Large Theme Game List (Moderators) (Former)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:52 am

Post by Fuldu »

Oh, damn, I thought it was going to be the old Mac Classic game. I was thinking you were too young to know about that, but maybe you have geek parents. And now a Google search indicates that it's actually Dark Castle. Oh well.

Will the game be spoilery, PBuG? I've only read the first four (i.e. the ones that weren't all published in the last year or so), and I'd rather not get info about characters I haven't met yet.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:38 am

Post by Fuldu »

I think somebody was cleaning up overzealously, mathcam. According to the current list, neither jeep nor I are in Avtoritet any longer. Dr. Seuss II has gotten by without a mod, so far.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:10 am

Post by Fuldu »

I was added, but removed some time yesterday or the day before. Probably in the same sweep as mathcam.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:12 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'm just looking for a stamp, since sign-ups for this game won't go up until the new year, but I'm done with the design stage and into the writing stage of Trifia. It's a mafia game (that will look a little bit like Wacky's Paced game, because the space theme seemed to work best with the other moving parts), but also has a trivia game component, based on Dragon Phoenix's Dragonland games at the Grey Labyrinth. It's going to need 24 people, and I'd like to believe that DP would be willing to be among them.

FD, I modded a MiniReg and am co-modding Seuss II with jeep.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:17 am

Post by Fuldu »

FD
: Can I get my stamp for Trifia (post 61)? It's ready to run and I want to start the sign-ups.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:38 am

Post by Fuldu »

FD has been quite sick and I believe is still on only in a very limited capacity.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Mon May 02, 2005 1:03 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I'll be waiting until the end of the season (end of the month) to potentially retinker with the roles and game mechanic, but I'd like to claim
Lost
Mafia. This will be a straight-forward themed game (to the extent such exists), without the weird mechanisms I've tended to employ in the past. I'll probably run the balance by someone once everything's nailed down, but if the TV season ends with actual information about which characters are evil, I wouldn't want to neglect to take that into account. It's pretty well mapped out at this point, but there are still some details to fill in and a bunch of writing.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Mon May 02, 2005 1:07 pm

Post by Fuldu »

So I take that as an indicator that you're not interested in reviewing my setup.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2005 6:19 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'm trying to limit the games that I'm taking on right now, but if Phoebus will deem me "competent," I'd be happy to look over it for you, Crola.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Fri May 20, 2005 7:31 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'm tentatively willing to be auxiliary backup co-mod for Crola and sycko, but I'm going to insist on being allowed to see the setup, comment, and see any revisions made on the basis of comments before I'll officially commit to it. I don't mean to be uptight about it and I don't want to insist that you make the game I want instead of the game you want, but neither do I want to end up stuck modding a game that I don't think works because I was trying to be helpful. I hope that's an acceptable compromise.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Fri May 20, 2005 8:27 am

Post by Fuldu »

Red vs. Blue may have been reviewed, but it wasn't by me. But if it has already been reviewed, then I'm far less likely to have complaints to address.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by Fuldu »

If you can wait until after the weekend, BJ, I'll take a look at it.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:10 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'd already claimed Lost mafia and empTyger had wanted it if I didn't end up running it. I'm willing to give up my claim to it (I just don't have enough time right now and I'm not happy with several aspects of my setup), but you should speak with empTyger about it if he's still around.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:03 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'll review X-Files for you, if you need.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:31 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I believe Phoebus is away for a few days. I'm not sure who else can give you modding powers.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:16 am

Post by Fuldu »

I thought the same thing as the above, Phoebus, but on rereading it, I have to say that "You need to have a clear idea of what the game is going to be like," is probably too weak a statement and that it might easily give the impression that less is required than what you're aiming for. I mean, I have a clear idea of what my next three to four games are going to be like, but that doesn't mean they're anywhere near the stage where I'd claim them here.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:38 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'd be happy to look at it, but I'd recommend making sure that you've found someone to co-mod with the necessary modding experience, first. And, since I know Phoebus prefers for both the primary mod and the co-mod to have the requisite experience, you might want to consider running a mini before moving on to this, as well.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:28 am

Post by Fuldu »

Oh, "the cat," good. 'cause I've been working up a President James A. Garfield mafia and I hadn't expected to have any competition.

Return to “Completed Signups”