FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Post 661Calls me out for inconsistency in lurker policy (this is what I call fabricating the truth). I can’t honestly understand what you are aiming at (and I think I’ve explained my stance clearly enough?!). The same goes for the case on me about my vote on MafiaSSK. All of this is presented in a post without any quick links to make it harder for people to actually check the facts and easier just to agree with it as truths.
You made it clear after I called you out for it. Before I did, it wasn't even close to clear
Johoohno wrote:Also note that he is the first one to vote me this day 2, trying to get a wagon rolling.
Because it makes perfect sense to try start a wagon fresh than just hop on one, right? Or are cases on you inherently scummy?
Johoohno wrote:Then there is my suspicion of him from day 1 focused on his wanting zeek to claim.
Which we have already gone over, and you seem to be the only one pursuing anymore. I gave legitimate reasons for it, but you seem to fail at noticing.

Also, the whole connection you see between me and TSQ (Damnit, I keep having to changing his name to TSQ from Shea every time), is either 1)Having played with him before (See the intelligence comments, and the "experienced enough to not help town") or 2)Honestly believing he is townish

Also, this made me laugh

Spoiler: johoohno
sounds as if he is implying that TSQ isn’t scum. [/quote]

I said I'd kill TSQ and he wasn't killed. At worst, I'd be implying that since TSQ was not killed, he might be scum? I fail to see how in any way I indicated that TSQ is town from that comment.

Oh, and at least you did admit that it is OMGUS. That's a plus!

Now honestly tell me. Do you really think your case is more solid than mine? You mentioned 4 points in total. The first one is trying to turn what I said into a "fabricated lie". The second is awful (as wifomy as it is, why would a scum go through the effort of trying to start a wagon all from the beginning when he has two people to chose from?), the third is something where you fail at reading answers and the fourth (scum connections) is trying to reach at threads.

And then you expect me to not be suspicious of you after a quick OMGUS case on me like that? Sure...
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

icemanE 4
-
TheSweatpantsNinja, Lowell, Thestatusquo, Sir Tornado

Johoohno 3-
Faerielord, Celebloki, icemanE

Lowell 1-
Greasy Spot

FaerieLord 1-
Johoohno

With 11 alive, 6 will lynch.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Mod, mind prodding TSQ and Sir Tornado please?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

EBWODP: And Surye, forgot him.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:28 pm

Post by Johoohno »

FaerieLord (post 698) wrote:And then, which you conveniently left out, you unvote MafiaSSK saying that you voted him just for content, while in post 224, you say that it is not due to content, but due to the connection between him and Iceman - another suspicious person.
I assume this (post 389) to be the post you’re referring to?

Once again you fail to mention the circumstances around it. TSQ has replaced MafiaSSK and has posted some lengthy posts already (the three posts before my 389) where he doesn’t say anything about the connection I found, especially note how he avoids saying anything of relevance about MafiaSSK in post 387 when answering my specific question on it. Since I realized I wouldn't get any answers about my suspicions on MafiaSSK’s scum buddying and no one else has shown any beliefs in it, I let matters drop to see how the replacement (TSQ) would play the role that I suspect to be scum.

Also, nice of you to step in to the OMGUS trap: I voice suspicions on you (post 429, 431), you vote me thereafter (Post 661), and then have the balls to call my vote after the reread (promise reread 650 & votes FL in post 699) omgus. I think it’s actually the other way around. You got nervous and wanted to hurriedly press forth a vote on me before my reread just to be able to call ME up on OMGUS.

One good thing you recently did though, asking for the prods, I was about to do it myself.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Since I realized I wouldn't get any answers about my suspicions on MafiaSSK’s scum buddying and no one else has shown any beliefs in it, I let matters drop to see how the replacement (TSQ) would play the role that I suspect to be scum.
Ah, so let me see if I got this straight. You unvoted TSQ because you didn't want to start a wagon on your own? Much more convenient just hopping then, eh?

Tell me, why would a townie in his correct mind let a scum roam free? If you have such fundamental suspicions, why not pursue the scum? Leaving scum alive for so long is never a good idea you know!
Johoohno wrote:I voice suspicions on you
Voicing is never enough. Either grow some balls and make a case on someone or don't depend on voicing. In the beginning of the game, should I post saying "I'm suspicious of everyone here" just so I can have an OMGUS cover?

Besides, where is there a relationship between why I voted you and the suspicions you held with me? You voted me because you didn't like my vote on you (saying that I was fabricating truths). I voted you because I reread your every post and found you scummy. There's a difference there!
Johoohno wrote:, and then have the balls to call my vote after the reread (promise reread 650 & votes FL in post 699) omgus.
Of course I do. It's not as if I made the case on you because you said you'd find me scummy in your reread. All you did was say you would post a reread. Should I have waited for you to do one myself?
Johoohno wrote:You got nervous and wanted to hurriedly press forth a vote on me before my reread just to be able to call ME up on OMGUS.
Again, I had no idea whom you'd be voting for

Just look at your tenth post! You voice suspicion over

Me (Role-Fishing), Greasy (saying isn't posting anything of value), Iceman (trying to appear like a newbie), MafiaSSK (lurking, relation with Iceman), Marmalade (trying to intentionally keep a low profile), Nano (accuses of barning and lurking), TDC (Trying to earn townie points), Zeek (Big long paragraph)

That post alone is enough to not make me know who you would vote for. You most probably actually did the reading because I called you out and voted you.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Surye »

I'm reading right now, trying to decide if it's time to put ice at L-1.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:13 am

Post by icemanE »

I'm reading right now, trying to decide if it's time to put ice at L-1.
Before you do that, you might want to let the prodded players, who are both sitting on my wagon, come back and have a look-see, too.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:27 am

Post by icemanE »

Lowell wrote: The fact that his lynch sort of fizzled out without much fanfare from anyone (as everyone quickly looked in other directions) makes me more sure this is the right play.
How does that make you "more sure this is the right play"? Are you really suspicious of anything I've done or are you still mad I put up a case against you?

FL's position worries me. A lot of people have jumped on the joohoo case more or less because he told them to.
If you read my reasons and Cele's reasons for joining the wagon, you'll see neither of us joined "because Faerie told us to". I read through Faerie's case on Jo and found it similar to the one I put up against you - the big difference I see is that people are reluctant to join the wagon against you because I'm under suspicion, and I'm the one that made the case, whereas Faerie is not. Therefore I don't see your wagon going anywhere until at least tomorrow, so unless something significant happens between now and then I'll be back on yours tomorrow for the same reasons, if there aren't more.
Lowell wrote: I don't particularly think FL is scum, and I appreciate his activeness, but I do think a few scum are on the wagon, trying to look good in FL's eyes, knowing that a lot of players are content to lurk.
There are 3 (that's 3, meaning "a few" people on the Johoono wagon. So what you're saying is that everyone on the Johoono wagon is scum. Am I reading that right?
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

[quote="johoohno"I’ll actually Vote: FaerieLord (just waiting now to hear the cries of OMGUS)[/quote]

You deserve them.

Surye, before you put iceman at L-1, what are your thoughts on johoohno?
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Johoohno »

FaerieLord wrote:
Johoohno wrote:Since I realized I wouldn't get any answers about my suspicions on MafiaSSK’s scum buddying and no one else has shown any beliefs in it, I let matters drop to see how the replacement (TSQ) would play the role that I suspect to be scum.
Ah, so let me see if I got this straight. You unvoted TSQ because you didn't want to start a wagon on your own? Much more convenient just hopping then, eh?

Tell me, why would a townie in his correct mind let a scum roam free? If you have such fundamental suspicions, why not pursue the scum? Leaving scum alive for so long is never a good idea you know!
Because it's in the town's interest to lynch scum. We can't just sit around on different cases, we need to gather around one in the end of each day to reach the needed votes for a lynch.
FaerieLord wrote:
Johoohno wrote:I voice suspicions on you
Voicing is never enough. Either grow some balls and make a case on someone or don't depend on voicing. In the beginning of the game, should I post saying "I'm suspicious of everyone here" just so I can have an OMGUS cover?
You're compairing apples and pears here.
FaerieLord wrote:Besides, where is there a relationship between why I voted you and the suspicions you held with me? You voted me because you didn't like my vote on you (saying that I was fabricating truths). I voted you because I reread your every post and found you scummy. There's a difference there!
So I am not allowed to find you scummy when actually your case on me is crumbling?
FaerieLord wrote:
Johoohno wrote:, and then have the balls to call my vote after the reread (promise reread 650 & votes FL in post 699) omgus.
Of course I do. It's not as if I made the case on you because you said you'd find me scummy in your reread. All you did was say you would post a reread. Should I have waited for you to do one myself?
I have had you on top of my scum list for some time now, and I had the general feeling that was expressed in my posts, but perhaps that's not the feeling the rest of you got from me?
FaerieLord wrote:
Johoohno wrote:You got nervous and wanted to hurriedly press forth a vote on me before my reread just to be able to call ME up on OMGUS.
Again, I had no idea whom you'd be voting for

Just look at your tenth post! You voice suspicion over

Me (Role-Fishing), Greasy (saying isn't posting anything of value), Iceman (trying to appear like a newbie), MafiaSSK (lurking, relation with Iceman), Marmalade (trying to intentionally keep a low profile), Nano (accuses of barning and lurking), TDC (Trying to earn townie points), Zeek (Big long paragraph)

That post alone is enough to not make me know who you would vote for. You most probably actually did the reading because I called you out and voted you.
The posts I refered to in my last post were all a lot later than my "tenth post" as you call it. You have read them, right?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Because it's in the town's interest to lynch scum
Precisely, which is why you out scums like I am doing right now.
Johoohno wrote:You're compairing apples and pears here.
I don't get your analogy here
Johoohno wrote:So I am not allowed to find you scummy when actually your case on me is crumbling?
Is it crumbling? Your defences have been sub par to be honest. I can only say you made it stronger.

Also, no. You cannot find me scummy. I am infallible. Isn't that the answer you want? Because I surely never implied it.
Johoohno wrote: but perhaps that's not the feeling the rest of you got from me?
No, sorry. Saying "I find FaerieLord scummy" without backing it up with a vote or at least a case is not giving that impression. Sorry...
Johoohno wrote:The posts I refered to in my last post were all a lot later than my "tenth post" as you call it. You have read them, right?
Yes, I have. Read them yourself.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=675
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Johoohno »

@ FaerieLord:

* On the apples and pears: I've stated, in most of my later posts, that I find you scummy. That is not the same thing as calling out everyone as scummy in the beginning of the game.
* On your "johoohno case": I don't see much of it actually, the lurker inconsitency was a fault/construction you made, the MafiaSSK vote has been answered on. Is there something else you want me to show by refering to older posts and comments?
* On my "FaerieLord case": The zest of the case can be found here (post 699) and that is not "I find you scummy". It is about your D1 claiming wish, it is about your connections/protections of TSQ (the other player I find most scummy), and it is about your case on me, which I see as a scum way to frame a townie. (Furthermore, you have my vote - your last post seemed to imply that there is no vote on you).
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am

Post by FaerieLord »

This is getting nowhere. Needless to say, your answers have not lead me to change my opinion and I'm still happy with my vote.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Celebloki »

I am much more set on putting more pressure on Johoohno. My main suspicion of him is that throughout the entire game he sat on the fence and never really voiced anything about anyone. He made a lot of random posts after others large posts that didn't analyze but just made it look like he was participating. Great example was after I think one of TSQs ginormous posts he says something like "Lets see where this goes". And then when the heat turns up on Johoohno he actually starts playing but it turns into what looks like a big OMGUS case against FL. My vote is set on him and I think we need more pressure his way.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Lowell »

@ice,

When I see a wagon started by a vocal player and immediately jumped on by suspicious people, my immediate reaction is that people are buddying up to that vocal player. This is what I see happening w/ the joohoo case. So, no, I'm not saying everyone voting for joo is scum or that joo isn't scum, but if I had to guess, I'd say you and/or celebloki are the most likely scum in the bunch.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:00 am

Post by icemanE »

I advocate lynching me so the town can move on. Clearly neither of the scum are going to be lynched today. In reflection I honestly don't see why I'm under suspicion, at all, so I feel I'm wasting my time here, distracting the town from finding the real scum. Everything I do draws fire and it's a waste of bullets.

Please win this, and somebody hammer so you can put yourselves to use.

unvote - vote: IcemanE
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Iceman, shut up and grow up.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Unvote.

What faerielord said.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

If you guys don't want to lynch iceman right away Lowell is a good lynch.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by icemanE »

Listen, I'm not going to argue FOR my lynch, but if that's what will get the town back on track I think it's a step in the right direction.

Other than that it's Lowell and/or Johoono.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Johoohno »

Yeah, the town seems ready to lynch now, I'm only waiting for the non voters to chip in their votes (I can consider to swing my vote to TSQ, but that's about it, unless new information is added to the thread).

IcemanE, put your vote where your suspicion is!
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by icemanE »

unvote - vote: Lowell
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by icemanE »

I am also considering Cele and want to do an analysis, probably tomorrow.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by icemanE »

Whoops. All these replacements are throwing me off. I meant Surye, not Cele - Cele replaced Cake, I have it straight now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”