Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 500, Creature wrote:Pine, Phyrra and Gyro seem most likely the mime team
Explain pls
Is that just leftovers or does some interaction/play by Pyrrha suggest that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 501, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 500, Creature wrote:Pine, Phyrra and Gyro seem most likely the mime team
Explain pls
Is that just leftovers or does some interaction/play by Pyrrha suggest that
Somewhat leftovers and somewhat they seem individually scummy
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pine literally hasn’t posted tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 486, DrDolittle wrote:Who says vig shot should be used asap has more scum equity
In my view the vig shot is useless for anything but confirming the vig in the case that there were multiple claims. Unless a town member for some reason doesn't vote.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 503, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pine literally hasn’t posted tho
then he's just a leftover
Sigh
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

omg love that pine has not posted going into day 3. that's wild
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 441, Farkran wrote:I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

VOTE: Hectic

RIP
I think it can be which is why I'm being careful with it, but notice that I'm pushing Hectic today and as soon as Venmar realized I wasn't ACTUALLY pushing him he started shading me
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 444, Venmar wrote:
In post 417, Enter wrote:hectic flipping town would make me feel slightly more comfortable with him being town but i'd still scum read him. i'm willing to lynch him because i think a lot of people disagree with me on my read of him and i'd rather get him over with sooner rather than flip him late and then realize the whole read on the game is wrong or no lynch because we tried to push elsewhere and people were insistent that we flip venmar. i also don't want any of his posts in the thread anymore, i think a large portion of them are largely counter to what is productive and helpful for town, and i can get into this more when i get back from work tonight.
i think what will bother you the most though is that if we actually do lynch me, it's probably going to be with most people thinking i'll flip town, which i will, rather than them agreeing with you, and you'll be even more upset.

i don't know what i did to hurt you to deserve this personal tunneling but hey, i'm getting a kick out of it
I don't know why you think that I want you to flip mime. I want you to flip town.

I just also want you out of the game because I think you're detrimental to it. If you think I'm tunneling you or even personally mad at you, you've got it wrong, but as long as you're getting enjoyment out of it, keep it up!
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Enter »

Like the only reason I'm even considering pushing you is the fact that I believe I could be wrong on you. If you used even the slightest bit of logic or reasoning in your posts, you'd have come to this realization (along with many others) long ago. But you don't and I can't tell if it's intentional and scummy or unintentional and you're just not helpful.

But either way I don't care. You don't get to me or piss me off. You're just a minor inconvenience.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Enter »

Like none of this is personal. I don't want you gone because I don't like you. I want you gone because if you do flip mime then we have to adjust for that very quickly.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 444, Venmar wrote:
In post 417, Enter wrote:hectic flipping town would make me feel slightly more comfortable with him being town but i'd still scum read him. i'm willing to lynch him because i think a lot of people disagree with me on my read of him and i'd rather get him over with sooner rather than flip him late and then realize the whole read on the game is wrong or no lynch because we tried to push elsewhere and people were insistent that we flip venmar. i also don't want any of his posts in the thread anymore, i think a large portion of them are largely counter to what is productive and helpful for town, and i can get into this more when i get back from work tonight.
i think what will bother you the most though is that if we actually do lynch me, it's probably going to be with most people thinking i'll flip town, which i will, rather than them agreeing with you, and you'll be even more upset.

i don't know what i did to hurt you to deserve this personal tunneling but hey, i'm getting a kick out of it
I legitimately dont care what you flip, tbh. you flip mime? good, I was right, and that's one more detriment out of the way. let's adjust our focus and get the rest town

you flip town? good, that's one more town lynch under our belts and one more detriment out of the way. we'll keep our focus like it is and get the rest of town
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Venmar »

hey man don't be surprised (which you wont be) if im giving you resistance or think its personal when you spam post calling me detrimental, that i have literally no logic, that i am an inconvenience, and that i am just generally a horrid player or something just looking to ruin your game. you clearly have a vendetta against me, personal or not, and i think you're too thick skulled to see it.

i would point out that your posting style, which is almost entirely focused on me, definitely is tunneling despite you claiming its not, or point out that you definitely do think im mimey so you definitely do want me to flip mime to validate yourself, but you've proven to be too much of a fucking grandstanding twit that throws fucking spam tantrums about me every few pages. consider this the last time i address you in this game. you've been deliberately fucking taunting and insulting me both directly and indirectly for half this game now, and i realize ive been reciprocal in return because of it, especially in this response, but you clearly understand you have a tendency to do this based on your signature, im done indulging you, and you can kindly fuck off with your "oh i want him dead regardless of alignment cause hes useless and the gamestate benefits regardless, i hope he's okay with me demeaning him like that" bullshit.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 512, Venmar wrote:hey man don't be surprised (which you wont be) if im giving you resistance or think its personal when you spam post calling me detrimental, that i have literally no logic, that i am an inconvenience, and that i am just generally a horrid player or something just looking to ruin your game. you clearly have a vendetta against me, personal or not, and i think you're too thick skulled to see it.

i would point out that your posting style, which is almost entirely focused on me, definitely is tunneling despite you claiming its not, or point out that you definitely do think im mimey so you definitely do want me to flip mime to validate yourself, but you've proven to be too much of a fucking grandstanding twit that throws fucking spam tantrums about me every few pages. consider this the last time i address you in this game. you've been deliberately fucking taunting and insulting me both directly and indirectly for half this game now, and i realize ive been reciprocal in return because of it, especially in this response, but you clearly understand you have a tendency to do this based on your signature, im done indulging you, and you can kindly fuck off with your "oh i want him dead regardless of alignment cause hes useless and the gamestate benefits regardless, i hope he's okay with me demeaning him like that" bullshit.
i think you're projecting and it's funny
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Enter »

this started (at least in my opinion) when you assumed i took a stancce on you that i didn't really have
and then you made posts based on assumptions of my opinoiin of you which were incorrect
and now you're flying into a fit of rage trying to be passive aggressive over literally nothing

if you're so upset just go do something else for a bit, think about it and come back

but you're seriously only gonna make yourself angrier if you keep thinking i'm out to get you

if you for some reason reveal a pretty pro-town attitude that's not just a giant grudge against me based on your bad assumptions and fragile ego, i'll very quickly change my stance on you
you'll find i legitimately do not care much at all about you or your opinion of me, i'll do what i think is optimal to win the game for town, and you haven't shown much capacity for getting over yourself, so you're not doing a lot to help.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Venmar »

i think you're a piece of shit and it's infuriating that you have the balls to just keep taunting me knowing i only have one way to prove you wrong.

i hope you're happy and choke

@MOD: replace me

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Enter »

don't replace in thread
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Enter »

that's a new rule, btw -- you're supposed to message the mod

also just for future reference (this won't really apply for my good, this is my las game of mafia w/ exception of team mafia) i think you let your emotions get a hold of you. i think you were too worried about making sure you had control of the game and you aligned the people you didn't like and disagreed with as enemies (mimes) and the people you liked as town and i think that's a flaw. i think you care more about feeling good (w/ reference being you want me to feel bad when you flip town) than yo udo winning the game and i think because of that you frequently made your evidence match your conclusion. i also think you believe using big boy words like "tunnel" makes you sound smarter or more persuasive, and i very much think that's not useful. i think at this point words like that have lost almost all of their weight and people are very quickly to fall off. describing exactly what it is that you think is wrong is often more useful because words like that are misused so often that it doesn't make sense anymoree/

btw you misused the word "tunnel"

anyways, good luck out there and have fun. you prolly have potential, i think we just got off to a bad start. it happens
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

also, just for the record, i don't have an anger problem, but it's bullshit like in #514, the inability of a person to admit that they helped instigate the rage, that really sets anger-prone people off. your inability to understand that your posting style specifically taunts and baits me, calling me detrimental and dumb, and then not having the foresight to know when to show restraint when someone gets upset, is why i became upset and am content to just replace out rather than play with you.

PEdit: actually fuck you, i hate passive aggressive, self-centered people like you

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Enter »

people falling off meaning people not really listen to you when you talk

i guess what i'm saying is i see a lot of people use wrodss that used to mean something (or maybe never REALLY did) like "tunnel" and then other players see that and dismiss it because they've seen words like tunnel describe so many things that it doesn't really mean anything anymore

that said, i hope you get better and your future mafia games are a lot more fun. sorry it went down this way
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 518, Venmar wrote:also, just for the record, i don't have an anger problem, but it's bullshit like in #514, the inability of a person to admit that they helped instigate the rage, that really sets anger-prone people off. your inability to understand that your posting style specifically taunts and baits me, calling me detrimental and dumb, and then not having the foresight to know when to show restraint when someone gets upset, is why i became upset and am content to just replace out rather than play with you.

PEdit: actually fuck you, i hate passive aggressive, self-centered people like you
you're still projecting

also why are you posting after you ask to replace out
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Enter »

like you read me like you would read yourself and i think that's why you're so pissed, lol
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Enter »

i think you misinterpreted some post of mine as some personal attack and it spiraled. it happens. but you will get a lot better when you realize you're doing all of the things you're accusing me of doing rn
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Enter »

don't get me wrong, i did get kinda personal eventually, but it wassn't until after you had already been doing it, iirc
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Enter »

also i don't think i intentionally instigated anything. if you got mad, that's on you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”