neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:20 am

Post by neko2086 »

Wow. Short notice, but this game has indeed died down a bit.

jtdyer is looking for direction as much as Korlash is. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching either of them at this point.

I need to do more rereading before I vote. I'd also like to hear more from everyone, especially those I have questions for that haven't been answered...

Everyone ought to be voting before deadline happens as well.
In Tartiflette We Trust
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:37 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Everyone ought to be voting in a manner that ensures a lynch.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:47 am

Post by killa seven »

everyones had enough time to read over the cases and decide who they want to lynch.
neko i dont feel korlash is the right lynch while he does frustrate me, ive ignored him he seems more of a bored townie that has been in this game to long. id rather have him replaced.
as far as jtyder, hes on my scum list of 3 so i wouldnt be apposed to voting him but thats a last resort.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by Hjallti »

prodded Shanba and Eldritch Lord....

I will lead this game (probably) through the next night and have requested to be replaced because I will quit playing and modding on Friday the 13th.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

spooky...

Anyways yay for frustrating people!

Heres where I stand, I'll get behind a Kleb or an Eldrich wagon. That being said,
Vote: Kleb

neko, I find it highly scummy that you would suggest we lynch between the two people "looking for direction." The arguement against me for that was because what? because as town it lets scum manipulate you. So condeming anyone this late in the game for a reason that does boil down to a 50-50 chance of scum or town, is very stupid. If you want to lynch me you damn well better come to the table with more then "he asked for direction."

second off, if my "lac of contrabution" really does piss some of you off why not do something about it? I felt that eldrich's vote might have been the start of some pressure. But alas no. Asking me for my feelings/comments on anything at this point will result in a big... well... a big "you know why" you. Mostly because I'm a stubborn jackass and took that whole act protown thing very badly. I can give you a scum dar. I can point out what posts made me latch onto kleb. I can even give you my feelings on what knowing his allignment might do.

but none of that really matters much at this point. i'm hoping most of you have at least some idea who you would like to see lynched at this point. I'n thinking we run with it. See where people stand. How about placing a couple votes? showing support for a wagon already in progress? Of course we wouldn't want to be too hasty and give scum a chance to quick hammer anything...

Killa: Who else is on your list of three?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:57 am

Post by neko2086 »

Korlash wrote: neko, I find it highly scummy that you would suggest we lynch between the two people "looking for direction."
I find it highly scummy that people are looking for direction. Why are you voting klebian, for example, when you say you're equally willing to lynch eldritch? Is it because others have already provided the arguments? You had at one point (before you asked everyone what we wanted you to do) presented some sort of a case against Justin/Eldritch, and now you’re voting someone you’ve hardly ever addressed in this game?

I understand that we’re on a tight deadline and we can’t be wasting votes, but I would hope you have a good reason for voting klebian other than to follow others’ leads.
second off, if my "lac of contrabution" really does piss some of you off why not do something about it?
You’ve been called out on it, which
is
doing something about it. We’ve asked you to provide input, and instead you go on a tirade that has little to do with the game at hand. At any rate,
we
are not responsible for
your
contribution, so I don’t know what else, exactly, you want us to do about it.
Asking me for my feelings/comments on anything at this point will result in a big... well... a big "you know why" you.

Which is helping the town, how?
I can point out what posts made me latch onto kleb. I can even give you my feelings on what knowing his allignment might do.
There’s no better time to be doing this. Why on earth are you waiting for somebody to ask you?

Vote: Korlash

- because you are waiting to see how you can most easily float through this game
- because you’re being overly defensive when called out on scummy behavior that is nobody’s fault but your own
- because you’re jumping on the easiest bandwagon without providing any reasoning.

At this point, I am perfectly comfortable with either a klebian lynch or a korlash lynch today. If somebody feels a different wagon is more deserving, now is the time to present a case.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Good post Neko, it properly embodies my thoughts/feelings towards Korlash.

I can't play a game where nothing is happening, mod. Rehashing the same material only works so often.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:- because you are waiting to see how you can most easily float through this game
- because you’re being overly defensive when called out on scummy behavior that is nobody’s fault but your own
- because you’re jumping on the easiest bandwagon without providing any reasoning.
/sigh... sadly... this is the most protown plan i came up with a while ago. I see no reason to change my strategy now.

lets see...

I'm not the person "most" floating through this game. In fact... there is not a whole lot of activity from anyone. I'm just playing differently then most. If you can't understand that then fine. We still have time before the deadline. Lets see if i can change your mind.

overly defensive? i got mad at people for tellign me to act protown, not for being called scummy. and no, those are two completly different things. Do you honestly think i choose to play this way and expected to not be called scummy and voted for? seriosuly man...

I'm jumping on the bandwagon I most think hits scum, one which you too have an interest in.

Alright though, if you must know.

TSN's post 794: fist hooked me on kleb. this was a while after I had gotten back into the game so it stuck out more then everything else. See that is what I call something positive.

Klebs next post: didn't really do much for him in my opinion. see I'm the type of person who likes to base one person's alignment off another's every now and then. Of course the person still has to be scummy on their own, I would never come to the table with a simple "partners" theory, but seeing as how we can link Skitzer to kleb he is increased in my book. Now again thats just how I play and seeing how you people like my playstyle I bet I take crap for that too. But whatever.

My personal reason for Kleb would be that his alignment would help my views on a lot of others. My memories not so good but I seem to remember kleb at least being mentioned a couple times before. But now I can think of a couple people I would love to be able to throw kleb's alingment at them.

So I suppose you can call my interest in Kleb... an investment of sorts.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Do you honestly think i choose to play this way and expected to not be called scummy and voted for? seriosuly man...
What are you saying here? That you choose to play this way and expect to be called out on it? What are you hoping to accomplish?
Of course the person still has to be scummy on their own, I would never come to the table with a simple "partners" theory, but seeing as how we can link Skitzer to kleb he is increased in my book.
Looking for scumpairs is indeed very helpful, and there are very valid arguments to connect skitz and kleb, but if you're saying that "the person still has to be scummy on their own," what is it about kleb that looks scummy to you? I mean, you say this but then you don't follow through with it.

Um, we have a little over 3 days left, I believe, so, we need contribution, votes, etc. ASAP
In Tartiflette We Trust
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by Hjallti »

Vote count
It takes 5 out of 8 to lynch (before June 9th)

TheSweatpantsNinja
: 1 (killa seven)
Korlash
: 2 (Eldritch Lord, neko2086)
klebian
: 2 (TheSweatpantsNinja, Korlash)

Not voting: 3 (Shanba, klebian, jtdyer)

klebian will be lynched if no votes are set or reset by the deadline. (monday 3pm (CET) in 3days 6hours and 40 minutes from this post)
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

neko wrote:What are you saying here? That you choose to play this way and expect to be called out on it? What are you hoping to accomplish?
*sigh* Lets jsut say I feel like I'm you from our last game and leave it at that.
neko wrote:Looking for scumpairs is indeed very helpful, and there are very valid arguments to connect skitz and kleb, but if you're saying that "the person still has to be scummy on their own," what is it about kleb that looks scummy to you? I mean, you say this but then you don't follow through with it.
I really have nothing personally. However this close to deadline I feel the partner's thing is enough for my vote. Along with the fact that as of right now it looks like it will be him or me. I think the scales tip heavily in his favor for my vote.

neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:38 am

Post by neko2086 »

Of course the person still has to be scummy on their own, I would never come to the table with a simple "partners" theory
So then this is a blatant lie?
In Tartiflette We Trust
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 am

Post by jtdyer »

Neko, as far as me asking for direction, this is my first game, I was asked if I wanted to be a replacement, and I said yes, so I'm still learning. Kleb, you're not voting (although I haven't yet either), what are your thoughts (and no, I'm not asking for direction, Neko - :)?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 am

Post by jtdyer »

And an FYI, I've asked to be replaced. I'm leaving next week to work at a summer camp, and I likely won't have computer access.
Uh...
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 am

Please vote for klebian before you depart.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:27 am

Post by klebian »

neko2086 wrote:klebian, I don't see the link you're trying to make between myself and Eldritch. The fact that we both suspect you? Have I also been voting based on Justin's reasoning?
What I was saying was that in 775, Eldritch's stance on me was that I was
eldritch wrote:suspicious, but not close enough to a lynch for me to bandwagon on him.
You responded in 777 with
neko wrote:Eldritch, are you voting Shanba primarily because you think he's most likely to be scum, or because you just want pressure on him?
His response didn't make that much sense to me:
eldritch wrote:To be honest, I had no considered this. Upon reading over Justin's posts once again, I have changed my mind.
With which he unvoted shanba, voted me, and HoSed Korlash. Based on Justin's reasoning, which wasn't really what you had said to him. And he tried to cover up for this somewhat random switch by stating that he was able to drop the case on shanba so easily because it had been weak, which is a pretty lame reason and says things about his fickleness in voting anyway.
So the link I note is how easily and randomly he completely switched gears based on that comment you made. I saw this as you possibly trying to send a message across to him about how there was folly in voting shanba, or something.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Vote klebian.

I thought I already was, but in any case, he remains the obvious next play after skitzer's flip.
Can you explain this? I'm not sure what you mean here based on your previous posts.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:So then this is a blatant lie?
not at all. if it my my choice I wouldn't be voting anyone. But seeing as how a deadline is approaching and I do have some reason to see Kleb lynched, he is my best choice.

TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Klebian: The fact that skitzer never interacted with you, never mentioned you, while you only barely interacted with him, suggests to me that you were partners.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

^ pretty much sums up my thoughts. Only difference is TSN said it first.

Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I would support either a Korlash or Klebian wagon.

The more I read Korlash however, the more I begin to think that he just has a quirky disconnection to the game that comes with just not really giving a shit.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Korlash »

And if you knew me you would know I give a shit when I'm scum ^^

jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:17 am

Post by jtdyer »

Vote: Klebian
, because I agree with TSN's and Korlash's reasonings.
Uh...
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:05 am

Post by neko2086 »

And if you knew me you would know I give a shit when I'm scum ^^
So you
are
being intentionally useless?
Lets jsut say I feel like I'm you from our last game and leave it at that.
I just reread this, and I still don't know what the hell this is supposed to mean. As far as I know, I haven't played any differently in that game than in any other.

K7, are you going to stay on a wagon that is obviously going nowhere?

Has shanba disappeared completely?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:So you are being intentionally useless?
Didnt I already tell you that?!?!

Neko wrote:I just reread this, and I still don't know what the hell this is supposed to mean. As far as I know, I haven't played any differently in that game than in any other.
*cries* I really thought you woulda figured that one out.Oh well.. it was a shot in the dark...

heres the base line. Do you want to lynch me for being useless, or Kelb for being scummy?

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by killa seven »

ill be votin kleb most likely
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.