Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:49 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry, just got out of hospital earlier today, im up for claiming though it may be tomorrow so i have a bit of time to rest.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

OG Smokedank wrote:hurry up and claim, i'm waiting for you guys *yawn*
What was you claim again?

I am Teador.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:
don't quit your day job
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

OG Smokedank wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:
don't quit your day job
??
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 428

All:
None

None:
All

4 to lynch.

Musher prodded
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:42 am

Post by lulu muumuu »

i'm molly sanders, vanilla townie.
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:17 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm tina (ray's girlfriend), vanilla townie
I'm back
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:22 am

Post by thinktank »

I am Emiril: Townie.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

if you have a power role, you guys should be claiming it.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 am

Post by Musher333 »

I am Cassandra (Roast Beef) (Molly's Boyfriend) Vanilla Townie
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:52 am

Post by mustafa15 »

OG Smokedank wrote:if you have a power role, you guys should be claiming it.
I don't see how claiming doctor would be a good thing, as the doctor is busy saving you at night and would be killed by the sk...
I'm back
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Musher333 »

mustafa15 wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:if you have a power role, you guys should be claiming it.
I don't see how claiming doctor would be a good thing, as the doctor is busy saving you at night and would be killed by the sk...
Just to add to this this seems like quite a bad case of role-fishing, we have no proof of OG being the bartender or if she is that they are pro-town, although i hope she is so then we have some type of power role to help us (with the cop being dead they can't) find out who the SK'er is.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:26 am

Post by populartajo »

I am Philippe's Mother. Vanilla Townie.
Bah. As I thought the majority of the roles left are vanilla townies, besides OG. However, the way we have claimed and our name claims tell us big information of who could be lying and who isnt. A principal character that isnt counterclaimed is pretty much confirmed, IMO.

I did a bit of research to find out whose claim seems more believable. For now, we have.

mustafa15
tina (ray's girlfriend), vanilla townie.
mmmm, not so confirmed @mustafa15 did you research, do you have any acknowledge of the flavor?

populartajo
Philippe's Mother , vanilla townie.
I know Im confirmed

lulu muumuu
molly sanders, vanilla townie.
Pretty much confirmed

Musher333
Cassandra (Roast Beef) (Molly's Boyfriend) Vanilla Townie
I'd like to say confirmed although I dont know if "Molly's boyfriend" was added in your PM. @Musher did you research, do you have any acknowledge of the flavor?

Greasy Spot
I am Teador.
Pretty much confirmed

thinktank
Emiril: Townie.
mmmm, not so confirmed

OG Smokedank
i'm cornelius the bartender, my role is basically cop, every night i get to see if someone is a drinker there or not.
Pretty much confirmed

Ok, so far we should look to these three guys : thinktank, mustafa and Musher. Greasy, lulu and OG have believable claims and they were the first to claim.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Musher333 »

populartajo wrote:I am Philippe's Mother. Vanilla Townie.
Bah. As I thought the majority of the roles left are vanilla townies, besides OG. However, the way we have claimed and our name claims tell us big information of who could be lying and who isnt. A principal character that isnt counterclaimed is pretty much confirmed, IMO.

I did a bit of research to find out whose claim seems more believable. For now, we have.

mustafa15
tina (ray's girlfriend), vanilla townie.
mmmm, not so confirmed @mustafa15 did you research, do you have any acknowledge of the flavor?

populartajo
Philippe's Mother , vanilla townie.
I know Im confirmed

lulu muumuu
molly sanders, vanilla townie.
Pretty much confirmed

Musher333
Cassandra (Roast Beef) (Molly's Boyfriend) Vanilla Townie
I'd like to say confirmed although I dont know if "Molly's boyfriend" was added in your PM. @Musher did you research, do you have any acknowledge of the flavor?

Greasy Spot
I am Teador.
Pretty much confirmed

thinktank
Emiril: Townie.
mmmm, not so confirmed

OG Smokedank
i'm cornelius the bartender, my role is basically cop, every night i get to see if someone is a drinker there or not.
Pretty much confirmed

Ok, so far we should look to these three guys : thinktank, mustafa and Musher. Greasy, lulu and OG have believable claims and they were the first to claim.
Well i researched to see as you were in that post who could be lying and i found that my character was with someone, i thought it might be helpful due to flavour so i added it into my claim.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am

Post by thinktank »

Populartjo, what exactly are you basing your analysis of who is "pretty much confirmed" and who is suspicious.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:56 am

Post by populartajo »

First ones to claim principal character's names. And with no counterclaims. I assume there are more probabilities of having a principal character than a minor one.
Call me Tajo.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:First ones to claim principal character's names. And with no counterclaims. I assume there are more probabilities of having a principal character than a minor one.
this doesnt mean anything, for all we know a principal character could have been given as a fakeclaim
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:24 am

Post by thinktank »

That logic in quite craptacular indeed. You are making assumptions based on no factual evidence what so ever, the fact that you may use that as an argument to lynch someone is both stupid as well as scummy. Pretty much everything in your "analysis" is based on assumptions with no actual base in reality and are just speculation. Remember, when you assume, you make an ass, out of u and me.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by populartajo »

OG Smokedank wrote:
populartajo wrote:First ones to claim principal character's names. And with no counterclaims. I assume there are more probabilities of having a principal character than a minor one.
this doesnt mean anything, for all we know a principal character could have been given as a fakeclaim
It could but I doubt it.
Do you think lulu, Greasy Spot and OG, asumming one of them is the SK, would claim knowing that there could be another person claiming that principal role?
Geez, its not so hard.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by populartajo »

thinktank wrote:That logic in quite craptacular indeed. You are making assumptions based on no factual evidence what so ever, the fact that you may use that as an argument to lynch someone is both stupid as well as scummy. Pretty much everything in your "analysis" is based on assumptions with no actual base in reality and are just speculation. Remember, when you assume, you make an ass, out of u and me.
Ok, Einstein, give me another way to get information of this mass claim.
Call me Tajo.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

thinktank wrote:That logic in quite craptacular indeed. You are making assumptions based on no factual evidence what so ever, the fact that you may use that as an argument to lynch someone is both stupid as well as scummy. Pretty much everything in your "analysis" is based on assumptions with no actual base in reality and are just speculation. Remember, when you assume, you make an ass, out of u and me.
No, you aren't reading what he's saying well enough. Characters like Roast Beef and Teodor are so important to achewood that there is no way that the mod wouldn't have put these characters in the game. If someone claimes Roast Beef and nobody counterclaims, then they must be Roast Beef, and since RB is a protagonist, it is really doubtful that he would be scum, therefore Musher is 90% confirmed innocent.

Also, there are 7 people left, we have all role-claimed. We've pretty much established that Nice Pete is a character, and that he is the sk. Also, Lyle hasn't been claimed yet, and I would assume that he would be in the game. I could definetly see him as scum, he's on the same level of dickiness (dickyness? dickieness?) as Todd was, so I think that this is a likely scenario.

While I know you'd like to confirm yourself, populartajo, your role is small enough that it could be a very good fake claim, especially considering that she is the only claimed character that doesn't live near ray *raises eyebrows*. This certainly isn't lynch-worthy evidence, but you are nowhere near confirmed.

Therefore, the people that I would say aren't confirmed are me, populartajo, and thinktank. I would say that thinktank is the choice for today, the post I quoted above seems pretty darn defensive, and emiril is a pretty unlikely character (I realize that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but whatever)

vote:thinktank
I'm back
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by populartajo »

mustafa15 wrote:
No, you aren't reading what he's saying well enough. Characters like Roast Beef and Teodor are so important to achewood that there is no way that the mod wouldn't have put these characters in the game. If someone claimes Roast Beef and nobody counterclaims, then they must be Roast Beef, and since RB is a protagonist, it is really doubtful that he would be scum, therefore Musher is 90% confirmed innocent.

Also, there are 7 people left, we have all role-claimed. We've pretty much established that Nice Pete is a character, and that he is the sk. Also, Lyle hasn't been claimed yet, and I would assume that he would be in the game. I could definetly see him as scum, he's on the same level of dickiness (dickyness? dickieness?) as Todd was, so I think that this is a likely scenario.

While I know you'd like to confirm yourself, populartajo, your role is small enough that it could be a very good fake claim, especially considering that she is the only claimed character that doesn't live near ray *raises eyebrows*. This certainly isn't lynch-worthy evidence, but you are nowhere near confirmed.

Therefore, the people that I would say aren't confirmed are me, populartajo, and thinktank. I would say that thinktank is the choice for today, the post I quoted above seems pretty darn defensive, and emiril is a pretty unlikely character (I realize that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but whatever)

vote:thinktank
I like this post. I wrote in my post that I was confirmed because I know Im town. Im glad you understand my point and I agree that thinktank's role, as yours and mine, are a little off. I thought it was a good way to start decent conversation and scumhunting.
Im going to vote thinktank unless he gives me a good damn reason for not to.
Call me Tajo.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
It could but I doubt it.
Do you think lulu, Greasy Spot and OG, asumming one of them is the SK, would claim knowing that there could be another person claiming that principal role?
Geez, its not so hard.
what i'm saying is that the sk might have a "good name" to fakeclaim under, like a role that isnt in the game that the mod set aside.

thinktank/greasy spot are you both vanilla?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

support for a "good name" theory is that alabaska had a fakeclaim that wasnt in the game, he could have gotten lucky guessing but i doubt it
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

OG Smokedank wrote:support for a "good name" theory is that alabaska had a fakeclaim that wasnt in the game, he could have gotten lucky guessing but i doubt it
Do you realize that he actually claimed Cipher's (scum) role?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”