the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

I saw ... springlullaby and vollkan as very possible cultists
Yes, so did I. Only I didn't say much about them, because I planned to SHOOT THEM.

Yosarian, Skruffs's recruit is probably Beep (elimination, since I think mnowax is Armlx's and I think you are unrecruitable per armlx's attempt). You can't possibly read the crap he's spewing in posts like his last one and believe it. Please unvote me before Beep comes back and Skruffs wins the game. Seriously, "mnowax never was a vig, and he claimed vig to try and out the real vig"? That's Skruffs's best guess? Ridiculous.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

One interesting thing about TSS's last few posts is that he seems to know I'm town.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by Skruffs »

TSS: You think that SlySly is exactly as he claims, eh? ;) It htink it's amusing you have ignored SlySly all day today, even though he has claimed to be an inquisitor who can 'confirm' you aren't the mafia cultleader. Unfortunately for SlySly:
Serial Killer Role from Page One: wrote: You are completely immune to investigations and cult recruitment, and the first attempt to kill you at night will fail.
He would not have received a result from investigating you, if you were the serial killer. Since he's claimed results on both of us, that means he's lying about his claim; and why would he lie about me being a cultist if I had recruited him? Logic dictates that you have recruited him.
mnowax wrote:Is there a reason why you killed dripping goofball?

Vote: Bladerunner
This suggests to me, cotrary to your theory, that MNOWAX did not shoot DGB as a vig. He's not the SK, which means Mnowax didn't shoot DGB. Now, in your "analysis" that "fits together perfectly" (funny how you keep saying everything fits together, but somehow the pieces DON'T, which leaves you an out, just like yesterday, mmm?), you say:
the silent speaker wrote:Yos, please please unvote me. My account of events makes sense: n1 armlx targets you, fails, mnowax shoots DGB, I target Occult, fail, Blazerunner blocks me; d1 mnowax claims vig, I start gunning (in-thread) for Occult;
n2 armlx recruits the newly claimed vig
, I shoot the newly claimed blocker, mnowax can't shoot, vollkan targets scummiest remaining player in vikingfan; d2 newly recruited mnowax claims to have targeted and failed the person his leader couldn't recruit, hoping to get a threat lynched (this is why I infer that an attempted recruit of you failed); n3 armlx targets vollkan, who can't shoot because he shot last night, and mnowax lost his gun on recruitment; n4 armlx tries to recruit Skruffs, fails; d4
mnowax goes after his cult leader's failed recruit hoping to get a threat lynched.

My way, everything fits together. It even answers armlx's objection of yesterday about mnowax being an unlikely n1 recruitment target, since you are definitely a likely one. Skruffs's way makes no sense.
However, if SlySly is really the inquisitor, Mnowax would have shown up as cut long before night five - which means that he HAS to be lying, or Mnowax isn't a cult. For Mnowax not to be a cult, means that he also can't be a vig, recruited or otherwise, or else he would not be claiming to have shot people etc and them not dying, etc.

So why would SlySly vote me for two days in a row, saying that I was a cultist, and probably a cult leader? It would make sense if he was in Armlx's cult, and was trying to protect his own cult leader, but today he is DEFINITELY protecting you and trying to get me lynced. We *know* for certain that he is definitely fake claiming, which means he is in a cult. Now you seem to not have thought at ALL that he might be in 'my cult', you are focussing your attention on it being mnowax or beep beep - or both. This was an error of omission on your part.

You still haven't explained how you decided on each night kill. Or even who your night kills were. Similarly, you say that everythign pieces together well, but you are only piecing together information with known roles, and filling in some cracks to help hold things together, without any 'in game' knowledge of the SK. Who did I recruit each night? If B!B! is my recruit, why did she start the day saying me or Yos has to die? I had claimed unrecruitable - and you seem to think that Yos is as well, which suggests that both you and B!B! are on the same team far more than I am.

Who do you think I targetted each night, and why? Or do you think me and you targetted the same people?

Lastly: Aioqwe did not refer to TSS except for once, when he asked BR if they thought two players were vigs and if TSS was the SK. He had no problem, though going after me full force. Beep Beep, Sly, and Aioqwe ALL voting me or tihnking I am scum towards the end of the game, and you are still trying to push that I'm a cult recruitor. I must be the Emo Cult Recruitor, I make people suicidal after they join my cult. And it's not a matter of WIFOM: cultists RARELY vote their cult recruitor.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Or:
aioqwe wrote:I have a problem with it, because I think he'd be a better lynch :D

vote: skruffs
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Oh, and mnowax, I'm not naïve. I know that everyone else's best option tomorrow is to lynch me, if tss gets lynched today. It's a personal win to outlast both cult leaders, but I don't really know how to keep myself from being lynched tomorrow. I probably won't even kill tonight, unless I am feeling mean spirited, and if I do shoot, it'll probably be slysly.what I am saying is, there's no options for a joint win; after the cult recruitors are dead, sk becomes the next priority. I sacrificed my own chances to survive at all, in exchange for one extra day, hopefully. I'll live with it.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Elimination, Yos. I think Armlx tried to recruit you and failed N1; I think Skruffs is the other cult recruiter; if armlx couldn't recruit you, Skruffs wouldn't be able to; I know you're not the serial killer. Ergo, yes, I am pretty sure you are town.

It occurred to me typing this that you could have been alarmist-protected N1, but that only makes Beep town and I can address all pleas that way. (If you both were cult, the game would be over.) But see below.

Who did Skruffs target? Me, once, probably. That could have been a tipoff for him that it was 'safe' to vote me today. If I had to pick which target would be more attractive but to recruiters in order to* have him fail them all, it would be Yos over Beep, which suggests that Yos over Beep is the steadfast townie (we haven't seen one of those yet). That's two misses. Beep (since I'm tentatively pegging Yos as steadfast, based on apparently failed recruitment of him specifically once and more likely to have been targeted twice) and aioqwe for successes. Five would have to be Nab, since he explodeded.

Skruffs, Sly is not a recruit for both me and armlx. Fail harder.

*- The mod didn't pick steadfasts
in order to
thwart the recruiters, obv, but I'm reverse engineering the choices and we know there must have been two failures.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:30 pm

EBWOP: It makes no difference to me whether you're pulling some cunning ploy or not, Yosarian; I can't very well expect Skruffs to change his vote, and I have mnowax labeled as cult too, so you're my best hope of not getting quicklynched when Beep gets back.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

Again, you eliminated slysly as a poss recruit even though his claim directly contradicts your claim and mnowax being a cultist.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

the silent speaker wrote:EBWOP: It makes no difference to me whether you're pulling some cunning ploy or not, Yosarian; I can't very well expect Skruffs to change his vote, and I have mnowax labeled as cult too, so you're my best hope of not getting quicklynched when Beep gets back.
You think Skruffs and Mnowax are cult together? That dosn't really make any sense with yesterday, unless Mnowax got culted last night.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Tss tried to kill me last night, right?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:43 am

Post by mnowax »

he couldn't have. i did.
Sure one more time for fun.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 am

You think Skruffs and Mnowax are cult together?
No, I think Skruffs and mnowax are cult oppositely.

Skruffs, I eliminated Sly as a recruit because I already fill out both cults' rosters without him.

I hadn't noticed that Sly claimed mnowax non-cult n5. Sly, that doesn't make any sense from any standpoint. Explain.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

the silent speaker wrote:
You think Skruffs and Mnowax are cult together?
No, I think Skruffs and mnowax are cult oppositely.
How does that fit with this?
the silent speaker wrote: EBWOP: It makes no difference to me whether you're pulling some cunning ploy or not, Yosarian; I can't very well expect Skruffs to change his vote, and I have mnowax labeled as cult too, so you're my best hope of not getting quicklynched when Beep gets back.
If Mnowax was in the other cult, then one would think he would be especally interested in getting rid of the other cult leader. Plus that dosn't fit with the fact that Mnowax apparenlty correctly stated that Skruffs in unkillable; when do you think mnowax was recruited?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I feel a little biit bad that tss's recruit, fake claiming in an attempt to clear him and get me lynched, wound up making it harder for tss to weasel out of getting lynched. Tss made the mistake of defending/ignoring his own recruit. Slysly "confirming" mno as unrecruited (tho he is) means that if slyly and mno were telling the truth, the only person in the game that could have absorbed the sk's kill was tss. Tss literally has to claim not to have shot anyone OR claim that (apparenntly) mno and tss are both my recruits attempting a double reverse psychology paychobluff, the likes of which have been in play since day one, originating solely from mno's brain.

Every single player alive has stated willingness to lynch me, today, in this game. Two players, both with incredibly faulty claims, attempted to clear each other, and a third has mentioned tss's name only once in the entire game.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:33 pm

If Mnowax was in the other cult, then one would think he would be especally interested in getting rid of the other cult leader.
Maybe, but he would be at least a little more disinclined than you to help me. Also, he might feel that to preserve his cover he has to officially disbelieve me.
when do you think mnowax was recruited?
Early on, most probably right after claiming. He knew Skruffs was unnkable (or at any rate he educatedly guessed) because he knew that his leader had failed to recruit him. Remember that that guess came yhesterday, when armlx was still alive.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

You still haven't provided a list of every supposed target. :)
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:00 am

:roll: It's on the first page of the thread, except for the names I've already given.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

What about last night?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

SlySly wrote: Night 1 - my predecessor investigated Occult/Beep. result = not cult.
Night 2 - my predecessor investigated TSS. result = not cult.

Night 3 - I investigated Yosarian2. result = not cult.
Night 4 - I investigated Skruffs. result = cult.
Night 5 - I investigated mnowax. result = not cult.
Both of these results are impossible, because if, as you are trying ot push, TSS was the SK, you would not have received an investigation from him, as he is IMMUNE, and B, There is nobody in the game that he could have shot who would not have died after Mnowax shot me, if he were the SK and mnowax were the vig as he claimed day one.

I am not trying to 'convince' you to vote your cult leader, as I have said I Am most likely to shoot you tonight, so betraying your own side and then losing yourself doesn't leave you with any options. But how do you like knowing that your own fake claim wound up outing your boss even more? :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

I lied. I don't feel bad about TSS. I think it's hilarious. I commend TSS for not just giving up adn voting himself though. I guess that means he is waiting for Beep! Beep! to offer some sort of claim - like RB'er maybe - to give himself more weight. A RB'er claim would suggest two vigs as well, and she could claim to have blocked mnowax the night he tried to shoot me, which is why I still had a kill left over when TSS tried to shoot me last night.

Another 5 days and we will see. :P
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 am

Post by mnowax »

why don't you just give him a claim when he comes back either way I'm still a vig

on a side note I put a knife through my hand so I can't type as well and I am using Dragon software to dictate for me.
Sure one more time for fun.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Skruffs wrote:
SlySly wrote: Night 1 - my predecessor investigated Occult/Beep. result = not cult.
Night 2 - my predecessor investigated TSS. result = not cult.

Night 3 - I investigated Yosarian2. result = not cult.
Night 4 - I investigated Skruffs. result = cult.
Night 5 - I investigated mnowax. result = not cult.
Both of these results are impossible, because if, as you are trying ot push, TSS was the SK, you would not have received an investigation from him, as he is IMMUNE, and B, There is nobody in the game that he could have shot who would not have died after Mnowax shot me, if he were the SK and mnowax were the vig as he claimed day one.

I am not trying to 'convince' you to vote your cult leader, as I have said I Am most likely to shoot you tonight, so betraying your own side and then losing yourself doesn't leave you with any options. But how do you like knowing that your own fake claim wound up outing your boss even more? :)
Skruffs, immune to investigations usually means that they show up as innocent.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

There is nobody in the game that he could have shot who would not have died
after Mnowax shot me
See, I don't believe mnowax
did
shoot you. I believe mnowax went after youy because armlx failed to recruit you. And no, I don't have an explanation for Sly's claim, and have already asked him to explain it.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:10 pm

EBWOP: What Yosarian said about me coming up innocent, but thaat is obvious to people who aren't trying to get me lynched so they can win the game. It is specifically Sly's claimed investigate of mnowax that I want an explanation for.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

TSS, I still think the most likely candidates for the other cult right now are you and sly. Mnowax is pretty clearly either town or Cerulean cult, and somehow I just don't see DGB saying "Yos or Skruffs should die" if Skruffs was her cult leader since there was a lot of pressure on him at the time. I just can't see anyone as likely being in a cult that has Skruffs as a cult leader at this point in time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”