muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

killa seven wrote:word, my bad im here.
so ks, who do you think is the best person to lynch if we had a deadline tomorrow?

Votecount as of post 375

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter,Grimmy, dcorbe)
dcorbe - 3 (killa_seven, farside22, Mr. Blonde)
Muffinhead - 2 (Pokerface, icemanE)
Surye - 1 (Rishi)

Not Voting - 3 (Surye, Muffinhead, Tekkactus)

7 to lynch
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by icemanE »

word, my bad im here.
This deserves a vote. You need to play the game, not just be here.

unvote - vote: killa
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Checking in.

Nothing useful to add.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

grumble

urge to lynch a lurker rising, and fast.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Rishi »

Argh. Busy weekend. Post in the next 24 hours.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

@dcorbe, iceman, pokerface and rishi:

which lurker do you think we should lynch? i have my opinion but i wanna see yours first.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:18 am

Post by icemanE »

rofl wrote: i have my opinion but i wanna see yours first.
Why?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't want to unduly influence you on it.
soi soi soi

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Surye »

roflcopter wrote:farside, seriously, i had gotten the idea from one of your earlier posts that you understood by now if you were town that dcorbe is too. so please stop voting for him. if you're scum, well, carry on and i'm glad i'm so hellbent on lynching you.
This is horrible logic. And you're trying to divert a vote with it. Sounds like you're trying to link farside with your scumbuddy, since you know farside could turn up town, and think people would take it for granted that makes dcorbe town too.

Do not like this play.

Vote: roflcopter
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 am

Post by icemanE »

rofl wrote: don't want to unduly influence you on it.
Won't we be unduly influencing you by telling you first?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

no cause i already decided. and if you notice, i only asked the people who i'm p sure are protown. so that we can come to a protown consensus and ignore the lurkers, farside and korts/muffin.
soi soi soi

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 am

Post by icemanE »

K7 would be my first choice with Surye as a close second.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Surye »

icemanE wrote:K7 would be my first choice with Surye as a close second.
What would be the case on me?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:05 am

Post by icemanE »

What would be the case on me?
I'm just answering rofl's question, there's no particular case on you. Of the lurkers I think K7 is the worst and you are second - though you've begun to post now, which is good.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Surye »

Coming from me, it may not hold as much weight, but lurker hunts are so detrimental as they are such a non-tell. Spuratic non-content posting can ride a scum to victory, but not complete non-posting. Replacements are much better.

And yes, I am back :P
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hi all. I am back from V/la. I'll catch up on things post something relevant when possible.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by killa seven »

muffinhead wrote:
killa seven wrote:word, my bad im here.
so ks, who do you think is the best person to lynch if we had a deadline tomorrow?
atm dcorbe
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:no cause i already decided. and if you notice, i only asked the people who i'm p sure are protown. so that we can come to a protown consensus and ignore the lurkers, farside and korts/muffin.
Excuse me I'm not lurking. I stated many placed I was on vacation for the next 3 days. If I forgot this game then I'm sorry, but I'm put my 2 cents more then others. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 am

Post by Rishi »

Hey. Still want to do a re-read, but I can answer roflcopter's question. Among the lurkers, I think Surye is the worst. He posted on June 24, promising a PBPA on roflcopter. He said he didn't want to participate unless he could post something of real value. Then, he started lurking. (Yes, it was lurking - he was posting in other threads.) At the time, I was the only one on the lurkerhunt.

Suddenly, as the lurkerhunt gained momentum, though, he started posting short posts regularly. I will agree that these posts are helpful and that he is now providing content. But if he was just going to do that anyway, why did he suggest that he was going to put out a major post a week ago and then wait until he thought we'd forget about it?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Surye »

I didn't think anyone forgot about it. But ever think that a PBPA was what I intended to do, but as I said, I was BUSY? One minute a PBPA is not needed, though I tried, next you're trying to crucify me over it. I was not lurking, I only became active in other games yesterday, where I also posted in this game 3 times. You were less active then me. So tell me, exactly what level of participation do you want from me good sir?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Rishi »

Surye - What I want from you is consistency. It seems that you disappear for several days at a time, then post several times in a couple days to make it seem like you're not lurking. Then you disappear again. I know that you've been posting consistently in your other games.

I guess I don't like how you just pop up a lot when you're under fire and then disappear again. You shouldn't post because me (or anyone else) wants you to post. You shouldn't do a PBPA because you're asked, either. You should do it because you want to be helpful towards the game and find scum. It feels like your goal is to not get lynched. You're not in the least bit interested in actually participating.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Surye »

Rishi wrote:Surye - What I want from you is consistency. It seems that you disappear for several days at a time, then post several times in a couple days to make it seem like you're not lurking. Then you disappear again. I know that you've been posting consistently in your other games.

I guess I don't like how you just pop up a lot when you're under fire and then disappear again. You shouldn't post because me (or anyone else) wants you to post. You shouldn't do a PBPA because you're asked, either. You should do it because you want to be helpful towards the game and find scum. It feels like your goal is to not get lynched. You're not in the least bit interested in actually participating.
I stated, maybe not in this thread and if not I am sorry, that I started summer classes, and started working full-time, which is when my participation suffered. I am doing my best, and like you said, I post. I could get replaced, but I don't want to, and I don't think it's best for the game.

I didn't say I was going to do a PBPA because I was asked to, you said specifically not to, I said I WANTED too, because I think there is something with roflcopter, but that takes hours I was was not able to find. Luckily, he continued acting scummy and I was able to point that out as a start.

What makes me the worst lurker in this game, and do you think that makes me scum? If not, lets turn our efforts to scum hunting since I have already been posting before you posted.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Rishi »

I don't necessarily think you're scum, and I also don't think this argument is particularly productive. You're no longer lurking, and if you say that you're back, then that's good.

Actually, Mr. Blonde is also lurking fairly hard. At least you knew that your level of contribution wasn't up to par. Mr. Blonde's posts where he just checks in and says that he has nothing to add are fairly blatant attempts to avoid prodding.

Anyway, I disagree about roflcopter. He does seem a little off, but I'm wondering if that's just playstyle. (I've never played with him before, so I can't speak to that point.) Still, right now, I'd put him in the town camp.

Other that rofl, do you have other suspects?

I'll
Unvote
. You're being helpful now, and that's what's important.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:no cause i already decided. and if you notice, i only asked the people who i'm p sure are protown. so that we can come to a protown consensus and ignore the lurkers, farside and korts/muffin.
Excuse me I'm not lurking. I stated many placed I was on vacation for the next 3 days. If I forgot this game then I'm sorry, but I'm put my 2 cents more then others. :roll:
i wasn't trying to intimate that you were lurking, i was saying i wasn't going to listen to any of the lurkers (about which lurker to lynch) OR to you and muffinhead (b/c i think you're scum). neither you nor muffinhead/korts ever really lurked.
soi soi soi

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Surye »

Farside, but only because this dance of tunnel vision between rofl and her feels like a bit of distancing that has grown beyond them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”