Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 8:48 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

elf hasn't done anything to cause me to stop being suspicious of her,

vote elf

also, tajo, you have been away for quiet a few posts, so you have any comments on whats been discussed?

Obviously you are still convinced I am scum, do you have any other points than my defending malth when he came up as scum? <which I have accounted for and admitted to being stupid)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:12 am

Post by populartajo »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:elf hasn't done anything to cause me to stop being suspicious of her,

vote elf

also, tajo, you have been away for quiet a few posts, so you have any comments on whats been discussed?

Obviously you are still convinced I am scum, do you have any other points than my defending malth when he came up as scum? <which I have accounted for and admitted to being stupid)
Well, I did comment about my current suspicions. This is my opinion. Right now you're my top suspect, Darla. Also, your defense of Malth is not the only reason Im suspecting you, Darla. Its the way you've behaved with him before and after he was almost confirmed as the lynch of the day. Check my big post for more details and if you want to comment about anything in special, we will.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Votecount

xofelf (3) - Macavenger, Riceballtail, DarlaBlueEyes

DarlaBlueEyes (2) - xofelf, Amor
populartajo (1) - goborage
Greasy Spot (1) - Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves (1) - Greasy Spot

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch!

Deadline in 4 days.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

This is a though choice today. There are four suspects to me. Of course they can not all be scum. They are Grease, Xofelf, Darla, and Popular. It does not seem that enough people are concerned about Grease to pursue that today. My sway is going towards Xofelf. I was not favorable to Travis, and Xofelf has not changed my dislike. I want Xofelf to respond to my questions proposed in post 294. She came in swinging big, backed off quickly, gave little to no explanation for any behavior, and has said little to nothing important.

Unvote. Vote: Xofelf
Show
Finished Modding
: Mini 977ÔÇôMafita...

Starting Soon (Mini Theme)

DNA Evidence
Who's DNA will match the criminal database?

I think I have worked out some pretty clever and engaging roles, yet simple in function.

The sheep do not see us coming
Even in broad daylight.
But when we're upon them
They cannot take flight.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Macavenger »

populartajo wrote:I still dont get why I am a fine lynch, Mac.
Vehemently attacking the initial bit of my case on Malthusis could easily have been defending a scumbuddy. Extremely abrupt turnaround and wagon push on DBE today, for questionable reasons. Continually bringing up suspicions about SoW mainly, and a couple other things, and utterly failing to support them when challenged. In general, a lot of stuff that looks scummy, or otherwise would be good tactics for scum with Malthusis.
populartajo wrote:I have explained with arguments why I think DBE is the scummiest player right now. Does anyone disagree with my big post of her?
I mostly agree, but you made that argument very suddenly, and it's mostly a rehash of stuff that's already been said. She's still third for me right now.
populartajo wrote:I mean, am I the only one thinking that DBE makes sense as scum knowing that Malthusis was a werewolf?
No.
populartajo wrote:Mac can you point out you reasons for changing your view of her?
Meta suggesting that some of the sill stuff she's done is actually newbie, not scum, despite how it looks, dropped her a bit. Xofelf coming in here waving a big neon sign "Look I'm scum." My view really hasn't changed all that far, just you and xofelf look relatively scummier than DBE right now.
populartajo wrote:In other thoughts, assuming there are three werewolves, right now Im pretty sure there was one scum in the wagon (both could have been there, though).
Justify this.
populartajo wrote:I agree too that we shouldnt let Greasy stay out of the hook just because hes like that in his other games.
Not let off the hook, but he's a bad lynch for today. He's a very distant fourth in scumminess right now.

With deadline coming up, we need to start finishing off one of these wagons. xofelf is the largest, and the one I prefer. I would be willing to vote populartajo or, reluctantly, DBE if absolutely required to get a lynch in before deadline.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:01 am

Post by populartajo »

All the quotes belong to my dearest Macavenger.
Vehemently attacking the initial bit of my case on Malthusis could easily have been defending a scumbuddy.
Christ, you even said this was an unorthodox method. I think you didnt have a problem with that attack.
Extremely abrupt turnaround and wagon push on DBE today, for questionable reasons.
If you say you agree with my case, what questionable reasons are you talking about?
Continually bringing up suspicions about SoW mainly, and a couple other things, and utterly failing to support them when challenged
Failing, when? Also, SoW case was pretty closed when Malthusis came up as scum if you check. In my last post refering to him Im considering the possibility of that being just his playstyle. What do you mean with continually bringing?
I mostly agree, but you made that argument very suddenly, and it's mostly a rehash of stuff that's already been said.
Not suddenly. I posted twice, maybe more, that DBE made sense as scum rereading the game knowing Mal was scum, but nobody, I guess, had time for that. It wasnt a sudden argument.
Justify this.
Common sense. Ive said a million times that scum knew Malthusis was scum and they probably had a hard time deciding whether it was good to defend him or to bus him. The good thing about this Malthusis situation is that it was pretty much the "hot topic" of the day. Therefore everyone had to have an opinion about him, scum included. When Malthusis was the obv lycnh for the day I dont see why a scum wouldnt have come up with the idea of being in the wagon to claim after "I was on the wagon or I pushed his lynch, therefore Im not scum".
Not let off the hook, but he's a bad lynch for today. He's a very distant fourth in scumminess right now.
Well Greasy Spot hasnt done anything remarkable besides lurking and acting very stupid. I dont think he had an opinion about Malthusis "the hot scum", IIRC, he only posted something like
I apologize for my lack of play on Day 1 but it looks like you all did fine without me. Good job on the scum kill.
Also, he's attacking your friend Shepherd with NO input and you dont suspect him? Why not the same pressure?
Anyways, regarding deadline, Im willing to lynch anyone of the three Xoxelf, Greasy Spot or Darla, in that order. Maybe, although she's my top suspect for scummy behavior, we shouldn't lynch Darla. Yes. This should get me in trouble but lately Ive been wondering whats does "Darla being happy to claim" mean?
Assuming she's scum and that she's a newbie therefore she has less possibilities of fakeclaiming.
Assuming she's town. She's happy to claim therefore she possibly has a power role that would need scum to counterclaim or to kill. I say we take advantage of this "claim" and let her to have another night of "action" while at the same time messing with mafia about killing a "top-suspect" player that could be a power role.
I agree with Mac that you, Darla, shouldnt claim yet unless we decide to lynch you.
Call me Tajo.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:53 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

very sorry that I haven't replied yet guys Had a follow up eye exam today and was told not to be online.. On my phone now.

I will post late tonight when My eyes are not dilated.
Show
you done goofed.

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Amor »

Deadline in four days, huh? That's like... soon.

I still think Darla is the scummiest, but I would be willing to vote for xofelf if it'll ensure a lynch.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

If we get any closer to lynch without anything extremely scummy happening, then I'll help vote out Xoelf as well, since they are the scummiest right now
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Macavenger »

xofelf needs to post something meaningful and probably claim very quickly here if she wants a chance at avoiding the noose today. We've got enough psuedovotes now to kill her, and are somewhat approaching the point of no return. Need more time to do some reading and analysis on tajo's last post before I comment on that.
"By far the towniest player in the game. Very good scum hunting, doesn't let anyone off the hook. All in all I find Mac's posts insightful and thought-provoking. " - Vel-Rahn Koon
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by populartajo »

Macavenger wrote:xofelf needs to post something meaningful and probably claim very quickly here if she wants a chance at avoiding the noose today. We've got enough psuedovotes now to kill her, and are somewhat approaching the point of no return. Need more time to do some reading and analysis on tajo's last post before I comment on that.
I agree. About that rereading Im sure you'll find something. You just dont like me.
Call me Tajo.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ok I am back and at my peak vision ^^

Am reading over the bigger posts now, still finding elf scummy, she seems to always have some convenient excuse for her lurking, and acts a lot like malth did yesterday and he turned up as scum .
Show
you done goofed.

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 11:44 am

Xofelf and Grease usefully speak up and help town. Xofelf, you appear to be the top of the list for lynch today.
Show
Finished Modding

DNA Evidence

I think I have worked out some pretty clever and engaging roles, yet simple in function.

Even in broad daylight.
But when we're upon them
They cannot take flight.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 2:17 am

I'm liking the Xoelf lynch more and more as she keeps quiet
vote: Xoelf
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Amor »

Xofelf is at L-1 right now by my count. I am willing to drop the hammer if she doesn't post a damn good defense soon.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 11:01 am

Post by populartajo »

Amor wrote:Xofelf is at L-1 right now by my count. I am willing to drop the hammer if she doesn't post a damn good defense soon.
What about Mod prodding : Xoxelf?
[/not defending]
For the record, if Xoxelf isnt scum, I dont like Coheed's vote and Amor's willingness to hammer him. [/easy target]
Call me Tajo.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Hammer vote: Xoxelf
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

and greasy strikes again.
Show
you done goofed.

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:00 pm

If Xofelf comes up clean, then we cannot ignore Grease because of his meta. I am mad at his entire game play. It does not help town. I can only see scum in how he has played.
Show
Finished Modding

DNA Evidence

Even in broad daylight.
But when we're upon them
They cannot take flight.
goborage
goborage
Goon
goborage
Goon
Goon
Location: Moe's Tavern Occupation: Bartender, Part-time Scumhunter

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by goborage »

I'm with wolves on this one. Grease's annoying playstyle rivals that of malth's.
Well if you're so sure what it ain't, how about tellin' us what it am!
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

goborage wrote:I'm with wolves on this one. Grease's annoying playstyle rivals that of malth's.
He was mafia, I am not.
Macavenger
Macavenger
Goon
Macavenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by Macavenger »

Not willing to lynch Greasy tomorrow regardless of xofelf's alignment without better evidence. I agree his play sucks, but I really don't think he's scum. Mislynching 2 townies puts us in LyLo under any normal setup assumptions, which isn't something we want to do if we can at all avoid it, and tajo and DBE are both better prospects than Greasy, IMO.

I'm starting to waver on whether tajo or DBE is really a better prospect. If xofelf does come up town, they could still both be scum. I agree that Coheed's play has been pretty opportunistic, and is also worth looking into if xofelf is town. Not so much if xofelf is scum - bussing 2 buddies as he would have in that case would be a bit extreme.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:35 am

Now we wait for the mod to post...
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by populartajo »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Now we wait for the mod to post...
Call me Tajo.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Final Votecount

xofelf (6) - Macavenger, Riceballtail, DarlaBlueEyes, Shepherd_of_Wolves, CoheedCambria09, Greasy Spot

DarlaBlueEyes (2) - xofelf, Amor
populartajo (1) - goborage

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”