Mini 578 - Mistery at Montescuro - Game Over!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Okay..

I really doubt town would vote themselves though.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:EBWOP thats a Your*
Freudian slip ? :wink:
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I am the watcher, do you really think if I were scum I'd be so stupid as to NK guardian if I promised to watch him then LIE to pin it on someone else?
Just a question...why would that be stupid if you were scum? If you were scum, then assuming the town mislynches today, you could kill guardian tonight, lie to pin it on someone else tommorow, and then if the town buys it you win the game on the spot. How is that "stupid"?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Guardian »

Albert, I'll vote myself if you promise that if I come up town you'll always henceforth bow on your knees when you see me and worship me as a king.

just saying.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

@ Yos ; well I am new yeah, I don't know all the semantics of it all but logically it'd seem stupid to me xD Seeing you put it that way I understand but I doubt I could pull that off I can't even not be 'scummy' when Im town :/

and Albie why should I vote myself if it wouldn't in any way change your mind? Not that I wont, but You want me to vote myself and help Kill myself.. but seem to be saying it wouldn't change your mind at all correct?
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:15 pm

It would change my mind, in fact I am ready to unvote you if you vote yourself. It doesn't absolve you of anything, but town are much less likely to vote themselves than scum, as demonstrated in Peril in Panama by CKD.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

You guys all seriously intimidate me, I chose a nice deep pond to take my first dive into xD ha, anyways

vote:DBE

I'd respectfully like to ask that no one hammer me just yet I need to eat dinner and I'd like to be here to answer any accusations that might swing my way.
Show
you done goofed.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Unvote
, and I'd also like to see more players take a closer look at Darla. I might vote her again but I promise not to hammer.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Claus »

This game is pure gold. :-)

Vote Count!

DBE 4 - Yos2, Singing Librarian, Guardian, DBE
Dasquian 3 - Joudas, Pyrodwarf, MBF
Pyrodwarf 1 - Dasquian

Not voting:

ABR, Macavenger

With 10 players alive, it is 6 to lynch!

The first deadline is on May 25th.

/*
* Added Mac's non-vote.
*/
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

hey guys We got some big storms coming through right now but I think they'll be gone pretty soon. Will be back in hour or so.

(lol I told you it was the best game Claus!! Even if they do all scare me xD)
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

K I'm back now.
Show
you done goofed.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I really doubt town would vote themselves though.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:in fact I am ready to unvote you if you vote yourself. It doesn't absolve you of anything, but town are much less likely to vote themselves than scum
Uhhh....
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote
, and I'd also like to see more players take a closer look at Darla. I might vote her again but I promise not to hammer.

Uhhh....

Buh?

Albert, you make my head hurt sometimes, you know that?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

I agree with Yosarian2.

None of that makes any sense at all. Scum are more likely to vote for themselves than town are, so if DBE votes for herself, ABR will unvote her? How does that make even the slightest bit of sense.

I am now torn - is DBE scum trying to please the town by doing as we ask, or is she a really, really confused townie? She seems far too eager to please "yes, yes, I'll do that to prove I'm town." I'm definitely considering moving my vote back to PyroDwarf, because it would be so frustrating if DBE was town. Grr.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by Dasquian »

What the hell?

This is ridiculous: DBE, stop being such a ^&%*ng stooge. If you're the watcher, self-voting to prove a point is not in the town's interests, period. Stop dropping votes to gain support, it's scummy. I'm not ready to lay my life on the line to save DBE's ass, but I really don't get the impression that she's scum and I'd rather I got the bandwagon than her. That's an invitation to swap votes, to be sure, and I won't deny it's going to sting taking a bullet for someone so malleable, but...

DON'T LYNCH THE WATCHER THE DAY AFTER WE LYNCHED THE TRACKER

This isn't rocket science. Do something less risky.

Now, having invited you all to vote me instead of her... please don't vote me. I've already knocked the case apart and nobody has given me anything I should be defending myself against. I've just got people who
actually
have cases against them saying that I'm "part of their supposed scumgroup" and then quietly dropping a vote on me. That shouldn't be good enough for anyone to follow; I strongly suspect the mafia includes mbf and PyroDwarf, both of whom are voting me, and the former of which is trying to keep his buddy off the table and me or DBE on it.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I am really baffled at myself. I don't honestly mean to make such a fuss... :/

I thought voting for myself would be a good thing, but seems everything I do is wrong.

Anyways due too quag's desire not to lose the watcher makes him seem more pro-town, and he hasn't done anything to seem scummy to me (well yeah I know that might sound scummy cos I am the watcher but tbh its just logic)

unvote
for now.

I honestly have no clue what the hell I am doing half the time on here either, and as I have learned you are all seasoned pros....Like I told Claus...me in here is like throwing meat to sharks XD

I am willing to get on a Pyro wagon as well, although MBF's refusal to claim even at a L-1 was odd... will get back to you all

(ps lmao quag I will stop being a stooge...or try)
Show
you done goofed.

Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by Dasquian »

I am not Quagmire :(
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

DBE, you do come off as extremely scummy, but it does make sense to avoid lynching either the claimed cop or the claimed watcher today. So

Unvote: DBE; vote: Pyrodwarf
Joudas
Joudas
Goon
Joudas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Joudas »

"weekend" excursion lasted a little longer then planned, sorry about that.

Darla, you should read this.

Honestly, however this goes, I'm fine with it. Dasquian would still be my 'first choice' followed (now, considering recent events) by Darla, but I'm perfectly okay with PyroDwarf, too. The problem with Pyro is that no matter what he turns out to be, we can't really learn anything from it, and we're at a similar impasse as this tomorrow. We can learn a lot more from Dasquian or Darla.

As has been mentioned, lynching a claimed power role is always a bit sketchy. However, it's more disastrous (as has been mentioned) if she's scum. In that case, we basically lose the game, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00. With that in mind, what if she's town? How do we know that's not what's happening? We'll once again be at an impasse tomorrow - do we believe her claim tomorrow, when she has a supposed result, or do we second guess ourselves again?

I was inclined to believe her claim initially. I thought everyone was stupid for wanting to lynch another power role. Then she said
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I don't think he is scum But I'd vote Dasq to prove a point that I am not his scum buddy, you can call it distancing or not but a good scum buddy wouldn't put their partner at L-1 now would they?
This, and
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I have said it a hundred times, I am the watcher, it would take a ballsy scum to be that blaringly open about it. Obviously i dont know half of what I should to be IC or even Semi IC, so a move like that as scum for me seems unlikely.
which reeks of WIFOM to the point it's sickening, and
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I don't care if they lynch me, Because i'm not sucm and if I die its their own damn problem
and
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am the watcher, do you really think if I were scum I'd be so stupid as to NK guardian if I promised to watch him then LIE to pin it on someone else?
This, as Yos so kindly pointed out, is WIFOM and craplogic.

Also, I don't know about everyone else here, but I find it extremely unlikely that the massive Coron bandwagon at the last second didn't have at least 1 scum involved. I just can't see 4 townies being that willing to last-second lynch a claimed power role.
Claus wrote:Final Vote Count!
Coron 4 - MBF, Guardian, DBE, Mac
DBE and Mac were the last to jump on, with MBF's vote being the "I want a no lynch so I'll vote someone, tee hee" thing. We all know Guardian's role, though he explained his part in the endeavor fairly well, imo.

And Darla: Let me answer a question you asked while I was away:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I simply am at a place where you guys seem gungho to lynch all claimed power roles. So what AM I supposed to say to fix my screw up?
You're supposed to say, "I'm not scum, but ____ and ____ and ____ are, and I think so because ____." That would be the best way to get you off the hook, honestly (protip: Fill in the blanks with appropriate words and sentences).
Tarhalindur: [i]Joudas's play matches that of a newbie doc.[/i]
Tarhalindur: [i]The moral of the story is that I suck at newbies.[/i]
Joudas
Joudas
Goon
Joudas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Joudas »

Joudas wrote:As has been mentioned, lynching a claimed power role is always a bit sketchy. However, it's more disastrous (as has been mentioned) if she's scum.
EBWOP: It's more disastrous if
we don't lynch her and
she's scum (because of logic that follows above statement).
Joudas
Joudas
Goon
Joudas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:49 am

Post by Joudas »

Actually, the more I read it, the more I hate this line:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I have said it a hundred times, I am the watcher, it would take a ballsy scum to be that blaringly open about it. Obviously i dont know half of what I should to be IC or even Semi IC, so a move like that as scum for me seems unlikely.
That almost has me convinced the 'I'm a newbie guys! I'm not scum!' has been an act. It comes off like "I'm telling you guys I'm the watcher, clearly this means I'm town because I'm too new to think of lying about this as scum, why is nobody seeing this? Let me spell it out for you!"

This hasn't really been addressed, am I the only one that sees it this way?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 am

Sigh. Back on DBE.

Vote DBE
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 am

Post by Dasquian »

You guys realise that this argument:
Joudas wrote:As has been mentioned, lynching a claimed power role is always a bit sketchy. However, it's more disastrous (as has been mentioned) if she's scum. In that case, we basically lose the game, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00. With that in mind, what if she's town? How do we know that's not what's happening? We'll once again be at an impasse tomorrow - do we believe her claim tomorrow, when she has a supposed result, or do we second guess ourselves again?
applies equally to Guardian, right? More so, since if tomorrow he comes up with a guilty result, and we're at LyLo...

I don't deny that we can set ourselves up for a horrid LyLo tomorrow, but we can't get rid of that threat entirely since whichever of DBE and Guardian doesn't get lynched can screw us. Better if we actually lynch neither and let the mafia take one out.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:46 am

Dasquian is scummy as all hell. First off, we believe Guardian. He has claimed without being under any pressure. Second, MBF is confirmed town.

Dasquian, Mac and Yosarian coaching DBE has been noted.

Dasquian, your words fall on deaf ears because you're just a damn noob-scum. Lynching DBE is the play here; its easier to find newbe scum than intermediate scum. Quit your nonsense and die.

FOLLOW ME PEOPLE OF ISRAEL!!!! I HAVE PARTED THE RED SEAS FOR YOU, NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOTE FOR DARLA, DAS AND YOSARIAN!!
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Dasquian »

So much hate! But in your fevered rantings, there is one point worthy of reply. Guardian is indeed less worthy of suspicion than DBE. However, "we" don't all believe him. I'm actually rather suspicious of him. There is absolutely no guarantee that Guardian has not chosen his claim to justify his stance on Coron on D1, avoid a lynch today, and lead the town around.

So, that said, ABR: do you agree that,
if
Guardian is scum, we have the same problem tomorrow if we mislynch as you attribute to DBE-scum?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:53 am

Of course you and DBE are suspicious of him...you're scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”