Mini #597 - Swift speed: Werewolves (Game over)

Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:08 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Vote count
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)
(1) Korts – killa seven
(1) Grimmy – donkeyz12212

Not voting:
Grimmy, Jenter Brolincani, Korts, SleepyPanda, Xanatos Roulette

Deadline:
Wednesday 28 May 6:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Scum only need to kill one more person for the win.

How do you know? Town don't know how many scum there are...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Post by Korts »

SleepyPanda wrote: The point was that SG found Grimmy suspicious. You did not.
I did. As you may notice, my vote was on Grimmy, and I was arguing
against
Grimmy.
SleepyPanda wrote: Tampering with evidence would be if I edited quotes. As I have said, I misquoted.
Taking a quote out of context and explaining it as something else is, as far as I'm concerned, tampering with evidence.
SleepyPanda wrote: That was the point I was trying to make both times.
I know that was the point. However, that point has no basis whatsoever, since I was suspicious of Grimmy as well, and in fact SG was defending Grimmy by saying "we need followers". Do get your facts straight.
SleepyPanda wrote: ...That is not a reason at all. It is no where NEAR a good reason. For the sole purpose of not wanting [the lynch] to be random, you decide to vote Phoebus. If the exact same post you quoted yourself, you showed that you could not decide on who to vote. What you are essentially doing is VOTING RANDOMLY. I don't see how you can even come close to say that's logical thinking.

What I'm doing essentially is not letting the mod choose instead of us. I don't see how you can't see the logical thinking in there.
SleepyPanda wrote: From the way you are proceeding on this day, you still have not once directed questions towards Jenter.
That's because my suspicion of him has no connection to my suspicion of you, and I'm not one to push multiple lynches. I don't think it's my call to set Day 5 lynches on the town's agenda. When/if you convince me of your innocence, I will go after my next suspicion.
SleepyPanda wrote: You're viewing me as the only possible scum candidate. If you are so sure I am scum, obviously, there are two others.
My opinion is that connections between players should only be thoroughly sought for once we have at least one scum pegged.
SleepyPanda wrote: Is it because you're so focused JUST on me, that you are ignoring every other person's post? Read donkey's post. He said you, Jenter, and Grimmy are his top suspects. YOU think there's a substantial case on me. It doesn't look like donkey agrees.
This is what donkeyz said:
donkeyz wrote: Second, this puts SleepyPanda, Jenter, Grimmy, and Korts all in bad spots.
donkeyz wrote: In all, Sleepy Panda, Jenter, Grimmy, Korts should be the targets this round.
I don't see where you're left out from his list of suspicions.
SleepyPanda wrote: Real nice. Shows your determination to scum-hunt. We have lynched no scum so far. There is more than one scum. Your determination to lynch only me at this point is downright scum-play.
How's not having lynched scum so far in direct connection with my determination to lynch you? Nice try, no points. This deduction is based on nothing more than kraplogick.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Post by Korts »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Scum only need to kill one more person for the win.

Point, but it's not that much of a reach to assume three scum. I do, too.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by Korts »

Also, I'd like to kindly ask killa and donkeyz to unvote. Now.
scumchat never die
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Scum only need to kill one more person for the win.

Sorry, that first bit shoulda bin quoted.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Post by Korts »

Yeah, I assumed.
scumchat never die
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

What I'm doing essentially is not letting the mod choose instead of us. I don't see how you can't see the logical thinking in there.
Because the reason you stated for going with Phoebus was to not random vote. I do not see you stating any additional evidence why Phoebus was more guilty via gameplay, scumtell, or anything else for that matter, besides "I don't want it to be random." Doing just that is taking the random vote into YOUR hands. It's not a random vote for you because you're the only one that made that decision. To everyone else, it was still random.
That's because my suspicion of him has no connection to my suspicion of you, and I'm not one to push multiple lynches. I don't think it's my call to set Day 5 lynches on the town's agenda. When/if you convince me of your innocence, I will go after my next suspicion.
I don't understand how this does not conflict with your quote of arguing sides for both Grimmy and Phoebus. Look back at all the other days, you have voiced suspicion on more than one person each time. What makes this day any different? You should be considering people more, as I have said many times already, since it's LYLO. Day 1, you advocated mutliple lynches on both Phoebus and clammy. Day 2, Pheobus and Grimmy. Day 3, Jenter and SG. Day 4, only me? That looks like pushing multiple lynches every other day besides today.
donkey wrote:SleepyPanda for his post on SG and my connection overlooking some details. His recent posts have made me really believe he is trying to do good more than anything else. I think he is just a townie that made a huge mistake.
I think in that same post, how I am the only one he mentions with an exception, makes me lower on the scum list than you, Jenter, and Grimmy. Does he voice any pro-town play on your part? No.
SleepyPanda wrote:

Real nice. Shows your determination to scum-hunt. We have lynched no scum so far. There is more than one scum. Your determination to lynch only me at this point is downright scum-play.

How's not having lynched scum so far in direct connection with my determination to lynch you? Nice try, no points. This deduction is based on nothing more than kraplogick.
My reason for mentioning that we have not lynched any scum is to point out there are all still out there. From scum POV, they only need to lynch one townie to win. How is your playstyle on this day different than scum's agenda?

I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself. If you are indeed town, why are you so insistent that I am scum? You are acting as if you are completely positive that I am. You aren't even considering for a second that I could be town. Even the possibility, no matter how small YOU might think it is, it is worth considering, as this is LYLO.

Donkey and Xanatos
I'm addressing this to you both as I believe both of you to be town. We all share the same goal. Both of you share suspicion on Jenter and Korts, as do I. Seeing as how Donkey seems to believe I am town, and Xanatos cannot make up his mind just yet on whether he feels Grimmy to be scum or not, is why we should agree on either voting Jenter or Korts. If we were to lynch one of them and they turn out to be scum, we would still be moving forward at least. You can still vote me or Grimmy on Day 6. But why eliminate that option now by doing that now by voting Grimmy (or me)? Korts and Jenter are the only two people that we can all agree on. [/b]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by Korts »

SleepyPanda wrote: I don't understand how this does not conflict with your quote of arguing sides for both Grimmy and Phoebus. Look back at all the other days, you have voiced suspicion on more than one person each time. What makes this day any different? You should be considering people more, as I have said many times already, since it's LYLO. Day 1, you advocated mutliple lynches on both Phoebus and clammy. Day 2, Pheobus and Grimmy. Day 3, Jenter and SG. Day 4, only me? That looks like pushing multiple lynches every other day besides today.
I never pushed two wagons at the same time. Day one, I
first
pushed a Phoebus wagon, then
when clammy exhibited scummy behavior
I pushed his wagon. You setting me up as a wagonhopper is baseless. Day 2, I admit to having suspected both Grimmy and Phoebus, but it was only Grimmy's wagon I pushed. Day 3 I pushed a Jenter wagon until you made a case against SG and I agreed that it was stronger. I try never to push more than one case at the same time unless there's a connection that can't or shouldn't be ignored.
SleepyPanda wrote: I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself. If you are indeed town, why are you so insistent that I am scum? You are acting as if you are completely positive that I am. You aren't even considering for a second that I could be town. Even the possibility, no matter how small YOU might think it is, it is worth considering, as this is LYLO.
I give you a 5% chance of being town. That chance I'm willing to take.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Korts »

Also, donkey, killa and Xanatos. I'm not going to try and convince you, I'm just asking you to take sides.
scumchat never die
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

I never pushed two wagons at the same time. Day one, I first pushed a Phoebus wagon, then when clammy exhibited scummy behavior I pushed his wagon. You setting me up as a wagonhopper is baseless. Day 2, I admit to having suspected both Grimmy and Phoebus, but it was only Grimmy's wagon I pushed. Day 3 I pushed a Jenter wagon until you made a case against SG and I agreed that it was stronger. I try never to push more than one case at the same time unless there's a connection that can't or shouldn't be ignored.
What you're basically admitting is that you're not willing to consider anyone else at this moment unless SOMEONE ELSE brings up case that you feel is stronger than a case against me.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Post by Korts »

SleepyPanda wrote:
I never pushed two wagons at the same time. Day one, I first pushed a Phoebus wagon, then when clammy exhibited scummy behavior I pushed his wagon. You setting me up as a wagonhopper is baseless. Day 2, I admit to having suspected both Grimmy and Phoebus, but it was only Grimmy's wagon I pushed. Day 3 I pushed a Jenter wagon until you made a case against SG and I agreed that it was stronger. I try never to push more than one case at the same time unless there's a connection that can't or shouldn't be ignored.
What you're basically admitting is that you're not willing to consider anyone else at this moment unless SOMEONE ELSE brings up case that you feel is stronger than a case against me.
You're saying that it's scummy that I find your case strong enough not to analyse someone else? It's my opinion that when you find someone scummy, you should push their lynch and not someone else's.
scumchat never die
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:12 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

unvote

I realized that the Grimmy vote is probably not the best interest if I'm to try to hit a scum definite.

It's so obvious that either Korts or Sleepy Panda is scum.

Both sides are arguing with each other that its so hard to come up with a *great decision.*

Both have valid and substantial cases against each other as well so that makes the game that much harder to decide on arghh..

Sleepy Panda just seems more pro-town to me. Just the fact of his like...severe push for Shy Guy and then him turning out to be wrong is a + for him I suppose. I didn't realize scum would go against someone who they "know" is innocent with such conviction like SP had.

That doesn't mean however that SP is innocent by any means. He admitted that he did not read over everything as thorough as he should have and once the lynch has been done, just goes back on his word. He initially thought I was scum buddies with SG and bam, SG is gone so he is trying to butter me up to take his side.

Korts is a person I can say is often on bandwagons and follows votes. I haven't seen him be "much of a voice" until last round when he was the hammer on SG. This round however he is just arguing against SP but it just makes it seem that he's just defending himself from anything that SP says.

The thing with Korts is that he's someone I haven't looked into as deeply or do not find suspicious until the last round. He seemed pro-town to me and his struggle to debate between SG and Jenter last round just made me goooo hmm...It seemed like he was pro-town in trying to make a decision.

Alas, I am very torn as both cases are good and it just really frightening to realize that my vote could make a huge difference.

Two days so we have time.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:14 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

That doesn't mean however that SP is innocent by any means. He admitted that he did not read over everything as thorough as he should have and once the lynch has been done, just goes back on his word. He initially thought I was scum buddies with SG and bam, SG is gone so he is trying to butter me up to take his side.
The only reason why I considered you to be scum was because I thought SG was scum. Obviously when it turned out he was innocent, my case fell apart. I didn't look carefully at what you posted, only at SG, since he was the major part of my case. I only misunderstood the amount of time left when you hammered. There was almost two full days left. The first day was actually 96 hours, not 72. It was an extra day than all the others.

Look at the points against Korts:
-He has been on all the lynching wagons
-Day 4, Korts said he still finds Jenter suspicious, but they have done nothing but agree with each other so far. Jenter is siding with Korts completely in everything he says. Every post Jenter makes, he's basically only talking with Korts, or asking me questions.
-He placed his vote on me as soon as day 4 began (6 hours). He didn't even wait until people responded. He doesn't unvote until I explain how dangerous it is. Jenter only unvotes after he agrees with Korts.
-He's only focused on me. He is not interested in anyone else.
-He's not bothering to find connections between people.
-4 people are agreeing that Korts is suspicious.

Has Korts found me suspicious through days 1-3? Suddenly now I'm his top suspect because I started the SG wagon. He was also on it too. He agreed with my points. It was a valid case. SG's play was suspicious. I'll bring up my post from before with my reasons for voting SG and I'll cite all the points with his quotes if necessary to prove my reasoning.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:17 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

There's other minor points I didn't include. They're all on pg 14 and up.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:36 am

Post by killa seven »

korts stop tellin me to unvote please ill only compromise with a jenter lynch
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:04 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Everyone has given their opinion at this point. I'm not including Grimmy because he sucks (sorry :(). I have to say I've done pretty much all I can to give valid points as to why I find them to be scum. No one is presenting a counter argument against Korts besides himself. No one is suggesting a better candidate to vote.

Jenter moves to 2nd place on my scum list, moving Korts to the top, as he has been doing nothing but agreeing with Korts till now, and with that, I will
vote: Korts

It's pretty obvious Korts and Jenter are still going to vote me, so it will be at 2-2. I've done plenty of analysis on Korts and his potential scum partners Grimmy and Jenter. All three of them point fingers at everyone else, but never each other. I feel like everything is out there at this point, so decide for yourself.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:18 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Well considering that all arguments have been expressed...i do think SP is more townie than Korts...

I'm not sure if we should be ready for lynch but I think Korts is a good candidate given his recent votes

vote: Korts
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:18 am

Vote korts

and lynch.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Johoohno »

Final vote count Day 4
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)
(4) Korts – killa seven, SleepyPanda, donkeyz12212, Jenter Brolincani

Not voting:
Grimmy, Korts, Xanatos Roulette

Deadline:
Wednesday 28 May 6:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

Korts and SleepyPanda soon got into a heated argument an shortly thereafter SleepyPanda had amassed enough followers to agree with the case. Sadly for the town Korts was a common villager. Even more sadly is the fact that by now the town is run by werewolves.

Lynched: Korts
(Villager)

Victory to the werewolves:
Jenter Brolincani, donkeyz12212 & Xanatos Roulette

(I'll post everyones roles and choices in an hour or three, feel free to discuss the setup and game while waiting)
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:28 am

O

W

N

E

D
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Good game guys :-)

Thanks for hosting Johoohno! It was a blast :-D.

Props to Sleepy Panda, Shy Guy, Korts, that was all intense man lol.

WOOOOO Great job Jenter ! You were awesome haha.

Xanatos good game man :-D
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:30 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Booo.

Korts, if you weren't partners with Jenter, I really don't see why you couldn't even consider him at all. He has been following you the entire time.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:32 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Good game, good game.

Too much arguing with Korts and it wasn't going anywhere so I decided to vote.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:35 am

It was us being able to talk at day, due to the lack of a night, that sealed this one. We could co-ordinate lynches and accusations together.

In fact, we were doing so well that donkey and I were one of the leat likely looking pairs ingame. ;)
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”