Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yosarian2 wrote: -SlySly is telling the truth and is still a pro-town inquisitor; between his claim and Mnowax's, that would mean Skruffs is the cult leader.
The serial killer has a one shot night kill immunity, too.
Mnowax was roleblocked the night he says he tried to target you; the real vig targetted Blazerunner. (Not to say that Mnowax isn't necessarily a real vig, but he tried to fire night two, and was rbed, so his kill didn't go through regardless)

Sine the real vig targetted blazerunner, that means he did not fire night 1.

Sine hte real vig did not fire night one, the shooting of DGB had to have been done by the serial killer.
the silent speaker wrote:
Vote: Skruffs
and
your friendly serial killer
says you're welcome.
The Silent Speaker has counter claimed as serial killer.

That would mean that he shot DGB night zero.

However:
Blazerunner wrote: I am a roleblocker turned cultist. What I needed to telll is this:
night zero I blocked TSS
. That is what I wanted at that time. Now, this info is really significant, both to tonw as to my recruiter. We can get to these conclusions.
Blazerunner blocked TSS night 0 - so he could not have shot DGB.

That means he can not be the serial killer.

And, if he is not the serial killer, and I am claiming serial killer who tried to kill him last night, but he is claiming serial killer, that means... that's right, that he is the cult recruitor.

The alternative would be that I am a cult recruitor and I recruited him last night, but if that were the case, I am pretty sure he would not be voting me right now; not with a "real" serial killer that would be able to shoot him tonight if I got lynched and turned up cult recruitor and with possibly a vig that could also shoot him.

No, The Silent Speaker is the cult recruitor.

I am the serial killer.

Asking a cult of people to counter claim a serial killer claim is stupid, Yos. Anyone can claim it.

TSS Already did, but you seemed to miss it and asked SlySly if he was counterclaiming.

Go ahead and vote TSS, Yos. Beep! said she is on vacation; when she comes back, she will vote me, most likely. IF you put TSS at three before she puts me at three, you have a chance of winning.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

SlySly wrote:
Skruffs wrote: This is from June 4th, which is a long time after you had investigated TSS and he came up as non-cult:
I didn't investigate TSS, my predecessor did.
So you didn't believe the results of your predecessor? If he came up as non-cult when your predecessor investigated him, why would you later suggest that you might think that HE is the cult recruitor? You would already know there is no possible way. Saying that you 'forgot' you had investigated him really doesn't cut it - it's like saying "Oh yeah I got an innocent on him already, but he could still be a mafia goon" - which is a huge scum tell.
SlySly wrote:
Skruffs wrote: However, even with this post:
SlySly wrote:
aioqwe wrote:
SlySly wrote:THE CKD TRAIN AS SLYSLY SEES IT
curiouskarmadog (6) -
Yosarian2
Beep! Beep!
NabakovNabakov
Skruffs
aioqwe
armlx

no suspicion

seemingly pro-town

highly suspicious
Why me, why not skruffs?
As you can see in my list, I have you and Skruffs in the same category(highly suspicious). I could just as easily be voting for Skruffs.
You decided to investigate Tss night two,a nd not anyone on that wagon?
My predecessor investigated TSS the night before. I investigate Yosarian2 who was on the wagon.
Oh?

You came into the game, though, with this:
SlySly wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the possibility that mnowax is a CL is high.
Why did you wait so long to investigate MNOWAX if you thought he was a cult recruitor from just after your reread? The entire day of CKD's lynch, you never tried to detract from it, you asked why there was a wagon on him, and that is all, while stating that you saw MNOWAX as a potential CL as very high.

Yet you didn't investigate him. That's odd, don't you think?

It doesn't matter. You *may* have been an Inquisitor, at some point, but now you are *definitely* his cult recruit, because TSS is the cult leader. Saying that you got an innocent on him just confirmed you as his cult recruit. Public game knowledge denies him the possibility of being a serial killer, which he has claimed.

THe kills are a huge breadcrumb leading to me as the SK. Nobody else can rationally claim the reasons for killing the people that have died as well as me. Well, they can try, but they will fail.

TSS is the cult recruitor. If you vote him now, you might be able to get a lynch on me with the other cults tomorrow and settle for a tie.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Skruffs wrote: The Silent Speaker has counter claimed as serial killer.
TSS: Are you claiming to be the real serial killer here?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:49 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Yes. I suspect armlx tried to recruit me early on, based on an attitude shift toward me. That's one reason I shifted my attitude toward
him
Mnowax was roleblocked the night he says he tried to target you; the real vig targetted Blazerunner. (Not to say that Mnowax isn't necessarily a real vig, but he tried to fire night two, and was rbed, so his kill didn't go through regardless)
You seem remarkably sure that mnowax isn't cult. He hasn't killed yet, you know. Cult!mnowax explains that very nicely. But you don't want attention drawn to your recruit, do you?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by SlySly »

Skruffs wrote:
You came into the game, though, with this:
SlySly wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the possibility that mnowax is a CL is high.
Funny that you left out what I said right before that...
SlySly, describing the play of Skruffs, wrote: This sounds like the play of a newb that is offended that someone disagrees with them and is going to repeat it over and over not realizing that no one cared then and cares far less now. Others in the game think you are competent, so this leads me to believe you could be stirring the confusion pot purposely.
Skruffs wrote: Why did you wait so long to investigate MNOWAX if you thought he was a cult recruitor from just after your reread? The entire day of CKD's lynch, you never tried to detract from it, you asked why there was a wagon on him, and that is all, while stating that you saw MNOWAX as a potential CL as very high.

Yet you didn't investigate him. That's odd, don't you think?
Once I figured out you weren't a newb, there was never any question in my mind that you were going to be my first investigation. Once I got the cult results on you, your scummy/newb-like play made perfect sense.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

the silent speaker wrote:Yes. I suspect armlx tried to recruit me early on, based on an attitude shift toward me. That's one reason I shifted my attitude toward
him
Ok, then. If you are claiming SK, then please claim a list of all of your targets for each night of the game so far.
You seem remarkably sure that mnowax isn't cult. He hasn't killed yet, you know. Cult!mnowax explains that very nicely. But you don't want attention drawn to your recruit, do you?
If he was cult, how did he correctly guess that Skruffs is unkillable? Or are you suggesting he's cult WITH Skruffs??

I mean, he could be cult NOW, of course.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yos, put tss at 3 before beep puts me at 3. Tss was roleblocked n1; the vig in the game (I don't care who it was) shot night two, which means they could not have, night one.

There was a kill night one, though, which means someone other than the vig who shot night two shot dgb night 1. That person is the sk. Tss did not perform any kills n1, therefore, he is not the sk.

Why are you stalling?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SlySly wrote: Once I figured out you weren't a newb, there was never any question in my mind that
you were going to be my first investigation.
Once I got the cult results on you, your scummy/newb-like play made perfect sense.
SlySly wrote: Night 3 - I investigated Yosarian2. result = not cult.
Night 4 - I investigated Skruffs. result = cult.
Night 5 - I investigated mnowax. result = not cult.
You said the "This sounds like a scummy newb" comment on May 8th.

Day ended May 22nd.

You investigated Yosarian2 that night. Not me.

Did it really take you several weeks after you said that I sounded like a newb, to look at the little "Joined" tag under my name? The "urgency" that you said you had that made you forget all about MNOWAX to target me suggests that it was literally an utmost thing for you to do; however, I Wasn't your first investigation. Yosarian2 was.

If you are going to fake claim, it really helps to fake came in a manner that doesn't contradict itself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yos:
If the cult had four people in it, they would automatically win today. Wether they lynched the SK or not, the sk could only kill one by tomorrow, and htey would still have the numbers to win.

The game would be over, therefore, if they had four people.

Three people though will possibly lose, but they have to have their leader lynched today to lose.

TSS has claimed SK, and I have proven how it's not possible that he is one.

Beep! started today saying that either me or you had to die, but yesterday she said she was not seeing me as scum. I think that Sly is the first recruit, and she is the second.

It's not possible for both you and Beep to be fuschian recruits, and I Don't care right now what you are. Even if you are, you can help your side win by betraying TSS but then getting the numbers at end game, but MY guess is that Beep is the other recruit, not you.

You need to step up to the plate and vote TSS. I (obviously) am not going to shoot anyone who helps keep me alive today.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, whatever. I'm going away for the weekend to Starkidum, so before I do, I'll put a
vote:The Silent Speaker
on. I've had a bad feeling about him for a while anyway.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 am

Post by mnowax »

please for the love of god, please hammer any townie left.

if not, i am absolutely goign to get culted tonight if we don't, and do matter what, i will lose.

Skruffs, heres what i want you to do. if he doesn't die, shoot me. In the Head. at least i wont be a part of the cult. Also it will make it at least even. SK plus (townie? other cultist?) versus two cultists can force a no lynch and win.
Sure one more time for fun.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:37 am

A very clever frame-up, Skruffs, but you missed only one itsy point.
There are two vigs.
Mnowax could have killed n1 and vollkan n2. My target was Occult that night, and it failed.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:05 pm

EBWOP: Yos, unvote now before it's too late.
(Also, "that night" in the above means n1, obv.)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

mnowax wrote: Note the italicized. He makes sure that he lets us know that both a vig and a SK exists. This is not an open game, were not sure of the existence of the roles. How did he find out this information? No i am not a tracker. No i am not a watcher or alarmist.
I am a Vig. I didn't kill last night because i wanted to make sure i had a kill for night one of this game. Therefore, There IS a SK in this game as well as me, and although there will be an attempt to kill me, i will finish off Blaze in the night. If i happen to get recruited, i will spout the name of my leader immediately, So if you don't want me around, you must kill me.
I only say this because were getting close to lynch( i believe) and i want all my information out on the table before i die.
It's not a frame up, and you know it. Vollkan "could" have killed n2, and mnowax "could" have killed n1, which assumes that first of all, there are two vigs (when there have only been one of every other role). Also, Yosarian2 "could" have vigged n1, or perhaps BEep! is a second SK and vigged herself n1 as her predecesser.

You yourself said:
the silent speaker wrote: You seem remarkably sure that mnowax isn't cult.
He hasn't killed yet, you know.
Cult!mnowax explains that very nicely. But you don't want attention drawn to your recruit, do you?
You do not really think MNOWAX killed n1 and then claimed to have not killed with intents to shoot yosarian2; You believed his claim as much as anyone else because he wasn't in your cult.

Lastly: Why would you try to kill me last night, as the SK? Considering that I was under so much pressure to claim yesterday, you, as "the real SK" would not benefit by shooting me; you had almost certified me as NON-CL in one of your only posts yesterday;
the silent speaker wrote:I think Vollkan's death suggests that I am right about Beep. I think Aioqwe's death suggests that armlx is the other cult recruiter.

If both of those are correct, then Skruffs is not likely to be a recruiter. He could, of course, still be recruit or SK, but I note that mnowax has yet to kill anyone, and night 2 he jumped to the conclusion that Yos was scum
even though he was roleblocked in-thread.
I do not like assuming my co-players are morons.
If you thought Beep was the CL, why didn't you shoot at her?

Also,

If you were the SK, you would have claimed your kills as soon as you counter claimed me, instead of stalling as you did.

Thanks, Yosarian, I am telling the truth.

MNOWAX: If he doesn't die, I'm going to die, because one of hte two of us are going to be lynched.

Beep! - I guess everything's waiting on you to either confirm yourself as part of TSS's cult or to remain ambiguous and vote him.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm

which assumes that first of all, there are two vigs (when there have only been one of every other role)
Skruffs, vollkan was exposed as an ex-vig on death. Either there are two vigs or mnowax is lying. Give me one halfway plausible reason for mnowax to claim vig day 1 as a fake.
As for the bolded part wher mnowax claimed not to have shot yet, he hasn't told the truth about any other targetings, why should n1 be any different?
If you thought Beep was the CL, why didn't you shoot at her?
Because armlx came up the
wrong
CL for my theory. That caused me to rethink a few things, just in time as it turns out.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count:

the silent speaker- 3 (Skruffs, mnowax, Yosarian2)
Skruffs- 2 (the silent speaker, SlySly)

Not voting (1): Beep! Beep!

4 to lynch
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am

Post by mnowax »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Yos or Skruffs should die.

Going on vacation until July 8, please don't replace me, thanks.
we will be waiting untill july 8 for him....so we need to keep talking till then?

or should we replace anyway?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am

Post by mnowax »

ait i just see something. the townies have this game in the bag Even if beep is scum along with TSS and Sly, we have him lynched if it deadlines.
Norinel wrote:
Some other notes:

1. If discussion lags, I may set a deadline for the day. If the town doesn't have a majority by then, the person with the most votes is lynched if they have at least half of the required votes. If there are multiple people with the same number of votes at a deadline, the one who reached that number first is lynched. If no one has half the majority, no one is lynched.

there is already half of the majority reached on his wagon, and hes gotten to three votes first, so there is nothing he can do to stop the lynch. we need to make a deadline, and make night plans. Skruffs, you down for a joint Town, SK victory? we can kill of two cultists at night, after we lynch the other leader, then it is just a matter of lynching the last cultist (if there is another) tomorrow. so what will it be?
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Norinel »

mnowax wrote:
Beep! Beep! wrote:Yos or Skruffs should die.

Going on vacation until July 8, please don't replace me, thanks.
we will be waiting untill july 8 for him....so we need to keep talking till then?

or should we replace anyway?
I'm not inclined to replace. Certainly won't strictly enforce activity rules while Beep! is gone if the game's waiting on her, but I trust the players who are left to pick up momentum again once she's back.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Yos, please please unvote me. My account of events makes sense: n1 armlx targets you, fails, mnowax shoots DGB, I target Occult, fail, Blazerunner blocks me; d1 mnowax claims vig, I start gunning (in-thread) for Occult; n2 armlx recruits the newly claimed vig, I shoot the newly claimed blocker, mnowax can't shoot, vollkan targets scummiest remaining player in vikingfan; d2 newly recruited mnowax claims to have targeted and failed the person his leader couldn't recruit, hoping to get a threat lynched (this is why I infer that an attempted recruit of you failed); n3 armlx targets vollkan, who can't shoot because he shot last night, and mnowax lost his gun on recruitment; n4 armlx tries to recruit Skruffs, fails; d4 mnowax goes after his cult leader's failed recruit hoping to get a threat lynched.

My way, everything fits together. It even answers armlx's objection of yesterday about mnowax being an unlikely n1 recruitment target, since you are definitely a likely one. Skruffs's way makes no sense.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by mnowax »

wonderful he now knows hes going to get lynched and lose the game for his cult.

Skruffs, you havent answered my question. Joint Town SK victory?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm

mnowax, I've claimed serial killer. Lynch=lose for me either way.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mnowax: me claining ensures I get lynched tomorrow; which is a better than the alternative!

Tss: you said earlier that mnowax hadn't even killed yet in this game, now you are saying he shot n1.

Can you explain why you would have intentionally shot a town rber? Also, where the vig expressed suspicion of vikingfan?

Also, the reasoning behind Sl and vollkan's shootings?

Also, how I 'knew' you were the sk this morning? Correct play for me as cl would e been to recruit mnowax, wouldn't it? Me recruiting vollkan earlier would confirm that
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 pm

mnowax hadn't performed a kill he had copped to. I spoke shorthand.
Can you explain why you would have intentionally shot a town rber?
Hello? Anti-town? Already been blocked once?

And are you saying that you, by your own story the sk,
didn't
shoot the blocker? That the
vig
shot the
claimed pro-town roleblocker
? That vollkan shot the claimed pro-town roleblocker
who another vig had pledged to shoot already
? Yeah, that makes a whole lot more sense.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I shot people that I Thought were the cult - my impetus durign the entire game was to out the cult, adn I shot people that *I* thought were acting cult-like; it was rather improbable that there would be only ONE anti-town role in the entire game; it was possible, but very very unlikely. I saw Vikingfan and springlullaby and vollkan as very possible cultists or cult recruitors - The way vollkan and armlx protected SL the day before I Shot her suggested to me that maybe they WEREN'T cult, but after aioqwe showed up as cult, I immediately targetted vollkan the next night. I was sure he was cult, and also, he was on my case most of hte game and I Wanted to silence him.

Mnowax was never a vig. He claimed vig day oen to try and out the real vig and/or draw attention away from other people and confuse town. That's my guess.

As for the vig shooting the roleblocker, I don't know why he shot him. Perhaps it was because he claimed
recruit
up until the last page of day one? Perhaps he thought that if blazerunner was the cult recruitor, which is why he claimed Recruited RB'r, that both he and mnowax shooting him would result in a dead cult recruitor?

Explain your "other targets". You're still stalling.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”