Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 873, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 872, Amrun wrote:I hate that I missed like 30 hours of this game and it’s 30 pages. I am on page 3. JFC.
Chk claimed miller.
A50 confirmed miller in setup.
A50 claimed weak desperate 1 shot visitor.
Eon claimed disloyal hider.
Drew claimed to be in a hood with Joan.

I think that’s about right.
I claimed Suikoden. How about them apples? ;) I am suspicious of Drew/Joan but less so of Drew.

Seriously though, I'm a bit crabby and suspicious of everyone. Jsyk. There's certain slots that make sense as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 875, Titus wrote:
In post 872, Amrun wrote:I hate that I missed like 30 hours of this game and it’s 30 pages. I am on page 3. JFC.
Chk claimed miller.

I claimed Suikoden. How about them apples? ;) I am suspicious of Drew/Joan but less so of Drew.

Seriously though, I'm a bit crabby and suspicious of everyone. Jsyk. There's certain slots that make sense as town.
Why is A50 on this list twice? I’m confused. And what is a Suikoden?

@chkflp: don’t worry I’ll read, ASAP, but there is a chance I don’t catch up until tomorrow night at this posting rate.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 876, Amrun wrote:
In post 875, Titus wrote:
Chk claimed miller.

Why is A50 on this list twice? I’m confused. And what is a Suikoden?

@chkflp: don’t worry I’ll read, ASAP, but there is a chance I don’t catch up until tomorrow night at this posting rate.
I’m not sure exactly because he didn’t explicitly say but he claims a miller is confirmed to be in the setup but I’m probably not explaining this very well.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

It's an obscure reference for Nancy that's normal for me to not like. It might go over her head but it's a reachout.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 878, Titus wrote:It's an obscure reference for Nancy that's normal for me to not like. It might go over her head but it's a reachout.
“Sulkoden”? I’ve never heard you call me that before. K, thoroughly confused by this, whatever tf it is. :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Google it? I didn't understand the reference but ig you might.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 879, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 878, Titus wrote:It's an obscure reference for Nancy that's normal for me to not like. It might go over her head but it's a reachout.
“Sulkoden”? I’ve never heard you call me that before. K, thoroughly confused by this, whatever tf it is. :lol:
Not an L but an I.

Nobody's heard of my magical girl. Just make her normal with fruit.

I drew a picture of my French predicament.

Now I gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 880, chkflip wrote:Google it? I didn't understand the reference but ig you might.
I have no clue, this is the first I’ve heard of it, so your guess is as good as mine as to what she’s referring to.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 882, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 880, chkflip wrote:Google it? I didn't understand the reference but ig you might.
I have no clue, this is the first I’ve heard of it, so your guess is as good as mine as to what she’s referring to.
Too much extrapolation needed. You'll see later. Or I'll have A50 do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:12 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 876, Amrun wrote:Why is A50 on this list twice? I’m confused. And what is a Suikoden?
First mention tells you I confirmed there is a Miller, Second mention is my claim. So chkflip claimed and I confirmed his claim and then claimed myself.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 881, Titus wrote:
Not an L but an I.

Now I gtg.
So it’s not Shyvana then? I just thought maybe that might have been a reference to MG. So Suikoden? I’ll google that.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:22 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 877, Venus and Mars wrote:I’m not sure exactly because he didn’t explicitly say but he claims a miller is confirmed to be in the setup but I’m probably not explaining this very well.
Here's how it went: I read my role PM and noticed my action "fails" if I', targeting someone not aligned with the group Scum. I also noticed my shot gets refunded "if my action doesn't go through", so I ask (myself first and then the mod) what's the difference between fail and doesn't do through? Or are they the same thing?

So he says it's basically the same, but it could also be blocked or I'm targeting and Ascetic in theory. So that means (this is me interpreting it) my action fails if I do not successfully visit Scum for any given reason, and not necessarily because I hit a townie. Then he was kind enough to reiterate that Desperate means I can only hit scum or what "returns a scum result" (paraphrased), at which point I deduced there had to be a Miller for that specific phrasing to be used (when it was not in my original role PM).

So I came to the thread expecting to see a Miller claim sooner than later (because that's the optimal play for a Miller), and I did.

If you look closer there a hint that there "might" be a Scum RB out there, but maybe not. It's a 50-50 IMHO judging by how it was phrased. But the Miller thing was like 90% in my mind when I read the mod's response to my question, so that was the main point on my mind when I came into the thread.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 885, Venus and Mars wrote:
Not an L but an I.

Now I gtg.
So it’s not Shyvana then? I just thought maybe that might have been a reference to MG. So Suikoden? I’ll google that.
Apple not Shyvana. Shyvana I would not be anywhere as cooperative or subtle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 887, Titus wrote:
Not an L but an I.

Now I gtg.
I think I might possibly have a clue what you mean? but I’m beginning to hardtown read you now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flippyNips is VLA. He’s part of the majority of my busy weekend.

The Baker, backup mod, is also VLA.

What a rough time. Starting the 1st, I’ll be more active here. There WILL be a vote count likely tomorrow morning.

The Baker and I are actually meeting up with Krazy later tonight! I might be home early enough to get a vote count late tonight, but if I’m buzzed from going out with Krazy, it’ll be tomorrow.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 886, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 877, Venus and Mars wrote:I’m not sure exactly because he didn’t explicitly say but he claims a miller is confirmed to be in the setup but I’m probably not explaining this very well.
Here's how it went: I read my role PM and noticed my action "fails" if I', targeting someone not aligned with the group Scum. I also noticed my shot gets refunded "if my action doesn't go through", so I ask (myself first and then the mod) what's the difference between fail and doesn't do through? Or are they the same thing?

So he says it's basically the same, but it could also be blocked or I'm targeting and Ascetic in theory. So that means (this is me interpreting it) my action fails if I do not successfully visit Scum for any given reason, and not necessarily because I hit a townie. Then he was kind enough to reiterate that Desperate means I can only hit scum or what "returns a scum result" (paraphrased), at which point I deduced there had to be a Miller for that specific phrasing to be used (when it was not in my original role PM).

So I came to the thread expecting to see a Miller claim sooner than later (because that's the optimal play for a Miller), and I did.

If you look closer there a hint that there "might" be a Scum RB out there, but maybe not. It's a 50-50 IMHO judging by how it was phrased. But the Miller thing was like 90% in my mind when I read the mod's response to my question, so that was the main point on my mind when I came into the thread.
Oh okay, I get it. I also think that both yours and Eon’s roles, make it likely there’s no cop in this setup, like I don’t think there was one in Undertale either iirc? Or if there is, it’s probably not an alignment cop, because that would seem redundant.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Spoiler:
In post 1, Boonskiies wrote:
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)
Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)
Suicide Bomber
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner

@Boon, where can I find definitions for all of the Boon-specific roles?

I already checked the discussion thread.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 888, Venus and Mars wrote:
Not an L but an I.

Now I gtg.
I think I might possibly have a clue what you mean? but I’m beginning to hardtown read you now.

Good. We have a solid core. You, A50, L and L, me, chkflip
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Haggle »

What does Weak mean?
Don't tell me this is one of those games where half the player base is role claiming on day 1.

-Hectic
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 893, Haggle wrote:What does Weak mean?
Don't tell me this is one of those games where half the player base is role claiming on day 1.

-Hectic
Weak means they die if they successfully target scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 892, Titus wrote:
Not an L but an I.

Now I gtg.

You don’t tr R & J or BEF?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 895, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 892, Titus wrote:
Not an L but an I.

Now I gtg.

You don’t tr R & J or BEF?
No. I don't. I don't know why on R and J. BEF gives me the creeps for the interaction awhile ago with RCE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Latias and Latios »

we aren't disloyal so i don't know where that idea came from

i also don't know why my partner is but i'm assuming they're just busy

@boon
, are variations on modifiers counted as variant roles?

-latias
Hydra of Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 850, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 848, 50 Judge Powers wrote:It us also the main difference between how I function and how the L&L hydra function (regardless of the name of the role). They die to 3P and I don't.
Right, because they’re disloyal and you’re desperate. That makes me think there actually might be a 3P in this setup then, because then they probably would have gotten desperate weak hider over disloyal weak hider.
In post 889, Boonskiies wrote:
Emperor flippyNips is VLA. He’s part of the majority of my busy weekend.

The Baker, backup mod, is also VLA.

What a rough time. Starting the 1st, I’ll be more active here. There WILL be a vote count likely tomorrow morning.

The Baker and I are actually meeting up with Krazy later tonight! I might be home early enough to get a vote count late tonight, but if I’m buzzed from going out with Krazy, it’ll be tomorrow.
Do me a favor? Ask Baker if he had a True KVLT Christmas.

Anywho, Hectic only if Creature was in this game and demanding to know all roles.

I am curious for Amruns catch up. After playing with her in a recent game I am prepared, in addition to sheep Titus, I will also sheep Amrun.

Maybe sheep hectic, as long as he still scum reads me. I know he is town that way.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oops, didn't mean to quite 850.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”