Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 897, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 893, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Map, why did you vote Wake?
I thought Farkran was hammered and was town, so lynching Wake would end the game.
Why would you think he was hammered when the mod never posted either a VC or a flip?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 898, Map Wolf wrote:I feel like the Farkran lynch was going to be happen. I don't think one can read that much off of it. The ones not voting Farkran were likely just not active.
So in your opinion, what do you think the mimes were doing then, because you’re suggesting here, that the Farkran wagon yields us no information whatsoever?
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 901, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 898, Map Wolf wrote:I feel like the Farkran lynch was going to be happen. I don't think one can read that much off of it. The ones not voting Farkran were likely just not active.
So in your opinion, what do you think the mimes were doing then, because you’re suggesting here, that the Farkran wagon yields us no information whatsoever?
I think either the mimes might intentionally not vote because then they don't appear to support the lynch, or they would vote because it's the right lynch. I think it's more likely that mimes would want to not vote, since this helps their win condition.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 900, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
I thought Farkran was hammered and was town, so lynching Wake would end the game.
Why would you think he was hammered when the mod never posted either a VC or a flip?
Was too lazy to check the vote count and assumed the threshold was reached.
-MapWolf
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 902, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 901, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
I think either the mimes might intentionally not vote because then they don't appear to support the lynch, or they would vote because it's the right lynch. I think it's more likely that mimes would want to not vote, since this helps their win condition.
How does not voting help their wincon, since Farkran obviously wanted to get lynched? And if you think that, then how do you distinguish the mimes from the players who were “just not active”? Can you see why I’m confused here?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 903, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 900, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Was too lazy to check the vote count and assumed the threshold was reached.
My point was there wasn’t any or the thread would have been locked, like after every flip so far.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Creature

Let's burn this candle.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Map Wolf »

VOTE: Creature
V/LA for the next 24 hours, for obvious reasons.
-MapWolf
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

What is Creature at?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I think just two

I’m going to read through Fark ISO when I get a chance to see what I can get
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 835, GuyInFreezer wrote:Chemist1422 replaces Pine.

Day 7 deadline: (expired on 2019-12-27 14:31:43)
I’m not sure why we’re rushing this. Creature has fooled me before as scum but he’s also the probably the most likely to be town of the Farkran voters.

And we do know that there has to be a least one, so probably a safe vote.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I found no direct spew but I did find a sort of pattern with Fark’s posts that I’m going to check the living players’ ISOs for in a little
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 364, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 1.2

Rautherdir: Venmar, Map Wolf, Farkran, Creature, DrDolittle, PN
Venmar: Enter, Hectic

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-11 16:10:35)
In post 582, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 2.1

Hectic: Enter, Map Wolf, Venmar, Pyrrha Nikos, Gyro Zeppeli, Farkran, Hectic
Farkran: Gamma Emerald, DrDolittle

With 12 alive, 7 to vote

Venmar is being replaced.

To be more specific about my mod error Day 1, yes I flipped with 5 votes because for some reason I thought this game as a micro (Micro D1 = 5 to lynch). Once again, terribly sorry about this slip up.
In post 626, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3.1

gobbledygook - Creature, Pyrrha Nikos, Enter, Map Wolf, Wake88, gobbledygook

gobbledygook was
Vanilla Townie

Game is frozen until I find a replacement.
In post 734, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 4.3

Enter: Farkran, Map Wolf, DrDolittle, Pyrrha Nikos, Creature, Enter
DrDolittle: Enter
Farkran: chkflip

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-18 13:16:59)
In post 766, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 5.1

DrDolittle - Creature, Farkran, Pyrrha Nikos, DrDolittle, chkflip

DrDolittle was
Vanilla Townie

Day 6 deadline: (expired on 2019-12-23 00:01:35)
In post 834, GuyInFreezer wrote:Still no desktop VC yadda yadda

Farkran - chkflip, Creature, Wake88, Farkran, Map Wolf

Farkran was lynched!
Farkran was a
Mime

Game is frozen until rep is found
gonna color these in but I might have to scrap the theory for reasons
GTKAS

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 906, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Creature

Let's burn this candle.
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
Yeah, we should definitely all listen to you, right? :shifty:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:01 am

Post by chkflip »

AW MAN YOU WERE WRONG ONE TIME EAT SHIT FOREVER

Fuck off homie I was following the plan you all laid out over several day phases. Holding that against me is incredibly silly.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 914, chkflip wrote:AW MAN YOU WERE WRONG ONE TIME EAT SHIT FOREVER

Fuck off homie I was following the plan you all laid out over several day phases. Holding that against me is incredibly silly.
Cursing at me was hella convincing. Just keep that up if you don’t want anymore other than Map to sheep you. And that wasn’t even the plan, so stop talking to me like I have fucking Alzheimers, k? :roll:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Like, if it's because my reads are off, why aren't you pointing out the fact that my Enter read was wrong, too? Or the fact that I doubled down on that wrong read and voted Farkran that day when Enter voted DDL?

It's fucking lazy and I'm disappointed in you and Gamma if that's all you're doing to push people against me. We've done almost nothing in almost two days. I'm pushing conversation. Shit or get off the pot.

Pedit: except... it was? Farkran was the last name in the group the entire town followed in the plan Rautherdir laid out.

Try again.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

What concerns me most has far less to do with Creature than you acting like you’re now town leader, despite hardpushing through mime lynch and Map despite that, for some reason just seems content to sheep you.

What I’m wondering if if you/Map’s wanting to just ram this lynch through has less to do with either of your reads on Creature and maybe possibly trying to get him out of the way?

Because neither of you have even bothered to give any other reads and by rushing this through, are preventing us from finding out as much information as we can before a flip.

But don’t you dare tell me, you’re going along with someone else’s plan, because you’re clearly pushing your own agenda, at the very least you should admit it. I’m not necessarily AI reading that but considering I think either you or Map is probably the mime on Farkan wagon. having both of you lead it, doesn’t exactly fill me with overwhelming confidence.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 916, chkflip wrote:Like, if it's because my reads are off, why aren't you pointing out the fact that my Enter read was wrong, too? Or the fact that I doubled down on that wrong read and voted Farkran that day when Enter voted DDL?

It's fucking lazy and I'm disappointed in you and Gamma if that's all you're doing to push people against me. We've done almost nothing in almost two days. I'm pushing conversation. Shit or get off the pot.

Pedit: except... it was? Farkran was the last name in the group the entire town followed in the plan Rautherdir laid out.

Try again.
No, Enter wanted him vigged, then Wake lynched. Stop trying to bully me here and own up to the fact, that you’re deliberately diverting from what Enter laid out.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 664, Enter wrote:That isn't even close to an argument. If you flip town, the game is over. Wake shoots Farkran or literally just whatever player he believes is the towniest and then we lynch him and win. If you flip town the game is out of my hands.
In post 698, Enter wrote:I'm ok with being lynched, I guess. It's just that I know myself to be town and I think I'm at least somewhat capable of making sure that we do relatively solid town things the rest of the game if I'm not lynched. Also I prefer to lynch in order from people I think are less likely to be town to people I think are more likely to be town - this leads to lynches staying relatively easy to get through nearer to the end of the game when I expect to see more panic. Also I fear that if I'm lynched now, certain players won't get lynched or shot like DDL, who I'm pretty sure is likely just town. If we lynch him first, I'm pretty certain that between me and Farkran we have no mimes. I could be wrong on Farkran, but I think that possibility is small. If we lynch me right now, people could push Wake to shoot Farkran next and then push for a scummy player to get killed instead of DDL (or DDL could flip scum) and then we have to do a lot more sorting without the help of myself and other players that came off as more strongly town earlier.

For this reason, if you insist on lynching me now, please lynch DDL next, then shoot farkran, and lynch Wake. I think this is the path to winning. If DDL flips scum, be VERY CAREFUL about who you lynch/shoot - there is going to be a very very high proportion of scum to town and some of the more reasonable sounding players will likely be scum (and better at convincing you to lynch their buddy). Sit and think about the arguments made, what people are actually saying, and lynch based on what makes sense, not what feels good. You might have to dig deep, this game has been pretty easy so far, but if DDL flips scum it will get very very difficult very very quickly.
In post 702, Enter wrote:i'm not extending this past what i need to

VOTE: Enter

Now I've self-voted as town. Guess I have to end my campaign against it. :/

TL;DR for last post: Lynch DDL first, then shoot Farkran, lynch Wake. Explanation in my last posts.
In post 703, Enter wrote:if you need another town lynch, Pyrrha is doing a pretty good job as coming off towny, IMO
In post 711, Enter wrote:Also just gonna casually state that it's not irregular for scum to not pay attention to what people are actually saying and then just post generally solid town statements like certain unnamed players are doing because it doesn't matter to them, they just need to live and look town.
In post 713, Enter wrote:i mean in general
in this game they want to die and look town
In post 721, Enter wrote:
In post 720, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Creature wrote:idk, I'm planning to just lynch DDL next and have Wake88 shoot Farkran as Enter told
Idk
The game has been going really well up to here, where’s the resistance?
Also I still want that read on me
Only person exempt is Wake
You, creature, and chk have all provided resistance

Enter quotes ftr
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off.
That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
If you think Map is the mime on Farkran wagon, why no comment at all on his automatically sheeping you?

And knock it the fuck off with all of the blustery bs, it has 0 affect on me, if anything, it’s only adding to my bad feeling about your reasoning for trying to quickly ram this through.

I thought you wanted everyone to give reads, so wtf happened with that?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I want to here what EVERYONE’s thoughts are here first, before I vote AYYONE!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:49 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm generating conversation after watching this game do nothing for almost two days. Enter's vig idea came daaaaaays after we had been following the plan laid out by Rautherdir. Simple. As. Almost everyone (very clearly except me, which only teetered toDay) has had one idea or another about when and who and where Wake should shoot.

I want content. There is no rush and you acting like two votes is some big time play and oh panic oh panic is so Goddamn laughably forced.

I

Want

Content

I want people in this game to do something. Anything. I'm not super excited about your posting either, lady, so harumph all you want.

Reads would be GREAT. Except... nobody is giving any. So I did a thing. By no means does that make me a leader. It just makes me the center of attention for a little bit. Good. People need to get it together and move.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I wouldn’t expect you to like it. I’m not interested in trying to impress you or anyone else. I simply want to solve this game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Creature »

zzzz
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”