Mafia 78: Meta Breaking Mafia 1 - Game over!

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Surye »

Tarhalindur wrote:Now that Mini 547 has been abandoned... because PEG is playing to his town meta (I killed him for playing the exact same way he's played here as scum in 547).
Single game meta FTL. Just saying.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Post by Surye »

Tarhalindur wrote: Gorrad is not Mafia but has to be lynched, TS is confirmed innocent.
Shaft.ed, you say the contradiction means nothing, but he continues with it, and attempts to make game altering assertions using that contradiction.

I'm not accusing Tar, I'm just not liking a string of really poor plays by him. And the metabreaking aspect of this game has not slipped my mind, and a day cop instead of a night cop would fit that, and no one would counterclaim. It's not impossible.

That said, I have no reason not to trust TS, and am pretty convinced she's who she says she is.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Surye wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote: Gorrad is not Mafia but has to be lynched, TS is confirmed innocent.
Shaft.ed, you say the contradiction means nothing, but he continues with it, and attempts to make game altering assertions using that contradiction.

I'm not accusing Tar, I'm just not liking a string of really poor plays by him. And the metabreaking aspect of this game has not slipped my mind, and a day cop instead of a night cop would fit that, and no one would counterclaim. It's not impossible.

That said, I have no reason not to trust TS, and am pretty convinced she's who she says she is.
I know what you're talking about, but there are other reasons for trusting Tar as town. I'd rather talk about them at the dawn of the new day so mafia do not have an optimal target this evening.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Surye »

shaft.ed wrote:
Surye wrote:

I know what you're talking about, but there are other reasons for trusting Tar as town. I'd rather talk about them at the dawn of the new day so mafia do not have an optimal target this evening.
Okay, fair enough. It's a moot point for today anyways, and I was mostly just thinking aloud.

Today Gorrad needs to die. And probably pretty soon.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 am

Post by shaft.ed »

MM did you send your investigation to Guardian or Adel?

If Guardian, you have to resumbit it to Adel. If so could you please change the target to PEG? I think Surye is more likely town.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:23 am

Post by Adel »

Vote Count #44

Gorrad[1]: Surye

Not Voting[6]: Gorrad, Machiavellian-Mafia, pickemgenius, shaft.ed, Tarhalindur, Toaster Strudel
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Surye wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Surye wrote:

Okay, fair enough. It's a moot point for today anyways, and I was mostly just thinking aloud.

Why soon? Lotsa time for talking. Do you not like talking?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Surye »

Gorrad wrote:
Surye wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Surye wrote:

Why soon? Lotsa time for talking. Do you not like talking?
I do, I've been doing it. You should try it.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

@shaft.ed: I already investigated PEG yesterday, and I did send it in to Adel.

My result on Surye is again mafia/guilty. Since now I have 4 of the same results, I'm taking the paranoid sanity as equally possible as insane. And paranoid daycop would definitely fit as meta-breaking.
The end justifies the means.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:@shaft.ed: I already investigated PEG yesterday, and I did send it in to Adel.

My result on Surye is again mafia/guilty. Since now I have 4 of the same results, I'm taking the paranoid sanity as equally possible as insane. And paranoid daycop would definitely fit as meta-breaking.
Bah reading is tech :oops:

Gorrad I've already stated I'd rather not let the mafia have any indication of what we do or don't know about what they're doing going into tonight. I think a quick day is in the town's interest.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by Gorrad »

You would : D.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

vote: Gorrad
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 am

Post by shaft.ed »

OK I'm ready to move on. Anyone else have something critical to say before we lynch Gorrad?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Surye »

Guess not?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Gorrad »

Vote: Gorrad
L-1.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:27 am

Post by shaft.ed »

vote Gorrad
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Adel »

I've sent a PM to the powers-that-be requesting mod rights for this game, again. I also sent a PM to guardian in case he somehow has access. I will not post a death scene until I can also lock the thread.

Until then, enjoy your twilight!
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Speaking of Twilight

candy cane walks down
to build a bonfie, to break my fall
my baby, my sweet thing
just maybe we could lose ourselves this time
king of the horseflies, dark prince of death
his tragic forces are heaven sent
in sweet things, in a lovers breath
in knowing this was meant to be the last
a go-go-kids, a go-go-style
a suck suck kiss, a suck suck smile
as always, in young need
a velied promise to never die
on dead highways, her black beauties roam
for june angels, so far from home
for a love lost, a faded picture
to tread lightning, to ink the lavender skies
so get on the bomb
get back where you belong
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I'm off to California until Jul 9 - I expect a complete absence. Please don't replace me, thanks.

I'm going to send my night-choice now so no worries.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Guardian »

Vote Count #45

Gorrad is lynched.

~~~

Gorrad is lynched by a normal majority.
Gorrad
was an
overeager vigilante

Deadline for night actions is 8 PM Friday June 27. Send night actions to me. I will start day 5, should there be one, ASAP, but my access is sketchy.

A big THANKS to Adel!
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Guardian »

Day 5 Starts

Day 5 has a deadline of ~10 days -- I will announce a definite date in 5 days or so, when vacation ends.

Toaster Strudel was pistol-whipped to death.
Toaster Strudel
was a
doctor

5 alive, 3 to lynch.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Allrighty then. So I think Tar's Cop claim followed by the lack of a NK follwed by a Doc claim indicates either Tar is a Cop or the scum did not NK in order to make Tar look like a cop. Comments on which would be appreciated.

If Tar is a townsided cop (which I find highly likely) that means we have either MM fakeclaiming paranoid daycop with a scum-mason, or we have two of the ballsiest scum I've ever seen claiming a mason pair with MM being a real paranoid daycop. I tend to lean the former.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

shaft.ed wrote:Allrighty then. So I think Tar's Cop claim followed by the lack of a NK follwed by a Doc claim indicates either Tar is a Cop or the scum did not NK in order to make Tar look like a cop. Comments on which would be appreciated.

If Tar is a townsided cop (which I find highly likely) that means we have either MM fakeclaiming paranoid daycop with a scum-mason, or we have two of the ballsiest scum I've ever seen claiming a mason pair with MM being a real paranoid daycop. I tend to lean the former.
Option #3: There is only one scum surviving, and his name is Machivellian Mafia.

Option #4: You're the Godfather, and MM is your partner.

Option #5: You're neutral, and MM is the last Mafia.

Oh, by the way, I'm Sane, and I'm pretty damn sure that at least one of the masons is town. After all, I just got a guilty on MM.

Vote: Machivellian Mafia
LOCK ON: Machivellian Mafia
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Surye »

Tarhalindur wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Allrighty then. So I think Tar's Cop claim followed by the lack of a NK follwed by a Doc claim indicates either Tar is a Cop or the scum did not NK in order to make Tar look like a cop. Comments on which would be appreciated.

Option #3: There is only one scum surviving, and his name is Machivellian Mafia.

Option #4: You're the Godfather, and MM is your partner.

Option #5: You're neutral, and MM is the last Mafia.

Oh, by the way, I'm Sane, and I'm pretty damn sure that at least one of the masons is town. After all, I just got a guilty on MM.

LOCK ON: Machivellian Mafia
Well, if you got a guilty now, I don't see why to doubt your sanity, investigation, or vote.

L-1, Peg and MM should check in before the hammer.

PEG or shaft.ed must be our other scum, I've had a pretty strong town feeling from shaft.ed. But I've not seen PEG do anything particularly scummy.

Godfather idea is interesting. And I didn't particularly like the WIFOM shaft.ed setup in the first post.

But I guess given the current situation, PEG is slightly more suspicious then shaft.ed to me, simply on account of him gliding through the game, and seeming to hinge himself on being mason partner by contributing even less with every post.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Now that Mini 547 has been abandoned... because PEG is playing to his town meta (I killed him for playing the exact same way he's played here as scum in 547).
Single game meta FTL. Just saying.
Now that it's become more relevant, have you seen how he plays as scum? Because if not, you have zero meta.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”