Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also: Claiming to be non recruitable ensures that wether I am a cult recruitor, SK, or townie, that I am not going to live much longer. Both cult recruitors will want me dead either as an active threat (SK) or as a non recruitable one (Townie) or as competition (Oopposing cult recruitoir)
If I am a cult recruitor than the SK targets me tonight along with the other cult recruitor
If I am a SK Both recruitors target me
If I am townie possibly all three.

Let's look for the REAL cult, okay?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:18 am

Post by armlx »

There is a vig dead; there is no reason to think that there is another.
False, see Hjallti's post.
I'm not allied with either cult and can't be
Also false, you CAN be a recruiter.
the players that are hopping onto me saying that I am a cult recruitor are ignoring that I would have no reason to be "bussed" by aioqwe if he was my recruit or attacked by Vollkan if he was my recruit.
Except aiqowe didn't end the day with his vote on you, did he? Looks more distancing then bussing to me, though I would STRONGLY doubt vollkan was your recruit.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yosarian2 wrote:Skruffs, claim now.
What you just did dosn't count. What we really need is a claim from you that either says "I am nightkillable, mnowax could be telling the truth" or "I am not nightkillable, mnowax is lying". We need to know that, to start out with, and then we can move on from there.

If you are the SK, claim SK, because I don't think lynching the SK would be the right move here for the town. If you don't claim, or if you give a claim that is proven false when Mnowax dies, then we lynch you. Clear?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:04 am

Post by armlx »

"I am nightkillable, mnowax could be telling the truth" or "I am not nightkillable, mnowax is lying"
Strike that, reverse it.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

I think Vollkan's death suggests that I am right about Beep. I think Aioqwe's death suggests that armlx is the other cult recruiter.

If both of those are correct, then Skruffs is not likely to be a recruiter. He could, of course, still be recruit or SK, but I note that mnowax has yet to kill anyone, and night 2 he jumped to the conclusion that Yos was scum
even though he was roleblocked in-thread.
I do not like assuming my co-players are morons.

So here's my theory. Mnowax was recruited N1 or so by that fuchsia-king armlx; this explains why he was allowed to threaten to betray any cult that came a-calling -- because no cult could successfully recruit him thereafter. Yos was probably recruited by the ceruler the same night, if he's not unrecruitable altogether himself. I mention Yos here because N2, armlx tries to recruit Yos, fails, infers badguy; next day his henchman tries to drum up some enmity against Yos to get rid of a thorn in his leader's side while keeping armlx some deniability. N3, armlx recruits aioqwe. And thus to last night, when Armlx tried to target Skruffs and failed, and mnowax claimed the targeting himself on armlx's behalf again.

With that theory, everything snaps together in a neat little box.
Vote: armlx
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count

Skruffs- 3 (mnowax, SlySly, armlx)
armlx- 2 (Skruffs, the silent speaker)

Not voting (2): Yosarian2, Beep! Beep!

4 to lynch
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 am

Post by armlx »

So here's my theory. Mnowax was recruited N1 or so by that fuchsia-king armlx; this explains why he was allowed to threaten to betray any cult that came a-calling -- because no cult could successfully recruit him thereafter. Yos was probably recruited by the ceruler the same night, if he's not unrecruitable altogether himself. I mention Yos here because N2, armlx tries to recruit Yos, fails, infers badguy; next day his henchman tries to drum up some enmity against Yos to get rid of a thorn in his leader's side while keeping armlx some deniability. N3, armlx recruits aioqwe. And thus to last night, when Armlx tried to target Skruffs and failed, and mnowax claimed the targeting himself on armlx's behalf again.
From an observer's point of view I see no holes in this to point out besides the part about me actually wanting to N1 recruit Mno over any other target. Just a matter of whether people believe this is what occurred.
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

After examining the information at hand, I will:

vote: armlx
Beep! Beep!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 am

Post by mnowax »

there shouldn't be any discussion about this. Skruffs is a cult lea...

oh i got you guys

i am the only townie left.

Skruffs, Tss, and Beep beep are cult A

Armlx, slysly and yos are cult b.

:/ well im not going to get in to any faction wars here. ill be back to run you down skruffs. Untill then i can lynch anyone and get ahead.

Unvote, Vote Armlx

dont cult me. just burn me to a crisp.
Sure one more time for fun.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

So are you now claiming serial killer, MNOWAX?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

the silent speaker wrote:So here's my theory. Mnowax was recruited N1 or so by that fuchsia-king armlx; this explains why he was allowed to threaten to betray any cult that came a-calling -- because no cult could successfully recruit him thereafter. Yos was probably recruited by the ceruler the same night, if he's not unrecruitable altogether himself. I mention Yos here because N2, armlx tries to recruit Yos, fails, infers badguy; next day his henchman tries to drum up some enmity against Yos to get rid of a thorn in his leader's side while keeping armlx some deniability. N3, armlx recruits aioqwe. And thus to last night, when Armlx tried to target Skruffs and failed, and mnowax claimed the targeting himself on armlx's behalf again.
Yeah...that dosnt' really make sense. Mnowax might very well have been culted night 2 after claiming vig; in fact, I think it's quite likely. But I doubt anyone would recruit him night one.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to an armlx lynch today, obv, but dosn't everyone agree we need to get Skruffs to finish claiming first? How does his "I'm either SK or recruit-immune-townie" claim help us here?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 am

Post by SlySly »

Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to an armlx lynch today, obv, but dosn't everyone agree we need to get Skruffs to finish claiming first?
Too late, the votes are in. armlx has been lynched.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also, I have reason to suspect that TSS and Skruffs are in a cult group together, probably not the same one that Armlx and aioqwe are in. Not going to explain why now, just mentioning it for future reference.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Norinel »

Day 4

Seeing clear signs of the cults' presence leads the town to act with ferocity. In what seems like no time at all, they settle on armlx as the day's victim. They say that haste makes waste, but when armlx's house is found stuffed full of material on recruitment, brainwashing, and orbital weapons control, they turned out to be wrong. The night might bring a little more peace to the remaining townsfolk....

armlx (Cerulean Cult Leader) - lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 5, deadline Monday, 96 hours from this post.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Norinel »

Night 5

The night is quiet- at least, nothing appears to have happened. Whether this reprieve was deserved or not, none would know.

No deaths.

It is now Day 5, 6 alive means 4 to lynch.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by mnowax »

sweetness once again i was not culted! we killed a CL, and we can get the other one right now!

Vote Skruffs

cerulean cult: you had better help me on this one, else you guys are next. If you dont lynch him, i will kill him in the night anyway.

SK, you might as well vote for him too, not much else you can do.
Sure one more time for fun.
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:49 am

Post by Beep! Beep! »

Yos or Skruffs should die.

Going on vacation until July 8, please don't replace me, thanks.
Beep! Beep!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Yos or Skruffs should die.
...wait, I should die because I caught a cult leader? What?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:48 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also,
vote:Skruffs
until he actually claims at least.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

AMazing.

Beep! said I Wasn't scum yesterday, bu today she started off saying I needed to die. MY guess is Beep is now part of hte fuschia cult, and wasn't yesterday. It was too obvious of a breadcrumb that she was still a pwoer role.

Yosarian2, MNOWAX, you have the exact same mindset as you had yesterday while hte rest of us lynched Armlx, the cult recruitor.

Neither of you have any reason to think that I am a cult recruitor, but you do have reason to think I might be the serial killer, and you are voting me for it.

MNOWAX as much as claimed fuschia cult by calling on the help of the cerulean cult.

OF course what both of you seem to be ignoring is that there were no kills last night. Or else, maybe you *didn't* ignore that, and are trying to get a lynch on me before whoever the SK is can announce who they tried to kill? You'd hate to have your leader revealed, unless you can guarantee that that the only person who can stop him is lynched.

I am guessing the fuschia cult is 3 people strong or less today - if it was four people strong, then they would be unstoppable no matter who they lynched today. (IE they power lynch someone then they can NK the other; even if a NK on an SK didn't go through they could lynch him the next day, EVEN if hte SK killed one of their own).

However if it is three people than there is no way to get a lynch on one of their own, which means that town's only choice would be to no lynch and hope the SK kills correctly again; but even that (with three players) might result in a cult win, as wether the cult killed the steadfast townie, the SK, or the last cerulean cult member, they woulud be 2-2 from then on out.

I think any remaining cerulean cult members should claim, to start off. They have no reason to let the competing cult win, and if there is two of them, they can still win tomorrow if the cult leader is killed today.

Mnowax, people keep saying that you are the worst choice for a n0 recruit, but that makes you the best choice - and since you are so brash and irratic anyways, your attempts to mislead the town are more easily written off; you are not held accountable like, yosarian2 should be, by trying to get people l ynched while ignoring actually scum hunting.

I can do a run down on who I think who is, but I Will say that if you lynch me today, the fuschia cult will win the game, simply because I'm not the fuschia cult recruitor.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yosarian2 - I'm just really REALLY surprised that you would be fishing for roles rather than actually scum hunting. I Accept that you are a cult; I thought it was very clever to start a wagon on Armlx and then to balk away from it as if he was your leader.

Answer me this:

Are you voting me because you simply want a claim,
Because I am unrecruitable,
Because you think I am scum,
Because you think I am the serial killer specifically,
or because you think I am the fuschia cult leader specifically?

At this point in the game the ONLY reason you should be voting me is for the last one, right? And the reasons you claim to be voting me do not sync up with the last reason, it fits more with the first or second choice.
Who do you think the cult recruitor is, in that case? I am trying to figure out if you are on the bad cult or the neutered cult.

The Silent SPeaker
: You seemed to know exactly which color cult recruitor armlx would turn out to be - how is that? Can you go through the logic again? Can you also use that logic to figure out who the remaining cyult recruitor is?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yosarian2 wrote:
You unvoted him when the wagon got going and tried to vote me instead. Which a normal yos would call backpedaling.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

If you really want me to fully claim, you should unvote me, and I will do so. But I'm only going to fully claim if I have no votes on me, since oen of the cults could have up to three players in it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Skruffs wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
You unvoted him when the wagon got going and tried to vote me instead. Which a normal yos would call backpedaling.
I was the first one to figure out that Armlx and aioqwe were in a cult together, I think , and I was after both of them for several days because of that. I went back and forth between thinking Armlx was the cult leader or aioqwe was the cult leader, but I was pretty sure they were both cult and both in a cult together.

Yosarian2 wrote:
armlx wrote:I still think aioqwe is a recruit not a recruiter claiming recruit. Only thing I'm wondering is who recruited him and when/why. He seems like a very low profile recruiting target.
I donno, Arlmx, why did you recruit aioqwe?
I started out yesterday wanting to lynch armlx. I only changed over to you after mnowax claimed role information that, if true, would prove you are either a SK or a cult leader. ANd then you refused to claim in any useful way yesterday, despite that claimed role information. But you're not getting out of it today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”