large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that I'm calling Roster and Bob scum right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Actually scratch that, do you think you ever reach last 3, Nero?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, I feel like its Sky and I don't really see that changing but I'll vote whomever you want me to vote so I can blame you guys if I'm right or win the game if I'm wrong. win win 4 me!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2777, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I feel like its Sky and I don't really see that changing but I'll vote whomever you want me to vote so I can blame you guys if I'm right or win the game if I'm wrong. win win 4 me!
Heheh. I just said something similar about sky in PT
This team is ruining my life!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if sky is scum I could see her kill me b/c she never wins but you two are confirmed town masons so and I'm not exactly confirmed town so they might still think I'm lynchAable.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Logically I die tonight and Axe dies the next except if they think Axe fucks it up REALLY hard.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you two should be talking to me about who to lynch between sky and Evee.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'll have a night of sleep first.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 2769, NotAnAxehole wrote:Obviously, if skygazer and Bob flip scum, I'll be pretty upset at townies who detailed those wagons, especially Skygazer, I really don't feel she's done enough to demonstrate she's town... The 1v1 with eevee felt forced which make me think it's SvS. (Which would be a good play because the logical thing is to shoot away from the 1v1)

RosterFoster hammer hesitation on RuiRui is clearly scum.

Eevee soft claims don't make any sense in relation to her hard claim. Her role has no bearing on the target's alignment other than if that player performed the kill... In fact, the very fact the Eevee goes along with the plan that Skygazer proposed is really scummy because 1) it was a bad plans and 2) Skygazer is almost certainly scum from eevee PoV
my softs were mostly to state my targets. also making it seem like i was a stronger pr to lure a nk if possible.
sky wasnt certainly scum when the first plan was made. and in hindsight it was a bad plan lmao
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

but...is coming up with the bad plan not equally bad?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Skygazer »

guess who can't sleep
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2769, NotAnAxehole wrote:Obviously, if skygazer and Bob flip scum, I'll be pretty upset at townies who detailed those wagons, especially Skygazer, I really don't feel she's done enough to demonstrate she's town... The 1v1 with eevee felt forced which make me think it's SvS. (Which would be a good play because the logical thing is to shoot away from the 1v1)

RosterFoster hammer hesitation on RuiRui is clearly scum.

Eevee soft claims don't make any sense in relation to her hard claim. Her role has no bearing on the target's alignment other than if that player performed the kill... In fact, the very fact the Eevee goes along with the plan that Skygazer proposed is really scummy because 1) it was a bad plans and 2) Skygazer is almost certainly scum from eevee PoV
how does it feel forced to you? I'm sorry you don't feel I've done enough to demonstrate I'm town? I've had plenty of people who actually know me townread me (krazy/wagon/buj) but unfortunately they're all dead and I'm bad at towntelling to people I don't know as town
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2770, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think Skygazer's 1v1 with Eevee was TMI (and also potentially scum theater)
How is it TMI? Eevee is confscum to me, me/her both being town would mean that bob and/or roster is town which wouldn't be possible from my point of view. I don't see how that's too much information because it's a pretty logical conclusion.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2777, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I feel like its Sky and I don't really see that changing but I'll vote whomever you want me to vote so I can blame you guys if I'm right or win the game if I'm wrong. win win 4 me!
Kind of sucky of you to barely even try to interact with me if this is the case. Assuming you're town I feel like you've just written me off as scum without properly trying to interact with me or go back to look at the dead's reads on me. You're VCA points towards me not being scum with roster in any scenario (if you go and look at my other scum games, I'm usually fairly averse to voting with partners, and me having voted with roster on every single wagon massively spews me as town... in fact, seeing those vote counts makes me think that roster has been trying to force these associations between me and him from fairly early on, especially considering from Day 2 onwards roster always laid down his vote *after* me). Assuming roster is scum I'm kinda ticked that I was baited so hard and didn't even realize until today but here we are (no hard feelings if this was the case roster, well played).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you want to interact with me about?

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Can you reiterate why ur SRing me like maybe in bullets or something
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i wish I had bullets but rarely do I get to be a vig or any useful pr

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Skygazer »

:roll:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it basicly boils down to I think your role could be fake. Claim something that keeps you alive>>>>claim something that means you'd never have any results and it has a built in excuse that for why no one would claim to get a FN b/c only scum can receive and scum wouldn't scumclaim. TBF, I think its a p neat sounding role. Very WIFOMY so top notch fakeclaim or top notch role if thats a role schadd thought of.

I feel like you and roster going HARD against Evee makes sense to me as scum that's going for a game-ending ML.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IT WAS A BULLET JOKE!

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2793, Nero Cain wrote:it basicly boils down to I think your role could be fake. Claim something that keeps you alive>>>>claim something that means you'd never have any results and it has a built in excuse that for why no one would claim to get a FN b/c only scum can receive and scum wouldn't scumclaim. TBF, I think its a p neat sounding role. Very WIFOMY so top notch fakeclaim or top notch role if thats a role schadd thought of.

I feel like you and roster going HARD against Evee makes sense to me as scum that's going for a game-ending ML.
I think me going hard against eevee is just indicative that eevee is confscum to me. My town play has been pretty poor lately (*especially* with this game) and I don't want to lose another one after losing pick your partner/booneytoons practically back to back, both in lylo situations so I think that also caused me to overreact here. I don't really see scum-me claiming something as future-death-sentencey as friendly neighbor on D1. You can argue that yeah my claim is clever and convenient but I honestly didn't expect to last this far once I full claimed which is why I self-voted and argued with axe that my play here wasn't as garbage as he was saying it was (granted, I was p garbage this game but still). I was pretty resigned to losing and honestly wouldn't have been that torn up about being mislynched. Honestly I should've just forced y'all to lynch me then because I should've known that my role would eventually get me lynched. In terms of set-up spec, I agree with you that my role is pretty clever and I also think it's clever (and evil) in how its designed to make people question me since i'm almost never confirmable (
fuck u schadd
)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but see, even if Evee is conf scum to you that still makes Bob and Roster scum. In my mind, it makes sense to vote there first and give town the best possible chance. In that scenario where we lynch Bob and Roster and go into 3 player lylo I'll have to make the decision between you two but that makes the most sense to me and you and Roster wanting to not do that makes me think you guys are scum.

I get it, "Roster is scum and he's trying to make me look guilty." but its also just WIFOM.

me, nom and Axe are gonna spend a large chunk of the day talking about who to lynch between you and Evee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if evee is scum and I pushing for her wagon d1 only to get derailed by a shitty Wizard wagon then Axe can go fuck off. but then I think I could be wrong. idk. I'll see what they have to say tomorrow and maybe I'll iso you two later.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I think we’re gonna lose this game because people are treating Nero as town.

Like I get I made some shitty decisions this game but town Nero would be WAY more angry about stuff like Wizard happening D1. Instead he just kind of let it happen.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Not sure how waiting to see gives us the best chance when scum can just eliminate the players less likely to side with me over eevee before it comes time to make that decision. I was also willing to vote bob over eevee and still will if I'm straight up asked to but would prefer resolving me/eevee first (if anything, for my own sanity).

I really don't see how if roster and I were scum together we'd have anything to gain by the voting together association. roster and bob are openly trying to create wifom over me by being split by my slot and it's clearly not the kind of wifom that would benefit me in the slightest if I was actually scum with them considering its getting you to SR me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”