Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Wake’s whole progression is awful.

I stand by my comment that both Wake and A50 are likely scum. A50 is actually my stronger scumread atm but I’m not sure if that lynch is going to get enough support. Will give my reasoning Tomorrow when I’m on a computer.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:34 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1150, Dunnstral wrote:I don't really like what Wake is doing here, though
Tell me what I'm doing here Dunnstral.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Day 1:
In post 433, Wake1 wrote:As said before I hate Day 1, and can't deal with all the speculation.

Once Day 2 begins I can actually play the game. Day 1 is just crazed paranoia and I can't deal with it, and if you want to lynch me for that and take a gamble go ahead.

Day 1 there's no weight to any wagon, and only rarely do you actually catch someone in a lie that early. So, yeah, I do lurk and stay in the background Day 1 in general, because that's my playstyle.

Day 3:
In post 1116, Wake1 wrote:I would not mind one bit pressuring Luca Blight.

VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 1145, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1144, Luca Blight wrote:I’m not claiming.
That's not suspicious at all. :shifty:
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 1150, Dunnstral wrote:I don't really like what Wake is doing here, though
I don't really like what Dunnstral is doing here, though
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Hectic »

Wake's scummier here.
In post 1131, Tea wrote:
In post 1062, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1060, Dolly Parton wrote:a guilty.
ARE YOU SUICIDAL?

I'M TOWN.
I dunno this feels overreacty

As town id be like "ok wtf" and let it sit for a while and hope they go "sike"
Also this feels more like scum overreacting and trying to look like an enraged townie.
His first though is Dolly is a suicidal townie rather than the fact she could be scum?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1154, Dolly Parton wrote:
I don't really like what Dolly is doing here, though
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 1156, Hectic wrote:
In post 1154, Dolly Parton wrote:
I don't really like what Dolly is doing here, though
I don't really like what Hectic is doing here, though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1155, Hectic wrote:Wake's scummier here.
In post 1131, Tea wrote:
ARE YOU SUICIDAL?

I'M TOWN.

Also this feels more like scum overreacting and trying to look like an enraged townie.
His first though is Dolly is a suicidal townie rather than the fact she could be scum?
To be fair, he never said "suicidal townie"
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 3.03

Luca Blight
(5): splitfarvle, NorwegianboyEE, Wake88, Almost50, Dolly Parton
Wake88
(3): Gamma Emerald, Luca Blight, Hectic
splitfarvle
(3): Tea, Dunnstral, Reundo

Not Voting
(2): davesaz, Fish Monger

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-12-10 09:30:00)
<(") | (")>
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1151, Luca Blight wrote:A50 is actually my stronger scumread atm
In post 1134, Luca Blight wrote:Why am I your
preferred lynch
stronger scumread?
I guess two can play that game. Like...
In post 1136, Luca Blight wrote:Going out now, bear in mind I’m L-2.

Will be back in a few hours.
Why bear it mind? And why a few hours?
Why not?
In post 1147, Luca Blight wrote:Whenever a wagon went up? I’m pretty sure you’re basing that on the Pm wagon only, which was a terrible wagon (as bad as mine) and was never flipping town. Whenever someone gets wagoned so heavily like that based on next to nothing, it’s most likely flipping Town, and I was right. There was no reason at all to lynch Pm over Wake D1.
Why are you pretty sure?

Why was it a terrible wagon?

Remark: Look at me? I'm asking questions. I must be town. ~ Luca Blight

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1155, Hectic wrote:Wake's scummier here.
In post 1131, Tea wrote:
ARE YOU SUICIDAL?

I'M TOWN.

I love how people form reads and then try to find some justification for it. When was the last time you saw scum respond to a guilty by "Are you suicidal?" rather than -say- "That's a lie!"?? I mean, the tone strikes me as a townie talking to someone they also believe is town, not scum trying to get out of a guilty.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1128, davesaz wrote:
In post 539, splitfarvle wrote:My town reads: Luca, Reundo, A50
At this point why were these TRs?
I'm trying to figure out split's trajectory on Luca. The TR in 539 wasn't explained, and then not much had changed by the time split started talking about Luca's handling of Vorkuta. Sure reads change but in this case I think it's more likely that 539 didn't reflect actual thoughts.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1160, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1136, Luca Blight wrote:Going out now, bear in mind I’m L-2.

Will be back in a few hours.
Why bear it mind? And why a few hours?
What's it got to do with you?
Why not?
Why would I claim?
In post 1147, Luca Blight wrote:Whenever a wagon went up? I’m pretty sure you’re basing that on the Pm wagon only, which was a terrible wagon (as bad as mine) and was never flipping town. Whenever someone gets wagoned so heavily like that based on next to nothing, it’s most likely flipping Town, and I was right. There was no reason at all to lynch Pm over Wake D1.
Why are you pretty sure?

Why was it a terrible wagon?

Remark: Look at me? I'm asking questions. I must be town. ~ Luca Blight
Yes I'm sure, and nice misrep. I never implied I
must be town
for asking one relevant question. If you're going to put someone at L-2 without doing anything else all day then the least you can do is explain why you prefer one lynch over another.

All this do distract from the question that you refused to answer; why am I your preferred lynch?
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 1140, Luca Blight wrote:How was my Vorkuta vote bad? Pressuring lurkers/low content slots is rarely a bad thing imo.
Because it's really easy to do tbh
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Tea »

Split legit might've just put the playerlist in a random number generator

That's how meaningless the list is to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1164, Tea wrote:
In post 1140, Luca Blight wrote:How was my Vorkuta vote bad? Pressuring lurkers/low content slots is rarely a bad thing imo.
Because it's really easy to do tbh
It might be easy to do, but that doesn't mean it's bad or unwarranted. It's not like that's all I did D1.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Dolly and Wake are both doing the scum thing where they care much less about what's going on when someone else is being wagoned, and start making filler/troll posts instead of pushing the wagon they apparently believe in
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Why I think A50 is scum:

His play is very similar to the last game where I played against him, where he was was scum. He replaced in with a very similar style; lots of fluffs, no substance, but was generally TR on tone. from the end of D1 continuing into D2 he did absolutely nothing of value. Here is that game: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80583&user_select[]=26995

Other reasons:
In post 408, Almost50 wrote:
In post 52, Gamma Emerald wrote:The problem is your explanation explains nothing regarding the reason you were poked about it. How does deciding your RVS pre-game affect your given logic?
Allow me to intervene. Like, let's imagine DEB was in here. I probably would have voted him for doublecrossing the town in Korina's GIM. I would have done it regardless of whether I rolled Town or Scum here, because it was decided since Korina's game ended. Both the vote target AND the reason were decided BEFORE I would have known my role/alignment in THIS game.

Sp far I have Gamma. Layla and Zorte as Town Leans, and only Nor as a mild scum lean.
In post 409, Almost50 wrote:
In post 55, Vorkuta wrote:VOTE: Layla opportunistic wagon hop
:lol: Vorky's town.. I think.
Easy reads thrown out there without any substance to them.
In post 410, Almost50 wrote:Tea seesawing Nor could be: (a) Genuine, (b) Scum coming to the rescue of their buddy who had been forced to vote them after having failed to make a distancing maneuver, or (c) Scum WKing someone they know ill flip town.

(a) Tea is Town, Nor is unknown.
(b) Both are scum.
(c) Tea us Scum, Nor is Town.

66% Scum!Tea, 50% Scum!Nor
This is not a natural way of scumhunting. It's just a dressed up way of sitting on the fence. Again, looking busy with zero substance behind it.
In post 413, Almost50 wrote:
In post 67, Luca Blight wrote:The whole
'crafting an RVS vote before getting a role PM
' thing seems weird to me, though. I could see this being a lie, because I can't imagine why anyone would make an RVS post before the game has even opened.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Layla
I liked you for the post just before this none and was getting ready to move your name to the Town leans group, but this brought you back to the middle group of nulls. It's not scummy it itself, but you voted Tea so I got the impression you were all caught up until that point, so why did you suddenly have that change of heart?
Here he's trying to look considered in his reads, but it doesn't feel real. Since when is changing one's mind a scum trait? Scum know everyone's alignment, Town don't.
In post 414, Almost50 wrote:By the time I am at the top of page 4 I am confused. One of Nor, Tea and Luca is scum here. I just dunno which.
This is not a reasonable progression. Page four and he's sure there's one scum in this group, based on what exactly? It's lazy.
In post 417, Almost50 wrote:Bottom of page 5:

Town pile (nothing carved in stone though): davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Zote the Mighty, Layla, Vorkuta, Chemist1422, Reundo
I want to TR but my gut says no: Flavor Leaf
Absolutely null: Pmysterious12, Fish Monger, Billy Pilgrim, Dunnstral, Wake88, splitfarvle
Scum leans: Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE, Tea (but I'm almost certain not all 3 are scum together and I even think they may only have one scum in them)
Look how easily that group of players made their way into the town pile - it's baseless.
In post 496, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 413, Almost50 wrote:
In post 67, Luca Blight wrote:The whole
'crafting an RVS vote before getting a role PM
' thing seems weird to me, though. I could see this being a lie, because I can't imagine why anyone would make an RVS post before the game has even opened.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Layla
I liked you for the post just before this none and was getting ready to move your name to the Town leans group, but this brought you back to the middle group of nulls. It's not scummy it itself, but you voted Tea so I got the impression you were all caught up until that point, so why did you suddenly have that change of heart?

Although, going back to your original post, I'm wondering why exactly you were about to TL me for my first post?
A50 completely ignored this. I still don't get why he would TL me for my first post - it's almost as strange as his decision to SL me for my second.
In post 761, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, Hectic wrote:Hello, friends. I don't have a lot of experience because this is my first time posting to this Large Normal Game, so I ask you to treat me like a simple newbie.

I'm not sure if this is the right play but I'm going to claim jester, I can help everyone find the mafia but only if you promise to lynch me before the last mafia gets lynched.

So far I have read the first couple of pages of this game, and Layla is flailing after people suspected her for her RVS vote so quite suspicious of that. Norwee pushed it for good reasons but his floppity-flipping on it was weird. Zote the Fucking Mighty seems like a really strong player, I want to say something suspicious about him but I'm afraid of what he's capable of and what he'll do if I say it. Can someone else say it please?

I hope everyone enjoyed my catchup, I worked hard to make it. :]
Found my preferred lynch on scum.

VOTE: Hectic

First off, he asked to be lynched... to win. :P
Second, seriously, no Jesters is Normals so LAL
Third, he also Amish-told.

I dunno what to say, but the Hectic I know doesn't do all 3, and especially not #3 (I guess it was an attempt to look clueless thus be TR'd for it??)
What happened to this SR? Did A50 just forget about it, as it was never mentioned again.
In post 1089, Almost50 wrote:To tell you the truth; FL's last spew got to me hard. I don't know whether he included a p in his FoS pile after having been hammered. I guess knowing someone too well can backfire.

If I can bring myself to it, I will probably reread this game as if I've just joined it. I make no promises though as I have been failing to concentrate much of late (since that VLA declaration), and I don't even feel like talking about it.

P-edit: Obviously I have nothing for nor against Wake. All I ask is to give him 48-72 hours to try and post something AI.
It feels really fake what he's saying about FL here - just a really bad excuse for not getting involved. This post really aligns with his scum meta from the other game where he's excusing himself for doing nothing. Protecting Wake once again makes me feel an A50/Wake partneship is possible, among other reasons.
In post 1133, Almost50 wrote:Between the 2 candidates; Luca certainly is my preferred lynch. I still would rather Tea though as I have an inexplicable bad gut feeling on him.

VOTE: Luca
This is an awful post, considering his vote casually puts me on L-2. He hasn't given any update on his reads since mid-D1. He's wagoning me but excusing himself from the outcome by saying 'I would rather Tea'. And what happened to his Hectic SR? What about his Norweigan SR? How does he feel about Split? He's not revealing what he thinks about anything.

- Here A50 completely distracts from my relevant question of 'why do you prefer my lynch' by asking me a load of pointless questions and then misrepping me by making out I'm trying to say I'm town for asking a question, which is something I've never done.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: A50
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also look at how there's been no development in A50's reads. He made up his mind by page four that'd he'd SR me, Nor and Tea, and nothing has changed until now. The only reason I can see he dropped the Nor read was because Gamma told him to:
In post 572, Almost50 wrote:
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:More Tea votes please
In post 552, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw Nor is town
VOTE: Tea

Btw, I don't even drink coffee, so now I'm confined to drinking milk, juice & soda.
He's done no game-solving whatsoever since then, he hasn't questioned or changed his mind on any of his TR's (of which there were many) that I can see.
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Tea »

Yes, but like... he's posted a solid four times since then.
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Tea »

O... that's not true.
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Tea »

Anyway I think A50 is a hard slot to read

In a game I rolled scum we thought he was our traitor because of how absurdly off base he was, we actually thought he was signalling by calling out the entire scumteam as town
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Tea »

His reads are embarrassingly bad rn

But idk if that means anything
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It's not just that his reads are bad, it's also that his scumhunting had been superficial and he isn't trying to solve the game at all. He decided who he was going to SL in the first few pages (conveniently enough the players with the highest involvement) and he's sat on that since then. He's not trying to solve the game at all, and this is exactly how he played last time as scum.

'
FL's spew got me hard'
is such a lame excuse for his current effort level. Why not just ignore that spew (like I did) and push your supposed SR?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”