Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Sephiroth »

I don't feel good about this development.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Performer »

@seph me neither, but I don't think me keeping quiet is any better :cry:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So I was thinking if we buy APs claim, how viable is it to also track APs rb target? If you're both town AND you survive the night, that has the possibility of confirming scum or forcing a nonaction.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'd assume you're limited to 3 of your actions a night?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Performer »

@RCE I have limits to my role, and they're very severe limits :cry:

Also if anyone asks if I die after using all 6 of my abilities....I'm not going to answer that lol.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

Something else:
I consulted the mod and he said something that made me think there is more than 1 faction. From what I recall of my exchange with the moderator, when I inquired him about bodyguard processes:
I asked him if strongman targeted FL while I bg FL, only FL dies.
If strongman AND someone else targeted FL while I bg FL, we BOTH die.
If someone or more than someone target me, only I die .

Along with rule 15 about roleblocking & the mention of strongman in dva's flip, I don't think it's a coincidence those 2 words were mentioned. Not sure if there's really a 2nd faction and/or sk out there and/or strongman out there, with what I spoke about with mod. If anyone wants, they can ask the mod itt to confirm what I said.
-----------

Summary of n1 actions:

Perf jk FL - FL survived
track max - no movement
voyeured nos - no movement
motion detected ap - motion detected
rb -
bg -

AP disloyal rb - maxous
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1680, Performer wrote:Something else:
From what I recall of my exchange with the moderator
From what you recall? This would be in an easily accessible PM so....
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:14 am

Post by AP »

I'd use the Rb and not the BG tonight if I was you. That was IF you die we know it wasn't a shot on the IC. But that's as far as I thought it out.

We don't need to explicitly out our RB targets though. That would be too much info given to the Scum team, and assuming there are 3 of them left and EVEN if we both are blocking 2 of them we're just telling them the 3rd is the one to do the kill tonight.

Maybe we should have like .. separate pools? Like use your best judgment and block someone from the top half of the list and I will target someone from the bottom half of the list? I think that leaves it pretty much open for anyone to be blocked and then scum will have to try to outguess us both.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Performer »

pedit: was supposed to be did not see anything, not no movement for max & nos
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 am

Post by AP »

In post 1677, RCEnigma wrote:So I was thinking if we buy APs claim, how viable is it to also track APs rb target? If you're both town AND you survive the night, that has the possibility of confirming scum or forcing a nonaction.
Confirming TOWN you mean? Because Scum will be RB'd. It is the TOWN with an action that will still be able to perform their action, so a Tracker seeing them act = they are confirmed Town.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1681, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 1680, Performer wrote:Something else:
From what I recall of my exchange with the moderator
From what you recall? This would be in an easily accessible PM so....
Just checked it, and it's exactly as I recalled . He just worded it weird , is why I was a little unsure.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1680, Performer wrote:Along with rule 15 about roleblocking & the mention of strongman in dva's flip, I don't think it's a coincidence those 2 words were mentioned. Not sure if there's really a 2nd faction and/or sk out there and/or strongman out there, with what I spoke about with mod. If anyone wants, they can ask the mod itt to confirm what I said.
There is the possibility of vig or pgo, which could be how it relates. I think a town killing role or strongman would be more likely than another faction.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1684, AP wrote:
In post 1677, RCEnigma wrote:So I was thinking if we buy APs claim, how viable is it to also track APs rb target? If you're both town AND you survive the night, that has the possibility of confirming scum or forcing a nonaction.
Confirming TOWN you mean? Because Scum will be RB'd. It is the TOWN with an action that will still be able to perform their action, so a Tracker seeing them act = they are confirmed Town.
Right, backwards.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If you hit the scum carrying out the kill it confirms scum however. Only if performer doesn't block in the same night.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:32 am

Post by AP »

Well, I proposed a working plan, and I'm waiting to see if he can go with that. I am also open to suggestions from others.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Saudade »

did flavor vote someone yet
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jesus @ performers role.

If there's second scum team it means that they either no shot or both teams shot DVA so I'm going to assume single ball until we get a 2nd nightkill. I'll tentatively buy AP's claim. On one it seems like it would make a decent fake claim but OTOH mods throwing in WIFOM/WTF types roles are a thing and town seems pretty loaded.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Maxous »

To clarify: AP is claiming to have roleblocked literally the one slot he knows for a fact didn't go anywhere - due to Performer's track result.
Quite a coincidence.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who'd he claim to RB?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1689, AP wrote:Well, I proposed a working plan, and I'm waiting to see if he can go with that. I am also open to suggestions from others.
In post 1682, AP wrote:I'd use the Rb and not the BG tonight if I was you. That was IF you die we know it wasn't a shot on the IC. But that's as far as I thought it out.

We don't need to explicitly out our RB targets though. That would be too much info given to the Scum team, and assuming there are 3 of them left and EVEN if we both are blocking 2 of them we're just telling them the 3rd is the one to do the kill tonight.

Maybe we should have like .. separate pools? Like use your best judgment and block someone from the top half of the list and I will target someone from the bottom half of the list? I think that leaves it pretty much open for anyone to be blocked and then scum will have to try to outguess us both.
Hm. My first thought is that I like this idea. I could do someone from #s1-9 in the op, and you do someone from #s 10-19.
But why not bg FL too? Him living into d3 is more important than you or me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a doctors appointment today but when I get home I'm going to ISO the following

xx2008
Carcalilly
Garmr
Sephiroth
Nosferatu
Gamma Emerald
DS Shattiel
Completly Trustworthy
profii
RCEnigma
ofrhz

As of right now thats where I think scum is.

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1693, Nero Cain wrote:Who'd he claim to RB?
Me.
AFTER Performer gave his track results on me.

You can judge AP's reasoning for yourself
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 am

Post by AP »

In post 1692, Maxous wrote:To clarify: AP is claiming to have roleblocked literally the one slot he knows for a fact didn't go anywhere - due to Performer's track result.
Quite a coincidence.
Yes, and it's quite a coincidence you came into D2 tunneling me in particular. It's also quite a coincidence I provided a quote from my D1 posts where I decided I would target you in specific and crumbed it while I was addressing the IC. It's quite a coincidence you're not only ignoring the facts, the leads and what not, but you're practically ignoring anything going on in the game apart from popping up with "AP is suspicious", "AP looks bad", "AP\s farts smell bad" kind of declarations.

FTR, your attitude makes me still uncomfortable with your slot. It could very well be that I blocked your action and that's why Perfromer didn't see anything because the RB blocks the action from the origin. (Not 100% sure, but I think that a Tracker will see nothing if their target was "blocked")

If I want to entertain the 2nd scum team (or a Serial Killer) theory, there's nothing that says you were not the source of the 2nd kill, only yours didn't go through.

In fact, if I chose to go down that path I have a vivid enough imagination to entertain the idea you thought you hit a BP target in ME (since you didn't know you were blocked until I outed it).

Now, tell me why I should be 100% certain none of the above is the case? Like, instead of shading me on every other page and trying to test my patience (because you played me before and you probably know I don't like sub-par arguments), why don't you -say- confirm or deny you submitted an action last night? Why don't you try to actually scum hunt for real? If you're that convinced I'm scum, provide a case that is at least worth responding to. Try to find my proposed partners.

It sounded hilariously funny you used my vote on Flubber against me, when (a) I joined his wagon early enough, and (b) You didn't even vote him.

Let me be very clear and honest here: many slots in this game are (or have been) suspecting me one way or another at one point or another. I am well used to being pushed by Town and scum alike. Town don't trust me because of my reputation as scum, and scum fear me (for some odd reason I might add).

Now the way I differentiate between a Town push and a scum push on me is how they approach me, how the read develops and how they reevaluate them periodically. So, unless you really are a killer who tried to shoot me in particular, and when the day started and you saw I didn't die thought I was BP, then I advise you to try and reread everything.

P.S. Not necessarily a 2nd scum team. I've just realized it made more sense if you were of the original (only) scum team and you thought you hit the SK, while DVa was actually the SK's kill.

I am not yet ready to take that leap though, and would still assume we're up against a single scum team with no SK until I do see evidence there's more than one source of kills.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am

Post by AP »

In post 1694, Performer wrote:But why not bg FL too? Him living into d3 is more important than you or me.
Sometimes the choice of the NK helps you read the scum team. Their intentions.. their powers.. etc. If you BG FL and you die we won't know if they wanted you dead or they wanted to shoot FL and you got caught in the cross fire, so to speak.

Let's note we may still have other TPRs who haven't claimed. Keeping the BG alive means they do have means to bypass the protection, or they do not anticipate there to be any more TPRs. Going for the BG over the IC means they are of weak powers mostly but are probably globally TR'd 9or at least not in the immediate danger of getting lynched).

I should not be explaining all this in public, but if I didn't answer you and many others would have probably been skeptical and didn't take my view into account anyway.

I play the game differently. I play it more like a chess game. I set traps, I try to foresee the next move of my opponent, and the more I have an idea of what scum have in store the better I may be able to stop them.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:33 am

Post by AP »

And.. DAMN! I've TOTALLY become A50 in this game. :( I wanted to TROLL.
YEAH BABY YEAH!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”