Mini 578 - Mistery at Montescuro - Game Over!

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I have said all along I'm not convinced by his claim, but I'm not gonna lynch him until I get results tonight. Its too risky if he is indeed a cop.

My worry is that if he is Scum then no one else would target him and I'd get yet another moot result, and his explanation would be scum knew I was watching so they avoided him.

I don't trust his claim but I still am inclined to believe him at least until D3.

=== === === === === === === === === === === ===

and Sorry about the lay off :/ but many congrats on fatherhood :)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

DBE, what you call lurking I call "being asleep when most of the posting on this thread happns". I frequently go to bed and then wake up to several pages of posts. Unfortunately, this latest batch of pages seems to just go round in circles. I never got the Daquian case, so his rebuttal doesn't make much difference to me. Other than that, it's mostly people repeating what they've said before, which I don't like doing.

That said, the scummiest-looking people to me are DBE and PyroDwarf. mbf certainly seems much less suspicious now. I would be prepared to switch votes back to PyroDwarf if that has the support of more of the town, but any other wagon would require much convincing.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:15 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

being asleep when most posting happens doesn't prevent you from posting regularly.

I don't buy that as a legitimate excuse, Pyro's excuse for absence is much more believable.

Assuming you're in england like your prof. says then that would only put you 5 hours ahead of me, thats not that big of a difference.

You haven't added anything new or helpful to this scum hunt, instead you defend your lurking and bandwagon without any real scum hunting.

FoS SL
Show
you done goofed.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

PyroDwarf wrote: If i me and him are both here tonight, i wouldn't be suprised if he fakes a guilty result on me to get me lynched, as i seem to be the biggest questioner of his claim.
Hahaha...that's probably the scummiest sentance I've seen in a long, long, time. Pyro, is there some reason you're worried about what happens if a cop investigates you?

fos:Pyro

I'm interested to see what Albert has to say about this Pyro wagon...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

im not scared of a investigation, im scared that he's a liar.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Macavenger »

I've been doing some rereading, and honestly I'm not confident enough in anyone being scum to vote right now. I will probably be voting for DBE or PyroDwarf at some stage today. Currently leaning slightly towards PyroDwarf. While I don't expect to be hamering without warning or anything, be advised I may be voting for either of those 2 whenever I manage to make up my mind.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

To be fair, PyroDwarf has expressed suspicion of Guardian from the beginning, and since many of us are expressing suspicion of one claimed power role (DBE), maybe him suspecting the other is more reasonable than we're assuming. A fake cop result could be far more damaging than a fake watcher result.

I'm still suspicious of him, but it does make sense to be worried about that.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Dasquian »

Not much to add right now. I still think PyroDwarf is the best lynch which currently looks viable.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

To me, its very simple. Its extremely likely that there is at least one scum in the group of Dasquian, Yosarian and DBE. The fact that all three are attempting to derail a Dasquian and DBE bandwagon for a Pyro wagon, the easiest lynch out of their scum group, as mentioned by MBE and various others throughout the day who voiced their suspicions of Pyro, is enough evidence for me to think that Pyro is town.

We need a Dasquian or DBE lynch,
badly
. You don't even know how badly we need this today. If we go ahead and mislynch Pyro, tomorrow we are at Ly-lo and have no way of verifying DBE's results when Guardian dies. That's why a Pyro lynch is shit.

Everybody needs to seriously decide between DBE and Dasquian.

Guardian, you mislynched the tracker. Please stand aside and let me do my job. Your vote on DBE or Dasquian will be helpful. Don't go fucking around getting ideas. Thank you.

P.S.: Understand that my time is limited, and I just don't have the energy to put up with the crap of 3 scum + micro-managing all the townies getting cold feet right when we're about to make something happen. It pains me a great deal that some of you don't have the heart to see this Das/DBE-wagon through until the end. I got to keep composure too, but...damn it guys, its just so fucking essential that we get this lynch right. Don't let me down.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Um...I'm voting DBE, Albert. Are you paying attention?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Guardian »

I'm not willing to lynch Dasquian since he's been less suspicious recently.

I'm not willing to lynch DBE, cuz what if DBE is a tracker???

Convince me Albert. Yelling at me, ad-hom'ing me, and pointing to one example of past failure isn't going to make me follow you.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:07 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Hahaha...that's probably the scummiest sentance I've seen in a long, long, time. Pyro, is there some reason you're worried about what happens if a cop investigates you?

fos:Pyro

I'm interested to see what Albert has to say about this Pyro wagon...
Albert B. Rampage wrote:To me, its very simple. Its extremely likely that there is at least one scum in the group of Dasquian, Yosarian and DBE. The fact that all three
are attempting to derail
a Dasquian and DBE bandwagon for a Pyro wagon, the easiest lynch out of their scum group, as mentioned by MBE and various others throughout the day who voiced their suspicions of Pyro, is enough evidence for me to think that Pyro is town.
---
Guardian wrote:I'm not willing to lynch Dasquian since he's been less suspicious recently.

Convince me Albert. Yelling at me, ad-hom'ing me, and pointing to one example of past failure isn't going to make me follow you.
I don't give a fuck. You're dead tomorrow anyway.

Peace out.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Albert's post there was 98% craplogic, random hatred, and pointless demands that everyone else follow him or else, and should therefore be compeltly ignored.

Once you remove all that, though, he did have one valid point:
Albert wrote: If we go ahead and mislynch Pyro, tomorrow we are at Ly-lo and have no way of verifying DBE's results when Guardian dies
If we lynch wrong today, and you die tonight, Guardian, then if there are 3 scum tommorow we'll be at lynch or lose with 8 people left. Say tommorow DBE says "Ok, I saw Albert kill Guardian, let's lynch him". Should the town believe her or not? If they believe her, and she's lying scum, the scum win.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:11 am

Guardian wrote:I'm not willing to lynch Dasquian since he's been less suspicious recently.

1) He realized he was fucking scummy and was going to ruin it for his whole scumteam, so he took his balls and played tight since.

2) We cannot, ever, verify DBE being a watcher if we mislynch now. She could choose whoever she damn pleases, say MBF for example, and finger him for killing you tonight. We listen to her and she's scum, WE ALL DIE.

If DBE shows up town by some unheavenly twist of fate, I'll shut the fuck up and vote for your Pyro tomorrow. However, as it stands, a Pyro lynch gives us NOTHING.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Guardian »

Yeah. Know what? There aren't 3 investigative roles in a mini. Honestly, if there were, (no sarcasm) nice mod'ing Claus. The meta needs fixing, and only by making anti-meta games will it get fixed.

But in his first game, I'm betting Claus didn't make 3 investigative roles.

DBE & Dasq are voting Pyro. That's disturbing.

DBE blaming external parties for lynching Coron is disturbing. Most of all, DBE talking about the town as if she isn't a part of it is disturbing.

Albert, you're not being at all helpful, and many players would just ignore you in my place. But in thinking about it, DBE just's gotta be scum.

unvote vote: DBE
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Guardian »

simulpost o.O
Do not lynch me.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Dasquian »

ABR wrote:To me, its very simple. Its extremely likely that there is at least one scum in the group of Dasquian, Yosarian and DBE. The fact that all three are attempting to derail a Dasquian and DBE bandwagon for a Pyro wagon, the easiest lynch out of their scum group, as mentioned by MBE and various others throughout the day who voiced their suspicions of Pyro, is enough evidence for me to think that Pyro is town.
You're assuming you're right about one of the three of us being scum, and you're assuming that whoever that is can't be bussing PyroDwarf. That's a lot of assumptions, and I'm not at all happy with even the first one. For my part, damn right I'm derailing a Dasquian/DBE bandwagon. I have no interest in either outcome of that particular agenda.
ABR wrote:2) We cannot, ever, verify DBE being a watcher if we mislynch now. She could choose whoever she damn pleases, say MBF for example, and finger him for killing you tonight. We listen to her and she's scum, WE ALL DIE.
So, that "mislynch and we're at LyLo" logic is good enough for me, assuming three scum (which we should, since less than that is a nice bonus). On the other hand, what if Guardian is the scum here? We lynch DBE, go "oh well" and then we have the situation ABR describes, except it's Guardian plugging us with the fake info, not DBE.

Out of the two of DBE and Guardian, DBE is more scummy on a post-to-post level. Guardian's claim feels like the odd duck, though, and I believe he has the smarts and cajones to throw it into the mix and field the situation we're in now. I also think that it could be the case neither are scum.

I
still
stand by my earlier belief, though, that
if
DBE or Guardian aren't both town, there's still other scumbuddies who aren't whichever (or both) of them are scum, and there is a chance that we have a three investigative roles somehow balanced with the rest of the setup (lack of doctor, mafia roleblocker, whatever). I am not comfortable voting either DBE or Guardian today.

Hence my vote on PyroDwarf. If, tomorrow, we lynch someone who isn't DBE and Guardian, and one shows up dead and the other claims a guilty of some description... we're not necessarily pickled. We can put ourselves in a far worse situation
today
by lynching one of them, and getting it wrong.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Claus »

Vote Count!

DBE 4 - Yos2, Singing Librarian, ABR, Guardian
Pyrodwarf 2 - Dasquian, DBE
Dasquian 2 - Joudas, Pyrodwarf

Not voting:

MBF

With 10 players alive, it is 6 to lynch!

The first deadline is on May 25th.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I agree with ABR on damn near everything he says. Although I believe the scumgroup to be DBE-Dasq-Pyro, his speculation of DBE-Dasq-Yos is also plausible. And while I would like to believe Pyro is scum, the fact is that if I am wrong, we get very little information from his death, as opposed to the amount of information Dasquian or DBE's death would give.

Also, why are people speculating that three investigation roles are impossible? It's unlikely, but definitely plasuible, especially if don't have many other power roles, or power roles on the mafia side.

Either way, I'm going to vote Dasquian now. While I believe it's more likely that DBE is scum, we need her to watch Guardian.

vote:Dasquian
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I almost want to be lynched just to see Albie's reaction to his illogical rampage.

I am the watcher, do you really think if I were scum I'd be so stupid as to NK guardian if I promised to watch him then LIE to pin it on someone else?

Maybe Im just that new but it seems pretty craplogic.

I still dont like the ABR/MBF connection but I'd doubt that scumbuddies would be that obvious.

I will not lynch Guardian today no matter how much I suspect him because of the cop claim, it seems idiotic after we lost the tracker to risk it.

more to come later
Show
you done goofed.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:58 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I
almost
want to be lynched just to see Albie's reaction to his illogical rampage.
How do I give you that little extra push over the cliff you need ?
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I could vote myself If It'd change your mind, I mean what makes you

SO SURE that I am not the Watcher?
Show
you done goofed.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:02 pm

I will put myself on my knees and worship you as my goddess henceforth if you vote yourself
and
come up as town.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

lmao

Alright, but when I come up as town, the town must promise to lynch you next for our idiocy.

and I just realized my vote would make me L-1 Im still willing to do It but I need to review a few things first.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »