lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

populartajo wrote: Lulu you know you drink in the bar but not for your PM, right?
so we're clear, i know i frequent the bar in the comic, and i also know that i drink in the comic, but my role pm doesn't mention drinking all.
populartajo wrote: Then why is Alabaska the only one who has it specified in his role PM?
not only that, why then does Cipher's role specifically say he doesn't?

the whole thing is very strange to me.
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

I think we need thinktank and Greasy spot prodded.

Musher seems a little quiet for my taste. Musher do you drink?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Cipher
Cipher
Townie
Cipher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Cipher »

To be clear: in my PM drinking is mentioned in the context of describing my character's personality, and not in such a way that I would have suspected it had special meaning if not for OG's claim.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Hey guys, I got back a little later than I anticipated, so I'll save a detailed analysis until tomorrow, but here are some quick and tired questions. Does anyone else want to counter-claim? If one of the two cops is lying, then I would assume that there would be another player with the role Cornelius or the creator. Well, definitely Cornelius, and I would assume the creator would be included, simply because my own role is a darn minor character. I'm pretty sure that I drink (Ketel One to be precise), and while this theme makes it pretty obvious that OG is telling the truth about her role, that doesn't mean that her investigations are correct. I doubt that DoS is scum, I instead think that there is some paranoia/insanity going on here.

And I also just want to say, this is a really cool game Nabakov, love how the role pms are playing a subtle role in the games, and it seems like the roles are pretty darn interesting too. [/suckup]
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Oh yeah, and
unvote
until tomorrow, when I can actually think
I'm back
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

mustafa15 wrote:Hey guys, I got back a little later than I anticipated, so I'll save a detailed analysis until tomorrow, but here are some quick and tired questions. Does anyone else want to counter-claim? If one of the two cops is lying, then I would assume that there would be another player with the role Cornelius or the creator. Well, definitely Cornelius, and I would assume the creator would be included, simply because my own role is a darn minor character. I'm pretty sure that I drink (Ketel One to be precise), and while this theme makes it pretty obvious that OG is telling the truth about her role, that doesn't mean that her investigations are correct. I doubt that DoS is scum, I instead think that there is some paranoia/insanity going on here.

And I also just want to say, this is a really cool game Nabakov, love how the role pms are playing a subtle role in the games, and it seems like the roles are pretty darn interesting too. [/suckup]
the question you have to ask yuorself here is, is alabaska lying or am i lying? because one of us definitely is, so insanity/paranoia is no longer an issue.

once again: my investigation value is no longer a pertinent source for debate, since REGARDLESS of how much drink/not drink affects the setup, one of me or alabaska is lying. either alabaska is lying about his role (making him scum) or i am lying about my investigation result.

my argument: look at how alabaska reaccted when i called him scum. instead of trying to say i was lying and get me lynched, he tried to play off that i was lying about being roleblocked but was really just a townie. is this how YOU would have reacted if someone who claimed cop called you scum when you were town? no I doubt any of you would react like alabaska did.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Alright so we have a claimed doc (DragonsofSummer) who investigated a Dead person. Can't tell if he is really truthful or not since we can't prove it. If he is the doc he will probably be targeted tonight.

OG claims to be the bartender and knows whether people are drinkers or not. Based on my PM (which says I'm a smoker) which doesn't say whether I drink or not, I think you may be reading into your flavor a little too much.

@ OG: By the way where is the post in which you called alabaska scum. I looked for it but wasn't sure which one you were referring to.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 2:45 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:Alright so we have a claimed doc (DragonsofSummer) who investigated a Dead person. Can't tell if he is really truthful or not since we can't prove it. If he is the doc he will probably be targeted tonight.

OG claims to be the bartender and knows whether people are drinkers or not. Based on my PM (which says I'm a smoker) which doesn't say whether I drink or not, I think you may be reading into your flavor a little too much.

@ OG: By the way where is the post in which you called alabaska scum. I looked for it but wasn't sure which one you were referring to.
idk its like the first one of the day where i say he doesnt drink and vote him, this was after establishing that people who didnt drink were scum in my original claim
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

OG Smokedank wrote:idk its like the first one of the day where i say he doesnt drink and vote him, this was after establishing that people who didnt drink were scum in my original claim
Well mine tells me not to drink too much but doesn't actually say I am drinking, just that I am a smoker (of the illegal flavor).
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Musher333 »

populartajo wrote:
I think we need thinktank and Greasy spot prodded.

Musher seems a little quiet for my taste. Musher do you drink?
Yes i drink
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 7:45 am

Post by populartajo »

OG Smokedank wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Alright so we have a claimed doc (DragonsofSummer) who investigated a Dead person. Can't tell if he is really truthful or not since we can't prove it. If he is the doc he will probably be targeted tonight.

idk its like the first one of the day where i say he doesnt drink and vote him, this was after establishing that people who didnt drink were scum in my original claim
My problem is who told you that people that dont drink are scum? Is it specified in your PM? So, did you target Alabaska and the resul was "He doesnt drink"?
I agree that someone is lying, though, and that this situation almost confirms someone as scum. There was no reason for lying.
Call me Tajo.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

First off Greasy I'm a claimed cop... not a claimed doc. Second of all you're right populartajo.
unvote

I have a theory about drinking and not drinking, that might not make sense. Is there any chance that you are a tracker type role instead OG? And drinking means they took a night action, not drinking means they didn't?
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Ebwop: Of course if all the flavor drinking in role pm's is what its talking about I'm not sure I'm right at all.
-Tyler Durden
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:

My problem is who told you that people that dont drink are scum? Is it specified in your PM? So, did you target Alabaska and the resul was "He doesnt drink"?
I agree that someone is lying, though, and that this situation almost confirms someone as scum. There was no reason for lying.
yes, I answered this question like5 fucking times
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

OG Smokedank wrote:
the question you have to ask yuorself here is, is alabaska lying or am i lying? because one of us definitely is, so insanity/paranoia is no longer an issue.

once again: my investigation value is no longer a pertinent source for debate, since REGARDLESS of how much drink/not drink affects the setup, one of me or alabaska is lying. either alabaska is lying about his role (making him scum) or i am lying about my investigation result.

my argument: look at how alabaska reaccted when i called him scum. instead of trying to say i was lying and get me lynched, he tried to play off that i was lying about being roleblocked but was really just a townie. is this how YOU would have reacted if someone who claimed cop called you scum when you were town? no I doubt any of you would react like alabaska did.
I think that it is a very good possibility that neither of you are lying, but that you are paranoid, meaning that you will always get a result of not drinker. The way to find this out for sure is to investigate me tonight, as my role pm implies that I drink. If you find that I don't drink, than we can assume that you are paranoid, and if you find that I do drink, then we will need to do some more thinking. I agree that alabaska seemed a bit suspicious, but not enough to lynch right now when there is a doubt as to whether or not we can trust your investigations.

@DoS, was there any flavor in your role pm about drinking, or are you just a basic cop?

I think it would make the most sense if tonight DoS investigated OG and OG investigated me, although I suppose that one of those two will be killed tonight by the mafia. The doc should obviously protect one of those two.

Does anyone else want to claim cop right now? Or cornelius or chris? This would be helpful/ insanely confusing :?
I'm back
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

mustafa15 wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:

I think that it is a very good possibility that neither of you are lying, but that you are paranoid, meaning that you will always get a result of not drinker. The way to find this out for sure is to investigate me tonight, as my role pm implies that I drink. If you find that I don't drink, than we can assume that you are paranoid, and if you find that I do drink, then we will need to do some more thinking. I agree that alabaska seemed a bit suspicious, but not enough to lynch right now when there is a doubt as to whether or not we can trust your investigations.

@DoS, was there any flavor in your role pm about drinking, or are you just a basic cop?

I think it would make the most sense if tonight DoS investigated OG and OG investigated me, although I suppose that one of those two will be killed tonight by the mafia. The doc should obviously protect one of those two.

Does anyone else want to claim cop right now? Or cornelius or chris? This would be helpful/ insanely confusing :?
are you fucking serious?

how would that even make sense as a role? a paranoid flavor cop?

youre an idiot
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by thinktank »

Its quite what possible that what Dragon says is true, the drinking could be the use of a night action because in your night pm it just says Alabaska is a drinker right? so hes not necessarily scum, but considering we have two claimed power roles already chances are if you are indeed a tracker than he could be scum.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by populartajo »

Chill out, OG. Last question. Where did you get that scum drinks?
Thinktank do you drink?
Call me Tajo.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:Chill out, OG. Last question. Where did you get that scum drinks?
Thinktank do you drink?
already answered this like three times, not answering again
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

thinktank wrote:Its quite what possible that what Dragon says is true, the drinking could be the use of a night action because in your night pm it just says Alabaska is a drinker right? so hes not necessarily scum, but considering we have two claimed power roles already chances are if you are indeed a tracker than he could be scum.
he's NOT a drinker

does anybody fucking read my posts?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by populartajo »

OG wrote:does anybody fucking read my posts?
Yes we do but we have the right to ask becuase you were that DUMB to believe that you were the cop when you weren't.
God, somebody please fuck this girl so that she can relax.
Call me Tajo.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:36 pm

No my role pm does not make any mention of drinking.
-Tyler Durden
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

mustafa 15 wrote: The way to find this out for sure is to investigate me tonight, as my role pm implies that I drink. If you find that I don't drink, than we can assume that you are paranoid, and if you find that I do drink, then we will need to do some more thinking.
are you kidding me? how are we supposed to confirm that?? based on your merit?

the only way for us to know anything for sure is to get a confirmed result on someone, which means lynching someone that's already been "investigated"

@alabaska if you're town, don't forget town wins when all threats to the town have been defeated, even if that means you get sacrificed.

this way we find out who's lying, or who's wrong about their role. if you are an insane cop, "insane" is not going to be part of your role pm. if you're a tracker, i would hope it says "tracker" in your role PM and not "cop".

why is this hard? can't remember if i was voting anyone but
unvote, vote Alabaska J
Show

meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
[/size]
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

Musher333 wrote:Only town could know it tells you in role pm, any1 else think this means populartajo is scum because he didnt know?
or musher is scum since he is assuming drinking is in mentioned in everyone's pm.
Show

[/size]
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by Musher333 »

lulu muumuu wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Only town could know it tells you in role pm, any1 else think this means populartajo is scum because he didnt know?
or musher is scum since he is assuming drinking is in mentioned in everyone's pm.
It was mentioned in mine and if i remember correctly OG's (presuming she didnt make it up and is scum with a cop claim)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”