NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

PF wrote: If you are reading this NabNab you perhaps should name a second enforcer because I think i will be hitting CEScum.
Fair enough, Erg0.
PF wrote: So you actually want to kill someone? I'd obvious prefered I could play the game longer since I'm having too much fun but I best get myself in check because that dice joke thing probably went to far.
I really have no qualms about going off. I've been seriously overburdened recently.

Elmo, who are you thinking of?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

The above nomination of Erg0 only applies under the condition that CES dies.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I need to calm down a bit.

I see you as scumier than NabNab. I think I should go off over NabNab at this point. If he wants to disagree and jump in here he can.

If you, Elmo want to go off make sure you have a good target in mind there is still a great possibility of lylo.

As far as you being possibly connected to yos, skitzer, CEScum I see that as highly unlikly.

Connections I see linking NabNab to scum would be how nabNab voted Sarc and did not push hard Surye yesterday. He pushed more on kuribo.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

cool we are all online right now. I think much less of either of you being scum now. Let us continue discussing in real time.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

PokerFace wrote: I see you as scumier than NabNab. I think I should go off over NabNab at this point. If he wants to disagree and jump in here he can.
My role is ultimately that of the enforcer, and my only obligation is to ensure that the person designated to explode does so. Right now, there is no person designated to explode, but we have two lit people here.

You two figure out, with certainty, which one is going to explode. That person will then choose who to blow up. If they don't blow that person up, I blow them up. I don't want to stay up for another 53 minutes, but I will.

If I get input in this, I would probably call for PF to explode. Totally reading shirk all over his last few posts. Put your fuse where your mouth is.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Elmo »

From the point of view of the town as a team, it's best that the most suspicious person goes. I had a good theoretical basis for this, but I can't remember it offhand. I do admit that my motivation for mafia is not what it once was, and has led to some pretty subpar play here. I think I'd be lying if I said reducing the number of games I'm in wasn't a factor; I'm not sure I'm as much use as other people in the long term. But 90% of it is simply that I don't feel (because of my play) I will see endgame, and there's no added benefit to living longer, really. Perhaps that's pessimism; it's 4am here, and I'm tired.

I'm still thinking one of Yos/CES/Erg0. I have some kind of townish read from everyone else apart from them and skitzer, who I don't think Surye would have leaned on in the way he did if he was mafia. I'm in the middle of skimming through quickly.

Ironically, I'm 99% sure both of you are town now, simply because the
only
people willing to turn up to kill people are by definition town. I can see Yos sitting on AIM from here, heh. *waves*

I will either kill someone inside ~15mins or not at all, put it that way. I will probably kill someone.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am willing to take out CEScum. Do either of you object? If Elmo wants to make the kill he should say who and why.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Elmo »

I don't actively object. I think you are town, and you're more likely to win an endgame than me, so therefore it's better for me to die. That's about it.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ok I just now read Elmo's last post he said he'd go in 15 minutes. I'd like him to mention a definate target before then. I don't see Erg0 as scummy. Only things he remotly did as scummy was lurk alot and say UA could blow up Adel if he wanted, when it was revealed that UA was still alive "kinda".

If elmo don't go off in 15 I'll go off in 25 and hit CEScum.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

PokerFace wrote:I am willing to take out CEScum. Do either of you object? If Elmo wants to make the kill he should say who and why.
I have no particular objection. CES hasn't been all that helpful, and while your case reads kinda conspriacyey, there's a point there (I really have no idea what I was thinking when I nominated him).
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP: by last post I was refering to 680. Serious ninjaing and snarthage going on here.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Elmo wrote: I will either kill someone inside ~15mins or not at all, put it that way. I will probably kill someone.
Tick-tock
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If elmo does not go off at the time he says I'll be hiting CEScum the time I said. Any objection NabNab?
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

PokerFace wrote:If elmo does not go off at the time he says I'll be hiting CEScum the time I said. Any objection NabNab?
Anything that lets me sleep is fine.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

very well as long as you don't want to claim overburdened and go off on some choice I will.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Take a hint now.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Elmo »

Is that directed at me?

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

It's directed at the two people who aren't exploding.

I will reiterate. My job is to ensure one or another of you explodes. Thus, I will target one or another of you if absolutely necessary. If you feel somebody else makes a better target. Explode them. I am not quite so convinced that everybody here is one big protown family; that's not in my job description.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

15 minutes have gone by are you going to do it or not?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by Elmo »

Sarcastro wrote:Also, CES is scum.

Also, if you bastards let Yos live to endgame I will kill you all. I remember what happened with MoS in Bad Idea II.
What up, Sarc.

DYNAMITE: YOSARIAN2

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Nighty-night now.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Format looks correct yet i would have prefered you made a different choice

CEScum much scumier than Yosarian. Any particular reasoning of your own you want to mention Elmo?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Elmo »

idk, gut. :)

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Elmo »

Yos is going to murder me in my sleep if he's town.

<_<

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well let's hope he is scum, there is no turning back. I understand some of what Erg0 said so I considered CEScum as much more likly being scum than Yosarian.

Assuming I am here Day 7, I'll be glad to clarify anything I recently said since some of it is rushed and erratic. I kinda flew off the handle a little bit since I wanted to have a little bit of fun. Quagmire had fun when he bluffed Yosarian and I kinda overdid it alittle. If you guys want me to go off next as a result I see that as being cool. I'll double check your format again before I go to bed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”