armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:09 am

Post by armlx »

Recruits are unrecruitable I think. At least, thats how it usually works, and it falls under the same logic as mafia being unrecruitable as if a recruit was recruited then they would know who the other recruiter is.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Norinel »

Deadline extended 1 week, to 5/22
. Again, I'll set an exact time later, might consider extension/retract if activity continues at the current level.

Vote Count

mnowax (3) - Beep! Beep!, armlx, SlySly
vollkan (2) - Yosarian2, Skruffs
Skruffs (1) - springlullaby
SlySly (1) - NabakovNabakov

Not voting (5): Everybody else

7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Beep! Beep! »

unvote, vote: Skruffs
Beep! Beep!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by mnowax »

why skruffs? like youre going to tell me, but i should ask anyway.
Sure one more time for fun.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think it was because I was trying to build a wagon other than yours, MNOWAX.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:10 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Seriously, is nobody going to give the SlySly wagon some love? He's refused to talk about anybody other than Skruffs or Mno, despite the numerous (if combative) opportunities I've given him. His cases on those two players are crude and opportunistic.

I guess there's a newbie factor involved, but his post count is not insubstantial. I think this is at least something that deserves some attention (and hasn't this game been suffering from a dearth of wagons anyway?)
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 8:06 am

Post by armlx »

This is not at all out of line with what I have seen of Sly, though I have no clue if its in line with pro- or anti- town behavior.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

Skruffs wrote: The only good meta on me is that townie players who play with me for the first time always misconstrue me as scum, and scum players (especially those who have played with me before) always try to capitalize on it.
First, IMO, scum should be expected to try to capitalize on bad play 100% of the time.

I have fallen victim to townies mistaking me as scum several times. Feel free to meta me, especially the newbie games I played in. Some of the things you are saying here are like you are quoting me from my newb games (493 and 496). Like it or not, it is your play style and until you fix it, you'll put yourself in the same situations perpetually.

Don't mistake this as me trying to help you improve your game. I am working to improve my own game and am not at a level in my play where I feel my advice is worth much more than the font it was typed with.

I am merely showing the evidence of your newb-like behaviour and pointing in the direction of where I have made the exact same bad play newbie mistakes for all who feel so inclined to illustrate the reasoning behind what I have said about you in this game.

With that established, the question becomes one of a few versions...

1. Is this a veteran player acting newb-like purposely for an unknown reason? a) reason pro-town? b) reason scummy?

2. Is this a veteran VI with extreme fluffing talent?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skruffs wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: The thing is, Skruffs, when someone attacks your argument, you basically have two options.

You can either defend your ARGUMENT, continue to argue that it is valid despite their objections, or you can drop or downplay your argument and move on to something else.

What you did was to basically question someone else's right to question your argument, and that's not only badly logically flawed, it would be bad stratagy.
I don't agree with you there;
I agree with Yos on this. In fact, I think he gave you some good advice if you are capable of hearing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skruffs wrote: I pointed out that someone who spends their time trying to dismiss other players arguments without offering counter arguments: Just saying "Not good enough for me", in short - was not good.
Someone not giving a counter argument when dismissing another argument is not always a scumtell.

Scenario example:

"The the sky is usually pink."
"No, it's not."

It would not always be required to add, "It is usually blue."

Your similar argument here would be "Well, he didn't add in the fact that the sky is usually blue when disputing my pink claim, so that is a scumtell."

Skruffs wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: And then
you kept arguing the point endlessly
even though you were, well, pretty much wrong
; everyone has the right to question anything said by anything else, or else the game of mafia dosn't really work well. Frankly the whole "argument about arguing about arguments" was
so drawn out and pointless it kind of make me forget what your origional argument was in the first place
, and
I honeslty don't really care anymore either.
EVery time he said ! to me, I replied with B - you are not attacking him for constantly bringing up the same point, so why are you directing it solely at me? And actually, I have attempted to move past it - but then when I do, other players move it RIGHT BACK to where it was and try to keep it there. You didn't
Pay attention to the bolded parts of what Yos quoted. Like it or not and whether you are right or not, it really doesn't matter in this game sometimes. When you run things into the ground, especially with repeated hard to read walls of words, you are going to...

1. force town to think you are a)scum, or b) an obnoxious VI that is going to drive the point home so far that no one cares and just wants to vote you out to be rid of your posts
2. have scum try to exploit you.

Skruffs wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
I don't really think that's a scum tell in your case
, but
I don't think the argument is helpful
, and you (and the town) would have been better off if you had either kept it on a relevent topic "like "is X scum", or else if you had just dropped it.
Well, I think regardless of if you think it's a scum tell in any case, that you are misconstruing the situation anyways, so iti's nto a valid tell, non tell, scum tell, town tell, or anything.

Are you saying that I should have kept it on the topic of "Is Hjltill scum?" Because I have been doing that - I used the information that my vote created, I analyzed it, and I have explained why I think it's likely that hjltilll is scum. Different case, but based on the information gathered from the 'first instance'. If I had just dropped it, then I wouldn't be scum hunting, I'd be random voting. So actually, regardless of the flak I am getting, and wether I am following yours or anyone elses' 'rules of scumhunting', I think I am doing things just the way I do things, and that's really the only way that *i* can be confident that what I am doing is 'working'.
Yos with some more good advice. More fluff from you. Half of what you say is just thoughts in your head that should stay there as they don't help the game.

Skruffs wrote:
Vollkan:

You are telling me to "admit that I am wrong". You seem to "know" that hjlktill is not a scum recruitor, and I Am glad that YOU, in whatever role you are, KNOW that to be the case. Basically the same thing goes to you as what I just said to Yosarian2. Your biggest criticism of me seems to be that I am not posting a case, when in fact, the 'case' I posted, which you immediately scorned, has generated a GOOD bit of discussion with at least half the players in the game involved. You think I am obstinant and that I "defend the undefendable" - I really don't think that voting Hjltilll for saying "this guy is not town and he's not part of my faction" was an UNDEFENDABLE vote. I think that, in the situation we were in, with the discussion that was going on; IE was mnowax stupid roleblocked town vig or recruited successful vig - was basically an exercise in WIFOM that wasn't going to result ina cult recruiter being lynched, regardless.

Hjltill said that, it was brought up, I put a vote on him and almost immediately afterwards, he replaced out of the game, fuming.
Springlullaby comes in, votes me without really explaining why, and you are still attacking me for what you see as an 'undefendable' vote.

I think you are exaggerating what you see as a point against me (that I voted without a proper case behind it) to such a degree that
I will no longer be seen as credible
, and
if I wind up getting lynched, YOU will no longer be seen as credible
. Since I think you are playing fall guy for Springlullabye - and Armlx is helping you with that by deflecting attention onto you instead of her - then even if you get lynched tomorrow (Which would be unlikely) you still have other players on your team.

See originally you said that the whole reason you were attacking me was because you didn't like the way I presented the case. But now... now you are saying that you think Hjltill is town, and that's why you are defending him. But if you really thought he was town, wouldn't the smart thing to do, would have been to defend him in the first place, instead o attacking me for not having 'a good case' on him? By attacking me directly instead of defending him, you were saying you didn't want to be publicly tied to him. But now you've turned up the heat, now you are publicly tying yourself to hjltill/ SL, by saying you thought he/she was town all along - which is not something you said originally - you actually left your OWN feeling/thoughts about hjtill/SL out of the arguments when you first started attacking me. Maybe it's because you feel SL is town that you have completely ignored that she voted me without posting reasons - which was the first reason you state as deciding to go against me in the first place. Maybe since you already 'know' she's 'town', you've already reasoned that it's OMGUS and thus not worthy of pursuing?
Wow, is the first word that comes to mind. Did you ever see the movie Seven where they show the SK's notebooks and writings? That is what this style of posting always reminds me of.

As far as someone's credibility being questioned if you are lynched and proven to be town, I think you are in denial if you don't realize that any point you have made is buried in so much fluff that no one will ever go back and find it.

Preview and delete the unnecessary fluff. Can you see how brutally painful it is to just respond to one of your post in full so you don't accused me of ignoring most of it?

Skruffs wrote: As for not voting: I avoided voting when I Was mafia in pirates vs ninjas because I Thought it would keep attention off of me and would prevent other scum groups from NKing me. But it drew the attention of the vig.
So, are you saying you have been avoiding voting in this game because you are a CL and hoping to not draw the attention of the vig?

Skruffs wrote:
Look:
Hjallti wrote:???? If you don't want to play the game ask replacement don't self-vote, it is completely not in favour of your own faction.

I am pretty sure mnowax is not town, and not my faction. He played bad throughout, so bad blazerunner got spoked and started to act weird itself. But this is beyond it.

Look mnowax, you committed to a game of mafia. betrayal, suspicion, unbelieve are part of the very mechanics of the game, if you are not up to being disbelieved and called a liar, then you ought not to play this kind of game. I don't think it is fun the way you are acting now. As said before I can see how you could have wrongly concluded on Yosarian2 if you indeed tried to attack him, but the way you react to the people showing your mistake could be labelled as inmature, caught or stubborn, but it is hurting town anyway.

I also don't like why your vote stays on Yosarian2, it looks like you considering it now as a randomvote, and only in the very first pages a random vote can be benificial for town, I would like to see you removing it. I don't claim here I know Yosarian2 to be town, I only don't think there is reason to suspect him more than anyone else.
Look at what hjallti is doing in this quote. HE starts it off by saying that Mnowax is not town and
not in his faction.
Okay, if you want to say that that was just him being belgian and poorly grasping the english language, that's fine. But look at the rest of the post.

He tells Mnowax that voting himself HURTS his faction; he tells him that he is committed to the game.

THen he goes on to say why he thinks Mnowax is scum.
If you look at what he said and try to picture why he would intentionally say that, you get the impression, in my eyes at least
(because there are some very vocal people here that don't think I can see anything)
that Hjltill has some sort of investment in keeping Mnowax alive. MNOWAX's self destruction at the beginning of the day might be the result of a player who has just been recruited. IF a recruited player sacs themself at the beginning of each day, the cult leader is always safe.

However if Mnowax is doing that he's also forgetting therte might be a secondary cult -on ethat will win by numbers alone if the first cult keeps getting sacced.

Anyways, it hurts my head too much to think about but
I think that Hjllti's disclaimer at hte beginning of the post, which is the only thing that has been focused on, is much more relevant if you look at how he talks to Mnowax and his opinions of mnowax through the rest of the game.

Personally, if scum wants to self destruct, I Would say Let them! Help them!
I bolded the fluff in this section for you. Read this section again, not including the bolded part, and tell me what would be lost had you just left it out.

Skruffs wrote: 2) If you remember correctly,
I pointed out that armlx was making no moves of his own to catch scum
, and
was merely denegrating the attempts of toehrs at doing so
HE was asking other people to provide reasonings for him to vote, adn not looking for any himself.
You may say that that is evasive, bu regardless of my own involvement in the situation, it is still the truth.
IF you take out what I said about him
, and
looked at what he has said
, that statement holds true. If it was said defensively, it does not make the statement less true.

3) Please show me where I was wrong to vote hjllti.

I like how armlx says that vollkan is scummy for not voting me
, and
then says that it makes him look like he is testing the waters
- however I have no doubt that if vollkan voted me (Adn with Yosarian's 'deadline is upon us' paranoia inducement) that he would be the third or fourth person on that wagon.
The things I have bolded here are the things I would expect to be quoted. Call me a dummy, but I think it is probably wise to usually bring your evidence with you to court.

Skruffs wrote: SlySly: Was that really the entire thing you had to say about me in regards to that post? A cynical comment about me rehashing something?
Yes, had I more to say, I would've said it.

Skruffs wrote: The post was in response to another player - I introduced a lot of new content, and YES, I did repeat myself in one sentence.
Why did you ignore everything else and focus on the one repitition of what was already said?
Because from out of everything you said, I felt the most important thing to point out was the fluff factor and newb-like play. Those 2 elements can be very harmful to town and very helpful to scum.

Skruffs wrote: Again, this sounds the same as Yosarian from earlier on in this post, saying I'm not letting go of something but at the same time ignoring everything else I've said that ISN'T about that thing.

Who's the ones not letting go?

And lastly:
A person who is playing an alt can have 100 posts and come across as very mature, another player can put in 5000 posts and not change a single bit in their playstyle. Does being experienced mean being a better scum hunter? Armlx, you were playing on this site a year and a half (almost) before me: but I have 1500 more posts than you in games. Does that mean you are a better scum hunter or does that mean I am a better scum hunter?
The answer is: It doesn't mean jack shit.

If it does mean jack shit, then at what point between 3500 and 5000 posts does someone begin to actually scum hunt for cult recruiters? You've been hiding behind "We must find cult leaders" the entire game, and now that we are close to deadline you seem to have completely abandoned that tactic.
Sorry, got excited the end was near so jumped all the way there to close post as bed time has passed. Fluff can be pro-scum and anti-town for many reasons and should be avoided when possible, IMO.

As far as skipping parts of your posts in my responses, I have responded in full now to one of your post. I think it is brutally obvious why I am not going to each and every time you puke out a post. Lots of times, the thoughts that are in my head come across as arrogant, sarcastic and shallow when I include them in my posts. Most of the time, I try not to include those thoughts in my posts.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

armlx wrote:This is not at all out of line with what I have seen of Sly, though I have no clue if its in line with pro- or anti- town behavior.
The other game you and I were in together is not finished so I will not comment about it further, understandly I'm sure, until its completion.

NabakovNabakov wrote: Seriously, is nobody going to give the SlySly wagon some love? He's refused to talk about anybody other than Skruffs or Mno, despite the numerous (if combative) opportunities I've given him. His cases on those two players are crude and opportunistic.

My cases are not without merit. In this setup, it is of the utmost importance that the town get rid of the CL(s) as quickly as possible. I have not refused to talk about others. I have just seen good reason to comment on the others yet. This could change at any time.
NabakovNabakov wrote: I guess there's a newbie factor involved, but his post count is not insubstantial. I think this is at least something that deserves some attention (and hasn't this game been suffering from a dearth of wagons anyway?)
I am not a newb, but I am not a seasoned veteran either. I am more like a rookie. I know the foundation of the game but am still working on my execution.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP:

I have just NOT seen good reason to comment on the others yet.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:09 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

SlySly wrote: I have just NOT seen good reason to comment on the others yet.
I'll call bullshit on this (again), but only halfheartedly. You've obviously had the time to sit Skruffs down and treat him like a child by combing through half his posts in this game, you've had the time (and would have been better served considering your post amounted more to game advice than content) to examine other players.

However, your fixation on Skruffs seems genuine/benign enough, so I'll
unvote
but it seems everybody in this game has developed a Vollkan Complex. We've become a damn MD thread, and that's fine in some situations, but not with a deadline.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Skruffs, you are not making sense to me anymore.

1) I did not FoS you for meta I did not do (whatever that means), I said your using
vague AND false
meta arguments is scummy.

2)You didn't explain how my vote on you could be considered 'out of the blue', this is scummy because I think you pulled that accusation out of your hat to begin with.

3) Your repeated 'look I'm town because when I'm scum, I'm so and so, but I'm not so here, so see I'm town, town, town, town' is plain grating on my nerves and scream scum.

I'm not getting the case on Slysly, I have town read on him.

Too much words, not enough voting.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SlySly: Thanks for the detailed, constructive response. I will try to digest it without providing knee jerk responses. I still think that it's being assumed that Hjllti wasn't making a mistake, and when you look at that post, it puts the mistake in context, but if you assume that Hjllti is not scum then my vote for him is in fact in error. I'll read and provide a response.

Springlullabye:
Allright, what kind of meta would you prefer I use? IS there non-vague metas on players? If so, can you provide examples? Also, can you prove that the meta I used was false, or is it your opinion that it is false?

2) When I first criticized your vote on me, I didn't realize you had realized Hjllti. I now realize it was just OMGUS. So I won't argue this.

3) How repeated is it? How many times have I offered that argument up vs how many times have other people brought it up and I have replied to it?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by armlx »

Bump, still liking my theory. Will swap to vollkan if he gets 3 so we can ensure a lynch.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:57 am

Post by aioqwe »

What's your theory armlx?

SS seems town based his behavior.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:28 am

Post by mnowax »

in light of everything i woudlnt mind a volkan lynch.

vote volkan
Sure one more time for fun.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:17 am

Post by springlullaby »

Skruffs wrote: Also, can you prove that the meta I used was false, or is it your opinion that it is false?
Skruffs wrote:
The only good meta on me is that townie players who play with me for the first time always misconstrue me as scum, and scum players (especially those who have played with me before) always try to capitalize on it.

That said, I sense a growing, condensing cloud of anti-skruffs sentiment, and SL has abanbdoned posting in the game, apparently, since I Asked her to explain why she voted me out of the blue and that was a day or two ago. Now she posted in two other games since then (on tuesday) but has avoided or forgotten about this one.
SL has played in games with me before; so I'm more curious about it than anything else.
She's picked up on armlx vollkan and yosarian's goadings and was trying to be the first on the wagon. Anyways, paranoia aside, let's look at the rest of this..
The bolded and underlined part is false. To prove that this point is false: point me to one game I've played with you before. The bolded part shows how you used that false meta as an (flimsy) argument to imply that I was worthy of suspicion.

I already said that once before, why do you keep missing it? Are you really reading?
spring wrote:Then again, seeing how, contrarily to what you are saying, I have never played a game with you as town before - actually I don't think I ever played in any game with you beside this one period (not that I think the 'the only good meta on me blabla' stuff is any kind of good argument to begin with; btw, noting here the irony of the fact that I was agreeing with you D1) - I'm thinking you are very likely not genuine at all.
skruffs wrote:3) How repeated is it? How many times have I offered that argument up vs how many times have other people brought it up and I have replied to it?
[/quote]
I do'nt know if that was in this game though, because in basically all of my games I have simultaneously had people use a basic "Skruffs makes no sense" default argument against anything I say - I even changed my location to reflect that, a week or two. I do'nt know why, because I *am* earnestly doing my best in all of my games, and yet it seems that word is getting around that a quick and easy way to discredit me is just to say I don't make sense.
Beep! Beep! - It's just business as usual.Me vs da woild. It's a cult game, I was hoping to replace in as a cult recruitor, I wound up not. My personality is going to scare away any hopes of being recruited, so I expect to be SK'd, Vig'd, or microwaved tonight or tomorrow night.
To concede you a point, the volume of these is actually minor compared to the overhale volume of your post. Still, stuff like that just ring scum to me, especially the last '*Believe me*, I wanted to be scum but am not' thing.

[/quote]
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Norinel »

Prodding CKD, TSS, vollkan, and Y2. 8 days to deadline.

Vote Count

vollkan (3) - Yosarian2, Skruffs, mnowax
mnowax (2) - armlx, SlySly
Skruffs (2) - springlullaby, Beep! Beep!

Not voting (6): Everybody else

7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:17 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

got my prod. still here.

question for slysly and armlx (if it is a repeat) give me the post number when you did answer it.

What is more important to hit today a recruit or the recruiter?

DO you believe that Mno was once a vig...and now?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, I'm still here as well.

I guess I'm still willing to lynch Volken, although I'll admit I'm not quite feeling it as strongly as I was when I voted him. If anyone's got a better idea about who to lynch, I'd like to hear it. In any case, I'd really like the 6 people not voting to figure out who they think should die today...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:35 am

Post by vollkan »

Skruffs wrote: Your biggest criticism of me seems to be that I am not posting a case, when in fact, the 'case' I posted, which you immediately scorned, has generated a GOOD bit of discussion with at least half the players in the game involved.
This is garbage. The fact that people attack your behaviour doesn't in any way justify it.

Reductio ad absurdum - "It's not scummy because it generates discussion"
Skruffs wrote: You think I am obstinant and that I "defend the undefendable" - I really don't think that voting Hjltilll for saying "this guy is not town and he's not part of my faction" was an UNDEFENDABLE vote.
When the guy has "Belgium" under his name, and then explains his language difficulties, then I can't see how it could be anything else.

Question: I am at 3 votes now. If I reach 4, how far before deadline do you want me to claim?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Volkan: That depends on what that claim would be; I don't think vanillia townies should ever claim, ESPECALLY in this game.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:15 am

Post by armlx »

aioqwe:
armlx wrote:Hmm, interestingly enough my Hjallti theory works if mno is straight up lying and TSS is the SK. N1 TSS is blocked, Vig A policy kills DGB. N2 vig kills vikingfan who had garnered suspicion and TSS kills Blaze who could stop his kills again.
Hjallti being vig based on his posting of the 2 vig theory. Though the penguin FOSing mno for claiming a kill she made thing no longer fits into this theory, which was another one of the vig tells I thought I had on Hjallti. If you can see any flaws with this logic, let me know.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Guh. Sorry sorry. Will reread and post content soon.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by SlySly »

curiouskarmadog wrote: question for slysly...

What is more important to hit today a recruit or the recruiter?
recruiter
curiouskarmadog wrote: DO you believe that Mno was once a vig...and now?
I believe he was never a vig. I believe he was and is a recruiter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”