Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

BOOM!

kuribo (Townie) has blown up himself and Surye (
Mafia
).

Night 5: Please can the Mafia send me their kill within ~24 hours.
Last edited by Mr Stoofer on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Quagmire (Townie) was killed by the Mafia.

Day 6 begins now!
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:22 am

Post by skitzer »

I'm sorry, I didn't say much because I was pretty sure Surye was Mafia. and I was correct.

So, know I will read intently and try to find another slip, a la Surye's scared-ness.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Finally.

A dead scum should surely give us some information. I don't feel like rereading today, but I will do so tomorrow.
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Elmo »

NabakovNabakov wrote:With that in mind.
Unvote; Vote: Kuribo

I highly advocate he explode (and I would certainly be the one willing to do it) unless he has an extremely good answer to the following question:

Why did you strike a light and do nothing with it?
Explain.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Elmo wrote:

I highly advocate he explode (and I would certainly be the one willing to do it) unless he has an extremely good answer to the following question:

Explain.
Kuribo struck his light in the middle of my tangle with Yos, and the implication (from my angle anyway) appeared to be that he was confident in my scumminess and was going to blow me up (or he was at least threatening to blow me up). I stood my ground, and he said nothing more on the subject, so I figured there was a fair chance that he had actually been bluffing as I had thought (the conclusion being drawn that he, as scum, would be unwilling to actually do the deed). I even considered dynamiting him myself, but I choose to throw it to the town instead.

Turns out he had an excellent answer.

I nominate CES to backup enforcer.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm honored.

I think I can come with a big post today, but I can't promise anything.
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Elmo wrote:

Explain.
Kuribo struck his light in the middle of my tangle with Yos, and the implication (from my angle anyway) appeared to be that he was confident in my scumminess and was going to blow me up (or he was at least threatening to blow me up). I stood my ground, and he said nothing more on the subject, so I figured there was a fair chance that he had actually been bluffing as I had thought (the conclusion being drawn that he, as scum, would be unwilling to actually do the deed). I even considered dynamiting him myself, but I choose to throw it to the town instead.

I read over Kuribo's posts and only see one comment that was about you. It mostly seemed like he wanted Surye dead the whole time and always intended to blow Surye.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 9:06 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

elvis_knits wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:
Elmo wrote:

Explain.

I read over Kuribo's posts and only see one comment that was about you. It mostly seemed like he wanted Surye dead the whole time and always intended to blow Surye.
You're probably right, but I interperted it to having something to do with my argument with Yos.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Je vous présente:

Le player list, from most scummy to least scummy*
  • PokerFace
    - Scummy
    Elmo
    - Equally scummy
    Erg0
    - Iunno
    Flameaxe
    - Iunno
    Marmalade
    - Iunno
    elvis_knits
    - Behaviorally town
    Yosarian2
    - Behaviorally town yesterday and interaction with Surye.
    Skitzer
    - Cleared on behavioral analysis and interaction with Surye.
Enforcers:
  • NabakovNabakov (replaced armlx)
    Cogito Ergo Scum
* This list may change from moment to moment, so don't go and blame me for sudden change of hearts. That's what I do.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:12 am

Post by skitzer »

I want to try to read surye through again and compare her interactions with the alive players.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:12 am

Post by skitzer »

EBWOP:
his
interactions.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:35 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

CES wrote: PokerFace - Scummy
Where do you get this from?
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:02 am

NabakovNabakov wrote:
CES wrote: PokerFace - Scummy
Where do you get this from?
The switch to Sarcastro on day 4 is what stands out most.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Hmmm...well, first thing that jumps out at me after find out Suyve's alignment is, Skitzer looks better now. Like I said yesterday, it really felt like SUyve was attackign Skitzer, and then backing off when Skitzer looked like he really might blow up Suyve.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:
Elmo wrote:

Explain.

You're probably right, but I interperted it to having something to do with my argument with Yos.
Well I do see that you posted pretty clearly that you believed Kuribo wanted to explode you:
NabakovNabakov wrote:
kuribo wrote:What this town needs is a psychotic man of action to risk irreversible harm but potentially help us win the game.

Sounds like me!

STRIKE A LIGHT
So I take it you plan on dynamiting me?

I'll call your bluff.
Although, Kuribo never says that, or really fights you on your belief.

I do feel like you were pushing him to explode though:
NN wrote:With that in mind. Unvote; Vote: Kuribo

Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by Erg0 »

I feel the need... the need to read!

Surye was all I had, I'll have some more thoughts in a day or so.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

ALIGHT

--

Names in
orange
may make a Dynamite attack.

Deadline will be ~3rd June.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 8:46 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

EK wrote: I do feel like you were pushing him to explode though
Of course I was. The reason I was wrong was because I was working with misconceptions as my givens, but putting that aside, my
line
of thinking is not unreasonable.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You have an odd theory there CEScum. I already gave some reasons why I was between both Sarc's wagon and Surye's wagons day four. If they aren't enough for you then oh well. But tell me, you got anything else on me besides being between those wagons?

Also there are a few other things I need to say to you based on post584 and some stuff from day5. (0 is a comment and not so much a question)

0. Don't use the red color font.
Before I started doing the vote count thing I was told not to use red since it is suppose to only be used for dynamiting. I suggest no body use red like that. You can bold my name and make it black if you feel that is necessary. Or do something else just not use Red.

1. What about Yosarian's interaction with Surye makes you think he is not scum with Surye?
Basically why are you getting off his case so quickly? It seems uncharacteristic of you. After all you pushed so hard on him. Even after saying this half way through yesterday:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Surye:
Don't dynamite yet.

I think Yos' latest posts are actually quite townish. I suggest taking a look at the other switchers, Elmo & Pokerface (since NabNab's already backup enforcer) before someone gets overeager.
You went right back at him with these:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I want
Yos
to blow up
Surye
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Yos
, if you're town, blow up Surye!

Surye
, if you're town, blow up Yos!

Kuribo
, if you're town, start making sense. NabNab is the backup-enforcer, and shouldn't be dynamited at least yet.
Also at the begining of Day 5 why did you vote Yosarian over Surye?
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I'm back, and last day was a disaster.

Surye and Yos are probably scum together. Notice how people jumped from Surye to Sarc after lights were struck, without much new reasons to do so.

Vote Yos

Since we got it setup so you can only vote for one person, the person you find the scummiest; What detail would make you put your vote on Yosarian instead of someone who avoided going off as Surye did on day 4? Yosarian was on Sarcastro's wagon as well day 4.

2. Erg0
had alot of pro-town logic on day 3 around when UltimaAvalon and Adel 'got stoofed'. He also pushed hard on Surye being guilty. Do you actually see him being scummier than Marmalade and FlameAxe, two people that have rarly if at all voted? What are your thoughts on this?

3. I recognize that NabNab is an enforcer, but where on your suspicon list would you put him?
What color shade and why out of curiosity?

There is a fourth comment/question I have for you. I will mention it after you have commented on these its a rather long comment.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 pm

PokerFace wrote:But tell me, you got anything else on me besides being between those wagons?
Hardly.
PokerFace wrote:
1. What about Yosarian's interaction with Surye makes you think he is not scum with Surye?
Basically why are you getting off his case so quickly? It seems uncharacteristic of you. After all you pushed so hard on him. Even after saying this half way through yesterday:
It's not really his interaction with Surye. Some of Surye's posts mention Yos in a way that looks like more than distancing. It's just a minor point in his favor, though. His behavior yesterday is far more important to me.
PokerFace wrote:Since we got it setup so you can only vote for one person, the person you find the scummiest; What detail would make you put your vote on Yosarian instead of someone who avoided going off as Surye did on day 4? Yosarian was on Sarcastro's wagon as well day 4.
Order is preferable above chaos. That's why I wouldn't want to vote for someone who hadn't struck a light. kuribo was actually high on my town list, higher than Yos. Hence the choice for Yos as dynamiter.
PokerFace wrote:
2. Erg0
had alot of pro-town logic on day 3 around when UltimaAvalon and Adel 'got stoofed'. He also pushed hard on Surye being guilty. Do you actually see him being scummier than Marmalade and FlameAxe, two people that have rarly if at all voted? What are your thoughts on this?
I didn't have good reads on them. They're in the 'vague' area. Perhaps Erg0 is more townish than the other two, I should reread that. But he's not one of my dynamite choices for today, so it doesn't matter much.
PokerFace wrote:
3. I recognize that NabNab is an enforcer, but where on your suspicon list would you put him?
What color shade and why out of curiosity?
Somewhere townish.
PokerFace wrote:There is a fourth comment/question I have for you. I will mention it after you have commented on these its a rather long comment.
Very well. Hit me.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2008 4:20 am

Post by skitzer »

Ha ha that is funny! Pokerface...hit me....hahahahaha!

Will try to do interaction anlaysis of Surye ASAP.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wow the thread went silent for a while. Were you all waiting for me? You don't have to. We got too many lurkers as is.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
PokerFace wrote:But tell me, you got anything else on me besides being between those wagons?
Hardly.
PokerFace wrote:
It's not really his interaction with Surye. Some of Surye's posts mention Yos in a way that looks like more than distancing. It's just a minor point in his favor, though. His behavior yesterday is far more important to me.
PokerFace wrote:Since we got it setup so you can only vote for one person, the person you find the scummiest; What detail would make you put your vote on Yosarian instead of someone who avoided going off as Surye did on day 4? Yosarian was on Sarcastro's wagon as well day 4.
Order is preferable above chaos. That's why I wouldn't want to vote for someone who hadn't struck a light. kuribo was actually high on my town list, higher than Yos. Hence the choice for Yos as dynamiter.
Excuse me, but when you voted Yosarian at the begining of the day when he had not yet struck a light. The point I am driving at is that you voted Yosarian over Surye. You are suppose to voted for the scumiest. At the start of day 5 did you actually think Yosarian was scummier than a guy that did not go off like Surye did?

At any rate here is the big comment I promised. My analysis on Surye's and CEScum's interactions and comments:
Surye wrote:The top of my suspicions right now are Skruffs, Yos, and CES. And I really don't find CES particularly scummy so much as wildly dangerous to a town win, he seems to far driven by emotion, and if anyone sets adel off, I see it being him. Skruffs and Yos seem to be somewhat bussing by focusing on moot points, but I'm not sure.
This is quite a bit of BS here. I don't recall you ever saying anything hostile toward Adel. Nothing directed at her that would make the two of you go off together.
Surye wrote:CES scares me mostly because I see him as the next irrational player that will blow up someone at the drop of a hat, but I'm not convinced he's scum at this point. Scum has no incentive to blow them selves up, and CES seems pretty convincing he'd take someone out when he feels justified (even if town doesn't..).

I'm pretty confused by the night kill choice myself, I have a suspicion that all the calling out of him as likely scum, and then him dieing, may be a tactic to distance scum from the kill, but I am not sure of this, what is everyone else's take on this choice?
The only answer I can think of for him to mention you at all like this would be distancing. These comments were around a time when both Elvis, skruffs and myself were voting you. Its usually a good idea to distance yourself from a scum buddy when they have a wagon on them. That's what i think Surye was doing in these posts.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Hmm.. Strange nightkill choice again.

I suppose the only thing particular about Nightson's posts is that he suspected Surye, but that's probably a distraction from the fact that the first nightkill is incriminating Yos2.
You also too used WIFOM around a night kill. And this WIFOM tell kinda defends Surye while atacking Yosarian2.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Finally.

A dead scum should surely give us some information. I don't feel like rereading today, but I will do so tomorrow.
Are you really happy over a dead scum? This too is a scum tell. I also mentioned some earlier summy remarks about you in this game back when that wagon was on you. I can repeat them if you forget them. Of all players currently alive, i am leaning towards CEScum being a partner with Surye.

Vote: Cogito Ergo Scum

And I don't think its a good idea for the next enforcer to also be the next vote counter person, so I guess I'll let Elvis pick up after me if she'll accept. CEScum if you have more of a case on me I suggest you present it.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:07 am

1) I thought Yos was town because of the way he behaved after Quag struck a light, so, yes, I suspected him before that moment.

2) Those comments are definitely
not
distancing, but they're comments from a scum trying to cast doubt on someone's townness.

Funny to see how scums jump all over you with OMGUS when you poke them.

I have no further case on you, but your post speaks for itself.
Vote PokerFace
. Don't forget it in your next votecount.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

:arrow:
I will be away 23rd May - 2nd June.

I trust you guys can look after yourselves until I get back.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”