Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I'd rather prefer 2 townreads, 1 null and 1 scumread. Information we get about the event if it is not divulged what it is will be will be given by partipiciants afterwards unless they all die, if the event is just "You decide the next banishments/something else by majority vote" or anything like that we don't have 3 scummy players deciding that.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I don't have 2 townreads, however, the only one is me and I am not really townread by others so I'd vote rather late.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:50 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Yeah... maybe 3 scumreads isn't ideal.

Instead of a lurker you can vote a town lean or strong TR if you want
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:00 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 598, implosion wrote:
In post 593, TemporalLich wrote:just saying the ideal thunderdome is one player from each category
why are you so goddamn confident of this
I thought it was a good idea, was feeling the game might have bad things in it.
time will end
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 597, Katsuki wrote:
In post 592, Alisae wrote:{GreyICE, Hebichan, Plum, Skygazer, Kuribo, Implo}
{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}
WANNA EXPLAIN YOUR LINE OF THINKING THAT MAKES YOU THINK IM SCUM WITH PINE AND NK15?
because u like playing scum and I think that its very possible you hardbus Pine at start and also I don’t think anything you posted can’t be faked by you
Also my NK15 read is independent from you and I don’t like that post that was directed towards TL
GTKAS
| here.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 604, Alisae wrote:I don’t like that post that was directed towards TL
Well, what else should I do but ask questions if I have nearly everyone at Null? There will be no flips to adjust my reads.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:08 am

Post by MariaR »

So the events with Pine still has everyone at null for you? This game is flapless you know this. What's gonna make you adjust your reads?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 606, MariaR wrote:So the events with Pine still has everyone at null for you? This game is flapless you know this. What's gonna make you adjust your reads?
Well, Pine is dead and might not be town based on their late behaviour.
Katsuki is very likely not town based on their singular focus against Pine, and also probably not on the same team as Pine.
The rest, however, is still at null. I am trying to get something that is actually scum-indicative(trying to townread people is usually not reliable, at least not for me) on the rest - but if I don't find anything, and for finding townreads, I just have to sheep others. As I said, flipless and a need to townread aren't good for my chances to play well and this game contains both.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright, good to know NK15 is probably town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Plum »

In post 521, implosion wrote: The thing about maria is this:
In post 452, Plum wrote:
In post 445, implosion wrote:
In post 420, Plum wrote:NK is a scummy mess with little information or content to offer, part of the bottom quartile along with TemporalLich and Skygazer. Trying to sort those three by likelihood of being scum right now seems low-utility. But to put it bluntly, we should avoid taking any of them into the Well of Fears.
Why not toss Maria in that list?
Maria just barely scrapes above the bottom quartile but literally only because she said "GE is Town but don't ask why just yet", which isn't ~content or anything but may (~~~~) be a meaningful contribution down the line (honestly statistically it says a lot more about Gamma's likelihood of being Town than Maria's but still not nothing about Maria's).
is backwards, IMO. The "GE is town but don't ask why" thing fits to a T how I think Maria's scumgame works; it's the kind of peppering in things that are "loudly" townish that she iirc does as scum. I can't think of examples but. I do agree w/ plum that it says more about Gamma being likely town than it does overall about Maria but I think it's actually a point in favor of her being scum.

Her boredom/catchup-post style in the first couple days fits how she played as scum in mlp. is *absolutely* a line I can see her saying as scum.
Okay, that's a valuable perspective, I hear you.
In post 566, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 563, TemporalLich wrote:[Town]

implosion (setup spec and pushes ahoy)
Since when is setup spec a towntell?
In post 591, Alisae wrote:also yeah
I'm in a neighbourhood with NK15
we both don't know why we're in there
I'm assuming someone put us in there?
Well, keep us posted on if anything valuable comes up there I guess.

If we already have voices for picking TL as somewhere in scum/unreadable/deadweight and for GreyICE as Town I like the idea of sending one of {MariaR, kuribo} as players who are well above the "able to function and contribute constructively" threshhold, still kinda opaque to me, but would be very helpful to the Town if someone like GreyICE came out of the game we're sending people to with a firm Townread on. Then on top of that, maybe one of {Alisae, Katsuki} as players who are vibrant, contributing, but based on their styles I would find hard to trust any Townread I generated on them based on flipless dayplay alone - if there's a chance mechanical information comes out of the game one way or another, that could be especially valuable for those two in particular. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more players get a bonus
and
one or more players get a malus out of the game.

VOTE: MariaR
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:34 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind being sent in. It's most likely for a key and perhaps the loser dies. That'd be my logical guess. At least it'd be somewhat entertaining
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:28 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 604, Alisae wrote:
{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}
WANNA EXPLAIN YOUR LINE OF THINKING THAT MAKES YOU THINK IM SCUM WITH PINE AND NK15?
because u like playing scum and I think that its very possible you hardbus Pine at start and also I don’t think anything you posted can’t be faked by you
Also my NK15 read is independent from you and I don’t like that post that was directed towards TL

The point of hardbussing is so when they flip scum, you can distance yourself

Why the Fuck would anyone hardbus in a no-reveal game? It serves no purpose because the rest of us have no way of knowing what Pine was. They could just as easily be scum powerfucking a townie.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:28 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 605, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 604, Alisae wrote:I don’t like that post that was directed towards TL
Well, what else should I do but ask questions if I have nearly everyone at Null? There will be no flips to adjust my reads.

Have you tried growing a pair and taking a stance instead of just saying WELP I GOT NOTHIN

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 611, kuribo wrote:
{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}

Why the Fuck would anyone hardbus in a no-reveal game? It serves no purpose because the rest of us have no way of knowing what Pine was. They could just as easily be scum powerfucking a townie.
Because its not very possible to defend Pine with how he was playing so if you’re scum in that situation you’re better off leading the charge I think?
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:53 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 613, Alisae wrote:
{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}

Because its not very possible to defend Pine with how he was playing so if you’re scum in that situation you’re better off leading the charge I think?
Not only is it possible, it would have been easy as fuck.

You're seriously overstating how desperate scum would have been to send up one of their own that early in a no reveal.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:54 am

Post by kuribo »

{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}

I mean you don't even sound convinced yourself, which shows we both know I'm right about not needing to hard bus anyone in a no reveal

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 614, kuribo wrote:
{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}

Not only is it possible, it would have been easy as fuck.

You're seriously overstating how desperate scum would have been to send up one of their own that early in a no reveal.
1. How would it have scum defended pine if pine was scum
2. Why did no one defend pine?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 615, kuribo wrote:
{MariaR, TL}
{Katsuki, NK15}

I mean you don't even sound convinced yourself, which shows we both know I'm right about not needing to hard bus anyone in a no reveal
the last time I was scum in no flip nightless I hardbussed because I genuinely did not see a way to defend by buddy and I felt cornered.
So I’m probably just incompetent and I have no idea how to play no flip nightless as scum
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:02 am

Post by kuribo »

1. I dunno, but I've defended way way worse

2. Thinking no one defended him because he was being bussed is just as likely and equally unknowable as him being a town player who scum let get rope

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:03 am

Post by kuribo »

Any action no matter how bad can be defended with enough audacity

Pine's play wasn't some godawful monolith to scumminess you make it out to be

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Alisae »

What’s your read on Kats?
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:09 am

Post by kuribo »

I lean hard town on TDK

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:09 am

Post by kuribo »

TDK = Katsuki

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Why?
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:20 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 623, Alisae wrote:Why?
I transversed the veil of the living and communed with the souls of his dead ancestors, then traded them sexual favors so they'd betray his alignment to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”