farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

giving so thoughts on Mr. Blond so far I'm in a couple of current games with him. I will just say that he seems like this in all the games. I would say he is not a great scum hunter by any stretch of the imagination.
dcorbe trying to derail the conversation and buddying up in game is noted. Surye and icemanE oh and celebloki going along with it also noted. So many people to choose from. One among them could be scum.
I feel good about roflcopter so far. He was right to point out my comment and question me further about it. I'm feeling good about my vote ATM, however.
fos surye, icemanE and celebloki

Votecount as of post 100

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter, IcemanE, Mr. Blonde)
Rishi - 1 (Tekkactus)
dcorbe - 1 (farside22)
Grimmy - 1 (Celebloki)
Mr. Blonde - 1 (Korts)
Celebolki - 1 (Pokerface)

Not Voting - 4 (Grimmy, dcorbe, Surye, Rishi)

7 to lynch
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:59 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:giving so thoughts on Mr. Blond so far I'm in a couple of current games with him. I will just say that he seems like this in all the games. I would say he is not a great scum hunter by any stretch of the imagination.
dcorbe trying to derail the conversation and buddying up in game is noted. Surye and icemanE oh and celebloki going along with it also noted. So many people to choose from. One among them could be scum.
I feel good about roflcopter so far. He was right to point out my comment and question me further about it. I'm feeling good about my vote ATM, however.
fos surye, icemanE and celebloki
Please tell me who I'm buddying up with.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

i don't think dcorbe's discussion about local bars is getting us anywhere but i also don't think its scummy and i certainly don't think its intentional in game buddying up. you sd people should start pming one another about this and get back to actually playing the game in thread.
farside wrote:I feel good about roflcopter so far. He was right to point out my comment and question me further about it.
this, however, does look like the real kind of buddying up. i feel like your reason to continue voting dcorbe is not really legit, and fosing all of the people who took part in the offtopic conversation doesn't help. do you think they're all scum? really? both scum teams are from sd and happen to be talking about what bar they should meet up at?

i'm happy with the direction of this farside wagon.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:01 am

Post by dcorbe »

I wasn't trying to derail the conversation, I was having a sidebar with someone here. This is; afterall, supposed to be a friendly game and we're all going to get to know each other over the next few months anyways.

But your objection to non-game related conversation in game is noted. I'll take my sidebars to PM or IM.

-Daniel
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Korts »

unvote, vote: farside

That's pretty much textbook buddying up.
scumchat never die
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Mr. Blonde »

farside22: giving so thoughts on Mr. Blond so far I'm in a couple of current games with him. I will just say that he seems like this in all the games. I would say he is not a great scum hunter by any stretch of the imagination.
Thanks. I'll vote on you all games from now on ;)
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just putting my thoughts down. Derailing a conversation is bad. Saying hey we should hook up for drinks looks like buddying up.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 am

Post by icemanE »

farside wrote: Surye and icemanE oh and celebloki going along with it also noted.
Just a question, I was the one who pointed out that the barhopping convo had taken control of the game, so I'm not entirely sure how I was grouped in with the people participating in it.

Also, Daniel, I have to reiterate how much I love the fact that you sign your name when you "really mean something", its funny haha.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:10 am

Post by dcorbe »

icemanE wrote:
farside wrote: Surye and icemanE oh and celebloki going along with it also noted.
Just a question, I was the one who pointed out that the barhopping convo had taken control of the game, so I'm not entirely sure how I was grouped in with the people participating in it.

Also, Daniel, I have to reiterate how much I love the fact that you sign your name when you "really mean something", its funny haha.
I love you, and I really mean that...

... where's the sig?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:24 am

Post by icemanE »

dcorbe wrote:
icemanE wrote:

I love you, and I really mean that...

... where's the sig?
hahaha! :lol:
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Rishi »

farside22 wrote:I'm just putting my thoughts down. Derailing a conversation is bad. Saying hey we should hook up for drinks looks like buddying up.
Is real-life buddying up the same as in-game buddying up?

Now, just supposed one of them offers to buy all the drinks and then says, "Hey, I know we're not supposed to discuss the game outside of the thread. But you're a really good player. I respect that. By the way, I'm town in that game."

Then I'd be skeptical.

At least we know they're probably not scumbuddies. You'd think they'd try to arrange a meeting during their PMs in that case.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Surye »

I agree, this is not the place, I posted once about it, and just as we left random voting. If we wanted to talk about the game we could do it in any context.

farside is silly for putting so much stock in it.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Korts »

I really don't like how discussion is centered around how the SD scummer core is going to get drunk together. That's not anything game-relevant.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:26 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:I really don't like how discussion is centered around how the SD scummer core is going to get drunk together. That's not anything game-relevant.
And that's already been acknowledged. The principals involved in the conversation have already agreed to take it private. If you keep bringing it up the conversation will never die and we will never be able t move on.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Grimmy »

Irish finger of Suspicion: everyone who DIDNT offer me alcohol

you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Grimmy
likely gone for the weekend. C YA Monday, if not sooner
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:32 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:I really don't like how discussion is centered around how the SD scummer core is going to get drunk together. That's not anything game-relevant.
And to expand on why I don't like your post: You're pushing a non-issue right now.

FoS: Korts

FoS: Grimmy
because we're 5 pages into D1 now, time to stop with the random voting and start contributing something useful.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Grimmy »

dcorbe wrote:
And to expand on why I don't like your post: You're pushing a non-issue right now.

FoS: Korts

FoS: Grimmy
because we're 5 pages into D1 now, time to stop with the random voting and start contributing something useful.
your wish is my nachos.

fos right before voting: farside

2 reasons. The buddying up with roflcopter who has been known to persistnetly drive wagons, and the casting far reaching suspicions on others instead. Mass fos for talking about a real life getogether was one of them.

Question for farside: Why do you still feel "good" about your vote?

Note: I was originally gonna vote farside, and may still do so soon. I need to go back and see what the vote count for farside is. I dont want to L-1 her before I hear her explanation.

Grimmy
will brb
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Grimmy »

its seven to lynch.

farside has four votes so far.

My vote is safe, even if the deadline hits, because the four votes put her over the top in case of a deadline.

Vote: Farside

Grimmy
see ya monday
Show

Rishi wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

If I could put my finger on it. dcorbe converstations and comments just arent' sitting right with me. He brings up the Sd thing and now is getting pissy with others mentioning it. You know that when someone is too nice thing. (i call it a politian smile in RL) well that's what I feel reading him is someone who will smile while talking to you then stab you in the back the moment you turn around.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:If I could put my finger on it. dcorbe converstations and comments just arent' sitting right with me. He brings up the Sd thing and now is getting pissy with others mentioning it. You know that when someone is too nice thing. (i call it a politian smile in RL) well that's what I feel reading him is someone who will smile while talking to you then stab you in the back the moment you turn around.
I'm lashing out at people who would rather talk about it and nothing else even though I and the others have tried to move on now.

The comment I made about Rishi reaching for a case now applies to you too. Everyone else has abandoned my wagon.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

still think the dcorbe case is a real reach. farside wagon is good.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:14 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:still think the dcorbe case is a real reach. farside wagon is good.
At this point I'm inclined to agree. Plus it's time to start turning up some pressure on people.

So.

Unvote

Vote: farside22
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hello everyone. I will be trying to get in a big post in the near future, probably tomorrow. I've been a little bit under the weather as of recent. Just skimming through it would appear that farside is currently at L-1. I would prefer no one hammered at this time simply so I could give some comments on all that has been going on. The only posts I have made so far were my confirm post and my random vote post. I'd like to actually say something relevant to day 1 before it ends. Tekkactus has also made that many posts. I'd like to see his view of the current situation as well.

Since my random vote is rather useless considering all that has gone on
Unvote

see you guys hopefully tomorrow.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well at L-1 all I have is my claim as town. At least lynching me no power roles are revealed, which gives the scum nothing but guessing for the night.
I don't think I'm reaching. Please look at those who were on my wagon. I don't think my vote against dcorbe is wrong. I say look at him tomorrow.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

thats pretty fatalistic. i still think farside's the right play.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”