the below:

voyeur on nosferatu - did not see anything, tracker on maxous - did not see anything, motion detector on ap - motion detected.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Maxous »

The result on AP isn't damning but it would be expected that scum was busy last night considering we whacked one on Day 1
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 am

Post by profii »

I figured you were gonna wait to see if anyone, I guess AP slipped in anyway. Boo
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1584, Performer wrote:The results from Not Known 15 on the below:

voyeur on nosferatu - did not see anything, tracker on maxous - did not see anything, motion detector on ap - motion detected.
Oh I thought you had a scum slip up there and I was ready to unleash a whole bunch of hurt but I think I was wrong.
In post 1466, Performer wrote:M A F I A ROLECOP
COMMITTED THE NK ON DVA

Note to self: if scum had a rolecop, strongman, and informed, that would actually make a ton of sense considering the flipped rolestopper with an IC.[/spoiler]
--------
Carca where are you.
I thought you were the mafia role cop or watcher and slipped up with your fake claim. I thought you didn't know what detector was and was going to claim you could see his action. Then I would been like busted that's not how that role works.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 858, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 828, Flavor Leaf wrote:Sepihroth is the big bad, though.

Through my entire read through I was thinking “yup, one of Nosf or Seph are definitely scum”

And it’s Seph.
I'm astounded that people actually read an interaction that was literally getting worked up by emboldened text

and went "yup there's scum there."

amazing

VOTE: max
In post 881, Nosferatu wrote:{creature, seph, AP}
{flubber, garmr}
{dva, rce}
{profii, lily, max, shat}
{ct}

hi, i was midway through typing this 5 hours ago so ill probably finish deciding what my reads are tomorrow

working draft tbh

also inb4 "he said hes deciding his reads, thats not organic town thoughts"
In post 1041, Nosferatu wrote:i got sorta no opinion on flub tbh
In post 1132, Nosferatu wrote:i wanna say if dva is town then flub probably is as well
In post 1205, Nosferatu wrote:NEW READLIST! (still pending)

{seph, AP}
{flubber, garmr, performer} << performer
{dva, rce, creature} << creature
{profii, lily, max, shat}
{ct, xx} << xx
Self notes: these posts from nos - townreading AP a long time, townreads flubb for a period, scumreads ct & max....for a long long time. Rather interesting.
----------
pedit @garm: what the ... lol
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In that scenario Ap would of been a town power role and have a role that would of most likely targeted or you were a watcher made the kill with a strong arm while watching dva to see if a doctor or another role existed.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1585, Maxous wrote:The result on AP isn't damning but it would be expected that scum was busy last night considering we whacked one on Day 1
ugh my math is horrible but maxous brought up a great point. With 1 gone, there are less scum, making it even likelier that AP isn't town.

I am this close to power lynching AP right now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Garmr »

I was getting excited because I thought I caught scum what a let down. Anyway why claim now? Why not keep doing your night actions your results are kinda meh I would of tracked ap after to see if he does have actions.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1583, Performer wrote:@FL yeah but even regardless of his questioning of the IC and strongman and the way he replied, regardless of that, don't you think xx is super fishy for being off the wagon and my case on him?
I get the case and suspicion, I’m just on the other side of the argument because I very much see him doing that as town.

Although, he is very OMGUS’y as town...

Wasn’t he pushing DVA? I don’t see that as a kill they make because of that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I’m leaning Nosf.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1589, Garmr wrote:In that scenario Ap would of been a town power role and have a role that would of most likely targeted or you were a watcher made the kill with a strong arm while watching dva to see if a doctor or another role existed.
That's what I'm worried about, that he was a tpr and I would've accidentally outed him today.

But with the way things have been going and the result on him, I seriously doubt he's town.
------
@FL I dont remember him being OMGUS in that newbie game with varsoon.... As of today he seems to be bleeding the rookie aura a ton.
He did have ofrhz & dva scum, but I just figured scum wouldn't have objections to killing 1 of who they had as an sr
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He definitely was. I voted him, and he hard tunneled me, haha. I was killed Night 1.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1591, Garmr wrote:I was getting excited because I thought I caught scum what a let down. Anyway why claim now? Why not keep doing your night actions your results are kinda meh I would of tracked ap after to see if he does have actions.
I was afraid lesser day phases meant multiple nks in the night, I got at least 1 result, FL was mod confirmed, and I felt far less confident about surviving into d3 along with FL surviving into d3, as well as AP looking super fishy.

So I decided this was the best time to say so.
I could have instead saved actions for later and outed results later too, but I considered it being much riskier to save it into later phases. Also if I somehow died before then, then nobody would know my results ... which would've been downright terrible
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1595, Flavor Leaf wrote:He definitely was. I voted him, and he hard tunneled me, haha. I was killed Night 1.
oh. I didn't see that as OMGUS haha
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1594, Performer wrote:
In post 1589, Garmr wrote:In that scenario Ap would of been a town power role and have a role that would of most likely targeted or you were a watcher made the kill with a strong arm while watching dva to see if a doctor or another role existed.
That's what I'm worried about, that he was a tpr and I would've accidentally outed him today.

But with the way things have been going and the result on him, I seriously doubt he's town.
------
@FL I dont remember him being OMGUS in that newbie game with varsoon.... As of today he seems to be bleeding the rookie aura a ton.
He did have ofrhz & dva scum, but I just figured scum wouldn't have objections to killing 1 of who they had as an sr
It's also possible he is a vanilla townie and someone targeted him. Which is why I think you should of waited plus I think it's possible that he was todays lynch with out the results.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Performer »

@Garm say whaaaat. How was ap looking to be today's lynch even without the results? People were moving around onto other places...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”