RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ok, which part of my neighborhood theory? It doesn't hold any weight since there is only 1 real neighborhood. But humor me.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Enter »

In post 247, Shiro wrote:Actually

Vote:RC Enigma

His lines about the neighborhoods rub me the wrong way.
Nice! I like this.
In post 248, Shiro wrote:I feel ya enter my boy, I am acting

;)
In post 249, RCEnigma wrote:I'll change my vote when I see something scummier than a double claim. Of anything it needs to be policy lynched, I'll never see it as town.

Besides that I am always conservative with my votes. You saw that in our newbie game, it isn't an alignment indicative thing I just don't generally vote swing.
Yeah, in the newbie game where you were scum, lol.
In post 250, RCEnigma wrote:Ok, which part of my neighborhood theory? It doesn't hold any weight since there is only 1 real neighborhood. But humor me.
See? Now we're getting somewhere.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Shiro »

Well the very fact you said we should look on these 6 people instead of generally in the game. Let alone that the second set was outright denied by the other people.

I coukd understand saying that something was fishy between the two people(the one that claimed it and the one that denied it) but the rest? It's totally irrelevant and I find it fishy you want us to focus on the six.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I made that post before Pink ball denied the neighborhood existed. You can't retroactively make my observations on a later exposed fake claim scummy.

Furthermore it absolutely makes sense that we would have a higher chance of picking 1 scum from 6 slots. Any town in those 6 slots can eliminate themselves and the probably 1 of the other slots being scum is 1 in 5 and up to 50% likely from their point of view. As opposed to hunting between 12 other slots which has less than a 10% chance of being scum in isolation. I did 0 actual math these are just approximations but you see my point.

Also if you really think that's scummy then what is my motivation there? If my partner(s) is in one of the proposed neighborhoods it's weak distancing at best. If they aren't then I'm simultaneously spewing 6 slots as town. I may not be good at playing scum but thats a disrespectful estimation of my play.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 252, Shiro wrote:Well the very fact you said we should look on these 6 people instead of generally in the game. Let alone that the second set was outright denied by the other people.

I coukd understand saying that something was fishy between the two people(the one that claimed it and the one that denied it) but the rest? It's totally irrelevant and I find it fishy you want us to focus on the six.
Let me rebuttal with this. Have you sorted all 12 slots outside of your own yet?

A readslist would be nice to know what you think of everyone.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Chara »

In post 253, RCEnigma wrote:Furthermore it absolutely makes sense that we would have a higher chance of picking 1 scum from 6 slots. Any town in those 6 slots can eliminate themselves and the probably 1 of the other slots being scum is 1 in 5 and up to 50% likely from their point of view. As opposed to hunting between 12 other slots which has less than a 10% chance of being scum in isolation. I did 0 actual math these are just approximations but you see my point.
i can tell you didn't do any math, because a random subset of 12 players could have 1 scum in it, or it could have none.
so it doesn't really make sense. i'm not holding it against you, though!
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Prince of Renais »

i wish i didn't read the last few posts
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: RC
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Chara »

In post 185, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 139, Enter wrote:@Pink Ball
You didn't want to play pretend with me?
I recently played a game with Elsa Jay claiming something like that with Clemency and Clemency denied it but didn't go full aggro and Elsa was scum so it gave me flashbacks of that; I didn't think you could be faking it, and I don't understand why would you fake something like that as town. Could you explain?
was going to vote Pink for the response to Enter's fake neighbour thing but i kind of like this.

all aboard RC! i don't want to wagon Maria. i can't say i'm townreading her, she's just my kryptonite. (but in the interest of trying anyway, i would say she's townier than not)
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:38 am

if maria thinks dunnstral is scum then we should powerlynch dunnstral and then powerlynch maria if she's wrong.

not yet, obviously give her time to get settled in the read, but.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 255, Chara wrote:
In post 253, RCEnigma wrote:Furthermore it absolutely makes sense that we would have a higher chance of picking 1 scum from 6 slots. Any town in those 6 slots can eliminate themselves and the probably 1 of the other slots being scum is 1 in 5 and up to 50% likely from their point of view. As opposed to hunting between 12 other slots which has less than a 10% chance of being scum in isolation. I did 0 actual math these are just approximations but you see my point.
i can tell you didn't do any math, because a random subset of 12 players could have 1 scum in it, or it could have none.
so it doesn't really make sense. i'm not holding it against you, though!
What? Idk how you assume it could have 0 scum since the game is going. Assuming you're town a random subset of 12 excluding you has 3 to 4. At least 3, always.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: rc
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:39 am

rce's logic may be (is) awful but I fail to see why you guys think that makes him more likely to be scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 260, RCEnigma wrote:What? Idk how you assume it could have 0 scum since the game is going. Assuming you're town a random subset of 12 excluding you has 3 to 4. At least 3, always
a subset of 12 means a set within 12. in your case, 6.
a set of 12 would have 3, maybe 4 scum, of course.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Chara »

In post 262, Prince of Renais wrote:rce's logic may be (is) awful but I fail to see why you guys think that makes him more likely to be scum.
but you were so happy to wagon Enter with me earlier!
besides, it has nothing to do with his logic, and everything to do with how he responded to Shiro.
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:42 am

mariar is scumreading dunnstral. there's no reason to be voting anyone until this situation gets sorted out because if she is still scumreading him later he's the lynch today.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

and why do we care about that
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Didn't get what you meant. That's semantics though. You could choose 10 slots at random and there could be 0 scum there. I maintain that as a starting point, sorting 6 players is far better than sorting all 12 from a starting point of 0 reads.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Chara »

also, if we assume 3 scum in 13 players, each slot actually has an individual 23% chance to be scum. much higher than 10!

pedit: Maria isn't omnipotent. besides, i don't have more than a mild townread on her, it isn't enough to sheep yet. i don't feel like pausing the game to wait to resolve one interaction. there are 10 other players to think about.
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 am

In post 267, RCEnigma wrote:Didn't get what you meant. That's semantics though. You could choose 10 slots at random and there could be 0 scum there. I maintain that as a starting point, sorting 6 players is far better than sorting all 12 from a starting point of 0 reads.
Based on the same reasoning isn't it arbitrarily just as good to sort the 7 non-neighbourhood slots that obviously also contain at least 1 scum?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Shiro couldn't give an actual reason why it was scummy but I guess.
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:45 am

In post 268, Chara wrote:also, if we assume 3 scum in 13 players, each slot actually has an individual 23% chance to be scum. much higher than 10!

pedit: Maria isn't omnipotent. besides, i don't have more than a mild townread on her, it isn't enough to sheep yet. i don't feel like pausing the game to wait to resolve one interaction. there are 10 other players to think about.
no one said that mariar was omnipotent. but she has a very strong track record reading dunnstral. given that I struggle to read dunnstral I'm happy to defer to her on this.
also if you don't townread mariar that makes this even better, because as far as I remember she has never pushed on Dunn as town on town so if dunn is town, free Maria sort.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Chara »

In post 267, RCEnigma wrote:Didn't get what you meant. That's semantics though. You could choose 10 slots at random and there could be 0 scum there. I maintain that as a starting point, sorting 6 players is far better than sorting all 12 from a starting point of 0 reads.
how about you start by sorting 3?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

i trust my record reading dunn more than maria's
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 271, Prince of Renais wrote:makes this even better, because as far as I remember she has never pushed on Dunn as town on town so if dunn is town, free Maria sort.
i just had a game where she did.
i'm not flipping Dunnstral just to sort Maria when i could try and sort both.
but i'm not interested in that right now anyway. i do think Dunn looks worse than Maria right now. what do you think of RC and Shiro?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”