Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

I feel like Haggle's going for what's easy rather than actually scumhunting.

Sure, contradictions exist. But why? What is the motivation behind something? That's why A50 and Nancy and I fought. I was trying to figure out the reasons behind their behavior.

Do I like Joan's resignation? No. Would I be thrilled if town Joan just went with her gut more? Of course. Do I understand people might disagree with me on her alignment? Yeah. It's just not what I want.

@Joan, The question is what are your conditions?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

It'd become apparent soon enough.
Alt of Plumber
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

Joan, do you think your wagon is town driven or scum driven? Off the cuff
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1594, Chara wrote:the game's still young.
are there any players you're townreading?
In post 1595, Joan of Arc wrote:Not really. Nor am I scumreading anyone. Yet.
Town!Joan usually has reads D2, iirc from Labrynth, so I’m fine with waiting for that. One thing I’m liking from her, is a lack of defensiveness nut we’ll see. Amrun’s question about doc vs cop is a good one.

Of the players that I’m most suspicious about, I find Drew to have consistently been the most disruptive to town cohesion and his his reasoning for sr Amrun was really sus. Haggle definitely pings me but they at least appear to be trying to advance the game. Dave is just Dave, pretty unreadable but still null? Flippy, I need to see a lot more from. @Chara, if you recall LNT, I posted plenty of fluff in that game and what exactly is your issue with quotes?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by chkflip »

I can't wait to watch the other eight grandstanding posts from people on the wagon who CoUlDn'T PoSsIbLy BeLiEvE mafia can a) have a doctor, or b) fake claim the safest fucking fake claim in the game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

I hate the amount of defense Haggle gets.

Drew just voted Amrun bc I did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Well, off the cuff, I'd say scum-driven, but I could be wrong.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Yeah, I now have a scum-read: chkflip. His determination seems scummy as hell.
Alt of Plumber
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Chara »

i'm tempted to go through Haggle's posting and look for easy contradictions, but i'd rather limit myself to the specific things you're seeing, Titus. if you could quote/give post numbers.

off the top of my head, it was going after dave for disliking a post labeled as a joke which, as scum, dave should still know is a joke. the explanation that scum may be less able to see jokes for what they are was fine with me, and they did back off after dave made clear he didn't see it as a joke post in spite of that.

and i pretty much agree with you on Joan. i find her behaviour here closer to my town experience than the scum experience.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1604, chkflip wrote:I can't wait to watch the other eight grandstanding posts from people on the wagon who CoUlDn'T PoSsIbLy BeLiEvE mafia can a) have a doctor, or b) fake claim the safest fucking fake claim in the game.
Your lynch now attitude is annoying me in this game.

If Joan is scum, then the relationships will show it. You were overly attached to the RCE wagon and now here. It feels like you need a lynch for the day to be over.

Vote Haggle with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1597, Chara wrote:well, i'm sick in bed but in a great mood. for however long that lasts, if someone would like to jam with me for a while please raise your hand. Titus maybe?
i could talk about Haggle. i called that hydra's posting surface level but didn't go further than attributing it to playstyle.
i actually think i was being unfair, there. calling out obvious contradictions is nowhere near the only thing the slot's done, and it's not like that's a bad thing. i couldn't find why Titus was scumreading them.

pedit: i would rather Joan did not answer that. i don't think we need a more specific answer about conditions given the doctor claim.
Why not, considering I couldn’t find a conditional modifier anywhere, not just specifically doc?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1608, Chara wrote:i'm tempted to go through Haggle's posting and look for easy contradictions, but i'd rather limit myself to the specific things you're seeing, Titus. if you could quote/give post numbers.
Yeah, easy contradictions day one usually leads to a town lynch. Rather than look at contradictions, you should look for his agenda.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1598, Joan of Arc wrote:Like I said, conditional. You do know what 'conditional' means, right?
Depending on other mitigating factors?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

VOTE: chkflip
Alt of Plumber
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1610, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1597, Chara wrote:well, i'm sick in bed but in a great mood. for however long that lasts, if someone would like to jam with me for a while please raise your hand. Titus maybe?
i could talk about Haggle. i called that hydra's posting surface level but didn't go further than attributing it to playstyle.
i actually think i was being unfair, there. calling out obvious contradictions is nowhere near the only thing the slot's done, and it's not like that's a bad thing. i couldn't find why Titus was scumreading them.

pedit: i would rather Joan did not answer that. i don't think we need a more specific answer about conditions given the doctor claim.
Why not, considering I couldn’t find a conditional modifier anywhere, not just specifically doc?
So she's claiming a variant role or playing her X night close to the chest. Conditional is just a way of saying modifiers I don't want to say.

It's a tracker/watcher's problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1612, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1598, Joan of Arc wrote:Like I said, conditional. You do know what 'conditional' means, right?
Depending on other mitigating factors?
Yup.
Alt of Plumber
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1603, Venus and Mars wrote:@Chara, if you recall LNT, I posted plenty of fluff in that game and what exactly is your issue with quotes?
the fluff/quote comment doesn't have anything to do with your alignment. i brought it up because you have a massive amount of posts this game, and in recent pages a lot of them have seemed to be large quotes/fluff. it makes it difficult to both ISO you and to read the game, so i was asking if you could curb that a little for ease of play.
you're not the only player doing it of course. just a request from me.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by chkflip »

Here's another problem I have with Joan.

HAVE A FUCKING OPINION

Pedit: mmm yes here we go. I'm headstrong so I'm scum.

Pedit2: I do need a lynch for the day to be over.
That's... That's how the game of mafia should work.
The more we pitter patter between lynches the more mafia knows.

I'll give Hag lynch a ponder.

Pedit: THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKIN TALKIN ABOUT.
Work it out, Joan. Don't just OMGUS me. Break it down.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1599, chkflip wrote:Whatever.
In post 1596, Venus and Mars wrote:@Joan, what is meant by the modifier “conditional”? I couldn’t find it either in the Wiki or Boon Bank?
I think if we're going to assume she's town, we shouldn't be told her conditions.

The less maf knows the better.
Alright fine, I’ve just never heard of that modifier before. I also wasn’t asking about that, I was trying to understand “conditional” as a modifier in general. Of course, she shouldn’t explain the specifics of it, that goes without saying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1606, Joan of Arc wrote:Well, off the cuff, I'd say scum-driven, but I could be wrong.
That's ok.

It's ok to say theories that are wrong. No one expects perfection. Talking it out helps us. I get better as time passes too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:34 am

Post by davesaz »

Morning catch up. Can't berate the fish for having too many town reads and the Chara read might be insightful. I think a lot of the data is out of date and that makes the list itself almost useless.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1617, chkflip wrote:
Work what out?
Alt of Plumber
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1600, Titus wrote:I feel like Haggle's going for what's easy rather than actually scumhunting.

Sure, contradictions exist. But why? What is the motivation behind something? That's why A50 and Nancy and I fought. I was trying to figure out the reasons behind their behavior.

Do I like Joan's resignation? No. Would I be thrilled if town Joan just went with her gut more? Of course. Do I understand people might disagree with me on her alignment? Yeah. It's just not what I want.

@Joan, The question is what are your conditions?
No, I agree with Chk she shouldn’t answer that but it’s fair to ask how a conditional modifier works in general, I don’t think that is a problematic question in anyway.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1621, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1617, chkflip wrote:
Work what out?
His motivations.

Also, he's a claimed miller. I kinda agree something with chkflip feels off but I think he just really wants a lynch at all costs and thinks it will likely be on town anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1567, Venus and Mars wrote:One thing that I thought was weird was Dave’s freakout over my altslip because in LNT - Dave was in that game - I must have alt-slipped like with at least 7-8 different accounts and I don’t recall Dave having any reaction to it whatsoever but to one accidental alt-slip here, he gets so upset?
Because of the commentary that went along with it, I thought you were using a post by another player in another game (or yourself in another game) to say something about your role here.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”