skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:28 am

Post by skitzer »

Why flameaxe? That doesn't make sense to me.

I think a much better choice would be elmo or elvis. I'd rather wait to replace Marmalade than blow her/him up.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Nabnab: Whatever, if you really want to blow up a townie that badly. I'll be here to tell you "I told you so" after the game.

@Skitz: Because he just is...I don't really see why you think he's that scummy. This is not Elmoscum. I've played with ElmoScum, this isn't it.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:@Nabnab: Whatever, if you really want to blow up a townie that badly. I'll be here to tell you "I told you so" after the game.

@Skitz: Because he just is...I don't really see why you think he's that scummy. This is not Elmoscum. I've played with ElmoScum, this isn't it.
Oh, read your post wrong. Nevermind.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am not big on Flameaxe dieing because I've seen him be lazy townie like this quite recently. Check Loser Mafia.

Elmo's lurking/lazyiness? is something I can't place. I can't see it being a way of determining his alignment one way or the other so I consider it a null issue in determining his allignment. If flameaxe knows more about that issue I'd be glad to here it.

I see absolutly no reason to blow Elvis up. I stated earlier that if I'm dead I'd like her or someone else to volunteer to do the vote counting. I've seen her as being town for pretty much the entire game. Elmo just randomly saying she needs to go off with no case on her looks very OMGUS.
FOS: Skitzer

As far as who would want me to get elmo its simply a conspiracy theory that is nagging me in the back of my head. A crazy idea where skitzer, CES, and Yos would want me to do that. Possibly paranoia but if I place the exact reason that vibe has crossed my mind I'll bring it up.

Something I think people should keep in mind, on the bizarre chance we mislynch today and it is not game over, then that means there are 3 scum (2 would be a mockery of anything remotly balanced). So Yosarian should be put under heavy pressure because nobody would have guessed there were three scum and his slip would be incredibly telling.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I am not big on Flameaxe dieing because I've seen him be lazy townie like this quite recently. Check Loser Mafia.
Actually I should probably clarify this better. In Loser mafia he didn't lurk like he has been doing here but he was exceptionally lazy when you consider the fact that he never really scumhunted at all in that game. Read his posts in that game yourself. If you still want to get him for lurking I prefer he just stepped it up or got replaced instead of going boom.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

I'm back.

Deadline's soon, but I haven't made my mind up about today's dynamitees yet. I'll do a quick reread of the last pages.
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Hi all, I am back.

The deadline will hit in 15 hours and 27 minutes from this post.
^Made 8:33 am in my timezone (USA-EST which is GMT-4 during the summer)

That would make deadline be at midnight in my timezone so I should easily be awake around 11pm or 11:30pm. I usually don't go to bed til way after that anyway. If someone else has not already gone off I'll pick who I'm taking with me based on what the town has been saying or what I myself have already said. It should be obvious to you all by now who I've been considering.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:06 am

K,

I just can't read Flameaxe because he hardly ever plays. However, I wouldn't want to see him die.

Skitzer and Yos are confirmed town in my eyes, so I don't want them to (be) blow(n) up, either.

Pokerface's latest posts have been good, actually.
Unvote
. I don't want PokerFace to be blown up, but it might be wise if he blows up someone himself. I wouldn't object to that.

I suggest PF blows someone up unless NabNab checks in in time.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Elmo »

PokerFace wrote:I got a feeling "somebody wants" me to kill Elmo.
The lack of heat on me surprises me. It seems the scum should have tried to drive a wagon on me by now.. for a while now, I've had the feeling that I'm being kept alive for some reason; perhaps I'm being pessimistic about the amount of suspicion towards me, or they're pessimistic about getting me lynched? I don't know.

I can think of semi-decent reasons not to kill everyone except Yos and Erg0. Erg0 in particular has been under the radar for a lot of the game. I do think that it's unlikely that CES and Yos are both scum. Hmm. Narrows it down, actually.

Flameaxe: I'm curious how I seem different to you.
CES: Why do you consider Yos confirmed town? That seems rather strong.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:12 am

Confirmed town is a little too strong, maybe, yes. I'll change that too 'townish enough not to be dynamited today'. The reason for that is his behavior around the end of day 5. People's behavior can be analysed much better when they're in immediate danger of dying.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

PokerFace wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:
Hi all, I am back.

The deadline will hit in 15 hours and 27 minutes from this post.
^Made 8:33 am in my timezone (USA-EST which is GMT-4 during the summer)

That would make deadline be at midnight in my timezone so I should easily be awake around 11pm or 11:30pm. I usually don't go to bed til way after that anyway. If someone else has not already gone off I'll pick who I'm taking with me based on what the town has been saying or what I myself have already said. It should be obvious to you all by now who I've been considering.
This trumps my bedtime, but I'm aprehensive about tuning out and assuming PF will do the deed.

@PF: If you want to be the one to dynamite, make your choice before 11 pm.

Overwhelming opposition to a Flameaxe dynamite has changed my course, but to where? It seems nobody is worthy of dynamiting (in the opinion of the town anyway)
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Odd that's not what I expected CEScum to do. Is he unvoting me out of fear or are those comments genuine I'll have to think on that. Him saying my last posts were good despie them saying I am probably going to blow him up comes off as wierd.

It is currently just after 8pm in my timezone (8:08).
Deadline is in four hours I'll go off in about three if someone don't beat me to it.
Can't remember if NabNab ever mentioned what time zone he is in at the momment. If you are on the West Coast of USA, 11pm my time zone would be 8pm yours. If you are not in america I got no clue what time zone you would be in or what time deadline would be in relation to you. If you got a target, feel like being galant, or if you are genuinly aprehensive about having me do it then you can over step me. Otherwise I'll do my best to see you guys in about 3 hours. People should still be voting and posting right now as the end of the day nears.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote: Skitzer and Yos are confirmed town in my eyes, so I don't want them to (be) blow(n) up, either.
I don't see why either of these are confirmed.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Check that did math wrong. In summer daylight saving time

8:33am site clock is really 9:33am my time zone so
7:20pm site clock is really 8:20pm my timezone.

8:33am + 15h = 11:33pm + 27 minutes = 12am site clock which would be 1am my time zone. I got more time then I thinking.
Deadline is really 4 hours and 40 minutes from now.

At any rate going with 2 hour leeway is better than 1 so I'll still see you guys in about 3 hours anyway unless nabnab/elmo goes off ahead of time. Still leaning toward hitting CEScum. I'll at least be giving him some time to do something more if I still want to take him out later. Still would prefer elmo going off over NabNab since Elmo is more suspicious. I'll post another copy of the vote count should I feel its necessary. I'm going to look at CEScum in isolation shortly
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Elmo »

Look at post 645 again? I make it about an hour and ten minutes until deadline.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Elmo »

No, wait. You're right, scratch that.

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Sorry, I'm being useless. CES is a good bet, in my opinion. I'm a little iffy on Yos, but I think CES is marginally more likely to be scum. In turn, if CES is scum then I think skitzer has a decent chance of being scum also.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Elmo »

Reasons, or I kill you.

:)

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Erg0 »

More or less what I said in my previous post (a week or so ago) - Surye's play leads me to think that one of Yos and CES is scum, and I've found Yos more actively pro-town in his play throughout the game. If not for the amount of attention that he's been given by other players, I'd probably have Yos in my "obvtown" brainspace by now.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I lean towards agreeing with Erg0's recent postings. i'll say so why shortly working on big post. Elmo should be giving reasons why he thought about killing Yosarian earlier. Pot calling kettle black scenario.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

snarthed-ninjaed
which ever it is.

And I actually think erg0 may have given more reasons for certain thoughts than Elmo has been doing. Understand though that I am not leaning on killing elmo at this moment. more on that later big post on way
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Here are all posts where Yosarian mentions Surye before Today hopefully i did not miss any.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 26#1019826
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 57#1025057
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 18#1033618
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 55#1037755
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 06#1038106
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76#1041076
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 69#1044369
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#1045714
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76#1046076
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#1046235
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1052548
in
some
not all of these Yosarian (basically day 4 stuff or 2-4 links here) He mentions suspicions of Surye, but does not go greatly in depth. He does not go too far in depth as to why he suspects him seems like he is just agreeing with the group.

Here are all posts where CEScum mentions Surye before today
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 90#1019490
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 66#1028566
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 58#1040658
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 86#1046486
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 66#1046666
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 01#1053201
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 58#1055458
He seems to always believe Yosarian is scumier and stays primarily focused on Yosarian. He didn't really say much on why he personally thought Surye was scum ever. Could argue that there has perhaps been some tunnel vision between Yos and CEScum over the course of the game when wagons were on them and they were atacking each other.

I'd be willing to bet at least 1 of them, possibly both of them is scum with Surye. Got to get it right the first time to make sure this game stays alive. Yos hasn't posted in awhile I kinda thought he'd weigh in some before deadline. I think he has been online today. If he is lurking that would be for fail.

I am actually starting to consider the scum group existing among the players CEScum, Yosarian, perhaps Skitzer for some recent comments from CEScum. It should be noted that both of them made comments about Surye's death that seemed to portray joy. I have trouble thinking they are really joyful. If I were to stake alot on the vibe of CEScum and skitzer wanting me to hit Elmo. Evidence for that would be Skitzer's case on Elmo and CEScum's earlier colored scum listings. Yosarian quickly made a triple post and mentioned elmo earlier i would he woulkd chip in more on that matter. Marmalade is another possibility for scum but more so only if Yosarian is in the group.

If Elmo is scum, the town would get little info from his death and have trouble finding other scum so it may be best i take out one of CEScum of Yosarian. I think Yosarian pushed more on Surye going boom then CEScum did. Only thing that favors me taking out Yosarian over CEScum would be the fact that CEScum is inline for enforcership. If you are reading this NabNab you perhaps should name a second enforcer because I think i will be hitting CEScum. 11pm is less than an hour from now if you or anyone gots something to say you better do it now. I may wait and give you alittle time but I will definatly make the kill before there is only 1 hour left. If there is anyone out there that remotly thinks I'm bluffing you should realize that my name is Pokerface for good reason. I don't bluff.

For shits and giggles to see who lady luck favors I hit
1=Yos
2=CEScum
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

I will of course listen to myself over lady luck anyday so keep that in mind.

<<A little bit of power is going to my dead and I am sober. :)

Posting vote count for the hell of it shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Odd preview had that as a 2 and the submission sent it to 1. Oh well I still favor my own judgment over dice anyway. Though it was meant as a joke for fun, it could most likely bite me in my ass if I am arround tomorrow and thus would harm the town as well. I would definatly perfer I go off over NabNab today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count info of Day 6:

Cogito Ergo Scum - 1(PokerFace)
Marmalade - 1(NabNab)
NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)
Elmo - 1(Skitzer)
Skitzer - 1(Elvis)

Not Voting - (Elmo, Cogito Ergo Scum, Elvis, Erg0, FlameAxe, Marmalade)

10 people alive so it should be 6 votes needed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People lit: Me, NabNab, Elmo

*If I missed anything please correct me.*
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Elmo »

I'm trying to estimate whether it's outright better that I die rather than PokerFace. Currently thinking yes. Opinions?

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So you actually want to kill someone? I'd obvious prefered I could play the game longer since I'm having too much fun but I best get myself in check because that dice joke thing probably went to far.

Who and why do you want to kill them, Elmo?
Any particular reason you want to go off? Worried about suspicions on you, bored/lazy with game or is there another reason I not considering. I'll be online until I do go off or someone else does it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”