he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:31 am

Post by kuribo »

Empking wrote:
kuribo wrote:
Empking wrote:So do you think that Dcorbe is scum or just town making something up?
That's a dumb question, since you said you cleared him.

I don't think either of those is the case, I think he was wrong. Not making it up intentionally, just incorrect.
I found the fact that he thinks Dcorbe was just incorrect too absurd.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. And I've read James Patterson books.

You offered me two options: He's either scum, or town making stuff up.

You have an innocent investigation, therefore he's not scum. (Unless you're lying)

It doesn't HAVE to be A) dcorbe's lying town, or B) dcorbe's scum. It can be C) dcorbe is a townie who was wrong about some things. Hell, it could be D) dcorbe has mental disorders, or even E) you're lying.

You are easily the scummiest player in the game. Lucky for you, you're an uncounterclaimed cop.

Empking, I'm tired of arguing with you. You make absolutely no sense, you have no good reason for voting me, and any reasoning you may have will likely be as incoherent as the rest of your posts.

I was majorly responsible for finding scum, and if this town wants to be dumb and lynch me for it, go right ahead. If Empking survives the night, lynch him, and then dcorbe. If Empking is really the cop, then keep an eye on massive, because he just jumped right into a pointless bandwagon.

And before anyone calls this post "emotional," keep in mind that I've spent most of day 2 defending myself from POINTLESS NON-ARGUMENTS THAT BARELY PASS FOR ENGLISH.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Empking »

kuribo wrote:
Empking wrote:
kuribo wrote:
Empking wrote:So do you think that Dcorbe is scum or just town making something up?

I don't think either of those is the case, I think he was wrong. Not making it up intentionally, just incorrect.

You have an innocent investigation, therefore he's not scum. (Unless you're lying)

It doesn't HAVE to be A) dcorbe's lying town, or B) dcorbe's scum. It can be C) dcorbe is a townie who was wrong about some things. Hell, it could be
You mean lying
D) dcorbe has mental disorders,
you mean lying
or even E) you're lying.
What difference does that make

You are easily the scummiest player in the game. Lucky for you, you're an uncounterclaimed cop.

Empking, I'm tired of arguing with you. You make absolutely no sense, you have no good reason for voting me, and any reasoning you may have will likely be as incoherent as the rest of your posts.

I was majorly responsible for finding scum, and if this town wants to be dumb and lynch me for it, go right ahead. If Empking survives the night, lynch him, and then dcorbe. If Empking is really the cop, then keep an eye on massive, because he just jumped right into a pointless bandwagon.

Only you're the only one saying your responsible for the lynch. Also note how he says he makes plans for the future not taking in account that I can be lynched and still be a cop.

And before anyone calls this post "emotional," keep in mind that I've spent most of day 2 defending myself from POINTLESS NON-ARGUMENTS THAT BARELY PASS FOR ENGLISH.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm not making plans for the future, I said if you're not the cop, that means you're lying and should be lynched.

I didn't say lynch the cop.

let me spell it out for you:

THERE ARE OTHER EXPLANATIONS FOR DCORBE TO BE WRONG ASIDE FROM HIM BEING SCUM. HE CAN SIMPLY BE WRONG.

YOU MAY NOT BE SCUM, BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY WRONG.

(and bad at mafia)

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

guys for serious a kuribo lynch would be incredibly dumb.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:55 am

Post by Empking »

kuribo wrote:I'm not making plans for the future, I said if you're not the cop, that means you're lying and should be lynched.

No you didn't

I didn't say lynch the cop.

Where did I say you did

let me spell it out for you:

THERE ARE OTHER EXPLANATIONS FOR DCORBE TO BE WRONG ASIDE FROM HIM BEING SCUM. HE CAN SIMPLY BE WRONG.

If he's wrong he's lying

YOU MAY NOT BE SCUM, BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY WRONG.

(and bad at mafia)
Kuribo has been lying far too much to be town.[/b]
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 am

Post by kuribo »

WHERE AM I LYING

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 am

Post by kuribo »

You can't just throw out blanket statements and say that I'm lying without saying what I'm lying about, or even why you suspect me in the first place.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 am

Post by massive »

kuribo wrote:I was majorly responsible for finding scum, and if this town wants to be dumb and lynch me for it, go right ahead. If Empking survives the night, lynch him, and then dcorbe. If Empking is really the cop, then keep an eye on massive, because he just jumped right into a pointless bandwagon.
There are two things that I'd like you to explain here, kuribo.

1) Can you explain why the town should give you townie points for clarifying dcorbe's pointing out of EA's number-related blunder? And why you think you are "majorly responsible" for EA's lynch despite not actually voting for EA?

2) Can you clarify the second sentence? It seems like you are saying to keep an eye on me because I jumped onto a pointless bandwagon, when in reality I am the one who "started" this "bandwagon."
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Empking »

kuribo wrote:I'm not making plans for the future, I said if you're not the cop, that means you're lying and should be lynched.
)
Their for instance.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:13 am

Post by kuribo »

massive wrote:
kuribo wrote:I was majorly responsible for finding scum, and if this town wants to be dumb and lynch me for it, go right ahead. If Empking survives the night, lynch him, and then dcorbe. If Empking is really the cop, then keep an eye on massive, because he just jumped right into a pointless bandwagon.
There are two things that I'd like you to explain here, kuribo.

1) Can you explain why the town should give you townie points for clarifying dcorbe's pointing out of EA's number-related blunder? And why you think you are "majorly responsible" for EA's lynch despite not actually voting for EA?

2) Can you clarify the second sentence? It seems like you are saying to keep an eye on me because I jumped onto a pointless bandwagon, when in reality I am the one who "started" this "bandwagon."
1) Dcorbe didn't point out the number related blunder, he made a vague statement about breadcrumbing and then quoted my question with "SEE, THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY BREADCRUMBING"

2) okay, fine, keep an eye on massive because he's STARTING a stupid bandwagon.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 am

Post by kuribo »

Empking wrote:
)
Their for instance.
That's not a lie. If you're lying about being a cop, you should be lynched.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Empking »

kuribo wrote:
Empking wrote:
kuribo wrote:

It doesn't HAVE to be A) dcorbe's lying town, or B) dcorbe's scum. It can be C) dcorbe is a townie who was wrong about some things. Hell, it could be D) dcorbe has mental disorders, or even E) you're lying.

You didn't say that in the quote, so I guess that's another lie.

If you don't think its a lie show me where you said "if you're not the cop, that means you're lying and should be lynched." or anything of that effect.

Also
kuribo wrote:
Empking wrote:
kuribo wrote:

I was majorly responsible for finding scum, and if this town wants to be dumb and lynch me for it, go right ahead.
If Empking survives the night, lynch him, and then dcorbe.
If Empking is really the cop, then keep an eye on massive, because he just jumped right into a pointless bandwagon.

I bolded your plans for the future.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 am

Post by kuribo »

Oh, gee, I'm sorry, "Lynch Empking if he's lying about being a cop," is absolutely the worst play ever.

You won't survive the night--- scum aren't going to let an uncounter-claimed cop live to investigate them. If you do, it's because you're lying about being the cop. If you're lying you should be lynched. IT'S ELEMENTARY.

YOU ARE THE WORST MAFIA PLAYER EVER.

in fact, you know what, if it speeds this game along,

LYNCH ME. I'M SCUM. GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME.

unvote, vote kuribo

DUMBEST TOWN EVER.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Empking »

kuribo wrote:Oh, gee, I'm sorry, "Lynch Empking if he's lying about being a cop," is absolutely the worst play ever.

You won't survive the night--- scum aren't going to let an uncounter-claimed cop live to investigate them. If you do, it's because you're lying about being the cop. If you're lying you should be lynched. IT'S ELEMENTARY.

YOU ARE THE WORST MAFIA PLAYER EVER.

in fact, you know what, if it speeds this game along,

LYNCH ME. I'M SCUM. GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME.

unvote, vote kuribo

DUMBEST TOWN EVER.
But lynching Dcorbe before seeing what I turned up as?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:30 am

Post by kuribo »

Empking wrote:
But lynching Dcorbe before seeing what I turned up as?
I never said that, you can't just make things up and then use it as evidence.

also

LYNCH ME, I'M SCUM

WANT ME TO ROLECLAIM TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL:

CLAIM:
MAFIA GOON

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: kuribo
...? i guess.

i feel pretty stupid.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Empking »

kuribo wrote:
Empking wrote:
kuribo wrote:

I was majorly responsible for finding scum, and if this town wants to be dumb and lynch me for it, go right ahead. If Empking survives the night,
lynch him, and then dcorbe.
If Empking is really the cop, then keep an eye on massive, because he just jumped right into a pointless bandwagon.

You most definately did say that.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

If kuribo is really mafia and Empking is really a Cop, I will cry my eyes out. I'm not going to bother with that reread thing yet if kuribo is going to admit to being scum, although I honestly don't believe him. I will say that I'm noticing massive repeatedly ignoring the fact that Empking's arguments are absolutely retarded and continuing to push the kuribo wagon like it never happened....

This is awkward.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 am

Post by q21 »

vote kuribo

Claimed scum dies, simple.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 am

Post by massive »

Empking's posts have nothing to do with why I am suspicious of kuribo. I've stated my suspicions numerous times and his refutations have been of the "nuh uh" variety. The "number of Mafia" thing started on page 2; EA was lynched on page 6. Kuribo not only does not vote for EA during any of this, but says
kuribo wrote:Probably because I don't feel three pages of discussion is enough to warrant putting 5 votes on EA just yet?
He backtracks on his "100% tell" statement. He says three pages need more discussion. He claims responsibility for the lynch yet wasn't on site when the vote count went from four to seven (a small point, since it happened in about three hours). He claims responsibility for the lynch yet stands by his choice not to vote.

I dunno, none of that makes any sense to me. If you find a tell that, in your experience, yields 100% scum, why not vote? I haven't heard a reasonable response for that question yet.

I'm not sure what you are trying to infer, Cephrir.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am

Post by starkmoon »

[col color=white]Player[col color=white]Votes[col color=white]Voting [col color=white]kuribo[col color=white]5[col color=white]massive, empking, kuribo, roflcopter, q21 [col color=white]Q21[col color=white]2[col color=white]CC09, Lowell [col color=white]Empking[col color=white]0[col color=white] [col color=white]Cybele[col color=white]1[col color=white]dcorbe [col color=white]dcorbe[col color=white]0[col color=white]

[col color=white]Not Voting : [col color=white] Cybele, cephrir

10 alive, 6 to lynch

spot a mistake, let me know right away
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

has dcorbe been prodded? i feel like he's been missing for a while.
soi soi soi

starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:35 am

Post by starkmoon »

Prodded and looking for a replacement, I am not the only one looking for a replacement for him.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 am

Post by q21 »

Its sad when there are so few people around that you can't even lynch the claimed scum.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 am

Post by starkmoon »

Prodded Cybele too.. will give about 36 hours and then post for a replacement for her..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”