Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Alisae »

tbh
i believe katsuki because it would be a really dick move to fake a guilty in flipless
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Alisae »

and also because kuribo and greyice say they're town
and um
um
i'm trusting them
GTKAS
| here.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Plum »

In post 1366, Skygazer wrote:those abilities are super scummy lmfao so him full claiming is probs town indicative
He got Neighborized by Hebi-chan, who was the one who offered claim for claim. Rolecops and the like can exist (!), and I'm sure Implo knows it. The fact that he happened to be able to Neighborize-plus-it-can-Keysteal me when I was immune to actions is still a real, true, factual obstacle I can't account for and that no one has claimed responsibility for. If anyone would like to, well, please do. Sure, maybe by coincidence some scum disabled my immunity
and
Implo innocently Neighborized me while my action-immunity was conveniently disabled? And yeah, it's so nice and sweet that he consulted with consensus Townread Hebi-chan privately about who to target with "Neighborize but if you ever get a Key I take it" and chose me ... and then suggested in the thread that if GreyICE got the Yellow Key during the four-player game that he should transfer it to me. At the time I had
no idea
about the KEY STEALING CLOSE THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND GO HOME aspect of the Neighborhood, which he had not yet claimed to me. Sure feels nice when someone Townreads you enough to want to put a Key in your hands, right? And even if I was hard Townreading GreyICE (was; still am), why would I object to the Key being in my hands instead of GreyICE's if Implo doesn't have as strong a Townread on him, seems legit, right?
In post 1385, GreyICE wrote:Skygazer, you decided to sit out playing the game for... honestly, most of it. In order to do nothing. By the time you claimed 3rd Party, Gamma Emerald had already been shot, you unclaimed before scum got another shot. So your idea that you were "dodging a kill" is literally nonsensical, since at no point during the time you were claiming third party did scum have a kill available.

You then brought back your investigative result which was "Implosion's role looks really scummy. That means he's probably town!" You are now offended we are not listening to you, not paying attention to you, and do not give two fucks about your stupid shenanigans. What we can say is that
at best
you have poor judgment, at worst you're actively trying to deceive us. Neither is a strong incentive to give a fuck. That's what happens when instead of playing the game, you dropped a drama bomb. Town, scum, third party, whatever, you done fucked up. I don't know if this is a scum gambit, derptown, some third party nonsense shenanigans, and frankly I don't care. None of this is fucking useful

You lynch all liars, because there's one faction that's thinking "what lies will get me best through this game". They select lies that they think will give them the highest odds of survival and the highest odds of winning. You claimed third party when there was significant pressure on you to do something. Now you've unclaimed it, begged for a key, and presented us with this useless pile of WIFOM.

You're not getting a key. You are dying. If you really are town, you can go make yourself useful before you die. If you're scum, you can keep whining about it. Neither will do shit to change the outcome that you yourself have set in stone.
Yeah, he said it all, I don't have anything I need to add here.

Ali, I feel similarly to GreyICE re: Katsuki being prob-Town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:02 am

Post by MariaR »

Considering Katsuki has faked a guilty before I don't know if I fully believe the fact he has a guilty.
If anything I wanna talk to Ali more about Implo than anything else.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Hi
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1405, MariaR wrote:Considering Katsuki has faked a guilty before I don't know if I fully believe the fact he has a guilty.

How do you know if it was fake in flipless?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1407, kuribo wrote:
In post 1405, MariaR wrote:Considering Katsuki has faked a guilty before I don't know if I fully believe the fact he has a guilty.

How do you know if it was fake in flipless?
are we reading the same post?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Alisae »

oh wait
im not reading the same post as you

carry on i got no sleep and cannot fall asleep weeeeeeeeee
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:44 am

Post by kuribo »

Nevermind I thought Kats had claimed a guilty to Pine but he had claimed lyncher on pine
Again, though, in flipless, Maria should have no way of knowing if Katsuki is lying or not unless she already knows implosion's alignment

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Alisae »

i don't think she knows for sure
she just doubts it
GTKAS
| here.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Katsuki »

WHERES YOUR HAMMER KURIBO
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 am

Post by kuribo »

is that L-1?

I wasn't keeping track

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:43 am

Post by kuribo »

Implosion, on behalf of both town and scum in AtmosFEAR, I hereby sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate DEATH. Further, I will hereby remove you from the sight of god and so ensure that your eternal soul shall be torn asunder and cast into darkest limbo.

nema! livee, morf su revilled tub nushyaitpmet ootni ton suh deel su tsnaiga sapsert tath yeth vigrawf eu za sesapsert rewau suh vigrawf derb ilaid rua yed sith suh vig neveh ni si za thre ni nud eeb liw eyth muck mudgnik eyth main eyth eeb dwohlah neveh ni tra chioo rethoff rewau! In nomine Satanas, ad angelum perspiciunt lapsum, versus Christo.

Vote: Implosion

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:45 am

Post by implosion »

Literally driving back from beach.

Obviously guilty is fake. Doesn’t even mean katsuki is scum. Please hammer me if kuribo didn’t, I’m happy to be out of this fucking game.

Hebi/plum have my keycop result.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Katsuki »

Have fun at the meet!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:56 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1415, implosion wrote:Literally driving back from beach.

i'm jealous i've only been to the beach once this week

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Katsuki »

How liberating does it feel to not care about who you're killing, only blood?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1417, kuribo wrote:
In post 1415, implosion wrote:Literally driving back from beach.

i'm jealous i've only been to the beach once this week
i haven't been to a beach in a very long time
GTKAS
| here.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1418, Katsuki wrote:How liberating does it feel to not care about who you're killing, only blood?
it's pretty great, i've had a shitty week because they keep admitting dementia patients onto my rehab unit and last night a nurse actually told me to shut up in front of a patient

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:04 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 1404, Plum wrote:
In post 1366, Skygazer wrote:those abilities are super scummy lmfao so him full claiming is probs town indicative
He got Neighborized by Hebi-chan, who was the one who offered claim for claim. Rolecops and the like can exist (!), and I'm sure Implo knows it. The fact that he happened to be able to Neighborize-plus-it-can-Keysteal me when I was immune to actions is still a real, true, factual obstacle I can't account for and that no one has claimed responsibility for. If anyone would like to, well, please do. Sure, maybe by coincidence some scum disabled my immunity
and
Implo innocently Neighborized me while my action-immunity was conveniently disabled? And yeah, it's so nice and sweet that he consulted with consensus Townread Hebi-chan privately about who to target with "Neighborize but if you ever get a Key I take it" and chose me ... and then suggested in the thread that if GreyICE got the Yellow Key during the four-player game that he should transfer it to me. At the time I had
no idea
about the KEY STEALING CLOSE THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND GO HOME aspect of the Neighborhood, which he had not yet claimed to me. Sure feels nice when someone Townreads you enough to want to put a Key in your hands, right? And even if I was hard Townreading GreyICE (was; still am), why would I object to the Key being in my hands instead of GreyICE's if Implo doesn't have as strong a Townread on him, seems legit, right?
In post 1385, GreyICE wrote:Skygazer, you decided to sit out playing the game for... honestly, most of it. In order to do nothing. By the time you claimed 3rd Party, Gamma Emerald had already been shot, you unclaimed before scum got another shot. So your idea that you were "dodging a kill" is literally nonsensical, since at no point during the time you were claiming third party did scum have a kill available.

You then brought back your investigative result which was "Implosion's role looks really scummy. That means he's probably town!" You are now offended we are not listening to you, not paying attention to you, and do not give two fucks about your stupid shenanigans. What we can say is that
at best
you have poor judgment, at worst you're actively trying to deceive us. Neither is a strong incentive to give a fuck. That's what happens when instead of playing the game, you dropped a drama bomb. Town, scum, third party, whatever, you done fucked up. I don't know if this is a scum gambit, derptown, some third party nonsense shenanigans, and frankly I don't care. None of this is fucking useful

You lynch all liars, because there's one faction that's thinking "what lies will get me best through this game". They select lies that they think will give them the highest odds of survival and the highest odds of winning. You claimed third party when there was significant pressure on you to do something. Now you've unclaimed it, begged for a key, and presented us with this useless pile of WIFOM.

You're not getting a key. You are dying. If you really are town, you can go make yourself useful before you die. If you're scum, you can keep whining about it. Neither will do shit to change the outcome that you yourself have set in stone.
Yeah, he said it all, I don't have anything I need to add here.

Ali, I feel similarly to GreyICE re: Katsuki being prob-Town.
To clarify he didn't consult me on what his neighborhood shot did till after. I was posting suggestions on who to target because he just told me "it would be better to use on someone I have a slight scum read on." I assumed it copped the person he targetted at the time.I suggested nk15 and temporallich but he ended up shooting you.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1414, kuribo wrote:Implosion, on behalf of both town and scum in AtmosFEAR, I hereby sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate DEATH. Further, I will hereby remove you from the sight of god and so ensure that your eternal soul shall be torn asunder and cast into darkest limbo.

nema! livee, morf su revilled tub nushyaitpmet ootni ton suh deel su tsnaiga sapsert tath yeth vigrawf eu za sesapsert rewau suh vigrawf derb ilaid rua yed sith suh vig neveh ni si za thre ni nud eeb liw eyth muck mudgnik eyth main eyth eeb dwohlah neveh ni tra chioo rethoff rewau! In nomine Satanas, ad angelum perspiciunt lapsum, versus Christo.

Vote: Implosion
This is creepy.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by kuribo »

as DGB once said

"Gotta give the cheap seats their money's worth."

You join a kuribo game, you expect the pageantry. Gotta keep the gimmick alive.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

ugh jeez i'm slipping in my old age

I forgot to do the catch phrase!

*ahem*

AND WHEN YOU GET TO HELL, TELL THEM KURIBO SENT YOU

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”