Normal 222: Black Versus White Mafia (Endgame)

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Enabler's not am action, though.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:51 am

Post by PenguinPower »

It's a modifier though:
Find an action (or a passive modifier, such as Bulletproof) such that its effect cannot possibly be modified by any other action.
Meh - probably best to discuss after the game.
<(") | (")>
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

I'm vla until Tuesday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

I mean Thursday
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

So. S_S maybe fake.. yet scum may have a Tracker of their own so he may be telling the truth.
RD maybe fake.. but nobody took him seriously on his Tracker claim so that's why he wasn't shot.
Mumble made a ridiculously bad choice of action, but S_S also told him to, and he's bad anyway.

My conclusion would be LYNCH S_S. If S_S told Mumble to commute that's conclusive evidence S_S is scum. Why the freak would anyone think the commute shot needed to be used up in this situation? I could see "poor thinking" leading to a no protect on the Tracker (but I agree it would have been much more sensible to protect the VC instead).

But what I'm suggesting here is THEY'RE BOTH SCUM. S_S & Mumble are scum together and the FAKE claim of having neighborized Saudade (now S_S) was made to cover up for the "interventions" to be had when Mumble says/does something stupid and his p needs to explain it on his behalf claiming "I/he said so and so in the neighborhood".

Gonna keep my vote on PP for now, but I'm willing to switch to S_S if it gains momentum.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 am

I never told Mumble to commute...?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

@A50. Why would you say "If SS said to commute..." before asking, if your primary theory is they're scum together (and would therefore be able to agree on whichever is the most convenient answer)?

@S_S: What
exactly
did Mumble say about his role action to you overnight?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:11 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1754, Almost50 wrote:So. S_S maybe fake.. yet scum may have a Tracker of their own so he may be telling the truth.
RD maybe fake.. but nobody took him seriously on his Tracker claim so that's why he wasn't shot.
Mumble made a ridiculously bad choice of action, but S_S also told him to, and he's bad anyway.

My conclusion would be LYNCH S_S. If S_S told Mumble to commute that's conclusive evidence S_S is scum. Why the freak would anyone think the commute shot needed to be used up in this situation? I could see "poor thinking" leading to a no protect on the Tracker (but I agree it would have been much more sensible to protect the VC instead).

But what I'm suggesting here is THEY'RE BOTH SCUM. S_S & Mumble are scum together and the FAKE claim of having neighborized Saudade (now S_S) was made to cover up for the "interventions" to be had when Mumble says/does something stupid and his p needs to explain it on his behalf claiming "I/he said so and so in the neighborhood".

Gonna keep my vote on PP for now, but I'm willing to switch to S_S if it gains momentum.
I disagree on protecting the Vanilla Cop over the tracker in this case. The mass claim happened and so all of the power roles are out. Even if they checked the Vanillas, then the standard Vanilla Cop would only show Vanilla or Not Vanilla, with Mafia Goons being considered Vanilla. So even if one of the Mafia Goons was disguised, he could just claim VT and the Vanilla Cop wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Either way, the fact that Mumble commuted over using his bodyguard on either the VC or the Tracker is a huge problem. Not to mention the defensive nature when he got called out. Because of Mumble's actions, I'm going to keep my vote on Penguin Power throughout the day.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:18 am

In post 1756, The Fonz wrote:@S_S: What exactly did Mumble say about his role action to you overnight?
He only asked whether to guard someone. I told him he shouldn't, then after the night was over I asked him if he guarded anyone and he said no. We never discussed commuting.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

^
confirming
<(") | (")>
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

PP, in your opinion, how confident could SS be that Mumble wouldn't BG on the basis of their overnight discussion?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1755, Something_Smart wrote:I never told Mumble to commute...?
In post 1607, Something_Smart wrote:Full disclosure, I advised him not to protect her, but I don't know if he listened to me.

I won't say what I advised him to do, in case he doesn't want to publicly reveal whether he still has the shot.
So, he had already used up his neighborizer shot, and you advised him NOT to use his BG. So what did you advise him to do that you won't tell us in case he doesn't.. bla bla bla?

OIC. You advised him to BG the VC. Right? But..
In post 1735, Something_Smart wrote:Knowing Mumble's personality I wouldn't exactly be surprised if he claimed that even though his team didn't want him to.
Do you see how I come to my theoretical conclusion now?

Looking back at 1607 you explicitly said you did advise him not to BG Chicka, but you did advise him of "something". Now you say you just advised him of not using his BG. Which is it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1756, The Fonz wrote:@A50. Why would you say "If SS said to commute..." before asking, if your primary theory is they're scum together (and would therefore be able to agree on whichever is the most convenient answer)?
Read above. To me S_S already admitted he did say that.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:01 am

Oh, was just me keeping the possibilities open in case Mumble didn't want to claim what he did. I told him to do nothing.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1737, VaultDweller wrote:I'm here, just a bit busy. Will post properly tomorrow. I blocked LUV. I am now an Ascetic VT.
This was actually a really good action because LUV scum probably would have made the kill.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Titus, you’d be feeling like you’d be getting gaslit if I were scum like in Ramblings.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Also, VD claimed even night Vig, so I think a commute is really scum indicative, and it might be truthful.

He already said the reason for the commute was because he didn’t want a Vig to shoot him.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1765, Rick Dalton wrote:Titus, you’d be feeling like you’d be getting gaslit if I were scum like in Ramblings.
Why would you gaslight me?

Tbh, I can see a town!Rick with a scum!SS based on D1.

Also I may vanish at any moment until Thursday post surgery.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

@Almost - PMysterious is like lock scum from my perspective, I’m getting a little doubts because I feel bad if I mislynch Penguin, but there’s zero worlds where PMysterious is town here.

Can we lynch PM?

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1767, Titus wrote:
In post 1765, Rick Dalton wrote:Titus, you’d be feeling like you’d be getting gaslit if I were scum like in Ramblings.
Why would you gaslight me?

Tbh, I can see a town!Rick with a scum!SS based on D1.

Also I may vanish at any moment until Thursday post surgery.
Not you specifically, but my scum style has people thinking they’re going insane when really I’m just the insane one.

You brought feeling like you were being gaslit in Ramblings, so i was touching at that.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:29 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1760, The Fonz wrote:PP, in your opinion, how confident could SS be that Mumble wouldn't BG on the basis of their overnight discussion?
Plausible. He asked if he should BG, and S_S said probably not because he or VD was likely to be the kill.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1766, Rick Dalton wrote:Also, VD claimed even night Vig, so I think a commute is really scum indicative, and it might be truthful.
VD claimed 1-shot even night vig and he used it.
<(") | (")>
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Right, but Mumble acted like there was still a Vig, and presumably, with an even night Vig, i don’t think it’s out of ordinary for an odd night Vigilante to be in the game.

For all we know, an odd night Vig did shoot

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

And something blocked it

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:02 am

If that's a soft it's a very bad one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”