Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Lowell »

icemanE wrote:@ Lowell - what makes you so convinced that GS is lying about being doc?

Also:
Still don't like this, but if GS is lying I suppose we'll get him anyway.
What are you saying here? It seems like you're saying you don't like the fact that you're voting for me. Is that the case? If so, there's no reason to. There is no reason to limit yourself to choosing between myself and Greasy Spot - and additionally, you're misguided on both counts. I am about 90% sure you're scum now. The only thing keeping me from being 100% sure is that you haven't come right out and said it. Other than that I can't possibly imagine you not being mafia.
I'm saying I dont' like the doc claim. I'm very happy to be voting you, however.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

icemanE wrote:TSQ, your point #3 is very poor. I have played a good deal at epic mafia and I understand that scum often claim doc. In another game I am currently play, SD Reaper claimed doc and I'm convinced he is scum, so I'm not THAT inexperienced. I understand exactly what's going on here, whether you like it or not. The policy of lynching all doctor claims is retarded, I don't care how good a player babyjesus is. The sort of defense you're putting up for Lowell really makes me feel like you two are the scum. You seem to suggest that you think he's probably some kind of protown power role, and then you post this:

So I took lowells "I hate doc claims" much more of a "ughhhh...Now I have to try to determine if he's scum fake claiming" then anything else.
Lol are you retarded? My third point wasn't even defending lowell, it was saying you missinterpreted him...lol.

My point is that you're incorrect about Lowell being a pro town power role. If this game only has a cop and a doctor I can tell you confidently that Lowell is neither.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

My text in between the quote and his text.

Also, LOL.

I never said lowell was a pro town power role.

I said that we dont know what he is, so asking him to reveal information that he may or may not have is anyi town. also.

Vote: Iceman

this is because I think a claim from him would be very helpful at this point.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by icemanE »

Lowell wrote:
icemanE wrote:@ Lowell - what makes you so convinced that GS is lying about being doc?

Also:
Still don't like this, but if GS is lying I suppose we'll get him anyway.
What are you saying here? It seems like you're saying you don't like the fact that you're voting for me. Is that the case? If so, there's no reason to. There is no reason to limit yourself to choosing between myself and Greasy Spot - and additionally, you're misguided on both counts. I am about 90% sure you're scum now. The only thing keeping me from being 100% sure is that you haven't come right out and said it. Other than that I can't possibly imagine you not being mafia.

Lowell - explain your vote for me with more reasoning than that I wanted Grease dead for hammering without a claim.

I'm saying I dont' like the doc claim. I'm very happy to be voting you, however.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by icemanE »

Also wtf is going on with the posts right now.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by icemanE »

Thestatusquo wrote:My text in between the quote and his text.

Also, LOL.

I said that we dont know what he is, so asking him to reveal information that he may or may not have is anyi town. also.

I'm gonna bold this in case it shows up halfway through the quote.

This only serves to strengthen my TSQ-Lowell hypothesis. If everyone else wouldn't mind joining the discussion I'd be pleased.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

icemanE wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:My text in between the quote and his text.

Also, LOL.

I'm gonna bold this in case it shows up halfway through the quote.

This only serves to strengthen my TSQ-Lowell hypothesis. If everyone else wouldn't mind joining the discussion I'd be pleased.
Dear god yes. Please let someone else talk. I'm pretty much crying from listening to you try to "logick"
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

tsq wrote: So I took lowells "I hate doc claims" much more of a "ughhhh...Now I have to try to determine if he's scum fake claiming" then anything else.
As did I. Iceman's still definitely my leading scum candidate.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by icemanE »

TSPN - I think we should both look back at Day 1 and see who else might want you dead. Whoever it was, I'm sure there plan was to kill you to frame me, and the funny thing is, even though they apparently didn't succeed in killing you, the plan still went through. That is, unless there's some bizarre scum combo of like, TSPN, Grease, and Lowell, but I HIGHLY doubt that and don't even want to think of it right now.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by icemanE »

I am very excited for this game to move forward as I am curious to see who is scum, so I think a lynch should happen soon, even if it is me (though, for the town's sake, I wouldn't recommend it). Here is a major Zeek comment, though I think my suspicions are based more in logic than in OMGUS - I'm fairly sure at least two of the three scum are riding me right now. I don't have any strong notions outside of them, so I'm hoping I'm correct.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by icemanE »

TSQ wrote:
My claim won't do anything to convince you to change your mind, so I'll claim now. I am but a simple villager, nothing more, nothing less.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Oh, I'll concede that someone might have been trying to frame you. But I'm sure as hell not going to not vote for you because I was targeted. I see nothing more suspicious than your day 1 flip-flopping.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by icemanE »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Oh, I'll concede that someone might have been trying to frame you. But I'm sure as hell not going to not vote for you because I was targeted. I see nothing more suspicious than your day 1 flip-flopping.
That's perfectly reasonable. But sadly misguided.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:TSQ, your point #3 is very poor. I have played a good deal at epic mafia and I understand that scum often claim doc. In another game I am currently play, SD Reaper claimed doc and I'm convinced he is scum, so I'm not THAT inexperienced. I understand exactly what's going on here, whether you like it or not. The policy of lynching all doctor claims is retarded, I don't care how good a player babyjesus is. The sort of defense you're putting up for Lowell really makes me feel like you two are the scum. You seem to suggest that you think he's probably some kind of protown power role, and then you post this:
How long will it take you to realise! Just because someone defends someone, doesn't mean he is his scum partner!
tspn wrote:Oh, I'll concede that someone might have been trying to frame you. But I'm sure as hell not going to not vote for you because I was targeted. I see nothing more suspicious than your day 1 flip-flopping.
Not to toot your horn, but I think it could also be because you were an all round townish player. You were playing constantly well and was never on the "wrong side of the law." That could also be a deciding factor in a mafia kill
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

icemanE wrote:I am very excited for this game to move forward as I am curious to see who is scum, so I think a lynch should happen soon, even if it is me (though, for the town's sake, I wouldn't recommend it). Here is a major Zeek comment, though I think my suspicions are based more in logic than in OMGUS - I'm fairly sure at least two of the three scum are riding me right now. I don't have any strong notions outside of them, so I'm hoping I'm correct.
What logic? You've given none whatsoever! You're doing literally EXACTLY what zeek did.

Tell me your logic now please, don't just tell me you've said it.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Post by TDC »

Can I point out that there are still three players who have not posted at all today?

I appreciate the "iceman is the new Zeek"-case, but I'd rather find out whether GS is really not counter-claimed first.

Mod: Have you prodded CaptainCake (last post: May 7th), Marmalade (May 13th) and SirTornado (no post at all)?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:51 am

Post by icemanE »

How long will it take you to realise! Just because someone defends someone, doesn't mean he is his scum partner!
And it doesn't mean that he's not. either, so I'd prefer to keep it in mind rather than dismiss it, thanks.

Also - fuck this. I'm the only one who is really generating any sort of discussion here, and no one is taking the time to actually look into what I'm saying, so do what you will. TSQ - As I said before, it is NOT my job to convince YOU that Lowell is scum. I think YOU already KNOW that Lowell is scum because you are too. It might be my job to try to convince everyone else, but you're doing a very good job barring that from happening. Carry on, if you can get me lynched, you've brought another townie down. I'm done for awhile.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Thestatusquo wrote:What logic? You've given none whatsoever! You're doing literally EXACTLY what zeek did.
Wasn't Zeek Town? You are attacking Iceman way to hard and acting like an ass as well. You pushed for a TSPN lynch yesterday and called him out as the number one suspect of today.

vote: Thestatusquo
and hopefully the Town will get Lowell tomorrow.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 am

Post by icemanE »

I appreciate the "iceman is the new Zeek"-case, but I'd rather find out whether GS is really not counter-claimed first.
Zeek was town you ass hat.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:57 am

Post by icemanE »

If Lowel has any kind of reason to suspect that GS is not telling the truth, do you REALLY think it's to the towns best interest for him to tell it? Think what that would mean.

THINK for fucks sake.
Before I shut up for awhile, please explain the above quote, TSQ. You said you didn't say you thought Lowell was a town power role. What are you trying to suggest in that quote, then? That he is psychic? Also, if he knew Greasy was lying, FUCK YES IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO THE TOWN FOR HIM TO SAY HOW!
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 3:22 am

Post by TDC »

icemanE wrote:
So from now on, everyone who plays like Zeek is proven town? WTF?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

TDC wrote:
icemanE wrote:
So from now on, everyone who plays like Zeek is proven town? WTF?
of course not, but when you say you play just like person A and then person A turns town then your argument against person B doesn't hold water. And when you make this argument after you know person A is town then that is just plain stupid.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:06 am

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:And it doesn't mean that he's not. either, so I'd prefer to keep it in mind rather than dismiss it, thanks.
You didn't just keep it in mind! You said you were going to make a delve into it.
iceman wrote:'m the only one who is really generating any sort of discussion here
Wow, talk about a big ego
iceman wrote:As I said before, it is NOT my job to convince YOU that Lowell is scum
If you really are able to nail down two scum that easily, you should be in the police force
iceman wrote:Zeek was town you ass hat.
But zeek played awfully. That was the comment TDC was making
Greasy Spot wrote:of course not, but when you say you play just like person A and then person A turns town then your argument against person B doesn't hold water.
But zeek's play was either A) Awful or B) Scummy. So his argument does hold. Zeek was either playing awfully or scummily, so according to TDC, iceman is either playing awfully or scummily.

Honestly put, the only thing I agree with iceman is about the "Lowell should be claiming if he has incriminating evidence against Grease". Other than that, the whole Lowell / TSQ assosciation affair, and the 90% sure thing as well as him saying he gave explanations when all he did was say "bandwagons, and did something I was doing" don't really sit all that well with me
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:32 am

Post by TDC »

Greasy Spot wrote:
TDC wrote: So from now on, everyone who plays like Zeek is proven town? WTF?
of course not, but when you say you play just like person A and then person A turns town then your argument against person B doesn't hold water. And when you make this argument after you know person A is town then that is just plain stupid.
Okay, let's say you were a) quick lynched earlier on today and b) town.
By your logic, we would not be able to go after whoever quicklynched you, because you did the same and came up town.
That doesn't make sense.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

icemanE wrote:
If Lowel has any kind of reason to suspect that GS is not telling the truth, do you REALLY think it's to the towns best interest for him to tell it? Think what that would mean.

THINK for fucks sake.
Before I shut up for awhile, please explain the above quote, TSQ. You said you didn't say you thought Lowell was a town power role. What are you trying to suggest in that quote, then? That he is psychic? Also, if he knew Greasy was lying, FUCK YES IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO THE TOWN FOR HIM TO SAY HOW!
I was directly responding to your post where you were asking him to share information if he has it. My point was that the only way he would have information is if he were some kind of power role. (or scum, but you cant really expect him to come out and say "LOL, I KNOW HE'S SCUM CUZ I AM." )Therefore, the only way he could answer your question would be to out himself. This doesn't need a certainty of him being a power role, but only the possibility, and while you might not grant that possibility as you think he's 90% scum, lawl, I do think that theres a possibility that he's a town power role, along with a possibility that he's scum, along with a possibility that he is vanilla. See?

On the Zeek-Iceman thing:

Anti-town behavior is anti-town behavior. Just because GreasySpot this time hammered as town without allowing discussion does not make me any less suspicious of people who do so in the future, it just means that even town players are capable of anti-town action, which is a good grain of salt for everyone to keep in mind while playing anyway. Similarly, just because Zeek OMGUSed everyone who attacked him, said they were SURELY scum, and didn't give any reasons to convince any of the rest of us as town, it does not make those actions town actions, nor does it make me any less suspicious of people who do it. It once again just proves that even town players can play horrendously and anti-town.

Now, Iceman, you say you are 90% certain that lowell is scum. Please post a case for me outlining why you think so?

Consequently, you now are "sure" I am scum as well, despite admitting that your big piece of evidence my "defending lowell" doesn't necessarily mean we're scumbuddies, but rather than you want it to mean that, so you're assuming it does. (I'm not making it up, folks, here's the quote.)
And it doesn't mean that he's not. either, so I'd prefer to keep it in mind rather than dismiss it, thanks.
So your case against me, as far as I can see it is a self described null tell, and he fact that I'm attacking you... Really nice case there...
My question to you is there anything that I'm missing? Please elaborate on your case on me.

@Greasy spot, yes, TSPN was my number one suspect, but barring a counter claim or another explanation of what happened last night, he is confirmed town...Are you disputing this fact? Do you think I should be pressuring and voting a player who I think is confirmed town?

So far the list of players who have claimed not doc:
TSQ
TSPN
Faerie
TDC
Iceman

I don't think lowell did.

Who are we missing?

Mod, it looks like we're in need of some proddings and possible replecements.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”