farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

still waiting on the following players to confirm
-Xtoxm
-armlx
-Alabaska J
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Can we start the game now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Vote farside
'

Pre-empting my thinking she is scum actually every game I play with her.

There's actually a decent reason (for page 1) to believe Alabaska is town right now, btw.
I get the first part, but where from left field did you get this.
vote: Armix

for trying to bring up a game still on going and causing confusion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

You are correct in your thoughts Armix
Lawrencelot wrote:All roles are out. Please confirm in thread. Players who can talk during the night are allowed to talk now until Day 1 starts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo just in case you weren't paying attention there are 23 other players out there. This game is a large game and you coming in and posting every 10 minutes (yes I know I'm exaggerating) does not help anyone but scum.
Please take some Zanax or something like that until we see everyone post. Thank you.

Mod edit:
Visible votecount:
Gimbo (4): TheSweatpantsNinja, Cream147, Alabaska J, somestrangeflea
armlx (3): farside22, killa seven, FaerieLord
Alabaska J (2): populartajo, iamausername
Surye (1): Celebloki
populartajo (1): Rogue Shenanigans
Mr. Incrediball (1): Riceballtail
farside22 (1): armlx
Xtoxm (1): DragonsofSummer
TheSweatpantsNinja (1): Gimbo
somestrangeflea (1): Dead Rikimaru
Cream147 (1): Phoebus

Not voting (7): Xtoxm, sideney, Surye, mr. incrediball, MafiaSSK, alvinz95, Pepsidude

With 24 alive it takes 13 real votes to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Gimbo wins before all of you do. How embarrassing.

Also, I have a followup, (sorry, I'm sort of thinking out loud):

We should use up all of our coins tonight, because killers gain coins, and we know mafia will be killing.
The rules never stated how coins will be given.

unvote:
vote: TSPN

someone is looking to kill a bunch of people in one night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

would work better in bold

unvote:
vote TSPN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:I mean, that, as a town, we ought combine our coins in such a manner that we fire off a bunch of powers. Our best options are mass vig or mass investigation, which both have their ups and their downs. On the one hand, a mass vig is slightly more. . . final. On the other hand, at least some of our investigations will almost certainly be fake, which diminishes their value.

As I see it, these are our three (best) options:

1. Mass investigate.

2. Mass vig.

3. Mass
double
vig. The problem with mass vigging is that scum who have coins will protect themselves. But mushrooms only protect against one kill, so if we have all our vigs target two people. . . scum presumably won't be able to defend against that, although it runs into the same "scum will lie" issues that mass investigate does.

All of this, of course, requires a mass coin claim first of all. I've already claimed mine.
Don't you think giving the coins to the person will incur the scum's wrath? I mean you really think people will target the right person too? I would agree with this tactic, but N1 with 23 people to choose from it's like shooting in the dark. Plus unless you give a bunch of people enough coins to investigate (I would say 5 people) and each person investigates someone everyone finds scummy. Out of those 5 people one person will be killed which will cause WIFOM case. No, no I would save all those things for mabye tomorrow. I think we would have to weigh how many people in the game vs probablity then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:We should wait until tomorrow? You mean so your scumbuddies can talk about it a little?

Unvote, vote farside.

Nothing is going to change from today to tomorrow, except we as a town will have less coins in our possession, and scum will have more.
Did you even read my probablity of people in game vs investigation and so forth. Once again 24 players total. After D1 23 players. I would say you need more then one person investigating to actually get anything accomplished plus the probablity of scum going after person with the coins to investigate = waste of time for D1.
Would you like more Wine with your cheese. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:As of now mass anything would'nt make sense, because we might be unknowingly pooling our coins into the hand of a scum and he'll be sitting in front of his computer laughing his ass off at our vain attempt.
You know it's a sad day when this guy makes sense. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Someone talked about not saying how many coins we have so we will go low on this okay. 24 people each with 1 coin equals 24 coins total.
Feather (5 coins for protown players, 3 coins for others): you can see which side someone belongs to: town or not.
This is what we are talking about for investigating. That would actually be 4 players who everyone would have to agree on they trust to investigate.
With those 4 players the town agrees they trust we then choose 4 players who they should investigate. That is out of 20 players mind you. The odds are 1 out of 5 chance of hitting scum (if we choose town players). Plus unless there are doctors in this game one of those people will probably be killed. I'm just not liking are odds on that plan with so many people in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:I agree, I much prefer gimbo mark 2 to gimbo mark 1. I'd no longer want you vigged on principle.

Yes, we'll have to reach consensus on who to give the coins to. I'm confident that we can come up with something.

Farside. . . what "odds?" are you even referring to? Four investigations. One of them is probably the nk, yeah. So that leaves three. We can't completely trust them, but that's still three investigations day 1. I'd be fine using any later coins to investigate our day 1 investigators. That seems like a good idea, or at least preferable to the alternative, which is standing around twiddling our thumbs.
The 15 other players that are not investigated or consider protown. Those are the odds I'm talking about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Yeah, but we won't do that. We will just lynch them.

I think you may be misreading what I am saying. The person about to be lynched bequeaths their fortune onto a confirmed.
No one is confirmed D1 as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #219 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm believing Gimbo and although people will question my sanity on this I look at it this way. He lied he is lynched for D2 he isn't lying well we have 1 confirmed town person returned (since we will know that person's allignment.) Of course if we find scum D1 someone will need to help Gimbo D2.
Instead of giving coin Gimbo I give you one better.

Give 1 mushroom to Gimbo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
Gimbo wrote:Shit guys, okay regarding the 5 point thing, I didn't look carefully enough, I am sorry.

Oh shit here goes, I'm a Toad for Mushroom Kingdom, I am like all Toads except that I have the revival ability which I can use only once. Once I used it, I am back to regular townie, therefore, the claim was beneficial for me because it doesn't hurt in any way.

You guys should believe me, because the claim is true, if you will ever be able to counter my claim (impossible but lets just say hypothetically), then yea go ahead and lynch me.

BTW, I need 2 coins, otherwise this shit is pointless and I'll be dead by D2, I can only use my ability during the day publicly in the forum, which requries me to survive through N1 and then based on town decision (if both D1 and N1 kill are townie) pick one to revive.
Why would Toad have a revival ability?
Someone is looking scummy. Everyone is Toad (or is someone that looks like toad, but not a toad). Someone doesn't have a toad role = scum.
unvote: Vote: populartajo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:Shit Farside, I think I cannot get an item because technically I have the 1-up mushroom right now. The transaction will fail.

But I am able to buy a regular mushroom during the night (I think), so
2 coins
is all I need.
Actually you can only hold one item. I assumed you knew that reading the rules. You have to use an item before you can buy or receive an item. In other words you already have a mushroom for the night, why are you asking to buy one for tonight and saying you are going to die?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

@populartajo: Look in bold at lawrencelot story.
Lawrencelot wrote:Right, still two to go, but I'll start Day 1 anyway. If Xtoxm and Alabaska J don't post soon, I'll give them a prod.

Peach wanders through the town. "
That's funny, everyone looks like a Toad, even myself. I wonder how many of them really are Toads.
." .
IE everyone looks like a Toad, but not everyone is a toad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:Hi, btw 1-Up can onyl be used during the day, that's why I was really upset I forgot about the 1-item clause

Speaking of this, who here does NOT have an item?

Because I am willing
Give away my 1-Up Mushroom
and in exchange I want your coins (so I can use it to buy myself stuff)
Do not give away an item so willy nilly. Scum will want this so just hold off on that please. Geez you are way hyper. We will hope there is a doc in this game so if you are alive you can use that at the start of D2 if we lynched a townie. Ok?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:I have an idea, first things first. I know how we can confirm Gimbo's claim (of having the item, not being pro-town).

We have him trade it to someone, and they trade it back. If he can do that, he proves he has the item and we can move from there. If the person on the other end refuses to give it back, we lynch him, and it would be worth a scum for the item.

Once we've done this, we'll have more information to work with.
This almost sounds like a lets see who else has items and who doesn't type thing.
FOS Surye
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
sideney wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Surye wrote:I have an idea, first things first. I know how we can confirm Gimbo's claim (of having the item, not being pro-town).

We have him trade it to someone, and they trade it back. If he can do that, he proves he has the item and we can move from there. If the person on the other end refuses to give it back, we lynch him, and it would be worth a scum for the item.

Once we've done this, we'll have more information to work with.
This almost sounds like a lets see who else has items and who doesn't type thing.
FOS Surye
I agree, Surye looks like he want too much the item of Gimbo.

Fos Surye
Wait, you think I'm going to trick him into giving me the item, then keep it, and expect to NOT get lynched? Honestly? Are you even thinking this through? :P
No I don't think you are stupid, but looking like someone trying to look townie. I get bad vibes, plus the one person I'm suspicious of backs you up. I say no dice to an exchange.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I just thinking lets give it to someone is bad. Alright. Lets say survey gets it. Now he keeps it and is scum. You know why it would be a good reason to keep the item. Because it takes the item out of play.
I don't see anywhere in the rules that items are given during the night do you?
So the idea that scum can get rid of a valuable item by sacrificing themself is not a bad one. Did any of you read the one person who thought the item was too powerful because this could mean we return anyone in a power role?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:1 scum for 1 mushroom doesnt seem bad to me.
And if he isnt scum then well we can semiconfirm 2 townies, right?
What bothers me is why Surye doesnt have an item.
I wouldn't say in semiconfirms Surye at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:I realize now that it would pretty much confirm him, as that as a day item would have almost no utility to a scum (except in VERY end game). I know farside is more logical then this, and how she could miss the logic in my plan concerns me.
I'm concerned with it being you and how willing you are to the idea. It sits very heavy in my stomach
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:And you're the one who keeps saying it doesn't confirm me, as if I'm saying it will. You will gain NO additional knowledge about me. Your fear of this plan concerns me.

FOS: farside
Color me parnoid. :roll:
I'm sure everyone will agree to the trade.
Watch as in a few days this transaction will be brought up to show that Surye looks town for confriming a role for us. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #316 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:btw Surye can still be scum, can't he, obviously he won't not give it back. He might be scum and want to verify the existence of the 1-Up 'shroom before Nking me?
I found another reason to not like this idea, but I will wait to see what the mod says, because I may just be too parnoid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

What is rubbing me wrong with TSN is that he FOS's anyone that disagrees with him. I showed the numbers on why I felt the odds of coin pooling was bad and he still wanted to go along with it. I think he is nuts, but not scummy. I think creams attitude doesn't sound scummy to me. What exactly is the case against him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #446 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
farside22 wrote:Someone talked about not saying how many coins we have so we will go low on this okay. 24 people each with 1 coin equals 24 coins total.
Feather (5 coins for protown players, 3 coins for others): you can see which side someone belongs to: town or not.
This is what we are talking about for investigating. That would actually be 4 players who everyone would have to agree on they trust to investigate.
With those 4 players the town agrees they trust we then choose 4 players who they should investigate. That is out of 20 players mind you.
The odds are 1 out of 5 chance of hitting scum
(if we choose town players). Plus unless there are doctors in this game one of those people will probably be killed. I'm just not liking are odds on that plan with so many people in the game.
It's hard to say, since the maths in this post don't appear to bear any particular resemblance to actual probability theory, but anyway, I've bolded the part where farside seems to be telling us how many scumbuddies she has.

So that's an
Unvote, Vote: farside
You are an idiot if you are reading the whole thing I'm talking about the chances of finding scum using TSN idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #454 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Your right on one point TSPN you voted against me when I said it was a bad idea.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:We should wait until tomorrow? You mean so your scumbuddies can talk about it a little?

Unvote, vote farside.

Nothing is going to change from today to tomorrow, except we as a town will have less coins in our possession, and scum will have more.
I didn't lie, get over yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
farside22 wrote:You are an idiot if you are reading the whole thing I'm talking about the chances of finding scum using TSN idea.
...which you can't tell unless you know how many scum there are.

If I'm wrong, please explain how you reached your '1 in 5' figure without knowing this.
Did you read the f@#$ing post?! Do you not understand odds of finding people with the investigation? Seriously!

4 investigators 23 people left alive. 4 people looking into 4 other people. It is approx 1 out of 5 chance of finding scum with those odds. Where the (bleep) are you getting I know there are 5 scum from my post?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #458 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
farside22 wrote:4 investigators 23 people left alive. 4 people looking into 4 other people. It is approx 1 out of 5 chance of finding scum with those odds.
This is not an explanation. I want to know how you reached the conclusion that the odds are 1 in 5.
Math. DO THE MATH.
4 players we deem town worthy 4-23 players = 19 people left to investigate. 4 divided by 19 is approx 1 out of 5 chances of finding scum. I may have divided that by 24 players at the time and forgot to include the person to be lynched day one. 4-24=20 20 divided by 4 equals 5 yes. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
farside22 wrote:
4 players we deem town worthy 4-23 players = 19 people left to investigate.
Yes, I get this part.
farside22 wrote:4 divided by 19 is approx 1 out of 5 chances of finding scum.
What are you talking about? How does dividing the number of investigators by the number of targets tell you the chances of finding scum?
It's the odds of finding a scum. With 20 people to investigate you have a 1 out of 5 chance of finding scum with 4 players looking. Can anyone explain it to this guy. I know I'm making sense and obviously he never heard of odds before. Obviously not a betting man.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #470 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:ALSO, CONFIRMED INNOCENTS ARE REALLY GOOD. Christ.

Farside: I didn't vote for you because you disagreed, I voted for you
because you said we should wait until tomorrow.
Which is a bad idea because the differences between today and tomorrow are:

A. Scum will have time to talk and figure out what their coin claims will be.

B. There is going to be more scum relative to town (because of nightkills)

C. Scum, via nightkills, will hold more coins than however many they have today.

Also, farside, this is what you said:
farside wrote: What is rubbing me wrong with TSN is that he
FOS's anyone
that disagrees with him. I showed the numbers on why I felt the odds of coin pooling was bad and he still wanted to go along with it. I think he is nuts, but not scummy.
See, that's what you said. I was quoting you. And its not true. So either you're being uncommonly inattentive, or you were lying. I'll accept either explanation.
How about the fact that you didn't like when anyone disagreed with you. Why do I get called out for it? Just because I was the first to say bad idea.
24 people most large games would call for about 4 scums. I'm going based on what I see for most games this size.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Not really farside. 20 player theme games often have 6 scum, I've seen 24 player games with 7-8. All depends on groupings and types.
Did scum win those games? I only ask because that seems like a high % compared to # of players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #495 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought about FOSing every person who has either not said anything or just laid under the radar and realized it would be about half the people on the list. I'm going to try and do a read through today. God knows reading Gimbo's stuff I just may pass through it so I can get the reading done more quickly. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah. That wasn't so bad. Here is my problem. In a game like this lurking is going to be easy. I think some of the scum can do this and let others fight among ourselves. Here first is the list on non contributors:
-Xtoxm
-killa seven
-MafiaSSK
-alvinz95
-Dead Rikimaru

Some people's post really rubbed me wrong and I noticed they go lost among the arguing.

-sideney - post 134 something about his statement strikes me as under the radar and not making waves type vote. Post 269 at this point I feel like sideney is just following anyones lead.
-Alabaska J - Post 247 votes cream, but says "if I hadn't been unavailable I would've voted phoebus" Post: 345 why FOS Mafia when so many others don't seem to be reading the thread. Post 418 setting up lynches in advance. Post 474 when pushed about what case he says that the person needs to read the thread.
-Riceballtail - 304 me too post and offers nothing to the conversation. Post 365 another me too post with nothing to add votes TSN.

The first person on my list Sideney did about 3 me too post and offered nothing of his own opinion. Same goes with RBT. Alabaska seems really excited about night and is pushing to lynch Cream for some odd reason that he never wants to back up.
Honestly I'm at a toss up at who is the worse on this. I'm going with Alabaska because of his eagerness to see the day done with a quick lynch.
unvote:
vote: Alabaska
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

TSPN I believe is voting me because I said he FOS'ed everyone and haven't responded well to his I didn't not and am making things up comment.
It wasn't that you FOS'ed everyone TSPN it was this comment below.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Gimbo wins again with the scum refusing to hand over coins. Unless people want to get lynched for being anti-town, when the town decides its time to move coins, they'd better move coins. That said, the day hasn't even been going for more than 24 hours. People will come back and contribute. We shouldn't be anywhere near lynching yet.
armlx wrote: Coin Pooling. Putting all the coins in one basket seems like the optimal way for something disasterous to happen, and pooling them with multiple people seems like the optimal way for scum to just get a bunch of coins.
Basically you are saying here anyone who doesn't do the coin exchange is scum. That is like FOS'ing anyone who disagrees wouldn't you say?

But coin pooling can directly lead to optimal coin usage, meaning scum get no coins, unless, of course, town members hold out on us. Or are you referring to scum getting some of those coins? They'll have to give some away as well, unless they think they can chance getting away with lying about having coins at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:so i was gone for a day and the farside wagon has .... dissapeared?

for now
Unvote

in school right now, will post in depth (lol) tonight.
If you call a wagon 3 votes then no it hasn't disappeared. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #537 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I guess I misunderstood. Rereading it now I see that is what you meant.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:The case against cream is starting to look better, and we're at 23 pages, and no one else seems interested in either pursuing farside or optimizing our coins. . . so
unvote, vote cream
Push, push, push. No one else agrees with you. Live with it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:Simul-post! Countdown to me being accused of being Cream's scumbuddy in 5... 4...
Not by me. I agree with you. I saw armix reason for the Cream vote, but everyone who has followed is just following.
FOS FL
for not realizing this.
Countdown to having TSN come in and calling me scummy again in 10 .....9....8
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #615 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:Sorry...I'm happy with my vote on Rogue. I think his jump is way more suspicious then Cream.
This comment and Rogue newest and greatest moment has me agreeing with Skitzer (
writes in journal of a freek accident where I agreed with Skitzer. Then called hell and asked if it was cold down there).

unvote:
vote: Rogue
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:My "newest and greatest moment" came after being prodded and looking for a place to put my lonley vote. With a deadline coming up I don't feel comfortable with a no-vote.

Don't read too much into it.
Usually you post more and indepth comments. You haven't been in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

goborage wrote:Hey I'm here. I'll just post what I think about the current page and then start from the beginning. In agreeance that No-lynch is a bad idea. I also don't like sidney's vote and justification, although I could see newb town making that post.
You know Sidney has been around longer then you. Look at the date.
FOS Goborage and Sidney

something just sounds like slight bussing do to the inaccuracy of his statement.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

goborage wrote:Check again. He only has 100 posts. And his sig implies that he's a bad player. There is a possibility that it is all some master plan to make himself look like a newb while not actually being one. But it seems like a lot of work for a ploy that would only work for one game (and even then would still draw scrutiny) and that could be easily deflated by any meta-ing.

And if he isn't a newb then don't you think he'd know better than to make a post like that?
Sidney is on my short list of suspects, but seeing he is from another country may be the reason he has problems with forming opinion. I will take back my FOS on you, but still holding firm to Sidney.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
ashmite wrote: I have faith in the coin-pooling idea but it would require a lot of co-ordination and my support for it depends on the answer to the following:

mod: is it possible to perform an action such as 'give all my coins to player X', or do you have to nominate an amount?
That would make our lives easier, but my read is that that isn't the case.

Farside keeps tripping my scumdar. Why FOS goborage when its clear that sideney is, regardless of
join
date, is fairly fresh?
I look at join dates not anything else. You just don't like me because I was the first to disagree with you. Once again I wasn't the only one. Live with it. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Why do you keep strawmanning my attacks at you as if I'm somehow attacking you personally?
All you are saying is you are getting scummy vibes and say "well the farside wagon isn't going anywhere." It's like you have no one else in your radar or scum vibe and then just vote with the flow. You don't think that doesn't look scummy to me? Honestly I think you are just being narrow minded on the subject.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #675 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

farside wrote: All you are saying is you are getting scummy vibes and say "well the farside wagon isn't going anywhere." It's like you have no one else in your radar or scum vibe and then just vote with the flow. You don't think that doesn't look scummy to me? Honestly I think you are just being narrow minded on the subject.
I made a very specific point, which was that I didn't like that you said we should wait until tomorrow. That only makes sense from scum's perspective, which is why I continue to think its scummy. Even my most recent post, I was saying I didn't like a specific post. Nothing about scummy vibes.

If you think my play has been
scummy
, say so. Instead, you're implying I'm voting for you because I've for some reason taken it personally that you disagree with me.
I wasn't the only one who said wait till tomorrow. Read narrow minded not scummy.

Mod edit:
Visible votecount:
Cream147 (7): armlx, Phoebus, Alabaska J, Gimbo, TheSweatpantsNinja, killa seven, sideney
FaerieLord (5): Surye, somestrangeflea, Rogue Shenanigans, mr. incrediball, iamausername
Rogue Shenanigans (2): skitzer, farside22
Alabaska J (1): populartajo
somestrangeflea (1): goborage
Phoebus (1): ashmite84

No lynch (1): malthusis

Not voting (6): andersonw, Cream147, FaerieLord, Celebloki, DragonsofSummer, Riceballtail

With 24 alive it takes 13 real votes to lynch. Deadline: June 25th. At deadline, it takes 7 real votes to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #728 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think the phoebus votes are reaching. i still don't agree with the cream lynch.
What the heck Armix a strong FOS for Rogue. Get with it. He doesn't even give a good reason to jump from one wagon to the other.
More votes on Rogue please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #757 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:Jesus H Christ, Gimbo... you are a walking scare campaign for smoking pot during pregnancy.
I sig'ed that one. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

DK is anti mario. Would DK be in the mushroom kingdom? I haven't played the more recent games (like the game party), but the claim has some flavor.
Rogue why all the vote hoping without more info?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

I am willing to give Rogue time to prove his role. It is interesting idea and if tomorrow he can't give the item to someone then I would be up for a lynch.

unvote:
vote: RBT

Another vote hopper that adds nothing. Looks good to go
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #805 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:
farside22 wrote:I am willing to give Rogue time to prove his role. It is interesting idea and if tomorrow he can't give the item to someone then I would be up for a lynch.

unvote:

Another vote hopper that adds nothing. Looks good to go
I'm not sure I see how this is going to help, because Rogue doesn't have the coins to get his banana (BTW, armlx, banana innuendos FTW).

FomS: farside22
I thought he had the banana for some reason and couldn't use it till he had 10 coins.
plus now Rogue states this:
At least if I survive to night I force the scum to choose between my claim and Gimbo... hopefully.
Serious WIFOM

unvote:
vote: Rogue
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #813 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Well if RBT wants to be lynched then I'm willing.

Also I don't know how long getting 10 coins will take. I don't think we should be putting someone on the back burner so long without a good reason.

I miss read Rogue comment initial

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #824 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Even though I wasn't part of the cream votes. Both RBT and Rogue have interesting claims. Since Cream didn't and I don't want to see a no lynch occur.

unvote:
vote: Cream
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

I really hate doing this, but a day 1 NL does us no good.

unvote:
vote Rogue
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #915 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:^ SSK, wait, do i smell sarcasm?

anyways
Vote:Rogue

i am kinda frustrated, i am not 100% positive about this vote but at this time, it seems that town doesn't want to start a brand new wagon...

If I'm right GMT 6pm is in 10 minutes. It is better then a NL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Well my thoughts on this is that Gimbo gave it to popularto so I wonder if that means that pop has the item now. That would be my thought on it, but I'm not sure. If I'm right this makes things more interesting actually. I will wait to see of pop confirms this first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Gimbo wrote:Surye, don't, and it'll be very anti-town of you to reveal. Don't fuck me over plz ;)
Why? What can possibly be so special about PT now that no-one can know?

He's a confirmed townie which means that he's, in all likelihood, going to be dead tomorrow. If the special property is pro-town, it doesn't matter, because he's probably dead anyway. If the special property is anti-town, we'll lynch him, then give you a metaphorical slap across the face for making us waste a lynch.

Vote: Gimbo
I just don't get this statement. Can someone explain exactly what SFF is talking about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:The armlx-SSF to'n'fro is just pointless. I'm leaning slightly towards agreeing with SSF, but only because I agree that Gimbo is far from being 100% confirmed, and because armlx is trying to make a (I assume lynchworthy) case from completely subjective points.

Again, I promise that I'll make time for an explanation of why farside is scum.
I wait with baited breathe :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
Gremwell wrote:
Give one coin to populartajo

I'm guessing your broke but if we can pool you 5 you could feather me tonight confirming myself and TSN 100%
This is a good plan.
Only one problem I have with this and no TSN you can't jump up on me for this. Is that we still don't know if there is a doc to protect. I would like to have pop investigate as he is the only true known alignment, but I worry about the scum taking him out before we get an answer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Riceballtail wrote:Farside: if that were true, then how did Gimbo survive last night? Anyone who wanted that would have probably killed him for it.
I'm not really sure. I'm still thinking about it all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
iamausername wrote:
farside22 wrote:I would like to have pop investigate as he is the only true known alignment, but I worry about the scum taking him out before we get an answer.
Well, if they do, that's one more night gone by that they don't get to kidnap Peach. Sounds good to me.
This is a good post.
Good point. I think I just thinking too hard on this.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Cream147 wrote:
Gremwell wrote:I thought the plan was to investigate me, validating myself and TSN.
unless someone has a better idea
This seems logical.
I endorse this logic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Counting Lawrencelot's transaction posts I have 5 coins.
Ill tell you two things after I receive the coins enough for a star.
Why wait till then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

kind of a sucky way to confirm one person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Gremwell wrote:As for the coin claim if we gave all out coins to pop they would all be safe for the night, and those who didn't give them up would be prime lynch targets, those scum who did give up their coins would have no night items aside from whatever they are currently holding or their character powers (if any), and if pop confirms me and TSN then we can take a portion of the coins and then that night we can confirm or kill 3 more people, and so on and so forth.
This has been the best suggestion so far and i agree with it. The scum will never get to kill pop with the star. He can verify someone by targeting that person. If the person lives they are town. Then some coins are transfered (if enough exist) to do more test.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:Am I the only one afraid some of our biggest power roles are going to be outed/made invalid by the coin pooling?
If everyone has at least one coin to give I see no issue with doing so. Those who say they have nothing should be tested in giving one coin to prove they are not lying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:I'm waiting for something other than the populartajo coin-giving to spur. That seems to be hogging the spotlight...

Also, Alabaska J, I thought there weren't power roles? Maybe I'm just confused.
Where the heck have you been this game. :lol:
We've had a couple of claims back there you might want to read up. Also there is the character named Peach we are trying to protect by lynching the scum group. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:skitzer...did you contribute coins to populartajo?

for some reason, I think that a scum is among the people who did give coins, esp. the ones who have a history of giving people coins willingly (maybe to prove something?).

miniFoS:farside
Gee this is what I get for trying to give a guy a mushroom. :cry:
I don't have a problem giving my coin or mushroom cause I don't see myself as a target. Yes I know the whole WIFOM, but scum look for those who either they think is Peach or is town. That is why giving pop the Star is a good thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Not much to add sorry, but I think some useful information could come from this.
vote: Cream
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I believe Cream's claim.
unvote:

You want to lynch him I won't have anything to do with that. I will read a bit to figure out who is standing out more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:farside, Gimbo, Surye, why are you unvoting Cream for claiming this game's version of a vanilla townie? How does that in any way convince you that the evidence against him is wrong?
I call this role fishing.

vote: iamausername
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Just to explain there was something Cream said that a few of us reconized that only those who are vanilla townie (as iamausername stated) would know that scum would not know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
iamausername wrote:farside, Gimbo, Surye, why are you unvoting Cream for claiming this game's version of a vanilla townie? How does that in any way convince you that the evidence against him is wrong?
No, he has a protection item, that's not this game's version of vanilla.
shush don't explain to the scum what some of us figured out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:Everyone, do you think that in a theme game such as this, it is possible that there's no 'vanilla' role?
I'm pretty certain Toad is a vanilla role. I think a few people reconize the same thing I did with Cream's claim and since I don't want scum to know what it is I'm just going to say part of Cream's claim is what I expect some vanilla people recongize.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Cream147 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Just to explain there was something Cream said that a few of us reconized that only those who are vanilla townie (as iamausername stated) would know that scum would not know.
Of course! I did not think of that!
Don't make me shush you too. Now please join this little wagon and add pressure to iamausername. Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Gimbo wrote:Alabaska,

1) you gave no reasoning for your vote
Um, I never liked RBT's claim anyway, hello were you there day one. He's the best alternative lynch to Cream. BTW, Cream, you aren't off the hook yet, but I'm willing to let you live for now while we still have RBT here. Actually, I just thought of something. See below

2) you are obviously not paying attention to this game since you didn't get the L-2 joke.
Wrong. I was tired and it was phrased weird. Me not getting a weird joke ≠ me not paying attention to the game.
unvote, vote: Cream147

Cream, give your mushroom to Gremwell. Everyone put your votes back on him. Seeing as he is essentially vanilla, we can get him to L-1 and do the RBT vote trick and if it doesn't work, we haven't lost much (either a vanilla or a scum who bought a mushroom and fakeclaimed vanilla). Everyone cool with this?
Not cool
FOS: Alabaska
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

See not everyone get's it Cream so my shush still stands.
Anyone else want to question my sanity it would really help. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
farside22 wrote:See not everyone get's it Cream so my shush still stands.
Anyone else want to question my sanity it would really help. :P
farside, you are seriously making no sense. If he gives away his shroom, then he IS vanilla (or scum), and Gremwell needs it more anyway, and I don't understand why we can't test RBT's role still. Also, even with there claims, Cream147 and RBT can still very easily be scum.
I'm making sense to some people. But don't you worry I will be with you after iamsurename get's more pressure on him.
I do suggest to Cream if he hasn't done so to give his coin away to populajoto
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:Okay here goes,

[rant]
Farside: I have no idea wtf you are talking about, everyone is agreeing so I will too, if iamausername flips town, I'll personally go after you tomorrow.
[/rant]
Aren't we beyond lining up lynches at this point? I don't expect you to understand because of your role, but I think a few others many know what it is I saw.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Gimbo wrote:Okay here goes,

[rant]
Farside: I have no idea wtf you are talking about, everyone is agreeing so I will too, if iamausername flips town, I'll personally go after you tomorrow.
[/rant]
What makes you think iamusername is going to be lynched today?

Also, farside, take this as proof that no one else understands what you are saying and that you and everyone else should switch back to Cream.

In other news,
I CAN SEE ABSOLUTELY NO CASE ON IAMUSERNAME RIGHT NOW THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO JUSTIFYING A LYNCH
Power role would not understand only Toad roles should. Thus you must not be an ordinary Toad.
Seriously if I have to explain it (which I will not at this point, since I do not want to give scum an out for claiming "vanilla". You are being anti-town since obviously if you look at the unvotes from others you see a few people did recognize Cream's claim as legit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Ok, hello all. I'm afraid that my claim isn't going to help you (or me) in the slightest. I'm a regular Toad of the Mushroom Kingdom. I came with 1 coin and 1 mushroom. This claim obviously isn't going to save me from lynching, so I think I should give up my stuff so it doesn't just disappear (is that what happens when someone is lynched with items?).

Anyway, I've given my coin away to popular, but I still have my mushroom. Should I give it to Gimbo? Or someone else? Once I've done that, you may proceed with lynching me.
What in this post says to you "Cream is definitely not a scum who bought a mushroom last night and started the game with four coins"? He has not tried to defend himself all game and continues this trend in this post. Seems like a hopeless scum claiming vanilla and guessing he's not gonna get away with it. Boy will he get a surprise when he comes back.

Also, you are hardcore rolefishing in your last post.
That was not role fishing that was a point of fact based on your reaction and not seeing what it is that others do see in this post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Because he is missing what you are missing in the claim.
I think you are scum too basically.
Beside iamausername and Alabaska J who wants me to explain what it is that is they are missing?
Actually one better. Popularjato (sorry I know I am killing your name here) Do you believe Cream's claim? Don't say why just answer. If you don't I will explain why I do after that. mkky
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
farside22 wrote:Aren't we beyond lining up lynches at this point?
farside22 wrote:But don't you worry I will be with you after iamsurename get's more pressure on him.
/badposting
By the by I'm not saying I'm going after you after lynching iamusername. I said I am pressuring him and once done pressuring him I will pressure you. That is a big difference for me.
Nice turn about once I mention the one proven townie in the game by the way. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:44 am

Post by farside22 »

sure I cleared a townie & because I go after some who questioned it that is scummy? If a few people are questioning it what makes them town versus scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:sure I cleared a townie & because I go after some who questioned it that is scummy? If a few people are questioning it what makes them town versus scum?
It doesn't make them more likely town, but it doesn't make them more likely scum, either. It's a nulltell, and you're basing the whole wagon on it, as far as I can see.
korts wrote: Translation: I don't get it, but I really want to know, preferably also implicating the guy/gal who explains it. Also, it's very nice that farside exposed a non-toad.
Erm, no. Translation: I'd like someone who might be pretending to get it to have to explain what they're pretending to get.
Ok. And how do you differentiate between "gets it" and "oh yeah sure gets it completely nothing wrong here move along"? Or do you have everyone explain it?

Yes and lynching someone you feel is town based on their claim is a good idea too. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I"m going to read a few things and clear my head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

If I remember Pop is doing the invesigation against Grem. We know Pop is town so with the star this will clear Grem if he is not scum, which should clear TSN from Grem's investigation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:Um, I may have missed something, but why did iamusername's transaction fail?
I believe he didn't have a coin and someone suggested to give a coin to prove he didn't have one. Or something like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

*sigh*
I'm stumped. I'm not liking that some people want an explanation on things. Sorry I think I'm just going to ignore them. Those who guessed, could have guessed and went along with the ride. There was a person I saw who didn't do this so my vote will not be for that person.
I don't understand why Alabaska J is targeting RBT any more. If RBT ate Gimbo and Gimbo taste good doesn't this imply in some way that if RBT eats someone not so good he could tell us that as well?

unvote:
vote: Alabaska J
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

goborage wrote:
Unvote

Lol are you suggesting that RBT's power is cop-like?

Was it based on this?
RBT wrote:I ate Gimbo. He was tasty. He would have been notified if his vote counted for naught today. The way he has been acting, I'm fairly convinced he's the most anti-town townie in the game. I can't confirm it until he's on a lynch-wagon, however.
I assumed this was RBT's flavour and not a game mechanic. RBT can you confirm? Was "tasty" a mod-creation or your own?

I'm basing this more on Yoshi as a game then anything. It would be interesting to see if I was right.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Riceballtail wrote:The idea of tasty was my own creation. I used it before on D1 in reference to SSF.

My power can be used as a semi-confirm for townies, but I recognize it isn't foolproof. It is, in no way, an investigative role. I just came up with a good idea to test it that way.

Reasons people should vote for Alabaska: he's being awfully defensive and trying to get people to lynch me; yet there has yet to be a counterclaim, or proof that my claim is false. Basically, since I found him suspicious, now he has to OMGUS me to death. So, let us carry on and lynch this scum. :D
I wasn't trying to reach as you see in this post I didn't know it was his own creative thinking. However I do agree that Alabaska J pushing for his lynch when there has been no counterclaim is highly questionable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:The case iamausername has just posted on mr. incrediball deserves some looking into.

Also, although he is throughly Rosso-esque, killa seven should not be let off the hook completely, in my opinion.
Says the guy that has votes on him. Why don't you make your own case instead of following along.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:57 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
ashmite84 wrote:Iam: If you like I can explain what farside saw?
I think the best idea is to not discuss it any further until someone is at L-2 or so and has to claim. This way, if they're scum, they won't be able to claim Toad without being able to explain it, so they'd either have to make up a different fake claim, or take a guess at what farside saw. If they're really a Toad, they'll be able to explain it pretty easily, and so we'll confirm another townie.

Darla, am I on your scum list for any reason other than that I'm leading in the votecount? (Pretty sure I'm actually not, btw, mr. incrediball is the new wagon in town. And it's way cooler than the last one.)
I think unless someone is under pressure and claims Toad should it only then be discussed. If someone is claiming anything but Toad this subject should be closed till such time as needed. I would rather keep the scum on their toes thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Can someone cite a reason they are voting Alabaska/IAUN outside of their reactions to Cream's claim?
His push to vote out RBT based on what now? His argument with voting cream and stating that even thought Cream is claiming town and some people believe him that we should still lynch Cream. The one thing I dislike is when someone point to someone else as scum and the person under pressure says this is good more reading. Sorry I have seen a number of scum types do this before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Something of what Alabaska J gives me the impression that he is no longer a good lynch.

Unvote, vote mr. incrediball.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I want to know why Armlx defended iamusername and AlaskaJ right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:Yes. It's a common scum tactic to buddy with a townie, either to be vindacated by his death, or to cast suspicion on the townie in the case of the scum's death. farside-scum therefore would assist in the latter situation. Can't believe you missed my meaning there :3
Give me a break. It doesn't always happen that way. There were people already suspicious of iamusername when alaska and armlx both jumped in to stop that from happening.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:That's true and fine, but were you asking an honest question? If so, who were you expecting to answer?

I wanted to know everyones thought on the matter really. I mean do you really think that armlx was protecting a townie when people were voting to lynch him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

RBT: Why did you choose to eat me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Riceballtail wrote:
farside22 wrote:RBT: Why did you choose to eat me?
I had a suspicion of your immediate jump off the cream wagon. Wanted to pursue it a bit.
Ummm there were some people who got why I jumped off it or did you miss that little conversation. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

ashmite84 wrote: Happy birthday FL.

Unvote

Not trusting K7 right now. Are you given a PM every night that Peach is not kidnapped telling you such?

Will claim if Pop wishes.
Why would K7 lie? K7 and faerielord would have to be scum together, have planned an elaborate and counterclaimable plan in the event that they lynched the princess, rather than relying on the
20 in 21
chance that we would simply lynch the wrong person.

I want ashmite dead.

And yes, claim feather/star results, the sooner the better. Its not like you risk being NKed because of it.
I support this as well. I don't think there should be a question about this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't buy ashmites claim. How is a toad the protector of the princess? Shouldn't that fall under mario or someone like that?
I have no coins to give but since people want proff.

Give 1 coin to populartajo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

ashmite84 wrote:
Surye wrote:
ashmite84 wrote:
farside22 wrote:How is a toad the protector of the princess? Shouldn't that fall under mario or someone like that?
Anyone else see anything wrong with this?
Yea, it completely ignores the sited information about the character. And Mario never protects her... ever. He's always reactionary.
No, I mean: IIRC Farside as good as claimed Toad, if so, she should recognize things from my claim, as should any toad.
My character Toad doesn't protect the princess so that makes no sense. I'm saying in the video games I've played (which isn't many) the toads were not the protectors. Usually she is just in the castle and gets kidnapped.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:
Korts wrote:Lynchind Daisy would be a fine plan if it gave us solid proof that k7 is what he claims to be
Yeah. Go ahead town, lose your lynch on a person that will still die
That is terrible logic.

vote: Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

The problem with your comments ting is that Cream stated something that I found similiar where ash is saying he is helping Peach as a toad which I don't see in video games, but I could be wrong as I played old school Mario.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Natirasha wrote:Actually, I'm a toad too and my PM does state that I am here to protect Peach, also.
Is it that you are trying to keep her from getting kidknapped or that you are protecting her?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Natirasha wrote:Both.
Mine just says I'm trying to keep her from getting kidknapped. You think there are 2 different types of Toad roles?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

ting =) wrote:
I see two possibilities.

1)Mod gave different toads different role PMs.
2)Farside is pretending to be toad
4 currently claimed toads and yours is the only one different?

No wai. I'm sticking with the second possibility.
Whatever floats your boat. I'm sticking with number 1. Also who has claimed Toad besides ash and Nat, myself and Cream?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Natirasha wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ting =) wrote:
I see two possibilities.

1)Mod gave different toads different role PMs.
2)Farside is pretending to be toad
4 currently claimed toads and yours is the only one different?

No wai. I'm sticking with the second possibility.
Whatever floats your boat. I'm sticking with number 1. Also who has claimed Toad besides ash and Nat, myself and Cream?
ashmite
me
you
Cream.

That sounds like four to me.
I haven't looked yet. Did Cream state his PM stated he protected Peach?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Cream147 wrote:
ting =) wrote:Almost done with my read.

Cream, what do you think about ashmite's claim?
ashmite wrote:I am a Toad (Mushroom Kingdom). I am loyal to Princess Peach, and try to keep her from getting kidnapped.
This claim is enough to convince me.
This is what ashmite stated by the way which is what I stated mine said and it looks like Cream found it too. So Nat is the only one who has both protect and getting kidnapped. Nice try Ting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

ting =) wrote:For the sake of clarifying, all posts dealing with your reaction to ashmite's claim:
farside wrote:I don't buy ashmites claim. How is a toad the protector of the princess? Shouldn't that fall under mario or someone like that?
farside wrote:My character Toad doesn't protect the princess so that makes no sense. I'm saying in the video games I've played (which isn't many) the toads were not the protectors. Usually she is just in the castle and gets kidnapped.
The first is what I have an issue with. The second one only mildly so.
I don't know what I was thinking then. I got protected in my head which is different then keeping the princess from being kidnapped. I probably should have read my PM when Ash claimed, but I just didnt' think about it.
Oh look what I did. I asked Nat to clarify. Now that his clarification has been caught he admits to lying.

heavy FOS Natirasha
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
ting =) wrote:
ashmite wrote:I am a Toad (Mushroom Kingdom). I am loyal to Princess Peach,
and try to keep her from getting kidnapped.
farside wrote:Mine just says
I'm trying to keep her from getting kidknapped.
Why didn't you buy the claim then?
QFT and
Unvote, Vote: farside

I kept telling myself that one of these days, I was going to get off my lazy arse and write up a proper explanation for why I think goborage is scum, but I don't have anything as good as this on him, so it's probably not getting done until after we lynch farside.
You think because I didn't pay attention many pages ago is worse then someone who just lied on this page?@!@#
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

ting =) wrote:@farside.
Natirasha
claims
he made a mistake on both reading and wording. You've essentially changed your role PM twice by disagreeing with ashmite, and then agreeing.

That said..
unvote. vote:natirasha

The use of 'lie' is bugging me. It's not splitting hairs over word choice. There's a pretty clear difference between 'I made a mistake on reading' and 'lie.' I think you slipped.

Still have an eye on farside.
Like I said with Ash claim I didn't read my PM I had protected in my head when I read the claim. You want to split hairs with Nat and not be that's just not cool. I mean look at the dialog on this page. I asked him does it say you protect Peach or that you prevent her from being kidknapped. He stated both which is wrong. If he didn't know he could have looked at that point to verify. Then he stated he lied, now he looks at his PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:Eh, saying "I lied" when you really mean "I made a mistake" is a perfectly normal thing to do. Possibly something of a colloquialism. I'm definitely buying Nat's explanation for his mistake a lot more than I'm buying farside's.
basically saying oh it's okay x player made a mistake, but another person made a mistake and that is scummy. You sir make no sense.

unvote:
vote: Nat

I am betting you two are scum buddies at this point with your logic or lack therefore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:
farside22 wrote:basically saying oh it's okay x player made a mistake, but another person made a mistake and that is scummy. You sir make no sense.

unvote:
vote: Nat
lol hypocrisy

You're voting for Nat because he made a mistake. You also made a mistake, and according to you they're exactly the same situation. How do you justify this?
Because your defense of him makes no sense. Second he had a question possed to him and should have looked at his PM at that point. I think his confusion was based on my comment stating the word protected which Ash never stated. Finally his comment is all on one page in one RL day which makes it more suspect then someone who stated something so many days ago that I forgot about it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:The fact that there was a long time in between for you to forget that what you said today contradicts something you'd said previously is why I find your 'mistake' a lot more suspicious.
:roll:

Okay hypocrite. I'm betting it's the only thing you can think to use to save someone who is probably your scum buddy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:To be honest...I feel more like
vote(ing):farside
. She feels more likely to be lying, since she has changed her story twice. I've definitely got my eye on Nat, however. Not because of the "I lied" thing (I say that sometimes myself when I make a mistake), but because he forgot whether it was protect from kidnap etc. It just feels farside is trying to deflect any way possible.
I MADE A MISTAKE. NAT MADE A MISTAKE. YOU CAN'T CONDEM ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I MADE A MISTAKE. NAT MADE A MISTAKE. YOU CAN'T CONDEM ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER.
Aye, but your deflecting behavior tilts it against you. I'm planning to condemn Nat next day unless something changes.
I pointing out that some people are being hypocrical in regards to it how is that deflecting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

farside wrote:
Mine just says I'm trying to keep her from getting kidknapped.

farside wrote:
Is it that you are trying to keep her from getting kidknapped or that you are protecting her?

farside - after ashmite's claim wrote:
How is a toad the protector of the princess? Shouldn't that fall under mario or someone like that?
That last quote was way back when I questioned ash and obviously it looks like I use the freeking word protected. I got confused at that time. I had not looked at my own PM when I questioned Ash. If Cream and I have the same f@#ing PM and I knew what the (censor) he was talking about. Tell me what stupid logic can you have that I knew what the (censor I'm getting pissed now) can you make saying I knew what Cream meant and Cream knew what Ash meant. You (I swear to so many words it's not funny any more) tell me how that makes sense now. Right now unless you want to say that all 3 of us of scum buddies.
Dumb fucking people want to critize my shit and can't bother actual fucking reading the full game is beyond my understanding
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Step away from the game for a bit. I'll address your concerns when you are calm. I won't post til you say you are ready.
Tell me how I knew what Cream was talking about when no one else brought it up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:*sigh*. I'm going to regret this.
Unvote, Vote: Nat
. Your response was spot on for innocence. I won't let my eye off you, but that response is expected of someone wrongly accused. You aren't lying, anyway.
I could be wrong. Nat could be confused, however I questioned him about it on purpose to see what he would say, then I get iamausername defending his action and somehow everything I said this game get's point to one comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:I have an idea. Why dont you ask the confirmed Toad?
What is your thoughts Mr. Toad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Give fireflower to riceballtail
Give Mushroom to Riceballtail
Give Feather to RiceBallTail.
Give Star to RiceBallTail.
Give One (1) Coin to PopularTajo

I will have my thought on this game Wednesday. Sorry some RL stuff came up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:I rule guys. Now I really want to kill Alabaska.
I agree and endorse this product and service

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:I rule guys. Now I really want to kill Alabaska.
I agree and endorse this product and service

I just want to say seeing Iam come up scum when I pointed out the mistake and no one believing me really just lifts my spirt. Also noted was Alabaska defending Iam from the get go. That is all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Gee and guess who was on that wagon for Korts? Alabaska.
Any other questions?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

My problem with Alaska is he not only defended Iamausername, but Armlx defended both Alaska and Iamausername. Don't give me that distancing or bussing crap either. Explain why you defended Iamausername Alaska or my vote stands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Cream147 wrote:To expand a bit more, I've had a thought over, and I think Natirasha changing his claim all over the place is just a tad bad.
I agree however I think Alaska trying to protect Iam and Armlx interaction in all that should be top priority at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Surye wrote:Also, Alabaska J was pushing HARD against cream early on, and gave it up with no fight at all for a vanilla claim. And now Cream repeatitedly keeps trying to distract the town from Alabaska with this nonsense about Nat.
Basically, everyone leaped off of the Cream wagon after farside started freaking out after his claim. I got tied up defending myself and then we lynched elsewhere.

As to the link to armlx and iamausername, armlx's posts concerning me look normal (thinks I'm town then thinks I'm scum later on), although I can see why people might think there is something there because he FoS'd me and didn't vote me. Other than that, however, they only look bad if you want them to and can probably be interpreted as scum commenting a townie just as easily. I have yet to see iamausername's posts relating to me so I have yet to comment on that.
You were the one who kept saying you don't see the case on Iamausername. If you want I will be glad to fish those quotes for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is something Armlx stated when I was pushing for either you or Iamuser lynch.

I def don't think what you did is scummy, I just think what they did is not scummy and if they are town they are FAR away from the right tree to bark up, if you catch my drift.
Here you are following Iamauser when Mr. Incredible was lynched.

The case iamausername has just posted on mr. incrediball deserves some looking into.

Also, although he is throughly Rosso-esque, killa seven should not be let off the hook completely, in my opinion.
When ever I pointed to Iam you called it crap, but even scum can fall under a trap of non town vanilla role and should have been looked at based on his response. No everyone fought the cream lynch as hard as the 3 of you stuck together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Cream147 wrote:
Other toads: do you guys get coins daily too?
No.
I do not get a daily coin. The only reason I'm not attacking Nat is because of the interaction between Armlx, Iam and Alaska. Till that is resolved my vote stands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
Nat bout the Toad role wrote:No, let me clear this up. I have a mushroom, and my PM had a little aside about how I can protect myself with the mushroom.
Farside and Cream, is this true?
No. I have something after mushroom and coin though. I wondered after reading it if some Toad's had different abilities with mushrooms.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:I'm not defending nat at all, nat is just a distraction from the more obvious lynch of Alabaska. There will be another day.
I'm with this guy!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I have 1 vote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:I have * votes. Where * is equal to zero, but
multiplies the value of Mario or Luigi by two.
doubles Gurgi's vote
Stop misleading people about my role kthx.
I was talking about me. :)
@Cream, Farside
With what Nat just said, we already know Nat isnt a Toad, right?
I certainly never gained a coin or anything at the start of my day. I already stated the fact that I have a feeling that some toads may have different abilities when it comes to the mushroom.
On a side note. Alaska how can you ask people to ignore Armlx interaction with you and Iamusername?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:The problem with not starring Alabaska tonight is that we have to waste a lynch on him tomorrow...I really really really do not think for one second that he's town.
Cream do you realize the number of lynches doesnt matter anymore, right? We can vig him tomorrow.
I can't believe you guys are just going to test him. I can't believe you are buying his crap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I agree with this:

Flowervote: mnowax.
Flowervote: Nat.
Flowervote: skitzer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Forbiddan can you unvote Alabaska? I dont want the day to end yet.
@Surye and FL. Mnowax claimed Toad. Do you have an explanation of why a vanilla version of this game has a POISONOUS MUSHROOM?
I can't imagine a Toad with a Poisonous Mushroom. Like I said I think there might be something that maybe all toads got different when it comes to the mushroom which is why Nat is not as suspicious, but a poisonous mushroom in a Toad's hand does not seem vanilla to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
killa seven wrote:
populartajo wrote:Dont know what to say of K7's last post.
How can you say that you dont want him dead but you agree with flowering him?
Because if he is town and a townie flowers him he wont die.. if hes scum.. he would die.

i shoulda been more elaborate i guess.
That's a star, not a flower. A flower is a straight up vig.
I don't think flowering or staring Alaska is a good idea. Just a wild thought to throw out there, but it's possible like most games that if Alaska is Bowser he could be a GF type and immune to any of the things like detection.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (7): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, mnowax, populartajo, Surye
skitzer (1): Cream147
ting =) (1): Riceballtail
Cream147 (1): ting =)
Surye (1): Alabaska J

Not voting (6): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, somestrangeflea, forbiddanlight

With 17 alive it takes 9 real votes to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:Requesting permission to hammer.

==[]?
I'm willing to bet Ala has coins. We could try to squeeze them out of him, or just throw them away with a hammer.
I'm beating it won't happen but making sure everyone has what they doing tonight not a bad idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Fail.
Skitzer is scum.
Yep. Good call. I'm willing to fireflower tonight :).
I am with this 100%.
QFT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Farside, why Skitzer isnt vanilla?
Do you want me to really say why?

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (7): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, mnowax, populartajo, Surye

Not voting (6): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, somestrangeflea, forbiddanlight

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Farside, why Skitzer isnt vanilla?
Do you want me to really say why?
Yep.
okay. Skitzer stated that he had only one coin and no item. As far as I can tell with the Toads it seems 1 coin and 1 mushroom was the norm.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:So i guess I'm not normal. But that doesn't make me not pro-town.
Just curious do you have anything mushroom related in your PM?
Still think skitzer scum as many a toad so far seems to know what is up at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #146) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Alabaska claimed Dr.Mario earlier in the game, but he has a lot of interactions with the known scum, and two marios seems...odd.
Here we go. armlx with me only looks bad if you think I am scum before reading it. It looks fine if you look at it objectively.

The case against iamausername was crap horrible. I don't care that he was scum; I would defend anyone who was being lynched for not being a vanilla townie in a game that has town power.

And you're outguessing the mod on the last one.

I am so infuriated with the town right now I want to explode.

I can't believe you guys are following obvscum like Surye, and Gurgi, who admits to creating this wagon off of nothing more than his gut.
Are you really going to stand there and tell me you don't look at scum interaction in games? RLY? Also that is a big pill to swallow if Armlx defending Iamauser (who was scum) and you are not scum for the same interaction.

And although I will probably do it before deadline anyway: I would like some reassurance that I'm not being duped by two active scum into giving tajo mo' money.
Everyone is doing the transaction. By doing this so far tajo has killed two scum's during the night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Alabaska claimed Dr.Mario earlier in the game, but he has a lot of interactions with the known scum, and two marios seems...odd.
Here we go. armlx with me only looks bad if you think I am scum before reading it. It looks fine if you look at it objectively.

The case against iamausername was crap horrible. I don't care that he was scum; I would defend anyone who was being lynched for not being a vanilla townie in a game that has town power.

And you're outguessing the mod on the last one.

I am so infuriated with the town right now I want to explode.

I can't believe you guys are following obvscum like Surye, and Gurgi, who admits to creating this wagon off of nothing more than his gut.
Are you really going to stand there and tell me you don't look at scum interaction in games? RLY? Also that is a big pill to swallow if Armlx defending Iamauser (who was scum) and you are not scum for the same interaction.
Way to completely misrepresent what I'm saying. armlx's comments and mine can be interpreted either way I believe and
are you suggesting that it is a good idea to lynch people based solely on the fact they did not receive the vanilla townie pm?
I would love to see you defend that statement.
Someone who questioned it and wondered were I was going with my belief in cream and then suspecting me. Yes I will suspect scum play. I get the idea scum would be upset at not lynching an easy target and getting grief back for not understanding then anyone else.
Choke on that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't think I will. I remember you running around spewing some nonsense about voting iamausername for not getting what you saw in the claim. He didn't unvote because he didn't see it he is scum blah blah blah. If he had been town power like me, he wouldn't have seen it either and would have reacted the same way.
Yet Iamauser was scum. A few others caught on but some people ignored that.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:
Vote: Alabaska J

to whoever asked, I don't have any mushroom related info. It did say I was the lowliest of the mushroom kingdom though.
That sounds bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Well I take credit for being suspicious of Alabaska the second I replaced in. I want to hand the MVP for this game to Tajo and Surye.
Hey what about me. i was the one who called out iamausername and alaska for that moment of trying to push the cream vote. Their reaction to me was questionable.
Also for some reason I thought SSF was Peach, but never said anything about it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”