That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1024, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1020, Espressojet wrote:... Morality?

I have like 7 accounts.

This is edited 5 times.... My god Flavor you must be super plastered.
Ssssh, don’t talk about it

Y’all, i rolled scum 3 games in a row F2F, and they got me every time.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

Not every time... You killed yourself that last game :P

FlippyNips and Dr Easy Bake nail me as scum like every time.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 990, chkflip wrote:I SWEAR TO FUCK IF ANYONE ELSE CLAIMS WITHOUT A GODDAMN INTENT TO HAMMER I'LL GET PISSY.
This is the best post of the last 10 pages or so.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I read 50s self claim description. I'm still spinning. I guess once we get a result it will make more sense to my fish brain.

Regarding the hoods, this is a Boon game; either the truth lies in the hoods or they looking for a purpose will drive you mad.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Reading up.
Alt of Plumber
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

HHHHEEEEEEEYYYYY

One question before you read; assume I know the answer.

What's your connection to Drew?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 349, Chara wrote:
inconsistent formatting isn't a new thing for Boon. ;> it came up in the last game too.
Yeah, all my games are modded on mobile, however I’m generally extremely very aware of my formatting, but I commit! It’s a nice little sprinkle. I like to just roll with stuff. For instance, I started off with a different name for that Death Note game, then purposefully named a Neighborhood after the incorrect name.
I like to add some Mod WIFOM. ;)

I wouldn’t do that here, though.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 2

RCEnigma [5]:
chkflip, Frank, BrightEyedFish, Emperor flippyNips, Bambi Jay,
Haggle [3]:
AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Venus and Mars
Espressojet [2]:
Romeo and Juliet, 50 Judge Powers
AaronFrost [2]:
Haggle, Titus
Latias and Latios [1]:
Chara,

Not Voting [8]:
LoserdudeOG, Joan of Arc, Latias and Latios, Espressojet, Amrun, Karnage, davesaz, Doctor Drew

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 1 ends (expired on 2020-01-11 19:00:00) on
January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Chara and Emperor flippyNips are VLA.

Updating OP to add vote count links.

Yeah, I need to work on a glossary. BooneyToonz will be stepped up next year. I went a year straight with modding this time, haven’t stopped since LNT, and I experimented a lot, but now I’ve got that itch out of me.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Here are some other possible stuff for BooneyToonz that have been created. It’s a bit lower in the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread. I would spoiler, but the history and updates section messes with it. I’ll link this on the OP.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Mutations·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

I will go into more detail for every role here on different acceptable variations and motions with specific roles and/or mechanics.

*Other mutations are acceptable, but it
must
be stated in the Role PM. If it changes the role to something not on the Role Book, it’s not a mutation, it’s a Variant. Mutations may later be added into their own slot if it seems like it should be relevant enough. Mutations can be listed on the Checklist if a new Mutation will be in the game.

Mutations
Traitor
- Can be used as a role name or a general mechanic. This means it doesn’t need to state in their role name that they are a traitor for Role Cop purposes, but it
does
need to be shown in their Role PM, and should reveal on flip. They can be recruited by scum night kill or killed by scum night kill. This is up to the mod. They may also auto join Mafia thread if all members die. This should be added into the Role PM.

Desperate
- Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully like if they had a Loyal modifier, they die.

Vengeful
- May be forced to shoot on the wagon that killed them or can shoot anyone.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz History and Updates ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

4/24/19 UpdateAdding
Split
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows combined roles to be split into two separate actions per night, rather than the same target, and is also Compulsive, so they must have multiple actions if they can.

Adding
Recharged
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows blocked actions to be refunded to the user.

April 2019-
Named Scummie
has been added to the Role Book. Vanilla Townie to Named Townie, but the opposite with Goon.

-
Renegade
has been added to the Boon Bank. Like inventor, but they send modifiers to other players. this can be either for the player’s “next action” or permanently.

March 2019 Update- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Desperate
modifier to the
Role Book
“If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail (variation can also add ‘and you will die”
- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Willbooster
to the
Role Book

“Targetable Immunize for 1 Role Block.”
- Adding
Inventor
to the
Role Book
. So long as every role the inventor has is already in the Role Book, else it takes the place of the Variant/Boon Bank slot (if Boon Bank Role is in the Inventor’s abilities)
- Adding
PT Cop
to the
Role Book
. “Result on if the target has access to a Private Thread or not.”
- Adding
Lovers
to the
Role Book
“If one lover dies, they both die.”
- Adding
Suicide Bomber
to the
Role Book
. “A suicide bomber may
Suicide Bomb: Target
to kill themselves and their kill target during the day phase. This may or may not end the day phase.”
- Adding
Juvenile Delinquent
to the
Role Book
“Essentially a miller, but it has the added ability of removing a Cop’s power once dead.”

*Lovers, Suicide Bomber, and Juvenile Delinquent were chosen to be added to the
Role Book
because they are pretty common roles for Face to Face Mafia, and I personally feel many setups can benefit greatly from these roles when balanced correctly.

December 2018
Bunyip
is moved from the
Boon Bank
to the
BooneyToonz Rolebook
, allowing the use of
Bunyip
with no restrictions in all
BooneyToonz
games.

Willbooster
, a role created by Gamma Emerald, makes its debut onto the
Boon Bank.

Spoiler:
You may target a player each night to make them immune to one roleblock.

October 2018
BooneyToonz VIII
marks the change of the BooneyToonz series and incorporated the BooneyToonz Guidelines into every BooneyToonz games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Frank »

V/LA for the next 24-30 hours.

Happy new year
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Haggle »

@Chkflip - what exactly is scummy about RCE's request to Nancy to use the exact wording of her wincon? I mean its skeezy, but it could show that she didnt have a town pm if she missed aspect of the win con, right? I'm not getting the scum motivation.

BP

PS: I'm trying to catchup from like the beginning. Been busy during the holidays. That wagon on RCE had alot of sheepy votes. Not sure why RCE felt that most of them were towny.
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 205, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 150, RCEnigma wrote:Titus for doing the ol "you can't have a serious vote pre-page 5".

The follow-up votes are more town than the initial vote even.
Titus it is then (although I know someone's going to redirect the wagon unto a lurker soon enough)

VOTE: Titus

~A50
Why you voting Titus here?

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 240, Titus wrote:
In post 235, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 231, Titus wrote:
In post 230, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 228, Titus wrote:
In post 226, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 218, Titus wrote:And him chainsawing you and jumping off of RCE says what to you?
Who is “chainsawing” me? *confused*
A50. I voted you. He then voted me while ignoring my response to him.

His most recent post on the topic doesn't explain things either. It's a deflection. Leaning town on RCE doesn't explain why A50 voted me at all.
Didn’t you just say HE was chainsawing me? Why am I supposed to be suspicious of A50, when you’re the one voting me?
Gee, don't you care why I am voting you in the first place? Wouldn't town you be concerned about a whiteknight?

Town Shiro also brings cookies. Those are facts.
Yes, of course I care. Why are you voting me then? We are out of rvs now, aren’t we?

Protip: pissing off Shiro won’t get you cookies.
I'm testing a theory. Namely that RCE was wagoned to hide your "Shakespeare" reply.

The sudden aggressiveness by A50 after laying the groundwork he always SRs me bolsters that impression.
Titus, I'm lost by this logic. If V&M are town why would they think that AP is chainsaw defending them? Isnt that usually scum defending their partner? I'm confused why this is the first thing you jumped to wrt to AP and then interacted with V&M confused why they wouldnt have accounted for that?

BP
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Haggle

If it's against site rules to post your role PM.

It's dirty pool to ask someone specifics about their role PM.

That's unacceptable and scummy af. Simple as.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 253, Titus wrote:
In post 248, RCEnigma wrote:I'm interested in the Shakespeare theory actually.
Namely that scum have some form of Shakespeare in their pms but they are afraid they don't match up in someway.

So when chkflip posts a null at best theory, they make an RVS wagon or endorse it to deflect.
What do you mean by Shakespeare that doesnt match up? You mean the flavor doesnt match the role function?

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 260, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:
In post 248, RCEnigma wrote:I'm interested in the Shakespeare theory actually.
Namely that scum have some form of Shakespeare in their pms but they are afraid they don't match up in someway.

So when chkflip posts a null at best theory, they make an RVS wagon or endorse it to deflect.
Its mod confirmed flavor doesn't have bearing on alignment. So while the idea fits within the flavor narrative I don't think it would work in that way.
Not sure either, but the patterns of behavior don't make sense. Boon usually makes his games better but his role pm didn't include a sample flavor formatting.

Usually there's multiple RVS wagons. Didn't happen here. Why? It's an aberration I rarely see.

I have seen scum not know things in the sample PM. That's why chkflip's push isn't scummy.
Wait, why is RCE asking Nancy for the town win con scummy as opposed to RCE scumhunting on Nancy? I mean this is a trick that will probably only work on D1 anyway since the first flip will probably have the wincon. I feel like you conf!biased RCE scum and are just using ambiguous information to confirm that theory. I'm not sure what gave you the first indication of RCE scum.

BP

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 1038, chkflip wrote:Haggle

If it's against site rules to post your role PM.

It's dirty pool to ask someone specifics about their role PM.

That's unacceptable and scummy af. Simple as.
I'm conceding its skeezy. Why is that more likely to come from scum rather than a cheap shot way to scum hunt? I'm missing that step of the logic.

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 319, Titus wrote:
In post 314, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 302, Titus wrote:
In post 300, Venus and Mars wrote:You’re starting to worry me again. She basically implied there was a Shakespeare quote when there wasn’t one. Speaking of, why haven’t you addressed that yet, @Titus?
I don't get this. Also, are you saying your PM doesn't have a Shakespere quote?
Yes, don’t all of them?

But my point was I haven’t made any Shakespeare quotes in ANY of my posts yet, let alone in that specific post you referenced. I don’t want to mislynch you if you’re town but you outright misrepped my post. How would you expect me to read that?
Maybe just maybe actually slow down and think if you're town?

I am looking for a reason RCE was the only RVS wagon. I want to test it and you get all defensive and say I'm misreading you, reference garbage meta that I cannot dechiper, assume I am a God on day 1 (which is damn near public record I hate), kiss A50's spammy ass when he white knights you, and accuse me of stuff I'm not doing?

I was testing to see if scum were protecting you without giving the right answer.

Where is your quote located in the PM? Do not describe more.
@Titus - how is asking this question scum hunting? Do you have reason to believe that scum dont have quotes and/or that they'd be located in a different place?

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 333, Titus wrote:
In post 328, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 324, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 319, Titus wrote:Where is your quote located in the PM? Do not describe more.
At the risk of being attacked as a hypocrite, I think this is bad hat.
Yes, because my quote is most likely in the exact same place as everyone else’s. Why would Boon do otherwise?
I don't know but the formatting of mine differs from the sample in a notable way. I suspect it's the same for all town PMs. So prove you know it and my theory about scum voting RCE to protect you not knowing is bullshit.
Holy shit, I didnt even realize it when looking at the sample. I think I'm locking Titus town now.

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 377, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 349, Chara wrote:i'm also in the camp of there being no way Boon formatted scum and town PMs differently. it just doesn't make sense.

inconsistent formatting isn't a new thing for Boon. ;> it came up in the last game too.

and hello Dredd! i don't believe we've met as far as my memory goes, but correct me if i'm wrong.
+1

Exactly and that ironically is the scummiest part of her push on me.
If you dont think theres any difference, why dont you just answer? Remember Radja's story? Of the two slots that were refusing to claim flavor (even with fake claims) one of them was scum. I'm starting to think either that you're worried that you may give the wrong answer or that this is a show from you.

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 395, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 386, Latias and Latios wrote:it’s always fun when your hydra gets referred to by the head that had only posted one time

anyway hi i’m back! 50jp, why were you sheeping a read that pretty clearly wasn’t that serious?

i think titus had a genuine tone so i’m inclined to townread her

-latias
Seriously? But she’s been playing so scummy. First that whole weird pm thing, now that whack Chara vote?
How is the pm thing scummy? Again, people seem to be making the false equivalence in skeezybplay as being scummy.

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 443, davesaz wrote:
In post 188, Latias and Latios wrote:Hello, I have not read the game yet but I am 100% certain in these reads:

50 Judge Powers: town, trust me on this.
LoserdudeOG: newbtown
Haggle - [Billy Pilgrim + Hectic]: gut scumread
Joan of Arc: actually the devil.
Chara: Mason with Asriel Hydra, but still rolled scum
Latias and Latios - [Chemist1422 + Gamma Emerald]: obvtown
BrightEyedFish: ML bait
Espressojet: newbscum
Amrun: confident meta townread
Bambi Jay: definitely a lyncher on Elsa Jay
AaronFrost: null, just can’t read him
RCEnigma: leanscum
Venus and Mars - [Shiro + Nancy Drew 39]: Deepwolf option
Emperor flippyNips: Scummy town
Frank: 100% Jester read
Doctor Drew: gut town despite being incredibly scummy
Karnage: Mafia aligned, possibly the GF
Romeo and Juliet [Chennis + Asriel]: Mason with Chara
Titus: Probably Post-Restricted Mafia
chkflip: obv cult recruit
davesaz: TWTBAW

Sheep me and we should win this game
-Latios
It's way too early in the game for this post.
For a joke? They said they hadn't read the game yet? You scumreading them based on a fake reads list that they admitted was fake?

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 444, Chara wrote:
In post 438, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
In post 435, Chara wrote:this and Romeo and Juliet are my least favourites.
But I am actively trying to solve this game, mate!
I am reaction testing.
i can't deny you're being active and participating, my friend.

pedit: davesaz gets a town point!
Why is he getting a town point?

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 449, Titus wrote:
In post 444, Chara wrote:
In post 438, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
In post 435, Chara wrote:this and Romeo and Juliet are my least favourites.
But I am actively trying to solve this game, mate!
I am reaction testing.
i can't deny you're being active and participating, my friend.

pedit: davesaz gets a town point!
Yuck but for the pedit. Yuck on both parties.
Yup, I think Titus and I are seeing things similarly.

BP
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:46 am

Post by chkflip »

I really fucking hate that this catch up style is normal.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”