icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:23 am

Post by icemanE »

Faerie, and the others are also Faerie wrote: If you don't want to elaborate on either case, how do you expect us to think lowell is scum?
I DID wind up elaborating, but I didn't feel like it at the time.
Also, why probably? You don't know the case you are throwing about?
I said probably because: A. I can't possibly know what's exactly going on in his head and B. He MIGHT know what I'm talking about and be pretending he doesn't, like I said, I can't determine that from where I'm sitting.
Why are you quoting "certain scum" for what you say?
Just because he is scum in this game doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about when referring to the game as a whole. I'm sure he's been town before, and he appears to be an experienced player.
Where has lowell been voting you?
I'm not sure what you mean.... he has his vote on me right now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Celebloki »

I am currently re-reading another game that is 112 pages long and on day 3 >.> I will try to get a read done on that and this ASAP and post.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Sudo_Nym wrote:
Surye
is in for Marmalade,
Celebloki
is in for Captain Cake.
Thank god.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:57 am

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:I DID wind up elaborating, but I didn't feel like it at the time.
I know, I just answer post by post, and then I don't erase the previous
iceman wrote:I said probably because: A. I can't possibly know what's exactly going on in his head and B. He MIGHT know what I'm talking about and be pretending he doesn't, like I said, I can't determine that from where I'm sitting.
I misread then. I saw it as saying that the case is probably about X, Y and Z.
iceman wrote:Just because he is scum in this game doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about when referring to the game as a whole. I'm sure he's been town before, and he appears to be an experienced player.
He is. He is experienced enough to not help town when he is scum
iceman wrote:I'm not sure what you mean.... he has his vote on me right now.
Wow, I missed that. Thought it was still on GS. My bad
celeb wrote:I am currently re-reading another game that is 112 pages long and on day 3 >.> I will try to get a read done on that and this ASAP and post.
This is infinitely shorter. Why not do this first?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Celebloki »

FaerieLord wrote:
celeb wrote:
I am currently re-reading another game that is 112 pages long and on day 3 >.> I will try to get a read done on that and this ASAP and post.
This is infinitely shorter. Why not do this first?
I replaced into this one 2-3 days ago and I am already on page 80. I don't wanna cross the games together =p. I am lost in endless BM/armlx logic in the other right now.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ok. Finished reading. It's half past 5 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, so I'll keep it very short.

First of all, I am not doc.

Secondly, we should be lynching Iceman today.
vote Iceman
. I am leaning towards a Johoonoo/Lowell/Iceman scum group right now, although the Iceman-Lowell animosity is a bit out of hand for bussing... but notice how Johoonoo quietly tries to derail the Iceman bandwagon by voting Captain cake (lurker) on the last page?

Lowell, why do you doubt the doc claim? I do not like your views on doc claims in 565. You would do well to read the end of day 1 in mini 466 (you were scum with me and Numenorean7 in that game) where Numenorean7 expressed similar thoughts about the doc's (who happened to be, Nanosauromo) claim over there.

The point is, that the doctor
must
claim if he looks like he's being lynched, and, if there is a real doctor who is certain that he is the only doctor in the game (usually minis have only one doctor in them) then he must counter claim. That's the basic game playing rule in mafia.
I'm back!
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by icemanE »

Sir T - thanks for finally posting, this game has been slow as a snot.
notice how Johoonoo quietly tries to derail the Iceman bandwagon by voting Captain cake (lurker) on the last page?
Yes, I also noticed. Voting Cake is completely bizarre considering there are two bandwagons already formed, and there's no way people are going to jump off of those wagons and onto a Cake wagon to motivate him to post. Plus, Cake isn't a lurker, from evidence in the early game, so my suspicion would be that he is too busy IRL to make time for the game, and thus a wagon on Cake would accomplish zilch.

Sir T - while I appreciate the brevity and conciseness of your post, you, like Lowell, have thrown a vote on me without any reasoning whatsover... you actually challenge both Johoonoo and Lowell in your post but do nothing more than vote for me, so I would really appreciate if SOMEONE out there would do me a favor and lay out WHAT IN GOD'S NAME the case is against me because so far, no one's said a thing. I've taken the time to outline my thoughts so I'd appreciate the same level of respect if you're going to form a seemingly random, scummy bandwagon. Thanks.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by icemanE »

EBWOP:
me wrote: so far, no one's said a thing.

No one other than TSPN, and while I can sort of see what he's thinking, I don't understand it. I suppose the tendency would be to vote with the "confirmed townie" but keep in mind that while he is most apparently town (other than GS, for us sane players), there are myriad explanations for what happened last night, and thus it's a poor choice to deem him certain town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

icemanE wrote:Sir T - thanks for finally posting, this game has been slow as a snot.
notice how Johoonoo quietly tries to derail the Iceman bandwagon by voting Captain cake (lurker) on the last page?
Sir T - while I appreciate the brevity and conciseness of your post, you, like Lowell, have thrown a vote on me without any reasoning whatsover... you actually challenge both Johoonoo and Lowell in your post but do nothing more than vote for me, so I would really appreciate if SOMEONE out there would do me a favor and lay out WHAT IN GOD'S NAME the case is against me because so far, no one's said a thing. I've taken the time to outline my thoughts so I'd appreciate the same level of respect if you're going to form a seemingly random, scummy bandwagon. Thanks.
For the first time in the game, iceman makes a fair point.

SirT, you make arguments against two players which are dependent on Iceman being scum, but you never explained why you thought iceman was scum in the first place.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Lowell »

Iceman- I think I made clear why I'm voting for you. It was your actions at and around the D1 lynch.

Tornado- Again, my point about the doc claim is that it's exactly what scum would claim in this situation (if they thought they were about to be lynched). I've accepted the "wait and see" approach, but I'm still not thrilled with the "not doc" claims. If he's telling the truth, they do nothing. If he's not, then we're limiting the NK field.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

My claiming Doc does nothing for me except prolong the inevitable. If i survive the Day, Scum will most likely target me tonight. My best move for the town was to pass on the information I had to help narrow down the scum hunting.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Lowell, if GS isn't lying, the pool's already pretty much down to one. If he is lying, then we need to know about it today.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Iceman, I thing you are scum due to the nature of your arguments with Zeek on D1. Your case on him was based on a number of non scummy goof ups by Zeek. It was too opportunistic.

Lowell, what is a real doctor likely to claim when close to a lynch?

While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
I'm back!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Sir Tornado wrote:Iceman, I thing you are scum due to the nature of your arguments with Zeek on D1. Your case on him was based on a number of non scummy goof ups by Zeek. It was too opportunistic.

While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
Then why do you not have a problem with the rest of the people who were on that wagon, most notably FL and myself.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Iceman, I thing you are scum due to the nature of your arguments with Zeek on D1. Your case on him was based on a number of non scummy goof ups by Zeek. It was too opportunistic.

Then why do you not have a problem with the rest of the people who were on that wagon, most notably FL and myself.
Precisely what I was going to say. Iceman was barely active in the zeek case. He seemed more motivated on a mafiassk lynch
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:39 am

Post by TDC »

Sir Tornado wrote:While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
And what is that playstyle?
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Shea, I am 99% convinced that FL is town, largely due to his reactions to doc claim and it's aftermath. Your b/w on Zeek wasn't scummy like Iceman's was.

FL, I am not talking about the b/w that lead to Zeek lynch. I am talking about Iceman's interactions with Zeek after the very first b/w on him, which lasted several pages.
I'm back!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Sir Tornado wrote:Shea, I am 99% convinced that FL is town, largely due to his reactions to doc claim and it's aftermath. Your b/w on Zeek wasn't scummy like Iceman's was.

FL, I am not talking about the b/w that lead to Zeek lynch. I am talking about Iceman's interactions with Zeek after the very first b/w on him, which lasted several pages.
Why? Your claims are lacking warrants.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

TDC wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
And what is that playstyle?
Look at your pre april 23 posts and your post april 23 posts. There is a significant change in your playstyle. That's what I mean.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Shea, I am 99% convinced that FL is town, largely due to his reactions to doc claim and it's aftermath. Your b/w on Zeek wasn't scummy like Iceman's was.

Why? Your claims are lacking warrants.
About what? FL town? Look at the post where he asks people to say "doc" or "not doc". He says something I wouldn't expect scum to say.
I'm back!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I mean specifically your assertion that "my B/W (what does that mean anyway) on zeek wasn't scummy like icemans was"

Tells me nothing.

It's a restated claim without any sort of analytical warrant.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Thestatusquo wrote:I mean specifically your assertion that "my B/W (what does that mean anyway) on zeek wasn't scummy like icemans was"

Tells me nothing.

It's a restated claim without any sort of analytical warrant.
I explained what part of Zeek/ Iceman I did not like later in the same post. That couldn't be applied to you because you weren't in the game at that point.
I'm back!
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:27 am

Post by icemanE »

Gosh darn, I've never seen a replacement turn my opinion of the original player around so quickly. I don't particularly remember Cake doing anything all that scummy - I do remember that he was the first person I was even remotely suspicious of bu that was very early in the game. Looks like its time for a reread, I'll probably be done in a few hours, maybe later tonight.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:27 am

Post by icemanE »

Also Sir T - what is a b/w?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 am

Post by FaerieLord »

b/w = bandwagon.

But yeah, I'm not liking anything SirT has said yet up until now, but for some reason I think he's just finding it hard to say what he wants
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”