Mafia 78: Meta Breaking Mafia 1 - Game over!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Gorrad »

If it's ok with the majority, I'll be going with TSS. He seems to be a crowd favorite.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Guardian »

Vote Count #40

Toaster Strudel[2]: (Tarhalindur, Machiavellian-Mafia)
shaft.ed[2]: (Gorrad, Toaster Strudel)
elias_the_thief[2] (Kison, Surye)
the silent speaker[1] (elias_the_thief)

Not Voting[3]: (the silent speaker, pickemgenius, shaft.ed)

---

Deadline rules I believe are in the first post, and if not have been discussed in detail earlier.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Surye »

shaft.ed, why are you not voting Elias?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:58 am

Post by shaft.ed »

looking at the math an Elias lynch looks like the only option.

Gorrad I wouldn't be upset with a TSS or MM or Kison (dependent on Elias' alignment) NK to be honest. I don't know what the rest of the town thinks, but I think you're correct that TSS has more of a consensus.

vote: Elias
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Surye »

shaft.ed wrote:The only thing I don't like about the MM prospect is that he's gone until Wed, is that after the deadline would hit? Not a big fan of lynching someone that can't defend themselves especially with all the times we've been trying to run up power roles in this game.
You list as a vig-able target, but don't want to lynch him, because he cannot defend himself? This really doesn't sit well with me. :/ Explain please?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:13 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Surye wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:The only thing I don't like about the MM prospect is that he's gone until Wed, is that after the deadline would hit? Not a big fan of lynching someone that can't defend themselves especially with all the times we've been trying to run up power roles in this game.
You list as a vig-able target, but don't want to lynch him, because he cannot defend himself? This really doesn't sit well with me. :/ Explain please?
I think he's just as likely as TSS to be scum. There's more evidence against him than TSS, it's just he happens to be VLA at deadline. I think those balance eachother out.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Kison wrote: - Illogically defended the lonely Coolbot during Day One because he didn't find his continued demand that Surye claim to be scummy. Honestly, who here thinks Coolbot's play surrounding this was smart?
No one has ONCE shown why Coolbots attacks were wrong, or why his attempt to get a claim was wrong. I cant believe im getting lynched for disagreeing with a town tha wont even explain its ridiculous assertions. I especially love your appeal to majority at the end. Real nice touch.
Kison wrote: - Winds up gunning for ABR over Adel.
Did you actually read ABR's attacks? They were retarded. Did you actually read what Adel posted about his meta lynching standards against her? My play in regards to this was perfectly justified.
Kison wrote: - One of the people actually pushing to
lynch
Surye during Day Two over the dying Surye wagon and Adel's involvement in it. Was a nice thing to look at and keep in mind but hardly lynch worthy. Same goes for Shaft.ed on this one(and possibly others).
What in fucks name made you think I actually wanted Surye lynched over just that? We all know how well pressure works if you say its just pressure
Kison wrote: - Only see two or three places where he mentions Rosso Carne. One he says he's scumhunting and looks good. The other he says he thinks he's seen him play like he has before(why was this mentioned? I don't get it).
Dude. NO ONE MENTIONED HIM MORE THAN ONCE OR TWICE. HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING, AND I DIDNT SAY HE LOOKED GOOD I SAID HE APPEARED TO BE ASKING QUESTIONS AND SCUMHUNTING, I HAD HIM NEUTRAL I THINK. THAT WAS LIKE 20 PAGES AGO. And once again, as I've already explained, I DIDNT EVEN SAY IF HE WAS TOWN OR NOT FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME BECAUSE I DIDNT REMEMBER. IT WAS IN NO WAY A DEFENSE, SCUM HAS JUST MADE IT SEEM THAT WAY.

I honestly kind of think Kison is scum right now. Not because he makes a case on me, but because this case is so clearly fabricated its ridiculous. These are all things I've either already answered or things that are being misinterpretted imo purposefully. Kison is too good a player to actually spout this bullshit in good faith.

I know I'm not scum, and TS is doc apparently and TSS is getting NKed. Therefore the remaining candidate is either shafted or kison. I doubt a lynch will get together for Kison in an hour so
unvote, vote: Shafted
I play the games rul gud.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Surye »

shaft.ed wrote:
Surye wrote:
I think he's just as likely as TSS to be scum. There's more evidence against him than TSS, it's just he happens to be VLA at deadline. I think those balance eachother out.
I'm not liking MM at all myself, my read on him was poor for a while, but the outlined analysis makes a lot of sense I think.

I just didn't like how you seemed to treat a lynch and a directed vig as different things. But I think it's of no consequence.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:16 am

(note: this is partially because of the comment about my lynch being the only possible one thanks to math. WTF shafted, i thought you were a smarter player than that)
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Elias_the_thief wrote:(note: this is partially because of the comment about my lynch being the only possible one thanks to math. WTF shafted, i thought you were a smarter player than that)
I'd personally flip to Kison over you. I have a feeling that one of you two is scum but I don't see the votes for him materializing. We have like 2 or 3 hours and it's just me and Surye posting right now. How are we going to get the votes? And why vote me if Kison is the scum?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Kison »

I am here and reading. Standby.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Kison »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Kison wrote: - Illogically defended the lonely Coolbot during Day One because he didn't find his continued demand that Surye claim to be scummy. Honestly, who here thinks Coolbot's play surrounding this was smart?
No one has ONCE shown why Coolbots attacks were wrong, or why his attempt to get a claim was wrong. I cant believe im getting lynched for disagreeing with a town tha wont even explain its ridiculous assertions. I especially love your appeal to majority at the end. Real nice touch.
Many times it has been explained how Coolbat's demand for a Surye claim was ridiculous. The initial claim was not so much of a problem. It was the continued demand for one after his wagon was no longer existent, and you defended this.
Elias wrote:
Kison wrote: - Winds up gunning for ABR over Adel.
Did you actually read ABR's attacks? They were retarded. Did you actually read what Adel posted about his meta lynching standards against her? My play in regards to this was perfectly justified.
ABR is always retarded. Perhaps you were justified in supporting Adel, but it is something I will note nontheless considering she is scum.
Elias wrote:
Kison wrote: - One of the people actually pushing to
lynch
Surye during Day Two over the dying Surye wagon and Adel's involvement in it. Was a nice thing to look at and keep in mind but hardly lynch worthy. Same goes for Shaft.ed on this one(and possibly others).
What in fucks name made you think I actually wanted Surye lynched over just that? We all know how well pressure works if you say its just pressure
This :
Elias_the_thief wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:So I really need to devote more time to this game.

Can we bandwagon Surye already?

so.... still not seeing where this is a good idea...
proven scum that started the wagon jumped off for no good reason when it got serious?
How is that not good enough reason?

unvote, vote: surye
Perhaps lynched is the wrong word, but your top pick for lynch candidate, AKA bandwagoning, yes. If he was not your top pick, please tell me who was, and where you mentioned that they were your top pick at that time.
Elias wrote:
Kison wrote: - Only see two or three places where he mentions Rosso Carne. One he says he's scumhunting and looks good. The other he says he thinks he's seen him play like he has before(why was this mentioned? I don't get it).
Dude. NO ONE MENTIONED HIM MORE THAN ONCE OR TWICE. HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING,
The number of times you mentioned him is not a point against you.
Elias wrote:AND I DIDNT SAY HE LOOKED GOOD I SAID HE APPEARED TO BE ASKING QUESTIONS AND SCUMHUNTING, I HAD HIM NEUTRAL I THINK.
Wrong :
Elias wrote:
rosso carne looks good
, leading some attacks and scumhunting and such.
Elias wrote:THAT WAS LIKE 20 PAGES AGO. And once again, as I've already explained, I DIDNT EVEN SAY IF HE WAS TOWN OR NOT FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME BECAUSE I DIDNT REMEMBER. IT WAS IN NO WAY A DEFENSE, SCUM HAS JUST MADE IT SEEM THAT WAY.
Well, that's why I asked why you bothered to bring it up...
Elias wrote:I honestly kind of think Kison is scum right now. Not because he makes a case on me, but because this case is so clearly fabricated its ridiculous.
Feel free to point out the fabrication.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Surye wrote:Well, I see no reason not to believe TS, wish she hadn't been lurking in plain sight.
I said I was really busy - I meant it. Even now, I have to put all my glassblowing equipment and materials away...
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Kison »

shaft.ed wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:(note: this is partially because of the comment about my lynch being the only possible one thanks to math. WTF shafted, i thought you were a smarter player than that)
I'd personally flip to Kison over you. I have a feeling that one of you two is scum but I don't see the votes for him materializing. We have like 2 or 3 hours and it's just me and Surye posting right now. How are we going to get the votes? And why vote me if Kison is the scum?
What makes you think one of us is scum? Reasons. Quotes. Explanation.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Surye »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I'm going to hammer myself to punish you all. Do not expect a claim.

Discuss.
Before you really explained how busy you were you posted this, which is one of the primary reasons I kept my vote on you during discussions.

And I was waiting for your contributions to the game, I just lost a mini to lurkerscum, so perhaps I was a bit sensitive on that.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Surye »

Point is moot now though, I am not liking the idea of a Kison or shaft.ed lynch, I've not seen anything all that convincing.

Elias, your comment about Rosso's play elsewhere would not be seen as defensive, but it when you combine it with the lack of a vote on him that makes it very defensive in mine, and other's I'm sure, eyes.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:58 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Kison wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
What makes you think one of us is scum? Reasons. Quotes. Explanation.
Bah I'm getting confused and having buyers remorse. I really hate deadlines that are hurried and fall on the afternoons following my overnight experiments. Rereading Kison (rather quickly) he is clearly more protown than Elias. The Elias TSS plan made sense when I had a clearer head. I think sticking with that is a good choice.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:59 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Also Surye I never saw if this was clarified, but on the off chance that you or your partner end up dead, were you mod-confirmed innocents to eachother?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I'll make sure to send in a protect on Tarhalindur, but I'll be dead tomorrow.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Surye »

shaft.ed wrote:Also Surye I never saw if this was clarified, but on the off chance that you or your partner end up dead, were you mod-confirmed innocents to eachother?
This is the fourth time I have replied to this :P And no, we are not mod-confirmed. My role says that I believe him to be town, but do not know for sure.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I'll make sure to send in a protect on Tarhalindur, but I'll be dead tomorrow.
Your death...will be avenged.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Surye wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Also Surye I never saw if this was clarified, but on the off chance that you or your partner end up dead, were you mod-confirmed innocents to eachother?
This is the fourth time I have replied to this :P And no, we are not mod-confirmed. My role says that I believe him to be town, but do not know for sure.
Can you just put that in your sig or something? :roll:
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Kison wrote: Many times it has been explained how Coolbat's demand for a Surye claim was ridiculous. The initial claim was not so much of a problem. It was the continued demand for one after his wagon was no longer existent, and you defended this.
The initial demand for claim was justified, as in he was sufficiently suspicious. Why the fuck does that go away when his scumbuddies jump off the wagon?
Kison wrote: ABR is always retarded. Perhaps you were justified in supporting Adel, but it is something I will note nontheless considering she is scum.
But not something that should be evidence against me. Defending Adel WAS THE RIGHT PROTOWN MOVE AT THE TIME as the case against her was shit.
Kison wrote:
Elias wrote:-What in fucks name made you think I actually wanted Surye lynched over just that? We all know how well pressure works if you say its just pressure
This :
Elias_the_thief wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:So I really need to devote more time to this game.

Can we bandwagon Surye already?

so.... still not seeing where this is a good idea...
proven scum that started the wagon jumped off for no good reason when it got serious?
How is that not good enough reason?

unvote, vote: surye
Perhaps lynched is the wrong word, but your top pick for lynch candidate, AKA bandwagoning, yes. If he was not your top pick, please tell me who was, and where you mentioned that they were your top pick at that time.
Wow...since when have I ever used random bandwagons to support lynching? Have you actually played with me before or no? Why is it my job to keep you informed as to my top candidates for lynching at all times? To me it seems that just tells who I'm willing to be convinced to vote for if they make a BS case. I had no top pick for lynch. My top suspect was Surye but I was in no convinced that I should lynch him.
Kison wrote: Wrong :
Elias wrote:
rosso carne looks good
, leading some attacks and scumhunting and such.
Elias wrote:THAT WAS LIKE 20 PAGES AGO. And once again, as I've already explained, I DIDNT EVEN SAY IF HE WAS TOWN OR NOT FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME BECAUSE I DIDNT REMEMBER. IT WAS IN NO WAY A DEFENSE, SCUM HAS JUST MADE IT SEEM THAT WAY.
Well, that's why I asked why you bothered to bring it up...
Because I had a notion to go look it up but I didnt realize how close deadline was.
Kison wrote: Feel free to point out the fabrication.
The parts where you include points that werent actually scumtells (by your own admission)in your post against me. Exaggerating the case. Also, claiming I was for the surye lynch on just that. I was for a surye pressure wagon. that is by no means the same as a lynch.

Shafted: I didnt think I could get the support. If you'll vote him too, then
unvote, vote: kison
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Vote: Elias

Gorrad: Kison
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Surye wrote: Elias, your comment about Rosso's play elsewhere would not be seen as defensive, but it when you combine it with the lack of a vote on him that makes it very defensive in mine, and other's I'm sure, eyes.
My lack of conclusion from the comment should show that I was undecided. My lack of actual defense or a vote for someone else should show that. I didn't realize how close deadline was and was planning to check the game to see how I felt about him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”