roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside: sort your posts in isolation and read the bottom half of what comes up as your post number 17.

and i don't think tunnelvision is a bad thing when you're sure you've caught scum.

Votecount as of post 425

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter,Grimmy, dcorbe)
dcorbe - 2 (killa_seven, Mr. Blonde)
Muffinhead - 1 (Pokerface)
Surye - 1 (farside22)
Mr. Blonde - 3 (Surye, Rishi, icemanE)

Not Voting - 2 (Muffinhead, Tekkactus)

7 to lynch
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:farside: sort your posts in isolation and read the bottom half of what comes up as your post number 17.

and i don't think tunnelvision is a bad thing when you're sure you've caught scum.
tunnelvision is bad when you are wrong. You can talk more with Armix on this subject he has been known for his tunnelvision and being wrong on more occasions then not.
I read the post by the way and honestly what is bothering me about you two is that you are backing each other up and you are basiclly letting him slide with his comments, but then I realize you are parotting his comments. If you guys aren't in cohots together then this needs to stop.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

okay i really don't think i could have made things any more obvious for you and you still refuse to budge on dcorbe.

confirm vote: farside22

this vote does not change today.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:okay i really don't think i could have made things any more obvious for you and you still refuse to budge on dcorbe.

confirm vote: farside22

this vote does not change today.
gee what a surprise. Ignores my comment completely. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
soi soi soi

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
I got it. I'm just ignoring because I can't believe you blantantly did that.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
oh ok.
<_<
>_>
soi soi soi

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Mr. Blonde

Quick vote lynch to confuse scum is a really good thing right about now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with you, actually.

turns out i lied about my vote not moving.

unvote, vote: mr. blonde
soi soi soi

Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Qman »

Votecount - Current

farside22 - 2 (Grimmy, dcorbe)
dcorbe - 2 (killa_seven, Mr. Blonde)
Muffinhead - 1 (Pokerface)
Mr. Blonde - 5 (Surye, Rishi, icemanE, farside22, roflcopter)

Not Voting - 2 (Muffinhead, Tekkactus)

7 to lynch

I was out of town a couple days, all caught up now.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

Most likely out till monday, but ill try to check in before then
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Tekkactus »

roflcopter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
oh ok.
<_<
>_>
Why are we whispering?

For the record I just finished a game elsewhere where Day 1 lasted 72 pages. So 17 really doesn't mean much to me right now. I'd rather have a decent lynch than a short day, especially when town has no night actions other than talking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Tekkactus wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
oh ok.
<_<
>_>
Why are we whispering?

For the record I just finished a game elsewhere where Day 1 lasted 72 pages. So 17 really doesn't mean much to me right now. I'd rather have a decent lynch than a short day, especially when town has no night actions other than talking.
Think of this as a BW to victory moment.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

bandwagon to victory is necessary right now.

if your role pm does not say 'scum with mr. blonde' you should be voting for him right now.
soi soi soi

Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Tekkactus »

roflcopter wrote:if your role pm does not say 'scum with mr. blonde' you should be voting for him right now.
I think this is a bit of an overstatement.

Blonde, you're at L2. I don't want to put you into hammer range until you at least get a chance to defend yourself.

If you opt not to or give a poor defense, though, I have no problem lynching your ass into proverbial grass.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok im back now with plenty of time. Im currently happy with a blond lynch as he isnt a big loss.
vote mr blond

Claim or die. Give us a reason not to lynch you in ur next post.

@tek- I would be intrested to see which game it was that was 72 pages long. Cause for a mini to go 72 pages is incredibly long.
Tekkactus wrote:
roflcopter wrote:if your role pm does not say 'scum with mr. blonde' you should be voting for him right now.

Blonde, you're at L2. I don't want to put you into hammer range until you at least get a chance to defend yourself.

If you opt not to or give a poor defense, though, I have no problem lynching your ass into proverbial grass.
Wow somone seems afraid to vote.
fos tek

You should know that no one will put the final vote on blond untill he explains himself. If anyone does hammer before he speaks then that person is very likely to be lynched tomorrow.

Also i would like to hear from both grimmy and pokerface as neither of them have contributed anything since I entered the game. Still dont like surye either.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hammering blonde does not mean a death sentence tomorrow, promise.

somebody should drop the hammer of justice.

=====[]
soi soi soi

Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 am

Post by Rishi »

roflcopter wrote:hammering blonde does not mean a death sentence tomorrow, promise.

somebody should drop the hammer of justice.

=====[]
Hmm. Odd post. You're acting as if you know Blonde will turn up town. Or at the very least trying to deflect attention from yourself in case he is town.

I still think you're town and Blonde is scum (or at least anti-town), so I'm still keeping my vote, but wanted to draw attention to this.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

hammering scum does not mean you're town in this game, if you'll recall. scum are just as likely to be scumhunting as town are.

also, please refer to the string of posts between myself and farside that ended in both of us switching our votes to mr. blonde.
soi soi soi

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:hammering scum does not mean you're town in this game, if you'll recall. scum are just as likely to be scumhunting as town are.

also, please refer to the string of posts between myself and farside that ended in both of us switching our votes to mr. blonde.
Relax. A little chat after this game is in order. Lets just lynch mr. blonde see if he flips scum or wolf. I can't say his disappearing and lack of input helps this game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hey all. Sorry I ain't done shit in awhile. Got back from vacation and I chose to catch up on my other games first as Independence day approached. I will catch up here momentarily. Expect a post up sometime tomorrow.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

*bump*

i'm a bunny
soi soi soi

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by killa seven »

should i hammer or wait for mr blonde?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by muffinhead »

mod send prods out please

I would wait if I were you ks. How about we make it offcial that if blond doesnt post in the next 48 hours then you can put the final vote on him.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Alright post time

People who have been Lurking 'most': Killa 7, Surye, Blonde, do you have any further views you want to give? I'd like some kind of read of you guys today. The worst lurker here is probably Killa 7. has he done anything since he has come in?

posts 331 and 332 bring up some interesting points on tekkactus. 331 did not address/attack dcorbe and he went on to comment on it anyway. Tek's defense in 346 looks alright. I am not sure I'd agree with Blonde saying all the points in 331 or 332 were guess work.

Dcorbe's play in relation to lynching and bandwagoning looks odd but I've ocassional seen that from town players. you can get more info from wagons then from randomvoting/lynches.

Posts 364, 365 and 368 show good evidence that Muffin head could be scum. I like how 365 shows almost reminds me of korts's contradicting logic.
icemanE wrote:Additionally, you come very close to contradicting your own reasoning in your post.
muffin wrote: Now I understand how this caused a wagon due to the fact that farsides vote was based on the fact he doesnt doesnt have an aviatar which has nothing to do with this game.

then people decide they vote him for a wagon
muffin wrote: Now surly we cant lynch farside based on that one scummy post.
After this Muffinhead analyzes more about the farside wagon and doesn't really defend himself from IcemanE's comments in the posts that follow.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 87#1129387
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 09#1129409
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 38#1129438
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 96#1129496
Judging by how icemanE went back towards dcorbe and rolfcopter in a later post it looks like muffin's defense was a deflection that got icemanE to look elsewhere.

Post 383 is rather reached accusation coming from Surye since a great case rolfcopter has not been brought up. Scumbuddy?

Post 391 Killa seven still ain't contributing much and his change from korts to dcorbe is unexplained amongst his last posts.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 22#1123422
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 45#1133345
Killa 7 is easily the worst lurker. Surye is also a bad lurker as Rishi's posts 393 and 395 outline.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24#1133724
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 60#1133860
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 91#1133891
How quickly Rishi drops his case on surye looks odd. Rishi has checked in a few times before getting prodded and promised doing a re-read. did you get anything more out of any re-reads you wanted to bring up?

Farside's comment in 403 make sence but her vote on him feels a bit OMGUSish as the tide of votes being to turn towards the lurkers.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#1134231
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 93#1134593
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 16#1134616
her recovery and responses to Surye on this topic are just satisfactory

Just after this everyone begins to jump on Mr. Blonde. Is it all just because he is lurking or do you all think something more about his desire to want a lynch.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#1135235
This game has gone on awhile and we probably do need a lynch, So who would you like us to lynch and why Mr. Blonde. If you want a lynch you should be in here voicing support for a lynch instead of just droping in.

Tekactus's and Muffin's recent comments about Mr. Blonde look like two guests arriving late to a party and just wanting to play the party games. Kinda feels like muffin was hoping on wagon for bad/little to no reasons
muffinhead wrote:Ok im back now with plenty of time. Im currently happy with a blond lynch as he isnt a big loss.
vote mr blond

Claim or die. Give us a reason not to lynch you in ur next post.

@tek- I would be intrested to see which game it was that was 72 pages long. Cause for a mini to go 72 pages is incredibly long.
Tekkactus wrote:

Wow somone seems afraid to vote.
fos tek

You should know that no one will put the final vote on blond untill he explains himself. If anyone does hammer before he speaks then that person is very likely to be lynched tomorrow.

Also i would like to hear from both grimmy and pokerface as neither of them have contributed anything since I entered the game. Still dont like surye either.
As things stand muffinhead's is not as scummy as korts but he is not a great improvment in my view and there is something I want to know from muffin before someone hammers Blonde. Muffinhead can you explain you reasoning for the blonde case? the blonde case took flight over the last 2 pages with little detail and I am wondering why you are on there. Your claim or die comment makes me wonder if you are just on there to see a claim. There isn't much to claim in this open setup and so I can see any player searching for claims as being suspicious.

I find muffin/korts, tekkactus, and killa 7 most suspicious at this moment. I will not yet name a forth nor do I see a need to hammer Mr. Blonde yet at this time.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”