MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:44 am

Post by MMCL »

Let me clarify...

I know what role I think she has... I think she is scum. However - I am prepared to let my info (which could be wrong) lay dormant for a while. Tally's play will decide whether she gets a revote.

As for Tally's role, I know what role she claims to have too... re-read her posts and you will know too. If what she suggests is true, then the unvote was the right move. If not, I can revote her...
However - I *DO* have information about her - and she and I both know that it won't be long before that can be validated. Either way, the ice she's skating on is thin...
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:57 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

So you say you have information that would suggest that she can be scum, but nothing solid, and you think she's scum, and that that's NOT enough to vote a person on day 1?! What kind of proof do you need on the first day!?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote Nannook

as good a target as any and one of the 4 I suggested might be BG on Talitha's vote
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:39 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Flying Dutchman wrote:So you say you have information that would suggest that she can be scum, but nothing solid, and you think she's scum, and that that's NOT enough to vote a person on day 1?! What kind of proof do you need on the first day!?
Yeah, that's my thinking. We need to lynch someone, and Day 1's are usually pretty random anyway.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:23 am

Post by Talitha »

FOS: Flying Dutchman & Fishbulb.
You seem annoyed that the easy bandwagon on me has dissipated. Just because it's Day 1 doesn't mean we shouldn't try to lynch scum today.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:40 am

Post by Fishbulb »

No, I am annoyed with MMCL for saying he thinks you are scum, but he's not going to vote. Maybe I misunderstood much of the discussion, but actually makes him look scummier, in my opinion. Seems like he was hoping we'd all jump on and now that it would take a reasonable amount of persuading to get you lynched he backs off. I just don't know what to think of either of you now.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:53 am

Post by Talitha »

I can understand that. I guess he just felt that (from the info that I've given him) his case against me wasn't all that solid.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:06 am

Post by lulu muumuu »

i thought she was scum, but then unvoted too (though you probably also find me suspicious). if you've read through closely enough, you'll get what tally is trying to claim. i dont know if i believe her, but that shred of doubt is enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:29 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: nanook, vote lulu

I'm not "trying to claim" anything.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:24 pm

Post by willows_weep »

You know what...
this whole I thought someone is scummy enough to not just fos but vote. Scummy enough to have people listen to my ideas and emplore them to see your point of view. When the person defends themself you still feel enough to keep the vote on...then you still think said person is scummy but because of their posts you think you see a possibility of a maybe protown role? and you unvote this person...But you still don't believe this person????

(Especially because there should have been doubt in your mind in the first place!
The bit about not being completely sure is one thing , add to that it having feelings involved. There is always a possibility of something until one thing happens and cancels it out.)

Essentially that is what I'm getting from the thread right now (not everyone of course).
Now not putting actual people in this thread into what I just said...does that sound practical?? or such

I'm not saying this to tell anyone to vote anyone or to not...but gee what you're saying just doesn't make sense to me.
Because essentially that lil bit I wrote is what it all sounds like.

:sigh: I ask for peace.
vote:lulu

In another post you were all 'MMCL you need to give us something more concrete and I was confused about the things you said..."(obviously not a direct quote)
Anyway the post where you voted implies/says that you were going to vote because MMCL was the only one with anything mildy substantial.
but that shred of doubt is enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
OOOOO!
So many things with MMCL, you need more from him, you vote because of what he says (sure there are/were others voting because of that as well. It is a good reason until you actually hear the whole of it.) , but you're confused from and because of what he said? but you still did vote, and now your last post pretty much just repeats what MMCL said before and in your final explanation you tie yourself and your choices to MMCL again.

( also...arg never mind I said it before and no one seemed to care so whatever.)
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:37 pm

Post by willows_weep »

BTW The part above voting for lulu is kind of seperate from the after voting for lulu part.(the feeling Isn't as totally/partially seperate though, I think)

And spelling correction on emplore=implore.
Whenever I'm really passionate about what I'm writing in this thread and expressing how I feel about something I tend to unconsciously use words that exaggerate feeling. But by putting something in this thread even if not directly asking someone to read it and think about it, it still becomes a request you know?
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:17 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

so W_W is saying i'm wishy washy. right? i guess all i can say is i read through again when i had more time and decided that my vote was in the wrong place.

and for the record, i dont think there's any reason to completely believe anyone unless they are positively confirmed. ever. when it comes to playing i tend to waver between "so-and-so is innocent" and "so-and-so is guilty" to make sure i keep my guard up. there are some mighty fine mafia on these boards and i don't want to let myself fall victim because i assumed too soon that they were innocent. so while i believe tally for the moment, something could change my mind. like a vote for me. :x

and i guess w_w is also trying to tie me to mmcl. i dont relaly see it. i'd agree with OTHER people, if anyone else brought anything up that they were so sure of that they would attempt to prove it.
Show

meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
[/size]
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:00 pm

Post by willows_weep »

oooo no, I'm pointing out that YOU keep talking about MMCL, that YOU have all of your decisions tied in with him in some way (in your posts. The proof is in your posts)(maybe not ALL but in the area of voting,etc)

eee!!!! sO why are you saying I'M doing anything to you?

Not wishy washy really because I'm not focusing so much on the fact that you voted and then unvoted. People do that all the time(unless they don't), and people change their minds.
I'm focusing on your reasoning , the words that accompany your voting and or unvoting and your posts on anything (well not ALL of your posts, I'm sure there's at least 1)

ooooooooooo....but you just said you WERE NOT sure you believed Tally!
i dont know if i believe her, but that shred of doubt is enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
Shred usually refers to something pretty small compared to a whole bigger thing.
That pretty much says that you don't believe her but you'll give benefit of/for that shred of doubt (At least that's what I see it as saying).

So now you just believe tally for the moment

The last moment (3hrs and 11 minutes in between (something like that) you weren't sure but were closer to disbelieving because a shred is typically smaller than the whole, and just stating it that way has an air of being closer to disbelief.

Another moment ago you believed "so-and-so is guilty" and maybe before you just didn't have any beliefs which is why you went with the point of view most prominent in the thread?

(btw all that is essentially what your posts have said. I can give you the post numbers if you want optical proof that I'M not doing/saying it all willy nilly...it's actually in the thread. ) (sure everything that would be typical isn't always the way it occurs and or is. But the exact words in the post is what lends to the typical.)

enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
Also that quote shows YOU tying yourself to MMCL .
I just don't see that as necassary. And I only/able to note it so much because you've done it so much.

argh! I need to type up the 8 semester plan thingie...

ralphmerridew
ralphmerridew
Goon
ralphmerridew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by ralphmerridew »

MMCL, you're being very evasive. Which of these is the case:

a) Your information marks Talitha as definitely being scum, but your information could be wrong (i.e., you are a cop, but you could be insane).

b) It is possible that Talitha is innocent but your information is correct (i.e., you are a tracker who followed Talitha to tss).

Also, is your information binary (you get one of two results, guilty / innocent) or not?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:57 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

uunvote Nanook, vote Lulu-
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:17 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

eww. i'm not saying i unvoted because he did. i'm saying he must have come to the same conclusion as i. they are very different things.
Show

[/size]
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:28 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

You know what, no matter how it is that you play, you still stick out most to me in games, especially this one ...
Vote: Peacebringer
for just switching from bandwagon to bandwagon.

I see further up that he didn't have a reason for voting me, and then suddenly he just changes to Lulu, I think that this is a case of just falling onto a bandwagon just for the hell of it, and not good play in my opinion.

The thing with Lulu I suppose is understandable, but I'd rather lynch someone for wagon hopping Day 1 personally.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:03 am

Post by willows_weep »

...I know they're different.
My reason for putting the quote in there is to show you that YOU did in fact say that(what the quote says), and a number of other things.
i'm saying he must have come to the same conclusion as i. they are very different things.
...I get what you're saying. I'm talking about the fact you said it.

Would it be more helpful if I quoted every post I'm referring to and then re write my points?
Because right now it seems that in your last post you're focusing on the very end of my last post...but my text doesn't say anything about voting there....your text does.

(and likewise none of my text in the entire post talks of you unvoting because of MMCL. It only tells of the reason you have given for unvoting. That part happens to be directly quoted as well...)

Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:51 am

Post by Mgm »

Vote: Lulu
I don't like how she's trying to not be connected to MMCL. Fact is that whatever way you look at it, she is mentioning MMCL in nearly every point she's trying to make.

Lulu, you might have different motivations than we think you have for posting what you did, but you really seem to be acting overdefensive.
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:01 am

Post by MMCL »

I've been watching 'my shadow' for some time. I think it is obvious lulu is scum, and she see's me (someone who is clearly innocent) and is closely trying to emulate me and my actions, because then she will appear as innocent as me.

Lulu - explain yourself please.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:20 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Talitha wrote:
FOS: Flying Dutchman & Fishbulb.
You seem annoyed that the easy bandwagon on me has dissipated. Just because it's Day 1 doesn't mean we shouldn't try to lynch scum today.
I'm not even voting you, I never have. I'm just annoyed that MMCL isn't voting you if he thinks he has a good reason.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:18 am

Post by lulu muumuu »

i think that's five votes out of 8 needed to lynch me right? can we get a vote count please?

*sigh*

i just can't win with you guys. i'm following mmcl's instinct because i think he could be innocent. why shouldn't i go with that instinct. he's the only one that's made an attempt at pro
vi
ng himself to be innocent. WHY IS IT SCUMMY FOR ONE INNOCENT TO FOLLOW ANOTHER?

why don't you
g
uys look for scum someplace else, and i'll just go kill myself tonight. you are spending too much energy on me and I AM NOT SCUM. you need to look elsewhere.

i guess it's my own fault for looking scummy-- then so be it-- but i'm telling you now, i'm not scum.
Show

[/size]
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:51 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I decided to show everyone Peacebringer's vote pattern and reasoning as no one seems to agree with me on his actions. If these posts aren't scummy then I don't know what are.
Peacebringer wrote:well since no cub and no quag

vote STD
Peacebringer wrote:I'll play along,
vote Tally
You guys mentioned earlier about how I forgot that I voted Talitha, but at least I admitted it. Peacebringer votes talitha again after doing so once and his reasoning is practically the same, which is that he will play along. uh?
Peacebringer wrote:Okay, I will play along. I have seen reasons to not suspect Tailtha but given MMCL claim that it is based on info and I have seen him play strongly I cannot help but follow suit. Okay, I will play along. I have seen reasons to not suspect Tailtha but given MMCL claim that it is based on info and I have seen him play strongly I cannot help but follow suit.
Vote Talitha
Peacebringer wrote:I don't want to lynch either Tally or MMCL-

unvote if I haven't
Peacebringer wrote:
vote Nannook

as good a target as any and one of the 4 I suggested might be BG on Talitha's vote
Peacebringer wrote:
uunvote Nanook, vote Lulu
-
For someone with so many votes he surely doesn't seem to care much who receives it, he just adds onto other people's thoughts and takes advantage of it. This is what I think is scummy and my vote will remain on him until he is lynched or killed.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:04 am

Post by Fuldu »

All put together like that, I have to agree with Nanook that it looks scummy. I've been waiting on picking a bandwagon, since most of them to this point have been unclear, but this seems like a good bandwagon to get on.

unvote:uraj45; vote: PeaceBringer
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:34 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

NanookTheWolf wrote:I decided to show everyone Peacebringer's vote pattern and reasoning as no one seems to agree with me on his actions. If these posts aren't scummy then I don't know what are.
Peacebringer wrote:well since no cub and no quag

vote STD
Peacebringer wrote:I'll play along,
vote Tally
You guys mentioned earlier about how I forgot that I voted Talitha, but at least I admitted it. Peacebringer votes talitha again after doing so once and his reasoning is practically the same, which is that he will play along. uh?
Peacebringer wrote:Okay, I will play along. I have seen reasons to not suspect Tailtha but given MMCL claim that it is based on info and I have seen him play strongly I cannot help but follow suit. Okay, I will play along. I have seen reasons to not suspect Tailtha but given MMCL claim that it is based on info and I have seen him play strongly I cannot help but follow suit.
Vote Talitha
Peacebringer wrote:I don't want to lynch either Tally or MMCL-

unvote if I haven't
Peacebringer wrote:
vote Nannook

Peacebringer wrote:
uunvote Nanook, vote Lulu
-
For someone with so many votes he surely doesn't seem to care much who receives it, he just adds onto other people's thoughts and takes advantage of it. This is what I think is scummy and my vote will remain on him until he is lynched or killed.
I switch votes Nanook-- it is what I do.

Unvote LULU vote Nanook

Go look at Footballguys if you have any question to it.

However given a little pressure you have decided to try and turn heat on me. Interesting move I find, since you have played games with me and have seen me vote switch and have seen quick votes pile on me.

This tells me that keep vote on you is the place to stay. It is always interesting the reactions you can get sometime.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”