Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 124, Bellaphant wrote:I mean, you misread the vote, and also missed the question. That's...two missed thing sin your reading of me and it's page 5. (I know, I muddled people's names earlier, pot, kettle) .

It's not 'voting you for saying' anything, I clearly said I don't think you are reading.

The datisi thing is similar - two people town read her (three including me), I asked menalqe about their response to klick and ice tr-ing her, menalque explained...and yet you just went with 'datisi is sorting', which feels really surface, considering there's been a fair bit of interaction about reading datisi.
I didn't miss the question the first time, I purposefully ignored it cause I didn't understand why you were aking it, it was only when you asked a second time I realised.

the interaction about reading datisi you just mentioned basically amounted to menal saying that she's got good enough scumgame to be faking the sorting so not to immediately townbin her in response to klick's tr, and said that he didn't like ico's tr because it was based off an interpretation of an interaction between ico and datisi that would imply her scumgame was worse that menal considers it to be. Please explain how this interaction was meant to affect my read on datisi beyond not locktowning her?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Why would you ignore something you don't understand when we're meant to be sorting each other?

With datisi, I'm just...surprised that it didn't reflect in your comments on your read on her. Klick literally said 'shes sorting' and it became a point of discussion - it seemed a really easy thing for you to throw out about datisi without having paid attention to the thread. Like, if someone asked me about datisi right now, my response would be 'looks super town, like the sorting, but going on people with more experience of her this isn't a read I can be confident in'.

You going back and explaining the interactiona now doesn't convince me you were aware of them in the first place.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 126, Bellaphant wrote:Why would you ignore something you don't understand when we're meant to be sorting each other?

With datisi, I'm just...surprised that it didn't reflect in your comments on your read on her. Klick literally said 'shes sorting' and it became a point of discussion - it seemed a really easy thing for you to throw out about datisi without having paid attention to the thread. Like, if someone asked me about datisi right now, my response would be 'looks super town, like the sorting, but going on people with more experience of her this isn't a read I can be confident in'.

You going back and explaining the interactiona now doesn't convince me you were aware of them in the first place.
Because I brushed it off as you just getting annoyed at the implication that the vote was possibly OMGUS, instead of considering that I made a cock out of myself and had completely misremember what was in the post that I had so confidently quoted without even rereading, like the pillock that I am.
I just don't feel the need to qualify a read that isn't even that strong with "oh but she could just be scum whose good at faking town"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

Hmm, I don't know how I feel about this.

Regarding Locke's mistake, I'm not sure that it's necessarily scum indicative, but I've made the mistake of letting things that shouldn't slide slide, so we'll see.
In post 117, Locke113 wrote:Overall liking datisi, always like an active sorter, klick is there, not really sure how to feel about him at the moment, liked menal's entrance, chemist is mostly nothing at the moment, pot calling kettle black I know, dong's funny so my read maybe bias but leaning town currently. And the rest of your posts don't make me feel more inclined to consider you town so I'mma keep my vote on you
Though I can't help but wonder if Bella does raise a good point here. You said you liked Mena's entrance, and he did spend a few posts talking about me (poor man must still be traumatised), so I kinda find it odd as well you didn't bring it up? Maybe I'm just overly paranoid of potential buddying.

At the time of making the post , had you read everything?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

Regarding Bella... It's nice to see them engaing in discussion with someone, but posts like these still seem a bit off to me.
In post 111, Bellaphant wrote:Ive asked two (now three) questions - one of which to iconium, who hasn't replied to me - but from others' response, I'm guessing he's just like this. I can't read this slot well yet.

It's pretty obvious iiked the thought that went into menalques answer and they cleared up an issue I had with two different reactions that didn't make sense to me (to klick and ice).

It's should also be easy to reckon I'm not impressed with Locke's posting.
Feels kinda uncommitted? (To be fair, it is page 5/6, so it may be too early, but still.) You liked the thought that went into Mena's answer, but I still got no idea how you're reading him (or the majority of the game) now.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 87, Datisi wrote:
In post 54, Datisi wrote:Though if you're more sus of Bella (which I assume by* the vote?) why "dayvig" Klick?
(ebwop) Icon, I think you missed this question (and some of Mena's as well) earlier?
It was a fake dayvig, and we were having fun? He was the one that claimed lovers, so yeah.
In post 95, Locke113 wrote:
In post 75, Donempire wrote:
In post 7, Locke113 wrote:VOTE: Dongempire
No dongs allowed here, this is a wholesome game
Family friendly murder game?
You sound like monokuma...
Nothing more family friendly like a nice game of murder round the fireplace.

Icon seems a tad twitchy for this early, not sure whether to consider that town or scum behaviour. The whole lovers thing didn't seem that weird to me, though this did stand out to me:
In post 12, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 10, Iconeum wrote:
In post 9, Bellaphant wrote:
Seems legit
VOTE: dongempire
Seems opportunistic

VOTE: Bella
Seems...fake?

Im all for moving out of RVs as soon as possible, but that feels a bit premature
Seemed kinda defensive over a vote in RVS, especially when she then says she's for moving out of RVS quickly.

This pinged me a lot as well
In post 111, Bellaphant wrote:Ive asked two (now three) questions - one of which to iconium, who hasn't replied to me - but from others' response, I'm guessing he's just like this. I can't read this slot well yet.

It's pretty obvious iiked the thought that went into menalques answer and they cleared up an issue I had with two different reactions that didn't make sense to me (to klick and ice).

It's should also be easy to reckon I'm not impressed with Locke's posting.
Oh? So now ur attacking both the players that have called you out. Do you OMGUS a lot as town or is it rather a scum!you indication?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

I know it was fake, but you said in that you dayvigged who you found scummy, so I'm a bit confused is all.
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 131, Datisi wrote:I know it was fake, but you said in that you dayvigged who you found scummy, so I'm a bit confused is all.
And didn't I say I thought him 'panick claiming' lovers for the least amount of pressure was scummy?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 128, Datisi wrote:Hmm, I don't know how I feel about this.

Regarding Locke's mistake, I'm not sure that it's necessarily scum indicative, but I've made the mistake of letting things that shouldn't slide slide, so we'll see.
In post 117, Locke113 wrote:Overall liking datisi, always like an active sorter, klick is there, not really sure how to feel about him at the moment, liked menal's entrance, chemist is mostly nothing at the moment, pot calling kettle black I know, dong's funny so my read maybe bias but leaning town currently. And the rest of your posts don't make me feel more inclined to consider you town so I'mma keep my vote on you
Though I can't help but wonder if Bella does raise a good point here. You said you liked Mena's entrance, and he did spend a few posts talking about me (poor man must still be traumatised), so I kinda find it odd as well you didn't bring it up? Maybe I'm just overly paranoid of potential buddying.

At the time of making the post , had you read everything?
Yes, except for the posts that had already been made in page 1 by the time I went to work so basically. I was skimming though, which I really shouldn't so as often as I do
In post 130, Iconeum wrote:
In post 95, Locke113 wrote: Nothing more family friendly like a nice game of murder round the fireplace.

Icon seems a tad twitchy for this early, not sure whether to consider that town or scum behaviour. The whole lovers thing didn't seem that weird to me, though this did stand out to me:
In post 12, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 10, Iconeum wrote:
In post 9, Bellaphant wrote:
Seems legit
VOTE: dongempire
Seems opportunistic

Seems...fake?

Im all for moving out of RVs as soon as possible, but that feels a bit premature
Seemed kinda defensive over a vote in RVS, especially when she then says she's for moving out of RVS quickly.

This pinged me a lot as well
Then vote me, honestly surprised you haven't yet
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 133, Locke113 wrote:Then vote me, honestly surprised you haven't yet
Did you misread my post? Maybe I posted it weirdly?

I was agreeing with you that Bella was overdefensive there, and she's my top scumread right now but it's early for something concrete :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 132, Iconeum wrote:
In post 131, Datisi wrote:I know it was fake, but you said in that you dayvigged who you found scummy, so I'm a bit confused is all.
And didn't I say I thought him 'panick claiming' lovers for the least amount of pressure was scummy?
You did, I was kinda asking about your vote, since your dayvig was on Klick but vote on Bella.
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Jezus how difficult can you make something?

Klick claims lovers with Bella. I 'shoot' Klick. They both die. Problem solved.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I'm being called out for interacting with the 2 players whoms interaction I found, at the very least, weird.

What is this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 136, Iconeum wrote:Jezus how difficult can you make something?

Klick claims lovers with Bella. I 'shoot' Klick. They both die. Problem solved.
but it was a fake dayvig

In post 137, Iconeum wrote:I'm being called out for interacting with the 2 players whoms interaction I found, at the very least, weird.

What is this
Bleh, just potentially worried if your actions are off, since you said you don't think they're s/s

I'm probably overthinking it
In post 134, Iconeum wrote:

I was agreeing with you that Bella was overdefensive there, and she's my top scumread right now but it's early for something concrete :)
While I'm not a fan of that defensiveness from Locke, this did make me laugh
~M
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 134, Iconeum wrote:

Oh, I assumed since you were quoting me when you said it that you meant that you thought my post was suspicious, since thats how I've seen people use ping before
In post 137, Iconeum wrote:I'm being called out for interacting with the 2 players whoms interaction I found, at the very least, weird.

What is this
The Spanish Inquisition
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 138, Datisi wrote:but it was a fake dayvig
but it was a fake lovers claim
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 138, Datisi wrote:Bleh, just potentially worried if your actions are off, since you said you don't think they're s/sI'm probably overthinking it
If I were actually a vig, and Klick actually claimed lovers like this game, I would 100/100 shoot in them and kill them both.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 140, Iconeum wrote:
they why did you shoot him for being lovers eh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 141, Iconeum wrote:
In post 138, Datisi wrote:Bleh, just potentially worried if your actions are off, since you said you don't think they're s/sI'm probably overthinking it
If I were actually a vig, and Klick actually claimed lovers like this game, I would 100/100 shoot in them and kill them both.
...excellent plan, right.
~M
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Hihi datisi.

I'm scum reading locke. His last post to me was slightly more reassuring as he acknowledged a few mistakes but his interactions with me don't feel like someone who's actively paying attention to the thread. I also think his interactions with ice feel wrong on this page.

I'm not actually scum reading ice. I'm not sure why he's locked on to 'omgus'. His posting on this page feels a bit...scattered, but genuine and the overall thought process about the vig seems legit.

You and menalqe look the most town, but as I said, I'm cautious about you.

I'm negatively reading dong, but am aware it might be more based on posting style ,- it's a slot I need to read more.

I'm super null on most people. I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 144, Bellaphant wrote:Hihi datisi.

I'm scum reading locke. His last post to me was slightly more reassuring as he acknowledged a few mistakes but his interactions with me don't feel like someone who's actively paying attention to the thread. I also think his interactions with ice feel wrong on this page.

I'm not actually scum reading ice. I'm not sure why he's locked on to 'omgus'. His posting on this page feels a bit...scattered, but genuine and the overall thought process about the vig seems legit.

You and menalqe look the most town, but as I said, I'm cautious about you.

I'm negatively reading dong, but am aware it might be more based on posting style ,- it's a slot I need to read more.

I'm super null on most people. I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
And this, my friends, is what we call Fencesitting
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Iconeum »

1) Scumreading Locke despite him 'acknowledging a few mistakes'. But 'not paying attention to the thread' is shading, and also not true because it's friggin 4 pages and he called Bella out on her posts so yeah. Not going into depth about actual said interactions with anything.

2) Not scumreading me, genuine, overall thought process seems legit. But sure not scumreading me.

3) Calling Datisi and Mena town, while in the same breath expressing caution about said townread.

4) 'Negatively reading' Dong, again, with no actual stuff discussed.

So that's 5 players discussed into either town or scum, including self makes 6/9 but still says 'i'm super null' on most.

Literally the only thing that I can see as town from this post is that scum don't have to make that post at this stage.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 140, Iconeum wrote:
spitting straight fax
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Donempire »

Waiting, waiting... for someone to mess up, someone to wagon...

Ico! What do you think about klicks posts i mentioned?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Donempire »

Actually dont answer that, i think bellas posts are much more of a minefield. I can probably add to post 146, will do at home.
Formerly Dongempire

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”